Welcome Home Pt. 03: The New Project

Story Info
Jordan starts a new project for the family.
7.4k words
4.58
12.6k
8
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to invest all our money in the bar," Jordan said as she looked into the eyes of her mother, father, and sister.

They had met at the local diner for breakfast. Now they all looked back at Jordan as if she had lost her mind. "It is a dump," Sherry shook her head, "Five regulars come every night, they drink the same three beers then they leave. Everyone else comes because there is nothing else to do around here."

"Exactly!" Jordan nodded. "There is nothing out here, the movie theater is always three weeks behind in the latest movies, the internet connection our here is slower than molasses, and the teenagers do everything they can so that they can get caught."

All of them nodded, the town was small, and the nearest thing to excitement was over three hours away. "So, what are your thoughts?" Jordan's father asked.

"Well I have enough of my emergency money and some other accounts I can dive into, which will make all your lenders happy, they won't come after your horses. They definitely won't try to take Sherry's house," Jordan nodded as she ate some of her breakfast.

"But," her mother looked at her.

"We won't have much of anything left; I mean next to nothing. If we don't have some income coming into our banks within two to three months' tops, we will have to file bankruptcy, and after that, we will have to think about downsizing and moving in with each other." Jordan looked over the table at Sherry, "All of us."

"Whew," all of them said as they all sat back in their chairs, each of them thinking about moving into one house. Sherry had the two kids as well as other pets. The thought of everybody under one roof was not a pleasant one.

"Well you're the smart one of the group," her father said breaking the silence. "What do you want us to do?"

In the next three hours, the family got all the affairs into order. Most of the banks were surprised to see them walk in to settle everything that they owed. After that had been done, they all went to the bar.

"I told you, it's a dump. The water only works at the bar and the ladies room, most of the tiles on the ceiling need to be replaced, the dance floor..." Sherry began to say before Jordan held up her hand.

"We get it, the place needs a lot of work," Jordan nodded.

"That's putting it lightly," Sherry reiterated.

They stood around looking at everything, no one saying anything. Then Jordan's father started laughing. "Remember when Bill first bought this land?"

Their mother started laughing, "It used to be a slaughterhouse, then the family up and moved, the place smelled to high heaven," she laughed. Their father sat on one of the stools.

"That didn't bother Bill any. He came into this place grabbed a bucket and some wash cloths and began cleaning, after two days it still smelled. He called everybody in town, told them to bring hammers and all the tools they could carry."

"Sherry you were just turning two," her mother said, which meant Jordan hadn't been born yet. "Well everyone came alright, and all of us just started tearing into the place. It took us two weeks to get it all down. Over that time people would come in just for the hell of it, or if they had a bad day, they would come here with hammers and start banging away. Even when they had arguments at home, they came here and just started beating on the walls. Finally, all of it was gone, the whole building was nothing but pieces."

"Then he started building, people came with wood, others with nails, sheet metal, piece by piece, brick by brick people came," her father nodded. "Until," he smiled as he looked around, "This."

"If we get started, people will help. We forgot what a place like this means to a town like ours," her mother nodded. "People used to come not to drink, but to talk, have fun, let the worries of the week wash away. When Bill passed away people stopped coming, they will come again."

They all sat around and began to formulate a plan for the renovations which would start in the morning. Jordan was the last one to leave as she had some thoughts on what to do with the layout. "Thought I would find you here," a voice broke her silence.

Jordan rolled her eyes as she looked at Rick who stood a few feet away from her. "We have nothing to talk about," she said as she turned back to her drawing.

"Cole, had no business telling you what I did with my parent's money, they gave it to me, not to him!" Rick shouted.

"Right, they would have wanted you to do the right thing. They would've wanted you to invest it, to do something relevant with it, but no you bought a house you can barely afford. A truck that you're behind on payments on and you traveled to see me, first class, how many times?" Jordan roared back at him.

"You have no business prying into my affairs," Rick yelled at her.

"Your affairs aren't that private, everyone knows about the broke sheriff of the town," Jordan looked back at him with disgust.

"Fine," Rick looked at her, "I don't know why I waste my time with you anyway," he said as he walked out of the bar slamming the door behind him.

