Welcome Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlene gets her present, and puts on a show.
3.2k words
4.49
21.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, comments and criticism welcome

When Charlene returned from cleaning herself in the bathroom, I was still laying in bed, counting my good fortune and recovering from two orgasms in a short amount of time.

She was naked, except for the bra she'd been wearing, the only item that we hadn't soaked with cum.

Charlene had her own place, despite how close we'd become in recent months. But she kept a stash of clothes at mine. She fished in a drawer and took out a pair of light pink satin panties and slipped them on.

"Come on, let's go open that box," she said.

I put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, while Charlene slipped into the dress shirt I'd worn to work that day. She looked good enough that the thought of taking her back to bed crossed my mind.

In the kitchen, I dug out a knife and handed it to her. She sliced open the box and squealed with delight when she saw its contents.

"It's just what I wanted," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

I'd bought Charlene a sex swing. A few weeks before, as we lay in bed after some particularly spirited sex, Charlene had let it slip that she'd always wanted to try a swing.

That had prompted me to hatch a plan. I had an unused spare bedroom that would make a perfect play room for us, with the swing as a centerpiece.

"We'll go to the hardware store tomorrow to get what we need to put it up," I told her.

Both starving, we ordered in Chinese and settled on the couch in the den to eat it in front of the TV.

We spent our evening there, curled up on the couch, talking about everything and nothing, just enjoying each other's company.

Charlene took control of the remote, switching to a romantic comedy that I was sure she'd seen 100 times. I picked up my iPad and looked for more items to stock our play room.

Charlene laid her head in my lap. When I wasn't using my hand to scroll through the internet, I let it roam across her body.

As is required by the laws of cinema, the boy in Charlene's movie nearly lost the girl before getting her at the end.

As the credits rolled, Charlene shifted and pushed the iPad out of her way so that she could look me in the eye.

"Do you ever miss it?" she asked.

"Miss what?"

"Being with a real woman. Pussy. However you want to say it," she said.

I started to answer, but she interrupted.

"It's OK if you do, I just wonder," she said.

"Listen," I said. "You are perfect. You are everything I want. I love the way you look. I love the way you smell."

My hand rubbed her torso through my shirt.

She started to speak, but I kept going.

"You have everything I want. I love how you feel under my fingertips when I touch your legs. I love how you moan when you close your lips around my cock. What you have between your legs all the pussy I need. And you have that big, hard cock for me to suck."

My hand had found her panties as I spoke, touching her hip and caressing her bottom through the material. Charlene's cock was starting to tent and I decided to push my luck.

"In fact, there's only one thing you could do to be more prefect," I said.

"Baby, we've talked about this," she said. "I--I just can't."

I dropped my hand onto her panty-covered cock and touched her erection. I'd asked her in the past to fuck me, but she'd always said no. She worked so hard to be a woman, she didn't want to take the "man's role," she said.

I'd tried every argument I could think of, including that a lot of men wanted their wife to do them with a strap-on. In our case, we just didn't need the strap-on.

Charlene didn't ignore my anal desires entirely. She often fingered my ass when she sucked me, and had even used a vibrator while stroking me. But that was as far as it went.

"It's OK, sweetie," I said. "We don't have to talk about it now."

I reached into her panties and stroked her cock. My dick was pushing against my shorts.

"Let's go to bed," I said.

Upstairs, we fell into bed, our tongues fighting and our cocks in the other's hand.

Charlene landed on her back and I slipped between her legs. I pulled her panties down and dragged my tongue across her shaft. She moaned and pulled at my shoulders.

"Turn around," she said.

I flipped around, putting my knees on either side of her head. Charlene freed my dick from shorts, stroking it as I licked her cock from above.

She shifted beneath me and we ended up on our sides. Charlene took me into her wet mouth as I took her deep into mine.

I slowly worked her cock head against the roof of my mouth, swallowing greedily as the taste of her precum filled my throat. I wrapped my fist around the base of her dick and pumped her as I sucked.

I could hear her moaning around my cock as friction from my hand and my mouth pushed her toward orgasm. Her hips started to tremble, then thrust as she got closer.

Her legs stiffened and she arched her back. A warm sea of her cum filed my mouth and I swallowed to keep from losing it onto the sheets.

Charlene let my cock fall from her lips, panting to catch her breath.

"Sit up, on your knees," she said.

When I complied, she got on all fours in front me, her mouth inches from my saliva covered cock.

She looked up at me.

"Fuck my mouth, baby. Feed me your load," she said.

I pushed my cock past her lips and across her tongue. While holding herself up with one hand, she gripped my hip with the other, encouraging me to pump in and out of her mouth.

She pulled me deep into her, her lips nestling against the base of my cock as her tongue worked the underside of my shaft.

As my cock swelled, Charlene moaned her approval. I couldn't hold out.

"I'm coming, baby," I moaned. "Oh. Oh. Oh!"

