Welcome Home, Daddy

Story Info
Dom and sub are reunited after an extended absence.
3k words
4.26
16.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nia323
Nia323
13 Followers

Daddy and I haven't seen each other for weeks. I have missed him so much, I have counted the days that we have been apart. We have had the occasional email, but nothing replaces the physical contact of being together. But today is the day! I get to be with Daddy again, and I can't wait.

He booked us a hotel room. A nice room with a little kitchenette, a spacious living area, and a great big bed. He has left me a key to the room at the front desk. When I pick it up, the desk clerk gives me a smirk. I don't care. I don't care what anyone but Daddy thinks of me.

I let myself in and find a note on the counter.

"I will be arriving at 6:00 sharp. You are to leave the door open and be in corner position."

I smile. I know exactly what he expects. I have about thirty minutes. I set my bag down and hang up my coat. I take out all the toys and lay them neatly on the coffee table. Two vibrators, a flogger, a ball gag, a butt plug, lube, and a blindfold. I go to the bathroom and splash some water on my face and pull my hair back into the ponytail I know he likes. I remove all my jewelry, setting it aside. Then I take off my dress, heels, stockings, and bra. I hang up the dress and place everything else in the closet with my bag. Going into the kitchen, I check the refrigerator. There is a bottle of wine chilling. I smile. It's my favorite. I uncork it and put it back in the fridge before placing two wine glasses on the counter. It is almost six.

I go to the door and open it, placing the latch out so it won't shut completely. Then I go to the corner. I pull my white lace panties down to my knees and spread my legs shoulder width apart. Placing my hands on the back of my head, I put my elbows on the wall. Then I wait. I close my eyes and focus on my breathing. In. Out. In. Out. Time starts to slip. I don't know how long I stand there, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10? Does it matter? No, it doesn't. These were my instructions and I don't dare move. Daddy will be arriving at any moment. I just relax and wait.

Then I hear him come in. I don't turn around. I want to, badly. I have missed him so much, and it takes every fiber of my being to stay still. He drops his backpack by the door with a thud and shuts and locks it behind him. He walks toward me, I hear him. Closer and closer, until I can feel his breath on my neck. Hot. Moist. And, dear god, he smells delicious. I keep my breath steady, barely. I close my eyes and breathe him in. I have missed his smell, his taste, his presence. He stands there a moment and time stands still. A calmness washes over me. All the anticipation, all the longing has led to this. And this feeling is exquisite. Without a word, he makes me feel owned and loved. I belong to him. That is it. I belong to him. We may only have a few hours together tonight, but I always belong to him. That feeling replaces every other part of my psyche. I am no longer someone's daughter, sister, friend....I am his. And there is nothing else.

He touches me. I sigh. I have waited so long to feel him touch me again. He lightly caresses my shoulders and then slides a hand down my back. It gives me chills. I don't move. Then I feel his hand touch me at the base of my ass. He slowly rubs upward, separating my ass with his strong, large hands. As he does, he stops momentarily at my asshole. His fingers tease around it. I inhale sharply. I feel his finger at the entry. I wait. He gets closer to me, and nips my earlobe. "Baby, it's good to be home," he whispers as he pushes his finger in my ass. Oh my, that feels good. I sigh, contentedly.

He kisses down my neck and shoulders. I whisper, "Welcome home, Daddy."

I feel him smile against my skin. "Did you miss me, baby? Let's see."

He runs his hand down to my pussy. Without any warning he inserts two fingers. I moan. He finds me soaking wet. "Hmmm, I would say so, my little slut."

He removes his fingers and places them in my mouth. I lick and suck them hungrily. I taste so good on his fingers. He lets me have my fun, licking and sucking his fingers. When he feels like they are clean, he removes them and walks away. He begins to talk to me while going to the kitchen and pouring himself a drink. We have been here before. I feel even more comforted by the return to our routine. I like corner time. When I am in the corner, my role is to listen, and I love that. Daddy always has my best interest in mind. Tonight he is talking about my future training. He tells me he has had a lot of time to think about me and us and where my training is going to go from here. He doesn't give me any details, but tells me that he has plans for me. Then he stops talking and I don't hear him moving. I don't know what he is doing, though I suspect, it is just watching me in the corner. I stand there, patiently, contentedly, waiting for his instructions.

After a few minute, he comes back over to the corner and turns me around to face him. I finally get to see his handsome face and my heart melts. I've missed him so much. He smiles and holds my face, then kisses me deeply. The wine, mixed with his natural taste is wonderful. I can't get enough. He laughs as I throw my arms around him. I could kiss him for hours. God I've missed him.

