Welcome Home Daddy

Story Info
A little one gives her daddy dom a welcome home present.
2.2k words
4.45
46.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've written for Literotica, and the first scene that played out in my head as well as I wanted it to. This is a BSDM story between two unrelated adults.

*****

Life has been stressful for Daddy lately, and we haven't had much time together. But tonight, Daddy is coming home for the first time in almost a week. I know he'll be frustrated and wound tightly. Still, he'll try to hold it together and be strong, because that's how good daddies are. There are ways to be extra good little ones too, and I'm going to try to be what he needs.

The playroom is clean and neat. There is some soft lighting provided by a nightlight with a purple bulb. Bright enough so that Daddy can see his surprise, low enough to be restful when it's needed. Cold water bottles are on my little writing desk, along with a snack of colorful cheese crackers and a few apples. I know I'll need it later. I've put on a dark outfit. Black lacy boyshorts, black and white striped knee socks, a long black and white baseball tee shirt, very sheer. It hugs the curves and points of my breasts and clings a bit to my hips. My hair is in straight braids with black ribbons at the end. Although I usually don't wear make up, I've put on a line of shimmery gray eyeliner all around my eyes and a touch of shiny lip gloss. The effect is very Wednesday Adams. There's a plate of food in the refrigerator, dinner for Daddy. I've already eaten and let it settle. Good thing too: I'm so anxious waiting for Daddy that I'd never be able to eat now. I can feel I'm getting overwrought and it's making me feel icky, so I sit on the floor with my coloring book and take a few breaths. I look at the temporary tattoos on my wrists and hope that Daddy will be here soon. I've started to color a picture of a Snow White in all the proper colors and my heart has slowed when I hear the key in the door.

My breath catches in my throat and my heart starts to pound. I try to focus on Snow's yellow skirt, but as soon as the door opens, I'm jumping up and rushing towards Daddy. Before he even closes the door, I've flung my arms around his neck and am kissing him everywhere I can reach. As soon as the door is closed, Daddy picks me up so my legs are around his waist and kisses me deeply and passionately. His big hands knead the flesh of my ass and I try to grind my pussy against him. I'm already whimpering with need and pleasure as his tongue wrestles with mine. When I pull back a bit to take a deep breath, I'm reminded of my plans and preparations, and nuzzle him, sliding to the floor.

"Are you hungry, Daddy?"

"Just for you, Princess."

"Follow me, Daddy. I have something to show you."

I take Daddy's hand and lead him to the playroom. He is frowning a bit at his little one giving orders, but sits on the edge of the bed as I want him to, and looks me over as I remove all of my clothes.

"Leave the socks on, Princess," Daddy growls.

"I want you to see something first, Daddy. Please?" I look at him, and he nods, willing to placate me for a few moments longer.

Now that I'm naked and my braids are wrapped on top of my head, milkmaid style, I turn to stand in front of Daddy. I run my hands over my body, showing a set of temporary tattoos, bows in various jewel tones, positioned carefully on my skin. There are two under my collar bones, their ends pointing to my breasts. One is over my belly button, and seems to point to my freshly trimmed pussy. There are small bow tattoos on the top of each foot and on the inside of my wrists. After Daddy sees all of those, I turn around and bend over, showing him a set of two pink bows on the backs of my thighs. Daddy's hands reach for my ass, and pull me close to him and he buries his face in between my ass cheeks, biting and licking like a starving man. When he starts to pull me onto his lap, I stand gently and kiss his nose whispering "One more thing Daddy."

I reach under the pillow and pull out a new collar. It's red ribbon and black lace, and has a heart-shaped tag hanging from it. I fasten it around my neck, the tag hanging in the hollow of my throat has "Daddy's" engraved on it.

"It's lovely, Princess. You always know what Daddy wants to see."

I kneel down next to him on the bed, "It has something written on the back too" I say, indicating the tag. Curious and smiling fondly, Daddy turns it over. When he see what it says, I can see the excitement flare up in his eyes. The back has "Painslut" engraved on it in swirly calligraphy.

Daddy plays with the tag for a moment, looking into my eyes. "Are you sure, Princess?"

"Yes Daddy. I want you to hurt me, and I want you to know I'm ready to take what you need to give me."

Daddy growls, his hand tightening on the tag as he thinks about it. "Anything I should know first, Princess?"

"It's not a good time for anal, Daddy. I'm sorry."

He kisses my neck, "Thank you for telling me, Princess. Do you remember your safe word?"

As soon as his eyes meet mine, I'm already falling deep into the floating space behind my eyes, where I belong to Daddy and every touch makes me shiver in delight. As soon as I whisper "Sunshine" Daddy is on me like a wolf. Biting my neck, gripping my breasts tightly, rubbing my already soaking pussy. The first time he takes me is fast and hard and desperate; Daddy doesn't undress at all, just unfastens his jeans and shoves his hard cock into my pussy. The zipper presses into my skin painfully, but that only increases my pleasure. It takes only a few thrusts before Daddy is filling up my kitty with his cum. He needs to own me as much as I need to be owned.