My cock spasmed in her mouth, and Charlene held still as my cum drained from my balls.

She held me in her mouth as I softened, before letting go and falling onto her pillow. I laid beside her and kissed her lips, tasting the residue of my seed.

Before long, she rolled over, nestling my satiated cock in the crack of her delicious bottom as we drifted off to sleep.

* * *

After breakfast the next morning, Charlene and I drove over to the local big-box home center to get the supplies needed to hang our sex swing.

Charlene rarely wore makeup or a wig in public, and never female outerwear. That was fine by me, as knowing there was a pretty little secret under her clothes was a big turn-on.

It was a warm day and she had chosen a tightish T-shirt that wouldn't allow for a bra underneath and a pair of shorts that were probably a shade too snug and a bit too short. I thought they showed off her legs nicely.

Underneath she wore a tiny black g-string that barely had enough fabric on front to contain her cock. On the back, where the string attached to the waist, a tiny pink ribbon was tied in a bow.

At the store, I selected a 2x8 to cut into cross supports between the ceiling joists in the attic before we made our way to the chain-cutting area.

We pushed the button to signal we needed help from a store employee and in a minute a nice looking young man turned up to assist us. His name tag indicated his name was Trent.

I told him what we needed in general terms.

"Like for a porch swing?" he asked.

"Something like that," I replied.

Trent pointed to a spool of chain.

"I'd go with this," he said. "It will more than hold the weight of two adults."

After some quick calculations, Trent cut us the length we needed.

I asked him to point us to the eye bolts. Trent led us a few aisles over.

When we got there, Trent had a puzzled look on his face. He pointed to a lower shelf, which appeared to be empty.

"They should be right there," he said.

Charlene squatted in front of the shelf.

"Maybe they are pushed back,"she said.

She stuck her head under the shelf. When she did, her shirt rode up and her shirts down. The strings of her panties --complete with pink bow -- popped into view.

I glanced at Trent. His eyes were glued on her ass and his cheeks were starting to flush.

It probably only took Charlene 10 seconds to fish out some bolts, but it felt like 10 minutes.

"Are these big enough?" she asked, holding up some bolts behind her.

"N-no," Trent stammered. "Let me look for some bigger ones."

"I'm already down here," Charlene said, ducking under shelf again. As she rummaged around, I snuck a look at Trent's crotch. I thought I could detect a bulge in his khakis.

"How about these?" Charlene asked, pulling out bolts that would certainly hold our weight.

"Th-those should work fine," Trent stammered. "Can I help you with anything else?"

I thanked him for his help and Trent quickly took his leave. As he got to the end of the aisle, he yelled to a coworker that he was taking a break and disappeared into the back of the store.

We paid for our items and walked to my pickup parked outside. As I shut the door, I turned to Charlene.

"You little slut," I said, barely containing my lecherous grin.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, a confused look on her face.

I leaned over, reached under her shirt, grabbing the string of her panties, which were still above her shorts.

"What, you don't think flashing your panties to the store clerk is slutty?" I asked.

"Oh, God," she said. "Are you sure he saw?"

"Judging by the bulge in his pants, I'm sure he did," I said. "In fact, I bet he's locked in a bathroom stall right now, jerking off while he thinks about your underwear."

A mischievous smile broke across her face.

"Ohhh, how exciting," she said.

"You like teasing him, don't you?" I asked.

"I like turning him on," she said. "But I'm no tease. Maybe we should go back."

"And what would that accomplish?" I asked.

Charlene slid across the truck's bench seat and put her lips close to my ear.

"If he liked my panties, I'm sure he'd love my wet lips," she said. "Do you think he has a big dick? I bet he's never had head as good as I can give."

"I'm sure that's true," I replied.

"Would you like to watch?" Charlene asked. "Can you imagine me on my knees, his big cock in my throat as my ass just waiting for you to fuck it?"

I let out a little moan, but didn't reply. Charlene's hand had fallen into my lap and my erection was the affirmation she sought.

"Or maybe you should suck his dick," she said, slowly rubbing my cock through my shorts. "Would get him ready for me? All hard and wet and anxious to fuck? Would you like to watch that?"

"Oh, yessss," I moaned. "I want to suck you while he takes you from behind. I want to feel your cum fill my mouth as his fills your bottom."

As Charlene started to unzip my pants, movement in my peripheral vision caught my attention. It was another shopper, headed to his car. I was pretty sure he hadn't seen us, but he did bring me back to reality.

"Uhhh, sweetie, you better stop," I said. "We don't want to end up in jail."

Charlene gave in, sliding over to her side of the truck.

"Spoilsport," she said, a gleam in her eye.

We didn't talk much on the way home, each lost in our thoughts of taking home the hardware store clerk.

* * *

When we got home, I busied myself with getting the swing hung. It took a couple of hours to cut extra support beams to shore up the rafters and get the bolts in the proper position in the ceiling for the swing.