Jordan felt better about the upcoming days now that she had sorted most of it into smaller manageable portions.

The morning came fast, and Jordan looked over at her father as they pulled into the parking lot of the bar. A huge smile appeared on their face as they saw most of the town had shown up.

Trucks filled with tools of all kinds filled every inch of the parking lot. Kids ran back and forth, and someone had set up a table with all sorts of food and drinks.

"Your mom started making phone calls last night, and well you know how we all like together," Cole laughed.

"I am surprised," Jordan smiled as she walked through the crowd of people.

"When do we get to break stuff?" a young boy asked.

"Soon Daniel," Sherry smiled. "This is your aunt. Aunt Jordie."

"Nice to meet you finally Daniel," Jordan smiled. The young boy smiled and hid behind his mother.

"I already took the liberty of disconnecting the water and the electricity," a tall man said approaching Jordan, "So whenever you're ready," he smiled.

"Thank you, Ethan," Jordan said as she took the sledgehammer away from him.

Jordan turned to face the crowd, "Thank you all for showing up, it means a lot to us," she said as she looked at her mother and father. "We look forward to having you all show up here after it is done."

Everybody clapped as she took a few steps back. "In memory of Bill!" someone shouted.

"To Bill!" the crowd roared.

Jordan swung as hard as she could connecting with one of the pillars that held the outcropping over the door, it gave a little then fell to the ground.

"Now can we break stuff?" Daniel asked.

"Break away!" Jordan yelled.

The large crowd began to hammer and tear away at the building. Some went inside. Others worked from the outside. Jordan mingled with everybody. She saw Rick standing by his truck.

"Just came to make sure no one starts a fight," he said as she looked at him.

"Thanks," she nodded.

What had taken the community weeks to do those few years back, took them just under eight hours to accomplish today, the building had been leveled. People used the back of their trucks to haul off most of the rubble.

"That was fun," Daniel said covered in broken pieces of wood and dirt.

"Let's go home and get you cleaned up," Sherry smiled.

"Can we do it again tomorrow?" Daniel asked as they walked away.

Jordan smiled as she looked at the large open clearing that had once been a bar. "I will bring over some of my co-workers tomorrow, so we can get started on more of the clean up as well as making sure everything is level," Ethan smiled.

"Thank you again, Etan, I don't think it would have gone as smooth without you being here," Jordan laughed. Ethan was one of the construction contractors for the town and most of the small cities around.

"Well I have a lot of paying jobs coming up, but I am glad to help out," he smiled as he hopped into his truck.

"Glad to help out," Rick said in a mocking voice from the corner of the parking lot holding a beer can.

"Shut it," Jordan turned to face him. "I thought you left."

"I did, then I came back," he shrugged. "I am the Sherriff, and I am allowed to come and go as I please."

"Are you authorized to drink while you're on duty?" Jordan asked.

"You don't have to a bitch all of the time. I came to make sure everything was hauled away, all of this stuff laying around is a potential fire hazard," Rick said.

"It will be all gone by the morning, Ethan and his coworkers will take care of it. Sir!" Jordan said as she walked towards her truck.

"It better be!" Rick yelled at her, some of the remaining people looked at him. "Or I will cite you for littering!"

"Asshole," Jordan said as she got down from her truck, she started throwing pieces into the back. Others began to help her, some even put some of it in the trunks of their cars.

Rick disappeared in a cloud of dust, spinning his tires as he left. "Should've never slept with that fucker," Jordan said.

"Could've told you that," a young lady said, "Throwing this stuff away is more fulfilling."

"And it lasts longer," another woman laughed.

Jordan stayed most of the evening, running back and forth with some of the women she had got to know. Together they had made a huge dent in the pile of rubble that had been left. "Let's call it a night," she smiled as they all nodded at each other.

"So I have good news and bad news," Ethan said as she greeted him in the morning.

"Good news," Jordan said.

"The ground is level, the foundation is solid, and the underwater plumbing isn't a problem," Ethan smiled.

"Bad news," Sherry said.

"Bill never owned this property, well not full out anyway," Ethan said handing over some papers. "He owned the building, not the actual land it was on."

"Shit!" Jordan yelled.