After a few moments, he gently pushes me to my knees. I smile, then I begin to undo his pants. As I start, I catch a nice long look at his thick, beautiful new belt. I have a feeling my ass will be tasting that later tonight. The thought makes me wet. I can feel how hard he is through his pants. I rub my hands over him and kiss him through his jeans. Then I reach in and stroke his cock. He is so hard, and smooth, and I want more than anything to taste him. Slowly I lower his pants and boxers. I inhale sharply when he springs out of his pants. There it is. His fantastic member that does such pleasurable things to me.

I look up at Daddy. He is petting my head and gazing down on me. "May I suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby."

I begin to lick. Nice and slow. Long licks from the base of his cock to the tip. I repeat that motion again and again. I massage his balls with my hands, then take them each in my mouth in turn. He continues to pet my head. I lick up his shaft again. Then I begin to suck the tip. I hear him moan softly. I smile. I love when Daddy moans, it encourages me. I suck the tip and lick his shaft. He holds the back of my head and wraps his hand around my ponytail. He pushes a bit as I suck. I take more of him in my mouth. And more and more. I quit trying to suck and open wide and he pushes harder and faster. Deeper and deeper. It begins to gag me. My eyes water but I love this feeling. I feel him get harder and harder. My hands, that are stroking his balls, feel them tighten. He pushes one last time and I taste his hot, sweet cum. I love Daddy's cum. He holds me there, gagging, tears running down my cheeks, but I'm so happy to have him in my mouth and taste him.

Once he is done, he pulls out and tells me I'm a good girl. He finishes taking off his pants and pulls up his boxers. He removes the belt and places it on the bed before folding up his jeans and putting them on a chair. Then he pulls me up and tells me it's time to get some color on my lily white ass. I giggle and follow him to the bench at the end of the bed. He sits and pats his knee. I bend over and he rubs my naked ass. "I think we should have a stroke for every day since we were together last. How many is that?"

"36, Daddy," I say.

"Very good."

He pulls my panties down to my ankles and has me step out of them. "Spread your legs, baby."

I comply quickly. "Count."

"Yes, Sir."

He starts with his hand. I count each one. "One, Sir. Two, Sir. Three, Sir."

The first few aren't too bad. Once we get to about ten it begins to get intense. I am doing my best not to squirm. Some are rapid, some are slow. I never know when the next one will come. Tears well up in my eyes as we get to thirty. I am trying to say each number clearly. After thirty-six, I thank him. He rubs my ass gently, feeling the heat and then pulls me to my knees between his legs. He pull me in close to him and holds me. The tears spill from my eyes because I am so happy and I feel so safe in Daddy's arms. I am so glad he is home and we are together this evening.

After a few moments, he tells me to get on the bed. I scoot up toward the top, and sit with my back against the pillows. He follows after me, grabbing my ankles, pulling them toward him. Now I'm lying on my back. He climbs over me and pulls my arms up, securing my arms above my head with some rope he must have brought with him. He gently kisses my nose and smiles at me. Then he runs his hands over my body, caressing me and touching as much of me as he can. He stops at my breasts, tweaking each of my nipples, twisting them and watching my face contort in pleasure and pain. Then he sucks them and I moan. He repeats the motions again and again. He smiles every time I moan. Then he continues down. He rubs my stomach, and hips, and into my inner thighs. He pushes my legs apart. He looks at me and says very sternly, "Hold them there. Do NOT close them."

He leaves the bed and returns with the flogger. He strikes my pussy and I jump, doing my very best not to close my legs. Then he does it again. I moan. It stings and it feels so good. Again. He smiles. Again. Again. Again. Then he takes the flogger and rubs it on my wet pussy. "Does my slut enjoy this?"

"Yes, Daddy," I say breathlessly.

He positions himself between my legs and begin to softly lick my swollen clit. I moan. Daddy sucks and licks and then sticks two fingers in me. I writhe and try to absorb the pleasure. He works at me and my clit becomes even more swollen. He rubs his fingers inside me and I feel myself getting close. He continue his sweet torture. I am about to burst. I start to beg, "Daddy, Daddy, please, please can I cum, Daddy?"

He pulls away, "No."

And he stops, leaving me hanging. I look at him in disbelief. He chuckles, "Not yet, baby, soon, but not yet."

