Welcome Home My Master

Story Info
A slave in training greets her Master at the airport.
3.6k words
4.29
38.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday afternoon had me showing up at the airport, looking like a very expensive call girl. Heavy makeup, blonde hair long and flowing as he likes, short black skirt, white button up blouse, slightly too unbuttoned, my red and black half bra easily seen, my pierced nipples even easier to be seen through the white material. Black fishnet thigh highs and some super high black patent stilettos to complete the outfit.

My face lighting up when I see him in arrivals and without even really thinking about it, dropping to my knees right there in the open, not even caring who looks on as I stare at the floor until he stops before me and puts his hand out, letting me kiss it and suck his thumb... him tilting my head back until I can see his smile...then matching it with one of my own.

A shiver running through me as I hear that cool British slide of "Slave".

To which I answer back in a rushed whisper...so softly, so needy..."Master."

After getting me to my feet and laughing with me for a moment, hugging me close and just letting me enjoy that big strong body again, he takes me down to go get his baggage. His hand sliding over my ass and under my skirt on the escalator as he stands behind me, my face struggling to stay neutral as he twists and plays with the plug he is pleased to find there, leaving me gasping and having to pretend that I am yawning, while he chuckles behind me.

Finally he takes me out to the car and every step along the long walk his hands are gently but thoroughly exploring all along my body, leaving me gasping as I teeter on the too tall heels, already so wet and needy from the days without his touch.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, stopping to nuzzle and nip at my throat as his hands roam, that he is very pleased with where I have parked... all alone in the back section of the top floor of the parking garage, in long term parking. He opens the trunk and placing his bag inside, calls me over and before I even know what's happening, he has me bent at the waist, legs spread almost impossibly wide, hands down inside the trunk, his hands sliding up my skirt and lifting it over my hips, exposing my soaking wet waxed pussy and tight little plugged hole.

As he starts sliding those big fingers up between my wet swollen lips, I can't help purring like a kitten and pushing my already raised ass back at him, wanting more...always wanting more. He tells me that I his good girl, but that I better remember my manners...it's not about what I want... it's about what he wants.

I whine a little as my ass rubs against his cock through his jeans, but I remember my place and dutifully open my mouth like a good toy when he presents his now juice coated fingers to my mouth.

I lovingly caress and clean his fingers, gasping around them when he begins to tease and play with the plug. It's nowhere near his size, but my little hole, still in training, has to flex a lot to take it.

He seems to delight in the sounds I make as he twists it and pulls it until the widest part is making me pant, only to release it and do it all over again... chuckling to himself as he watches the pink flesh stretch and strain, telling me it's about to get much worse.

Finally pulling his fingers free of my mouth, I hear him reaching down to unbuckle that heavy leather belt that has brought tears to my eyes so many times. I don't even realize I'm holding my breath, until I let out a small scream when he pulls hard on the plug and force my little hole open wide.

Still breathing hard, and very apprehensive now, my mouth automatically opens for the plug, with me still aching and shaking a little as I close my mouth and suck, tasting the copious amount of vanilla cupcake lube I was wise enough to use before coming to greet him today.

I don't know what to do at first, as time seems frozen, but after a moment I hear a low "Greet me properly Slave" and I am brought quickly back to my training, and the proper way to offer myself up for his use. Taking a deep breath and leaning my head down onto his bag, I reach back with both hands and spread my cheeks embarrassingly wide, showing off the little hole that has been so neglected right in the middle of its training.

My mouth still full of the plug, and knowing how much I am about to hurt for his pleasure, I warble out a "Please Master... fuck your slaves little unworthy ass ... Please Master" as I wiggle my hips and do my best to offer it up to my King appropriately.

Hearing the smile in his voice as he tells me "Good Girl...Good Slave."

I just stand there, wiggling and begging, so humiliated, but not letting my flaming cheeks stop me. I feel the head of the cock I worship slide back and forth between my wet little lips and just barely start to tease in my pussy, making me breathe a sigh of relief as I think he may be giving me a reprieve, though I never move my hands or stop offering.

All of a sudden there is a hard shove that only his hands on my hips keep me from flying forward off my high heels. I hear him grunt behind me as he sheaths his cock so deeply inside me that tears fill my eyes. No matter how hot and wet I am for him, there is no way that little fuckhole was meant to take this kind of abuse.

My Master is just so huge and thick and I feel him battering his way deep, deep inside. After a moment of him holding still deep inside me, my spasming little cunt aching and throbbing around his cock, I hear him tell me what a good girl I am for him, staying all hot and wet for him like a good little whore should be.

With that he starts to slowly slide his way out, making me think he will be going nice and easy, easing me back into being stretched so wide with that fine British cock. Before I know it I can feel him tense up that huge body and I know instinctively that I am in for it. "A right good Rogering" as I once heard another Brit say.

I try to relax, knowing it will be better than being tense, no matter how slightly, and a few heartbeats later I am being fucked within an inch of my life, that huge cock trying to bury itself in my little body.

I take the hard thrusts as well as I can, but after a moment, tears coursing down, sucking on the plug in my mouth like a baby sucks a pacifier, I can feel my soft sensitive little cunt swelling at the rough mistreatment of my flesh, and my hands slip forward to catch myself.

My Master sees this and immediately pulls himself back, not really stopping fucking me, but enough to start delivering blows to helpless little cheeks, while reminding me that "I didn't give you permission to stop offering up your other fuckhole my precious little slave whore!"

As quickly as I can I have my hands back at my cheeks and am pulling them wide again, just hoping he will stop the hard slaps that now have my ass cheeks as red as the embarrassed ones on my face, all the while whining and sobbing "Sorry Sir" around the thick plug in my mouth. After seeing how contrite I am he pets me while he continues fucking me with bruising, punishing thrusts.

"It's all right... I know you're really a good girl... you just need help remembering your manners sometimes, don't you? That's a good girl... now what do you say to me little whore?"

His soft tone was underscored by the hard thrusts and I gave a mumbled "I'm sorry Sir. Thank you for caring enough to teach me the right way to be your good little slave whore Sir", my mouth still blocked with the plug.

Seemingly seconds later he pulls out, my little pussy now swollen and hot, and I feel that huge thick head, now doubly slick, line itself up to my unprotected tiny asshole. I take a deep breath and try to relax, but can feel my pussy drip more juices as the needy little hole wants its Master, no matter the pain he inflicts.

When he pushes the head just inside, my heart stops beating for a moment, as I struggle to accept something so large in my tiniest little hole. As soon as I can breathe though, my training kicks in, and even though I know how much it will hurt, I start to press back with my ass, crying more and whimpering harder around the plug as I basically rape my own ass with his monster cock.

Seeing my fingers turn white as they dig into the sensitive ass flesh, and that little ring of pink flesh stretching obscenely around his throbbing cock, lets him know just how much his little whore is trying to become the painslut he deserves. Short, harsh thrusts back help me take more and more into my abused little asshole, until he can finally get all the way in, balls deep.

After just holding him tight and squeezing on him for a minute, I take a deep breath and start to twist my hips, crying harder as I begin to ream my little ass, letting him know that the numerous painful lessons on how to be a good little anal whore weren't wasted on me. I carry on raping my own little asshole for him, even tightening up on him, increasing my pain, to increase his pleasure. Letting him know in no uncertain terms that his pleasure means more to me than any amount of pain I have to endure for him.

After a few minutes he tires of his game, and reaches down to hold my hips, telling me I can let go and play with my little clit. I find myself, fingering my aroused and throbbing clit while I suck on the plug, imagining it being his cock, even as it feels like it's ruining my little ass.

A few minutes later, I can feel my orgasm swiftly approaching and I start to beg to please, please be allowed to cum for him like a good little fucktoy... Telling him, around the plug, that I am nothing but a worthless little fuckdoll who deserves nothing, not even a name unless he gives it to me, and begging to please, even though I don't deserve it all, to please cum for my Master.

He sounds like he might say yes, but at the last minute denies me... Reminding me that this is for his pleasure not mine, and plows into my little ass deeper than ever, holding on tight as he throbs inside me, filling my now raw and ruined little ass with what it has needed for so long...my Master's hot cum, claiming me again as his property, from the inside out.

My mind not fully registering what he is doing, he pulls the plug from my mouth and as soon as he is sliding his cock free, he is plunging the plug back inside my aching, and now gaping, fuckhole, locking it in place and sealing the hot cum inside.

After a quick nuzzle to the back of my neck and a quick series of painful slaps to my ass, striking the plug firmly each time, and smacking onto my swollen pussy, he informs me that, "Come on now...we have to get home... chop chop."

I'm left to climb out shakily, dropping my skirt, and closing the trunk, before turning and dropping to my knees before him. My tearstained face turned up to offer my wet and willing mouth to his cock. In deference I place a respectful and sweet kiss to the tip of his cock as I softly thank him for the use and training of an undeserving little set of fuckholes. Lovingly I go about cleaning his cock of every last trace of lube and juices, enjoying the salty taste of my Master's ownership as I milk every last drop of cum from the tip.

Once he is sufficiently clean and fresh feeling, he taps my head and I pull gently back and reverently put his cock away, staring up and waiting. I get a warm smile and a soft caress across my cheek, making my pussy leak even more.

A moment later I get told, "Come Slave," as he walks away to the front of the car and gets in, starting the engine, leaving me to follow and climb very gingerly into the seat beside him, my little winces of pain making him smile.

Once in the car, he kisses my cheek and slides his hand up my thigh, dragging my skirt up and telling me simply "Open", and watching as my thighs spread wide, showing off my red and puffy pussy from his earlier fucking. He then tells me to open the glove compartment and take out the shoebox he placed there before he left on his trip. Inside is a bullet vibe with a couple of straps, a large suction cup dildo and a small, but painful looking flogger.

He tells me to put the bullet vibe over my clit and adjust the straps so it will stay in place. Then he turns it on as he tells me to sit back and enjoy as I work the large toy, though still smaller than him, into my already sore little pussy. Not wanting to disappoint him, I slowly work it in, wincing as the already swollen flesh is forced to open up. He just watches, happy and proud that his obedient little slave is so eager to please him and be of service.

After I get to the breathing hard stage and feel myself getting close again and was just utter the words "Please Master..." he cuts me off and tells me to stop and shut off the bullet, laughing a little at my very disappointed face. He goes on to tell me that I will only be cumming today after he has fully claimed all my little whore holes as his again. I whimper, but nod yes and whisper, "Yes Sir," knowing my proper place, and how it must be.

Following his instructions, I place the dildo down on the seat and get on my knees, facing him, lowering my wet and swollen cunt down onto it, as I lean forward to take his cock in my mouth, grateful for the vanilla cupcake lube and the hygiene routine I was trained to always follow to be ready for his use at a moment's notice. The rest of the ride is spent being the good little cocksucker I was trained to be... made to ride the dildo and get tormented by the bullet as I slide ever deeper, debasing myself for his pleasure.

My skirt up high over my hips, showing off my plugged and reddening ass, every time my mind wanders or he just feels my optimum effort isn't being used to ensure his pleasure above all else, I get a stinging crack on said ass with that heavy duty little flogger. The entire way back to the house, I am on fire, but know I won't be cumming.

A little past the half way point, my make up already smeared and beyond repair, from the drool and cock juices that have been rubbed all over my face as I slide his cock all over my face, nuzzling it like a cat with a bag of catnip. I push ever deeper and finally get the validation I have been craving... I swallow hard and fast, but inevitably some leaks out... my Master's cum hot and rich flowing inside me and some coating my face.

I know better than to release though, no matter that he came. I just keep up soft and gentle laving and cock worship until I start to feel him harden again as we get close to home. I just continue on even after he has parked the car, until I feel his huge hand in my hair, pulling me up, until we see eye to eye, a little drool and a few droplets of cum dripping down into my tits.

Following his directions, on very wobbly feet, I manage to make it in the house... his laughter trailing after me. He walks nonchalantly to the door and closes it behind him, and strips off his clothes before coming into the lounge and sitting on the sofa. A moment later the stereo begins to play the fast paced, heavy driving metal music he enjoys as I crawl over to him, now without skirt, bra or shirt, and first kissing his thick cockhead,sit on his lap, facing him, straddling his thighs.

I reach down and grasp the large cock I literally worship and begin to guide it up to my aching and drooling little cunt. He says I look like a real cock hungry whore now...makeup all smeared, throbbing wet cunt needy... and all I can do is say Yes Sir... because I am all those things and more. Gasping and moaning as he pulls down on my hips filling me...making me cry out even more as the plug still within my abused little ass makes making me even more full.

Making me shed more tears as he pushes deep, and knowing it will only get worse as his mouth finds my nipple rings and takes to nipping and tormenting me there, as his hands slide down to grasp at my sore ass cheeks, holding tight where the little bruises are already forming from my "training" in the car. I can't help myself and after only a few minutes of this use, with his telling me what a good little slave I am becoming for him, I am again pleading to cum for him. This too just seems to amuse him and he starts telling me to shush... that I know I am not allowed to cum yet.

When he starts wiggling the plug in my ass while forcing me ride harder, the pain takes over again as both my little holes feel his ravishing and total possession, overshadowing the need to cum for him. My face showing my devotion to his pleasure as the tears run down, making him harden even more than I would have thought possible inside me, until it feels like I am being forced down hard onto a cock made of concrete.

Eventually He is breathing as hard as me, and one big hand leaves my hip for a moment to flip on the bullet still strapped over my clit. My eyes widen as I know there will be no way now, and I fear his disappointment in me most of all... but suddenly his eyes are at mine as he tells me to be a good little slave and cum for my Master. I can't help it, my arms wrap around him, my whole body squeezing him tight as the spasms rock through me... my body milking him for every last drop of cum I get, knowing on a cellular level that it is exactly what I need, what I crave.

The words "I love you Master...I love you" pouring out of my mouth as his cum pours deep inside my hot and needy little cunt, neglected by its owner for far too long. My aching asshole still spasming as well on the plug as it pulled and twisted, causing the busted little ring there to throb anew.

After I finally manage to get my heart rate down a little, I am allowed to shut off the bullet and climb down to lovingly clean and soothe my Master's well used cock with my mouth, as is only proper for a good slave, all the while tenderly rubbing my newly smarting nipples. When I have done all I can do, and am merely holding his cock in my warm wet mouth, looking up at him again, my adoration and veneration showing on my face, he reaches down and pets my face and tells me he is tired. He pushes me back on my heels and lies back on the couch telling me he will nap while I go cook him a welcome home dinner.

Smiling and whispering "Yes Sir" I rise and go to walk to the kitchen, when I hear a "uh-huh" from the couch and look to see him pointing down. I know he is wanting to watch my bruised and oh so sore ass crawl away, butt plug clearly on display. I swallow my pride, much as I swallow so much cum, and drop to my hands and knees and begin crawling to the kitchen, knowing that no matter how humiliating I find it, it is worth it to make him smile. That soft little "Good slave" he says before he drifts off to his sleep is just icing on the delectable cake that is my Master.