"What does that mean?" Sherry looked at them confused.

"We can't build anything on here," Jordan said.

Ethan nodded. "Not until you own it."

"Who owns it?" Jordan asked.

"As of Seven this morning, Me," Rick said coming from behind one of the parked dumpster trucks.

"That was the other bad news," Ethan said.

"You're joking?" Jordan shook her head.

"No, I looked into it yesterday, and had some money tied up in my house, and voila," Rick said waving some papers back and forth.

"I think I will build a man cave or a shooting range?" Rick laughed as he walked past them.

"Don't be a prick all your life," Jordan said.

"Not that he has much of one now," Sherry laughed.

"I am on duty," Rick said pointing to his badge.

"Well stop being a ..." Jordan began to say before Ethan covered her mouth.

"Thank you, officer," Ethan said.

Rick got into his truck and drove away.

"A fat pig-headed, pig-nosed, one minute lasting fuck wad!" Jordan yelled at the vehicle as it left.

"Well I am glad you got that out," Ethan smiled.

"What do we do now?" Sherry asked.

"Nothing until you own this property," Ethan shrugged.

"I'll get it from him," Jordan sighed.

"Legally own it," Ethan said to her as she got into her truck.

"I can be a good girl," Jordan smiled as she put her truck into gear.

"There might be someone that could get what you want, he knows Rick better than anybody," Ethan said before she pulled away.

"I know who you are talking about," Jordan said with a smile.

Mike Nornam used to be Rick's best friend throughout high school, that was until he became Jordan's first everything.

Mike now owned the only custom mechanic shop in town. As she pulled up, she saw his large black truck with its custom wheels and chrome pipes.

"You know if you're going to keep looking at it, I can set you up on a date," Mike said.

"Admiring the handiwork," Jordan smiled.

"Looking good as ever," Mike said.

Jordan looked him over, the man before her was different to the young man she had left. Before he was just another country boy that loved his trucks and taking girls virginity. Now he had died his hair black and was covered with tattoos all over. He stood there in black jeans and a black shirt that was tight against his muscular frame.

"I need a favor," Jordan began.

"Oh, watch it favors never come cheap," Mike said as he opened the door to his office.

"It's about Rick," Jordan smiled looking back.

"Ah, now that's my favorite subject," Mike said sitting back in his black office chair. There was no love loss between the two and word was Mike had something on the sheriff that made him untouchable.

Jordan told him her situation, and he laughed, "I can most definitely get that back for you."

"Thank you," Jordan smiled.

"Ah, I didn't say it was for free," Mike shook his head. Jordan stared down at him. "Come back after I close, we can talk about payment. If you catch my drift."

"Still the horn dog I see," Jordan shook her head.

"No way!" Sherry yelled at her sister. Jordan had driven to Sherry's house and told her what she had done. "That motherfucker has slept with nearly every woman in town, and he has caused many break ups. No fucking way!"

"Shh," Jordan said trying to quiet her loud sister, "You got a better idea?"

They were outside in the garage, Sherry looked around and picked up a baseball bat. "We are not going to beat up a sheriff, Sherry!"

Two of the other women pulled up to the garage. "We just heard about Rick," Claudia said as she stepped out of her car.

"Tell them," Sherry said.

"Tell us what?" Mary asked.

Jordan filled them in with her idea. They both looked at her. "Are you out of your fucking mind?" Mary asked. She was a tall brunette, she had long legs and was married to the youngest doctor in town. "You know he tapes everything? And I mean everything."

"Well we are out of options," Jordan shrugged.

"Not mine," Sherry said still holding her bat.

"Definitely not!" Claudia said she was the timid blonde of the group.

"I don't like it either, but if we want the place built then, one of us must do something, and since I am the only single one here," Jordan shrugged.

They had no argument there. All of the women knew getting the land back from Rick would not be easy. With Ethan, only available for a short amount of time, they were out of options.

Jordan nodded then walked to her truck. She knew what she had to do. After going home for a little bit, mainly to shower and clean herself up.

Jordan drove withing a few meters away from Mike's store. She waited until everyone had left and the street lights went out. "Not like you haven't done anything questionable before," she said to herself in the rear view mirror.

