Welcome Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Showing my sub just how sexy she can be.
1.5k words
4.47
16.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

Chapter 02 - Reflections

I stood there in the hallway holding her scantily clad body, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin under my fingers. I couldn't believe how fucking sexy she was, and I still couldn't believe that she was mine. Finally I remembered that I had prepared a surprise for her when she got home from her trip. Stepping back I released her from my arms and held up a blindfold. "Turn around little one," I said quietly as she looked up into my eyes.

With a trusting smile she spun around, making sure to grind her ass back against me as I placed the blindfold over her eyes. Chuckling at her antics I pinched her nipple in retaliation. She let out a soft moan of approval at my touch and pushed back insistently against my throbbing shaft. Oh how I wanted her!

Slowly I led her into the bedroom, my firm hand guiding her safely through the doorway and to the bed. She stood silently as I undressed, and I know she could hear the rustle of my clothes sliding across my skin. Her tongue flicked out over her lips, as if they had suddenly gone dry, and her breathing quickened. I didn't say a word as I undressed, but simply watched her, my hungry eyes continuing to devour the arousing sight before me. Finally I stood nude before her and reached out to touch her.

She gasped as my fingertips touched her arm, sliding up to her elbow as I stepped closer to her. A soft whimper escaped those full perfect lips as she sensed my body inches away. I knew she longed to reach for me, to get her hands on me, but she resisted the urge. I pulled her arm in front of her and reached for the other, bringing it next to the first. Her hands clasped and she smiled, wondering what I would do next.

A loop of silk surrounded her wrists and she giggled as she felt it grow tight, binding her wrists in front of her. She playfully tested her bonds but they prevented her from pulling her wrists apart. Sitting on the edge of the bed I pulled her between my legs. A grin of triumph crossed her face as her fingers slid along the familiar length of my cock. Immediately she twisted her hands, attempting to get her hand around the pulsing shaft. With a firm touch I stopped her exploring and then turned her around so she was facing away from me.

She next felt my lips pressing against the smooth skin of her back as I placed loving kisses in a trail across her skin. My hands were far from still, sliding over her hips and around her body, gently caressing and teasing her exposed flesh. As they approached the front of her sexy panties I could feel the heat emanating from her slit. With a soft growl I asked from behind her, "Are you ready for me little one?"

Unable to prevent the moan of lust that preceded her words she breathed, "Oh Yes Daddy, I am ready, and I am yours."

Silently I slid my fingers down the edge of her panties, my fingertips slipping just between her lips as I pulled the panties to the side. A shiver of anticipation rushed through her as she felt me position her body above me waiting cock. Slowly I lowered her down on to the thick shaft of my dick, the tip pushing up into her inch by inch, spreading her tight sheath as she surrounded me. We both groaned in delight as we were finally joined again, my cock buried inside her clenching pussy.

Slowly she began to slide up and down my shaft, with me guiding her actions with my hands on her hips. We both struggled to keep the pace slow and steady, completely enjoying the intimate closeness of our connection, but we both hungered for more. Deciding it was time to show her the surprise I had planned I reached up and quickly pulled away the blindfold.

As her eyes adjusted to the warm light shining through our window they fell on the image displayed in front of her. An incredibly sexy woman, clad in blue and white lingerie straddled the legs of the man below her. His hands were visible, one on her hip and one holding her panties to the side as his impressive girth stretched up into her. Baby Girl's eyes were riveted to the sight of the pussy lips stretching tight around the invading shaft. She immediately recognized the image for what it was, A mirrored reflection of her own sexy body riding that of her lover below her.

As her eyes drank in the sight of our coupling I reached up behind her and removed the bra, letting her breasts fall free and begin to bounce as our tempo increased. I knew she was captivated by the sight of her own body riding my cock and her breathes game in gasps as the emotions flew through her.

I knew that she saw the parts of her body that she wished were different, and I knew that part of her would feel exposed and embarrassed seeing them so clearly and vividly. But I also knew that she saw how incredibly sexy she looked as she rode me, her breasts free and bouncing with momentum, her arms bound in front of her with pink silk, and my shaft disappearing into her folds time and time again. She began bouncing harder on me, racing the image in front of her, eyes locked on the captivating image of herself being impaled on my cock. Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes as if she couldn't take any more of the visual stimulation. Her pussy clenched around me as her orgasm approached. Just before the wave of pleasure rolled through her she forced her yes back open, staring into her own reflection as she came with a hoarse scream of pleasure. The waves continued as she quivered on top of me, unable to continue her up and down motions, sitting there stuffed full of my cock as she came.

When her strength returned to her she pulled up and off of me and turned around kissing me full on the mouth. "Thank you Daddy," she whispered. "That was so beautiful."

"Now you know how you look in my eyes gorgeous girl." I responded, "I love you so much." I gave her a grin then and said, "But we are far from done little one."

With a giggle she kissed me again and then stood up in front of me, waiting for me to direct her. Before I stood I reached forward and grabbed the panties pulling them to the floor for her to step out of. She stood before me, nude save for the stockings, garter, and heels she still wore. I next unwrapped the silk from her wrists and freed them. Once she was free I pulled her to me and kissed her hard as we pressed our bodies against each other.

Grabbing her ass I lifted her off her feet and threw her onto the bed with a playful growl. She recognized my insistence, my power as I grabbed her legs and pulled them back to me, flipping her onto her stomach as I did. Next I turned her to the side so that her head was towards one side of the bed and her legs at the other. Kneeling on the bed behind her I positioned her knees underneath her and pushed her face down into the bed. From her position she could clearly see our reflections in the large mirror facing the foot of the bed. She saw as my hand rose, then fell on her exposed ass with a stinging SMACK! She saw as my hand reached forward and tangled itself in her hair, twisting and pulling roughly. She saw my chest heave as I growled in lust and pleasure, lining up my thick shaft with her still dripping pussy. She saw my legs tense just before I thrust forward, shoving my cock into her as far as I could. She saw as my hands grasped her hips and I began to fuck her hard and fast, our bodies colliding in a fury of blows, my cock a raging spear, pistoning in and out of her like a freight train. She saw my hands grab her arms and pull them behind her, folding them across her back and holding onto them as I fucked her. She saw herself being taken, used, owned, and claimed by the man she had given herself to.

She saw as my back arched and I buried myself in her with a shout as my own orgasm powered through me, my cock filling her with warm thick cum. The sight of my orgasm, along with the feel of my cum splashing against her inner walls set off her own tidal wave of pleasure and she screamed with me as we writhed in pleasurable agony.

As the waves finally subsided we both collapsed to the side, my arm wrapped over her as we gasped for breath, her eyes never leaving the incredible view of our intermingled bodies.

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers