Welcome Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck No!" she said pushing his hands away. "Tear the shirt. You know how much these bra's cost?" she said smiling at him as she took off the bra herself. His face said it all as he stared at them. He began to kiss them first then he found the nipples. She had small nipples for having such huge breasts. But they were the most sensitive part of her body. One of her ex's brought her to cum, just by sucking and nibbling on them. But Rick was mauling her chests to the point it was more painful than pleasurable. He did not pay much attention to her nipples. Then his hand found its way between her legs. She moaned, trying to make him pay more attention to her now pulsing pussy. He got the hint as his mouth slid down her body. He peeled off her jeans. Her panties were the next thing off. She closed her eyes expecting his mouth to find her, but she felt nothing. Then she felt the head off his dick lining up with her. She looked down making sure he was wearing protection. When she saw it, she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

He pushed forward lifting her legs, onto his shoulder. She almost screamed as she felt it slide into her.

"Fuck." he said in pleasure as he began to slide in and out of her slow at first. She could feel all of him inside her, her hand marched its way down her body to find her clit. As he rocked back and forth.

"Faster." she said. Her toes curling as he began to go faster. "Right there!" she screamed feeling him going deeper inside her. He was really fucking her now. His balls slapped against her louder and louder. Damn she needed this. She thought. She rubbed herself faster to keep the tempo with him.

"Oh fuck!" he said as his body began to tighten. He slammed it all the way in as his body shuddered. Then he pulled out and lay beside her. "Fuck that was good." he said. She looked over at him. She wasn't even close to finishing. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. And pulled on his pants. He looked over at her. Then he looked at his watch.

"We got to go to Joe's, he is throwing a party." he said jumping out of the back of the truck. She couldn't believe it. Here she was still with her fingers, on her clit, naked and he was already in the cab of the truck with the engine started. He knocked on the window. She was infuriated. She quickly got dressed and went into the cab.

"Take me home." she said putting her shirt back on. \

"You don't want to go to Joe's?" he said as he pulled out of the field.

"No." she said putting the jacket on.

"Why not?" he asked. She could see in his face he had no clue. And she wasn't about to start another fight.

"Have to help, my father tomorrow." She lied. He tried to ask her what was wrong but she kept saying nothing. Until they got to the dirt road that lead to her house.

"I will walk from here." she said silently. "Don't want to scare the horses." she said. He leaned over to give her a kiss. But she was already out the door.

"See you tomorrow?" he asked. There was some concern in his voice, but she was already past the point of caring. She nodded and began walking. His truck backed out and raced away. She walked the dirt path up to the house. She threw stones in every direction leading up to the house.

"I use to do that." her mother said startling her as she got to the porch.

"What are you doing up?" Jordan said to her mother as she sat on the bench next to her.

"Your father is snoring again." her mother said. "I will give him some time to really fall asleep, then I will go in." she said smiling. "I take it, it was a bad date?" she asked.

"Nah. It was ok. Not the worst." Jordan said. Which was the truth. It had not been a bad date. Just the sex was bad.

"It will get better." her mother said with an evil grin.

"Mom!" Jordan said.

"What?" her mom said innocently. "Women can tell these things. You think your father was a stud the first time?" she said.

"Oh My God." Jordan said standing up. "I am not going to listen to this." she said smiling. "I love you mom." she said kissing her mom on the forehead. She walked inside.

"He barely found the hole." her mom said. She loved antagonizing Jordan, it never worked with Sherry, even as a kid Jordan was the one, to tell scary stories and get a reaction. Sherry would just sit there and listen. If she told something embarrassing to Sherry, she would add to it. But not Jordan, she would get all flushed and run away.

The morning came fast. Jordan put on a pair of jeans and her dad's shirt and began working on a tree stump, that had been bugging her since she came back. Her father walked up to her.

"Bad night?" he asked sitting on the back of the truck. She looked back.

"How can you tell?" she said. She never lied to her father. He would see right through it.

"One your taking an ax to a tree stump, instead of the roots. And two you have my shirt on backwards." he said. Sure enough, as she looked at the shirt it was on backwards. She let out a sigh. "Want to talk about it?" he asked. She smiled and looked back at him with a grin.

"Do you really want to hear about it?" she asked.

"Nope." he replied with a smile. They both laughed. They spent the next few hours tearing the tree stump out of the ground and replanting a new one. She looked over at the house. She could see Rick's sheriff truck. She took a deep sigh.

"I better go see what he wants." she said.

"Yup." her father nodded. She climbed over one of the gates and ran across the small field separating the house from the rest of the grounds. As she got inside. Rick was talking to her mom.

"Hey Jordie." her mom said as she was peeling potato's. "Rick was just telling me how you had people dancing last night." she said.

"That's great." Jordan said. "Can I see you outside for a minute." she said to Rick. They both walked outside.

"What's on your mind?" he said wrapping his arms around her. She peeled them off.

"What are you doing here?" she asked still mad.

"Had some free time. So I thought I would come spend some time with you." he said again trying to get close to her. "The way you acted last night, I thought we might need to talk, since we are you know." he said as he tried to hug her again.

"Wait. You think. No. No. It was a date!" she said shaking her hand at him.

"What about after the date?" he said with a smile on his face.

"You mean the two minutes we spent in the back of your truck?" she shouted. He tried to hush her. "No you can shout we are together. But I can't tell the truth?" she said. He grabbed her hard. "Let go. Or I swear, I will go to jail for hitting you, in your uniform." she said.

"What is your problem?" he asked her.

"You don't even know." she said shaking her head and walking towards the house.

"Well I guess, I will tell Cyndi and Joe to call off our date then." he said walking towards the driver side of his truck.

"What?!" she said racing back to him. "You told Cyndi?" she said with horror. "As in blabber mouth Cyndi?" she said.

"Yeah she and the others were at Joe's. I guess I got excited that we finally were together. So I told a few people." he said shrugging. Jordan almost fell walking backwards.

"A few people. What? Exactly?" she asked.

"You know." he said. With a huge grin on his face.

"Go Rick. Just go!" she said walking into the house. Her mom was still peeling potato's but she gave her a look that said. "I'm sorry." She raced up to her room. She slammed the door behind her. She let out the most horrifying scream.