"Didn't think you were going to show," Mike said as he turned around, he was closing the back garage gate when she coughed to let him know she was there.

"Let's get this over with," Jordan said as she ducked under the roller gate.

"Now, now, this doesn't have to be like that. I never said what I wanted," Mike said with a devilish smile.

"I know how you are, and I have heard enough to know exactly what you want," Jordan turned on her heels. "So let's just get on with it, and if you tape me I swear I will wrap one of those chrome pipes you love so much, around your head!"

"Same old Jordie," Mike laughed as he opened the door to his office.

"Recorders?" Jordan said looking over the room; she could see the small black cameras everywhere.

"They are just there for the clients, some of them change their mind on what they want, it's for business," he smiled as he hit a few buttons on a remote.

"Right," Jordan nodded.

Mike sat back in his seat and smiled. Jordan nodded as she tied her hair back. She got down on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his pants and took out his dick. He wasn't as big or as thick as Rick. A thought went through her head which made her smile.

"That's it, if you enjoy it then it will be good for both of us," Mike smiled.

"I just remembered the first time, I did this," Jordan smiled as she took him into her mouth. Mike had shot his load the moment her mouth had touch the tip of his dick.

"That won't happen again," Mike said as he watched Jordan bounce her head up and down on his cock, "Damn, you have gotten good at this," he said as he slid back in his chair.

"Just keep quiet and let me think of someone else," Jordan said as she thought of one of her favorite actors.

Jordan bobbed her up and down faster and faster. She loved the feeling of getting a man off quickly.

As he got close to cumming, she grabbed and squeezed his balls. He shot his load into her mouth, and she closed her eyes tightly as she swallowed.

"There," Jordan said as she stood up.

"Damn, I am going to have to find a way for you to want a favor again," Mike said pulling up his pants.

"Not going to happen," Jordan said wiping her mouth, she wouldn't admit it, but she did enjoy the feel of his cum going down her throat.

"Hey Rick," Mike said as he called his old friend, "I just had an interesting conversation with Jordan Matthews. Yeah, that's her, we were talking about her opening Bill's old place. She said she wasn't going to be able to that anymore do you know anything about that?"

Mike sat back in his chair and put his boots on the table. "I see," he nodded, "Well I was looking forward to having a place to hang and chill, you know the Davey boys, and I would appreciate it if you let her have that property."

The Davey boys as the two brothers Laney and Danny were called, were the sons to David Davey the owner of the slaughterhouse and the deer processing center in town. There were enough rumors throughout the town that said if you ever crossed them you ended up as being processed and fed to their pigs.

"Thanks, bud, I will call Laney and have him pick it up since he lives out your way," Mike laughed. He hung up the phone as he looked over at Jordan. "There you go, was that so bad?"

"No, it wasn't, but I meant what I said if I see one tape," Jordan looked at him.

Jordan laid in her bed, still feeling the rush and euphoria of what she had done. She reached under her bed and grabbed her toy box, slowly she slipped out of her clothes. She took her favorite toy out and slid it down her body.

A low gentle moan escaped her mouth as she slipped it inside her. She turned it on and low buzz sound filled the room, she turned it back off fearing that her parents down the hall would hear it.

She increased the pace, slamming it into her over and over. Another louder moan escaped her lips, she took the pillow behind her head and pushed it against her face as she fucked herself with her toy. Her body finally gave in as an orgasm racked her body. She slowed the pace down as she slowly came down from her high. "Damn I need to get my own place," she said as she put her toy away.

The next morning went easy, Mike dropped off the papers to the bank and had them change the ownership of them. Jordan picked up the new papers and brought them to Ethan. Ethan smiled ear to ear.

"This is good news, but there is one hang up," Ethan said as he looked at the women. "One of those jobs I talked about need my attention right away."

They all looked at him angrily, but they understood. "I can leave three of my men here with you, they will do most of the heavy lifting and make sure everything is up to code, but they will need your help to get it done."

They smiled they knew they already knew they would have to put in some of the work themselves so this wasn't a problem.

When they drove over to the site, they noticed that the men had already gotten started as they saw large machines lifting a large amount of wood into the air.