Welcome Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you take me to the store?" her mum asked.

"Of course." Jordan said. She had to cash the few checks that Andrew had sent and get a few things. As she got out the shower she began to get dressed, as she put on her bra it wouldn't snap together, she kept on pulling and pulling. Then it snapped. She took a deep breath, then it really snapped.

"Not again!" she screamed. She grabbed the tape from her toiletry bag. Began to measure around. "Fucker!" she said at herself. She had gotten bigger again. "Stop fucking growing!" she held her boobs up at yelled at them. "Yeah right bitch." she said in a mocking voice impersonating her boobs. She put on an emergency bra, which was really just a really stretched out sports bra. She put on the rest of her clothes and walked downstairs. She couldn't believe they were still growing. When she had decided to lose the hundreds of pounds she had put on, her friend had told her of this Asian natural remedy place. She had tried one of the home remedies she found there. The lady behind the counter said there would be side effects but this was ridiculous. It was nearly every year she was getting bigger.

"Grew again huh?" her mother said pointing at Jordan's boobs.

"Yeah. They won't stop!" she said as grabbed them.

"Doing that, won't help." her mother said.

"I will have to order the size. I want online." Jordan said. "If they even have bra's that go this fucking high." she said.

"Jordan!" her mother said.

"Sorry." Jordan said. Realizing she was still irritable from last night.

"Whatever it is, you should not swear at the table." her mother said. Jordan nodded. They finished eating breakfast and told her father they were going to the store.

Jordan pulled into a parking spot. Her mother looked happy to be out of the house.

"Don't get out much, do you?" Jordan asked. Her mom just smiled. They walked into the store which served everything from clothes to food.

"Hey Leanne." her mom said.

"Hey Cathy, Hey Jordie." Leanne said with a smile.

"Jordie needs a new bra." her mom said.

"Seriously mother?" Jordan said rolling her eyes.

"Cynthia. Watch the counter." Leanne gently said to the younger woman. "Come on Jordie. Let's get you measured up. And get it ordered. I never carry the sizes for your sister or your mother." They went to the back. Where there was a small room with a mirror and another one of Leanne's female assistants."Ok top off and bra." Leanne said. Grabbing a small tape measure.

"I measured them before and ..." Jordan began to say. Leanne brushed her off as she stood next to Jordan.

"Ok lets see." Leanne whispered to herself as she wrapped the tape around Jordan and under her breast. "Wow. Thought it would be much bigger." Leanne looked at her assistant. "42inches -106centimeters" she took the tape and wrapped it around her then across her boobs. "Wow Jordie!" she smiled. "Your officially bigger than your mom." again she turned to her assistant. "26inches -- 66 centimeters" Leanne confirmed dropping the tape.

"I could of told you that. I need a 30MM bra." Jordie implied. Rolling her eyes.

"We will just go to a N." Leanne said. "How many do you want?" Leanne asked. "With my 20% discount, I can save you." Leanne said as she walked out of the room. Jordan put on her clothes.

"Four should be good." Jordan said.

"Eight." Leanne told the assistant. "Here you go. Pick the colors."

"Thanks." Jordan said looking through a book.

"So what's the verdict?" Jordan's mom asked.

"30N." Leanne said a little too loud as a few men at the counter turned around. "She has bigger boobs than you." she quipped . Jordan smiled.

"Same old Leanne." she sighed. Leanne had never had a volume control. She always spoke out loud.

"Yeah that's me. But it's not a secret. Your family has always had big boobs." Leanne shrugged. She typed into her computer. "I can have them here in four to five days. Give or take." she said. As Jordan showed her the colors she wanted. "What are you staring at?" Leanne asked at one of the men. "She has boobs. Get over it." Leanne told him. Jordan smiled. She took out her purse and handed over a credit card.

"Will you be taking care of your mom's tab too?" Cynthia asked. Jordan's mom shot the assistant a look.

"Sure." Jordan said. Not noticing the look.

"Thank you. Here is your receipt." the assistant said.

"You did not have to do that." Her mom said. As they climbed into the truck.