His first orgasm takes the edge off, and he is able to plan his next move. I'm laying face up, with my legs hanging off the edge of the bed, and his still-rigid cock is inside me. He kneads my pussy lips and clit with his hand, watching me writhe and whimper. "Cum for Daddy, Princess. Cum for Daddy so hard his cream shoots out of your slutty pussy." His hand works faster, but no harder and I arch up to grind my clit on his hand. My legs shake and I grab my breasts, pulling on my hard nipples. When I cum the first time I scream out "DADDY!" and my whole body tenses and quakes. Daddy never stops moving his hand on my pussy and his cock never leaves me, but the gush of fluid does push our mixed cum out around his cock. "Such a good girl for Daddy," he growls, leaning forward to kiss my nipples gently one second, and the next rolling me over so my feet are on the ground and my ass is in the air.

"I don't need to tie you, do I Princess?"

"No Daddy, I'm already covered in ribbons for you."

"Good girl. Good slutty girl. You won't be able to sit tomorrow..."

And then he is spanking me. From the first swat, I know it will be intense and painful and wonderful. I keep my upper body pressed to the mattress as best I can, but as I start to wriggle involuntarily, Daddy presses a hand to the back of my neck, forcing me down. His hand massages my neck gently, comforting me, and his other hand is spanking me hard. It hurts so much I'm screaming into the mattress and tears are leaking from my eyes, leaving trails of make up down my face. It feels amazing, and when Daddy stops spanking and rubs his hand over my hot bruised ass, I tense and groan, rubbing my pussy onto the edge of the bed. He leaves his hand on my neck, but lets me turn my head to the side while he steps out of his pants. He steps back to remove his shirt and I stay quivering on the bed, tears leaking from eyes matching the cum leaking down my legs. My sobs are a mix of pain and need and Daddy hesitates for moment, running his hands over my back. "Are you doing OK, Princess?" His voice is worried. He's afraid he's gone too far and I snap back to myself for long enough to lift my head and look him in the eyes. My glasses are safely set on the writing desk, so I can't actually see the look on his face, but he can see the look on mine.

"We need this Daddy. I need to be hurt and I need to cry, and you can give me that better than anyone."

I keep looking into his eyes until he moves to kiss me, gently and lovingly. "Thank you, Princess," he says, then he is pushing my head back to the mattress and is behind me, his hands gripping my sore ass cheeks and pulling them apart so he can pound into my soaking pussy from behind. His hips hit the growing bruises on my ass at the same moment his cock hits the deepest spot inside me. The mixed sensations make me cry out and shiver. I press my pelvis to the mattress, desperate to put pressure on my clit. Daddy grabs my hips and pulls me upwards, away from the mattress, holding me against him. He leans down and bites the spot where my neck meets my shoulder, right under my collar, making me scream. One of his hands moves from my hips to my clit as he sucks and bites my neck, leaving a mark. As he rubs my hard sensitive clit and I begin to cum, he growls loudly against my neck "Mine!" and bites down hard. My orgasm is intense and I see sparkles at the edge of my vision.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but it's all a variation of "Yes Daddy," something I hope he never gets tired of hearing. My body feels heavy and my eyes are closed. Daddy shoots more cum into my pussy while he's thrusting from behind and pulling my hips to meet him. He lays on top of me, his cock still nestled inside me. He kisses my neck and shoulder, and I wonder if the skin tastes metallic as if he's broken the skin. I moan and writhe, happy under his weight. After a few minutes, Daddy stands up and lifts me up to lay on the bed. His cock is still partially erect and I know he isn't through with me yet, but we both need a break. He grabs two bottles of water off the writing table and lays down, pulling me to rest against him. I drink deeply while he removes the pins holding my braids up and smooths them down around my face. He fingers the tag on my collar and traces the lines of the bows on my collar bone.

"You wrapped yourself up for me, didn't you Princess?"

"Yes Daddy. I thought you deserved a welcome home present."

He smiles fondly, holding my head to his cheek, "I was only gone three days, Princess," he says kissing the top of my head.

"I guess I'll never show you how much I missed you again, then Daddy," I tease, lazily sticking my tongue out at him. He sucks my tongue into his mouth and we kiss deeply, his hands stroking my exhausted body.

"How did you know what I needed, Princess?"

I smile and snuggle against him, "I just think of what I need, Daddy."

I'm starting to doze, the adrenaline of subspace wearing off, and I can feel myself relaxing against Daddy. He rolls me onto my side and pulls the covers up over both of us. With one practiced hand he takes off the collar. His care and affection makes my heart swell, and I start to sob a bit. He pulls me close against his body and holds me tightly. He strokes my body and kisses my hair, whispering to me how lucky he is to have such a good Princess, how good it feels to hold me, to make me cum and cry. This makes me sob even harder and Daddy just holds me until I calm down. At last there is nothing left but to fall asleep in Daddy's arms. My body is sore and satisfied, and everything is right for the moment. Before I drift off, I mumble "Goodnight Daddy" and somehow I think he may be crying a little too.