Welcome Home Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

Allen's hands moved from the base of Janet's pendulous tits, caressing them until his fingers grasped her hard nipples. She groaned, unconsciously grinding her mature behind against her son's pulsing cock. A tremor started in the depths of her love hole. It radiated out through her body. She trembled with need, the need to feel a stiff dick fill her.

"Why did you stop breast feeding me?" One hand moved down her warm moist abdomen stroking it as it slid down to her Mons. He cupped her cunt, sliding his index finger into the steamy wet sauna of her sex.

Janet felt Allen's finger slip between the folds of her love hole. Need permeated her body, causing butterflies in her belly and a weakness in her knees. "You were starting kindergarten. You were much too old for breastfeeding," she moaned, "Even then you would want your snack when you got home in the afternoon. I let you suckle while I sat at the kitchen table. I gave you cookies and titty. I kept it from your father. He said you were too big to breastfeed. I think he was jealous!"

Allen grasped his mother's shoulders and turned her around. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. Janet groaned as she put her hands on the back of his slick bald head and held him to her bosom.

Allen raised his head and licked the other nipple. "I can see why he would be jealous. These are delicious!"

"Say what, baby?" She placed both hands in his chest and pushed him back. Fueled by alcohol, they were aware but uncaring. Janet wore only her skin colored thong, and patterned black thigh highs. She was virtually naked. Her 38C breasts had the sag of a mature woman. Her nipples, reacting to her son sucking them, stood out firmly.

"Why did dad get jealous? I mean he had the rest of you, including this killer body."

"Flattery will get you everything. Why don't we have a nightcap and then go to bed." Janet pushed him away, unconcerned with the image she created. She was enjoying spending time with her son.

A vague memory of the size of his cock wafted into her memory. She recalled the salty sweet taste of his seed as it filled her mouth. Through an alcoholic haze, she could almost see him kneeling over her stroking his tool. Again, she shook her head, trying to clear it. Where did that memory come from?

The room spun as Allen staggered back. He stood in the middle of the Media Room swaying. He wanted a drink.

"I need a drink."

"Pour me one too"

Janet reached between her legs and pulled the sodden gusset of her panties away from her pussy. Her hole flowed with her need. She briefly let her finger touch her labia. A primal instinct took hold. She needed to fuck.

They collided as they turned to walk to the bar. Mother and son giggled loudly. They were uncaring that alcohol was fueling their lust. They were only aware of the acrid aroma of their arousal. They were caught up in the dance of seduction.

In a classic drunken tableau, they loudly shushed each other. Janet let out a surprised whoop when her son pulled her thong down around her hips as she leaned on the bar.

"Hey! Stop that," she slurred, stumbling to a stool. She placed one hand on it for balance. She awkwardly flopped down, "Why you keep playing with my ass?" She leaned back on the stool, spread her legs, and pulled her panties back up.

Allen watched bleary eyed as his mother struggled to pull her panties up. Briefly, the bar lights caught the wet gleam of her pussy. "Dad may think its fat. I think it's your best feature."

Janet reached out for the bar, missed, and almost fell face forward off the bar stool. She grasped her breasts and held them up. "If my ass is my best feature, why you keep playing with my tits?"

"Kindergarten flashbacks," he leered and winked at his mother. Allen took the stool facing his mother. He rested his feet on the rungs on her stool with her legs between his.

Allen poured shots of Grand Marnier into two small brandy snifters. Mother and son sat on facing stools and toasted each other. As they drank, his hand dropped to her thigh. He stroked up and down her thigh.

Janet's skin was incredibly sensitive. The sensation of her son's hand on her thigh cascaded through her body. She felt the heat rise in her body. It was partly from the warm humid night, partly from the liqueur and mostly from her son's strong calloused hand on her upper thigh.

The alarm in her head, faint but persistent, sounded again. She knew it was a warning. She was unclear what the warning was for.

"I'd better get to bed. I'm late for your father and my makeup sex."

She drained her glass, stood, over balanced, and toppled into Allen's arms. He caught her and squeezed her moist warm behind. Janet raised her head from his shoulders, placed her mouth over his and forced her tongue between his lips. As their tongues dueled, their hands explored their bodies. Allen pushed his hand between them and stroked her pussy through her wet panties. She cupped his cock and roughly squeezed its length.

Breathless, her lip moist with her son's saliva, Janet pulled her head back. "WHEW! It's been a long time since I've been kissed like that!" Her son's hand continued stroking her pussy. His finger slid along her crease through her panties. She gripped his tool flexing her hand reveling in the thickness of it.

"I'd better go take care of your father."

"I think I'll hide outside your bedroom door and watch."

"Mmmm! I've never done it for an audience. That might be fun."

Allen's hands slid into the elastic waistband of his mother's panties. He pushed them down until they covered only part of her behind.

"Where you are going with my panties," Janet leered drunkenly.

Allen swayed as he leaned forward, pushing his mother's panties even farther down.

"Just trying to help dear old dad. The less you have on, the easier it'll be for him."

"He likes to snatch them off...like a caveman. Then he rolls me on my belly and rams his dick in me." She shivered as she thought about their rough sex play.

"You mean like this!" Allen pushed Janet back on the stool. Awkwardly, he grasped the elastic in her panties and ripped them off, shredding the insubstantial material.

"Oh fuck!" Janet squealed in a mixture of pain and lust. She felt a gush of wetness between her legs. Through an alcoholic haze she watched him take her shredded panties to his nose and inhaling deeply. Her fragrant scent made his head spin.

"Now that's a really freaky thing to do...sniff you mother's panties."

"Let me show you something really freaky."

Leaning heavily on the bar, he dropped to his knees between his mother's legs, grasped her thighs and pushed them apart. When he looked up, she was watching him. Her lips were slightly parted, her tongue moistening her lips. He lay her legs on his shoulders, leaned forward, and kissed her pussy.

Janet shivered and grabbed his head. The faintest alarm went off in the recesses of her mind. She ignored it as she caressed Allen's perspiring head.

"Now that IS freaky," she slurred, her hips pumping slowly. "Do you kiss the pussies of all the women you get drunk?"

"Only the beautiful ones," he mumbled as his tongue invaded her love hole.

Allen pressed his tongue between Janet's labia and slid it up and down, flicking her clit on the upstroke. Each time he did she hissed and shivered. She leaned back on the backrest of the stool, giving herself up to her son's talented tongue.

"Shit! Maybe we should stop. That feels entirely too good!"

Allen leaned back, his head spun, his lips were moist with his mother's juices. "You mean I don't even get the proverbial 15 minutes to stop?"

Janet looked down at her son kneeling between her legs. The tingle in her pussy permeated her body. She reached on the bar, picked up her glass and took a deep swallow. She offered it to her son who took a gulp. She looked back down at her son and smiled.

"And not one minute more!"

Allen smiled as he leaned forward. he pressed his tongue between his mother's dripping wet sex and tongue fucked her, his head moving languidly back and forth.

"Fuck that feels good, son! Don't stop!"

He pressed his mouth harder against her pussy lips, kissing them and French kissing her pussy. He moved his mouth up to her clit and took it between his lips. He sucked on it gently as his finger replaced his tongue in his mother's pussy.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck baby!" Janet slipped down the stool as her hips pumped against her son's mouth. She knew she was close, very close to cumming. Her entire body tingled. She groaned when he stopped and stood up.

"Wha...what...are you doing? Why did you stop?" Her hips continued to pump even though Allen stopped licking her pussy. Oral sex was one of the things she loved the most besides a hard cock in her. Her husband licked her but never as much as she liked.

"My 15 minutes are up and I need another drink." He reached for the bottle, slopped each glass full, spilling some on the bar then sat it down.

"You asshole! No wonder I don't have any grandchildren. If you do that to all the women in your life, I wouldn't have your babies either."