He grabs the flogger again. Each stroke sends me to the edge, but not over. I'm pleading with him while he flogs my tender pussy. "Please Daddy, please, Daddy?"

"Please what?"

"Please Daddy may I cum?"

"Not yet, baby."

After five or six strokes, he stops. He resumes his position between my legs and licks me gently a couple of times to ease the pain, then reaches up and unties my hands. Daddy pulls me up off the bed and wraps his arms around me, petting my head. He kisses me deeply, wipes away the tears leaking from my eyes, and sends me to the kitchen to get us both a drink.

He knows it's killing me. I'm so wet and so needy and I want to come so badly. I pour us each a glass of wine. He is sitting on the couch and I sit next to him, handing him his drink. We sit there and he asks me about how my writing is going. I tell him all about what has been happening and he offers advice and guidance. I love to listen to him, anything he tells me I take to heart and use to the best of my ability. As we finish our drinks, he kisses my forehead and tells me it's time to really redden my ass. This is a continuation of my training. He take my glass and sets it down on the table. "Put your heels on."

I pull out the heels I know he likes while he gets a high back chair and places it at the end of the bed. I bend over the back of the chair and hold on to the seat. "Don't move, or we will start over. When I'm done I'm going to fuck that tight asshole of yours. I am going for color here, baby, a nice crimson. There is no need to count."

He picks up his thick, beautiful belt. He puts it in front of my face and runs his hands over it. "The craftsmanship is amazing, it's so thick and heavy, it will be interesting to see how you handle this."

I take a deep breath in and nod. It makes me nervous, but I trust Daddy. He disappears behind me. Just before I think he is going to start, he grabs my ponytail and pulls me up. "Let's not scare the neighbors."

He secures the ball gag into my mouth. Then, holding my chin up, he kisses my cheek and neck. "I love you, baby."

I smile the best I can as he pushes me back over. I hold on tight and the stokes begin. I try to count in my head. At first it is easy, but then there are rapid strokes. And the pain starts. My ass is on fire. He pauses briefly to check how wet I am. It's dripping down my leg. "So wet," he scolds me, and then continues.

Around 25 I lose count in my head, and I let go. The pain, in the traditional sense, is gone. I've gotten there, to the point where I don't care as long as it keeps going. It feels good, therapeutic, cathartic. The tears that threatened before really start to flow. And oh, god it feels good. My pussy is wet, my clit is swollen and I feel like this might be heaven on earth. Time stands still. Nothing exists except Daddy and I. He is my everything, and I am his. This is where I belong, this is how I belong, this is perfect.

Then it stops. Suddenly. He pulls me off the chair and has me bend over on the floor. His hands run over the welts rising on my ass, and feel the heat. I know it must be bright red. "Very nice," I hear him murmur. He is gentle, caressing the sore spots, even as I wince. I hear him moan appreciatively as he admires his work.

He moves down to massage my wet pussy. It feels so good. I have reached a point of ecstasy and every touch is heaven sent. Every movement he makes deepens my feelings of connection and bliss. He touches my clit and I almost explode. As he rubs, he spreads my juices to my ass. I know that he is going to fuck me, and I can't wait. He begins to loosen my asshole with one finger, then two, and it feels so good. I want to beg but I can't. Then I feel him. Finally. I finally feel his massive cock at my entrance and I know what's coming. I'm so ready. He slides his hard dick in slowly. Oh, Daddy, it feels so good. I feel so full, so wonderful. He starts to move. In. Out. In. Out. Nice and slow. Then, without warning, he grabs my hips and the fucking begins. Oh, yes, oh, god, yes. I have been so close for so long it doesn't take much. I'm trying to hold on, I haven't been given permission to cum yet. Harder and faster, he pounds me. Then, the magic words: "Cum for me, baby, cum for me."

I do. Oh, god I unleash and I practically collapse from the intensity of the orgasm. I feel his arms start to support me. I lose all strength in my arms and legs and can no longer hold myself up. He continues his assault on my ass, sending me into yet another orgasm. As I squeeze him with my tight hole, I feel it. I feel him release and fill me with his sweet juice. The intensity causes us both to fall to the floor.

We lie there, Daddy on top of me, both panting and trying to catch our breath. He rolls me on top of him and wraps me up again. Nothing feels like being in his arms. I know I am his and there is no where else I'd rather be.

He reaches up and unstraps the ball gag. I choke and swallow quickly once it is out. I look at Daddy and see the love in his eyes. I whisper, "Welcome home, Daddy."

Nia323
Nia323
13 Followers