"It's no big deal." Jordan said as she put the truck into gear. She put the receipt down but a number caught her eye. She stopped the truck and picked the receipt back up. She knew her bras would cost a lot but the total was way more than she expected. She would have to put all her checks in the bank to make sure she had enough to cover it.

"Mom?" Jordan said. As she put the truck back in park.

"We have been a little short on cash lately." Her mom said shrugging.

"Mom. This is not a little." Jordan said. Lifting her sunglasses.

"Like you said. It's not a big deal." Her mom said.

"Stay!" Jordan said. As she got out of the truck,.

"Jordan Matthews!" Her mom yelled at her from the tuck. But Jordan went back into the store. "Here we go." Leanne said shaking her head. She hurried the assistant away. "Cynthia is new. She had no right to ask that." Leanne began to say. "I know your mom, she was good for a while. I have other tabs that are much larger." She blurted out. "You done?" Jordan asked. Leanne nodded. She knew her old best friend. Once the temper gauge reached full, there was no getting it down. "How much, how long and how many?" Jordan asked. Leanne shook her head. "Leanne. Don't make me come over this counter." Jordan said. Her thick country accent was in full force. "They owe a lot, it's been a while and all over town." Leanne sighed. "Is the tab here taken care of?" Jordan asked as she made her way to the door. Leanne nodded. Jordan slammed the door closed. She stormed over to the truck and opened it.

"Now Jordan. I am still your mother and if I say." Her mom began to say.

"Where to?" Jordan asked. Her mom looked at her.

"Just as stubborn as your father." Her mom said. "The hardware store." Her mom said giving in. They made their way across town paying off the tabs. After all was said and done. Jordan was nearly broke. Except for a few hundred she had and a savings account, which she was saving for a really rainy day.

"You said you were broke." Her mom said as they sat down for lunch at a diner.

"New York City broke." Jordan said. "If I stayed. I would have used up all that money in two weeks." She explained.

"So what happened? Thought Dad was getting money from the government for selling his Granddad's place?" Jordan asked.

"None of your business." Her mom smiled back. "Thank you for helping. We appreciate it. But stay out of it." She added.

"Mom. You know me. I can get it from any one of these people in here." She said with a smile back. "Which would you rather me hear it from?" Jordan asked. Her mom shot her an evil look then glanced around. She knew anyone of these people would gladly tell a story.

"You are the meanest daughter I have." Her mom said.

"You brought me up this way. Now spill it." Jordan said. Her mom sighed.

"We got in over our heads, when we decided to help your sister with the bar. That is all. Between the licenses and things that needed to be fixed. It just got away from us." her mom confessed folding her arms.

"How much?" Jordan asked. "Now that I will not tell." Her mom said. Jordan knew she was at a point where she dare not cross. She nodded her defeat and her mom smiled. "Can we talk about something else?" she pleaded looking away. Jordan agreed but she was not going to let this go. As soon as she dropped her mom back at home she went upstairs. She pretended to be doing some things around her room, to make room for her own things to be brought up. But she was just stalling. She heard her parents go up to their room, and when she thought they were asleep she went out the window. She had done this many times. It was a simple slide down the wall then jump at the end. As she landed she tried to remember why she had done that so many times. She rubbed her ankles and went for the truck. As she opened the door a single beam of light hit the door. "And where do you think you're going?" her father's voice boomed in the darkness. She turned around and saw him sitting on the porch, with a flashlight.

"Thought I would go out. Got a date. Didn't want to wake you." Jordan lied. Her father shook his head.

"Your mother told me about, your little talk today." he shot out as he stood up. Jordan nodded.

"I thought she would." Jordan nodded.

"What happens with our financial problems is no concern of yours. You hear?" he barked down to her in a stern voice. "And if you don't like it, you can take that truck to the airport and I will pick it up tomorrow." he turned and went into the house. Jordan put her back against the truck. He was right of course. She had no right to come here and act like the way she did. But this was her parents, she did not want them to be in any bad way. She walked back inside. There he was sitting at the table. She poured herself some iced tea and sat across from him.

"I'm sorry." she apologized. "I had no right." she nodded.

"You damn right you didn't." he roared at her. "You upset your mother, after all she has been through." he said. "Tomorrow you will apologize to her." he ordered. Jordan nodded. "You got questions you come ask me." he looked at her in the eyes.

"Yes sir." Jordan nodded.

"Now what is it you need to know?" he asked. She looked up at him stunned.

"Come on. I know you better than you know yourself. Once you got your teeth into something. Nothing, not even me scolding you will make you let it go." he said. She smiled. He was right.

"Mom said the problems started when you began to help Sherry with the bar." Jordan said.

"Well there you go. What else do you need?" he said sitting back in the chair. "Sherry handles all that paper crap. Between her and your mom they know what is going on. They just tell me how much I got to spend." he shrugged. "But I tell you this." he said as he leaned forward and pointed a finger to her. "You upset your mother like that again. I personally will take you to the airport myself and you will not be welcomed back." he waited for her to acknowledge then he kissed her on the forehead. "Night." he said as he walked up the stairs. Jordan smiled. He had said she could not upset her mom, but did not say anything about her sister. She grabbed a jacket and went back out to the truck. She put it in gear and raced out of the dirt road that led to the house.

Sherry had began closing already it was only a few minutes after ten but hardly anyone ever showed after nine. She heard the tires screech around the corner and knew the familiar skid to a halt in the parking lot. She turned the key and turned around.

"Should of never taught you drive." Sherry said looking at her sister. As she jumped out of the truck.

"We need to talk." Jordan said. Sherry took a look at her younger sister.

"Figured." she admitted taking out a cigarette, she pulled down the tailgate of her truck and sat down. The truck groaned and creaked under her weight. "Heard all the commotion you been causing around town today." she said as she lit the cigarette. "Knew it would be a matter of time before you barked down my door." she looked at her. "So let it out." she shrugged.

"How much are they in debt?" Jordan asked. She was not going to pull punches.

"A lot. But not enough to lose the farm or the house. Just yet." Sherry answered. Jordan sighed looking up at the stars. That was a relief. "Now the horses." Sherry said. "I don't know." she was being honest. Between all the bills at the bar, her own house, the farm, and the parents house. There was just not enough to keep feeding and taking care of the horses.

"He can not lose the horses." Jordan said. "It will kill him." she said. Sherry nodded.

"I tried to give back the bar, but the bank doesn't want it. It doesn't make enough. All the numbers and everything is in there on the computer in my office. If you want to take a look." Sherry said standing up. The truck sounded like it breathed a sigh of relief. She handed the keys over to Jordan. Jordan nodded her thanks as she watched her sister get in the truck and pull away. She opened the door and walked in, the place was pitch black and eerie. She put her hand against the wall and turned on a light. She made sure to close the door and lock it behind her so no late drinkers would think they were open. She made her way to the back behind the bar. The office was small, it had a table filled with papers and bills, littered all over it.

"Sherry." she shook her head. She powered on the computer. It had no password and was operating on an old version of windows. She shook her head again. The internet was slower than molasses but she did not need that right now. She started to look at the files that were on there and found the one she was looking for. She had done her share of accounting for her job. Lance had shown her many things. She took a deeper sigh, it was worse than what Sherry had said. Everything was on the line, if they did not file for bankruptcy, the bank could take everything. She put her hair back in a pony tail. "Ok." she said cracking her fingers. "Let's get to work." she said as her fingers danced over the keyboard. She began crunching numbers. Taking money from here to there, adding her own finances into some of the accounts. She took a break and walked out to the bar and poured herself a coke. When she looked up she saw a silhouette on the far wall. Her heart began to beat fast.

"Jordan? I know you are in there." Rick said. "Come on talk to me." he said. She sighed a sigh of relief and went to the door.

"You scared the fuck out of me." she said as she opened the door. She was relieved it was him and not some drunk or worse.