I was just getting out of the shower when Charlene called me to dinner. We split a bottle of wine with our food, and I was feeling a bit buzzed when we finished.

Charlene left me on the couch while she went to bathe. I found a college football game on TV and was watching it when she reappeared an hour later.

"Do you think my admirer from today would approve of this?" she asked as she walked into the room.

She was wearing white thigh-high stockings and heels underneath a lacy, light pink matching bra and thong panty set. My cock stiffened in my pants as she came to stand in front of me.

"I approve, that's for damn sure," I said, sitting up while wrapping my arms around her hips. "You look so innocent and dirty at the same time."

"Stop it, you're making me blush," she said.

I kissed her just above her panty line and inhaled deeply. The mix of her feminine perfume with just a hint of masculinity underneath stirred a desire deep within me.

Something was stirring in Charlene as well. Her cock, tucked between her legs, was starting to push against her panties.

"That's not all I'm going to make you do," I said. "Let's go."

I took her by the hand and led her to our new play room. Charlene loved the swing and couldn't wait to get in it.

I wish I could report getting her in the swing was smooth and sexy. It wasn't. It took us a few minutes and a couple of tries to get her situated.

We giggled our way through, until Charlene was comfortable. She pulled me by the hand until I was standing next to her head.

"Get naked," she said.

I complied, my cock rising as I turned back to her. Turning her head, she took my dick into her mouth.

As she licked and sucked at my shaft, I pushed her bra away from her nipples, giving each some attention with the tips of my fingers until they stiffened. A few gentle tugs on her stiff nipples had Charlene moaning around my cock.

I ran my hand across her torso and freed her stiff cock from her pretty panties. Her hard shaft felt good in my hand as I slowly stroked her.

I let go of her cock, my hand traveling past her balls, until my fingers were between her cheeks. She gasped as my fingertips brushed past her rosebud. The sight of her, with my cock in her mouth and her lingerie pushed askew, my fingers touching her under her panties while her stiff dick stood in anticipation, a pearl of precum glistening at the tip, was too much. I could feel my balls tightening.

I pulled my cock from her mouth before it was too late. My dick head left her lips with an audible pop. I leaned over and kissed her, the aftertaste of my dick thick on her lips and tongue. As I broke away, I rubbed my cock, wet from her mouth and my precome, on her nipple.

"You look so fucking hot, baby," I said. "I can hardly control myself."

"Don't, baby. Fuck me, use me."

I dropped to my knees between her legs and pulled her panties to the side. I pushed my face into her behind and let my tongue flutter across her asshole. Charlene cooed with delight.

"That's it, fuck me with your tongue," she moaned. "Get me ready for your dick."

I pushed and poked at her hole, teasing her with my mouth as I let my own arousal back down. As I licked her, I opened my eyes to see her cock towering over me, precum streaking down her shaft.

I let my tongue push up past her taint, over her balls and onto her shaft. When I got to the top, I kissed and sucked at her crown, scooping up a dollop of her precum.

I grabbed the lube and squeezed some onto my fingers. As my slick fingers began to explore her pliant backdoor, I took her dick back between my lips. I tried to hold still, just letting her cock rest between the roof of my mouth and my tongue.

When my fingers pushed past her sphincter, Charlene moaned and arched her back. Her cock swelled in my mouth and for a second, I thought she was going to come.

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "Fuck me. Give me that dick. I need it."

I stood and jacked some lube onto my cock before rubbing it between get cheeks and then letting my shaft glide past hers.

"Don't tease me," she said. "Fuck me. Please."

I lined my cock up with her rosebud and grabbed the swing straps with my hand, pulling her onto me. As my cock slipped inside her, we both moaned our approval. I stood still, using the swing's momentum to let her glide in and out on my dick. It was an entirely new experience, towering over her, as I had many times before, yet her weight and momentum provided all the movement.

"It feels like I'm flying," she said, "with only your cock holding me down."

My balls were tight against my groin and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I let go of the swing, my right hand grabbing her cock and my left reaching for her sticky nipple.

I pulled her dick back toward my abdomen, using it like a saddlehorn to keep my cock buried inside her. I rubbed her nipple until it did erect so I could gently pinch at it.

"Oh, shit, baby. I'm going to come," she moaned. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Ohhhhh, shiiiiiiiit."

Charlene's cock erupted, some of her cum landing on my chest and some on her belly. The ripples that shot through her ass was all I could take. My cock swelled as I bucked my hips filling her ass with my seed as a shout of pleasure left my lips.

I scooped some of cum off me and sucked it off my fingers. I found some more and fed it to Charlene as she caught her breath. She sucked on my fingers, her eyes locked on mine, with a look that was both sweet and dirty at the same time.

She let go as my shrinking cock slipped from her bottom.

"Take me to bed, baby," she said. "That is, if you can figure out how to get me out of this thing."