"Sorry. But you did not answer your phone." Rick replied. They walked back to the office. "You want to talk about it?" he asked.

"What's to talk about?" she shrugged. "You got yours and fell asleep, so I left." she said as she sat back down.

"I knew you were going to see it like that." Rick said as he took a seat on the table next to the computer. Jordan sat back crossing her arms under her chest.

"So please. Tell me what it was like then?" she asked looking up at him.

"Well..." he began to say but stopped. She shook her head and began to lean forward looking at the computer. "No. You just can't do that." he said as he looked at her chest and pointed at them. "The whole push them up. It's distracting." he pointed out.

"They are big. Everything I do creates cleavage, get over it." she acknowledged as she rolled her eyes. "Now are you going to talk. Or can I get back to what I was doing?" she asked sternly.

"I was tired. When you jumped me. I had been working for a long shift. Plus the party the night before." he blurted out as fast as he could. "There." he sighed. Jordan nodded. She had jumped him that day. But did not explain everything. But then an idea formed in her head.

"Well. You're right." she smiled as she stood up. She stood next to him. "How about now?" she asked giving him the look.

"You serious?" he asked. She nodded and grabbed his hand and lead him out of the bar. "Want to take my truck or yours?" he asked.

"I will follow." she said. She did not want to get stuck out there again. What she had planned would not take long if things went the way she thought they would. She drove close to his truck. Remembering all the turns and making sure she knew the way back. When they got out to his house. He jumped out of the truck with a big smile. She had to admit when she got into the house, he had cleaned it up. It was much cleaner than the last time. She pushed him back onto the bed, he began to smile as she bent down between his legs, she took his dick out from his pants through the zipper. It was already hard, which she knew would happen. She took it into her mouth and slowly bounced her head up and down, keeping her eyes on his.

"Fuck Jordan." he moaned deeply as his eyes began to close. She swirled her tongue around the head every time she got to the top. She held it in one hand and licked down the sides as she tugged up and down on it. She then stopped and pulled up her shirt placing it on the floor by her side. She grabbed his dick and slid it under her bra and between her tits. "Oh fuck Jordan." Rick said as he looked as his dick disappearing between her huge tits. She just smiled up at him. She grabbed the sides of the bra and bounced them up and down on his dick. She could already tell he was very close to cumming. "Faster, just a little faster." he said as he pushed his hips upwards. "I'm cumming." he said. She felt his dick throb between her tits, she felt his cum splash against her cleavage. He fell backwards. "Damn. You know how to use those don't you?" he said. She stood up and nodded with a fake smile.

"Going to go clean up and change, then we can do round two. If you're up for it?" she said. She picked up her shirt and headed for the bathroom.

"I will be, just give me a minute or two." he said his eyes already closing. She shook her head. In the bathroom she took off her bra and looked for a towel or bath cloth. She found some napkins next to the toilet. She shook her head and took a handful. She rinsed them lightly in the water, then wiped between her tits clean. She put her clothes back on and waited for a few moments then she looked out the bathroom door. Rick was asleep on the bed. Jordan smiled, her plan had worked. She crept out of the bedroom and into the living room. There was his computer, she logged into it. Knowing him so well she knew that his password would be the name he had given to his truck. She went straight for his email which was easier than she had thought he had kept himself logged in. There was the information she needed. Like most people Rick did not empty his inbox. She used the information from one of the flight confirmations to log into the airplane ticket sights.

"Eight!" she said a bit too loud. She counted again to make sure. But it was the same number. He had used the same credit card seven times and used cash on the last one, to book flights to New York. She looked back at the bedroom if she hadn't other things to deal with, she would go in there and rip him a new one. But she didn't she logged everything out. Used one of the napkins and wiped off the keyboard and the surrounding areas. She shook her head as she looked back into the room. Rick was fast asleep she closed the door then left.

The way home had been much easier. She took a quick shower then climbed into bed. Thinking about the problems she had to face. But she now knew that Rick would no longer be one of them. As far as the family was concerned she would have to talk to them in the morning. She let her thoughts go and drifted off to sleep.

12