Janet spread her legs, placing them on either side of her son sitting on the facing stool. Her hand trailed down to her aching love hole. She inserted her index finger and slowly frigged her pussy. Her eyes moved from Allen's lustful eyes to her fingers buried in her pussy. She looked down at the significant bulge in his jeans and licked her lips.

"You like watching women play with their pussy?"

"I like watching you play with your pussy."

"Good answer!" Their eyes moved from the obscene sight of a mother frigging her hole while her son watched to looking at each other lustfully.

"

Allen watched entranced as she took her gleaming finger from her dripping hole. Sensuously, she took it in her mouth and sucked it. "I see why you like licking me. I taste good."

Allen gulped his drink as he watched his mother alternately finger fuck herself then lick her finger clean. Finally, he grabbed her hand and pulled her from the stool. Roughly, he spun her around and pushed her over the stool.

"What're you going to do?"

"What I should have done 12 years ago. I'm going to fuck you!"

He undid his pants and let them drop to his ankles. His cock sprang up and bounced, the slit dripping precum. He stepped forward. With some difficulty, he positioned it at his mother's hole and slid in.

Janet hissed and looked back over her shoulder at her son as he slowly pumped in and out of her cunt.

"You like mommy's pussy, son? Does mommy's pussy feel good?"

They could hear the squelching sound of their drunken illicit fucking. Janet thrust back against her son's tool, reveling at his depth and girth. He filled her completely. Her love hole stretched to accommodate him. She gripped the rungs of the stool, holding on so she would not roll off.

"Your pussy is the best ever, mom. I could fuck you all night."

"All night? With that magnificent tool, you can fuck me as long as you want, whenever you want."

"Allen! Allen! Your father... Fuck that feels good." Lost in the moment, Janet thrust back hard against her son.

"What about dad, mom."

"He might wake up...catch us."

"Do you really want me to stop?"

The wet squishy sound of their lovemaking, the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh, echoed over the patio. Their moans and groans were loud, uninhibited.

"Oh god no! I've never...! Sweet Jesus you feel good in me!"

"Oh my God! mom! You're amazing! I...I...can't get enough"

"Stop son! We need to stop!" Her surroundings were blurring. She was not sure if it was the result of the copious amounts of alcohol she and her son imbibed or the incredible feel of him in her sending her to a different plane. It was sex but sex like she never felt it before. Physically her son was all any woman could want in a lover. Emotionally, sex with her son touched parts of the mother instinct that society denied them through convention and threats of prison and ostracization.

The egg that was fertilized, nurtured, and birthed was returning to the womb. This time he was spewing the seeds of life into the womb he came from. It was nature's complete cycle.

Allen pulled back, his hard cock sliding slowly out of his mother's hole. He stepped back and stumbled as his jeans bound his legs. Only the bar stool saved him a nasty fall.

She shivered as his tool slid from her hole. Tremors shook her body. Janet turned and sat on her stool breathing heavy, her legs akimbo. Her lubrication covered her pussy lips and ran down to her anus. Perspiration ran freely from her body. She eyed her son sitting on his stool, his eyed half closed. His breathing was harsh and uneven.

"Wake up! We better go to bed."

Allen open his eyes. He stared weakly at Janet. He nodded and struggled to his feet, leaning heavily on the bar. AS she stumbled past him, he reached out and smacked her ass. Janet stopped and looked back. For a moment, she was confused. What had they done?

"Here! Finish your drink." He handed her glass. They clinked glasses, drained them, and went back into the living room.

Though drunk, Allen watched his mom, wearing only her thigh high stockings, lurch across the living room and down the hall. Her ass jiggled seductively.

"Good night, baby," she said as she moved down the hall toward her bedroom with one arm extended, using the wall for balance.

"Night, old girl!"

Janet attempted to bend and wiggle her butt at her son. She over extended and almost fell flat of her face. She recovered and looked back bleary eyed at her son.

"I got your old girl," she said sassily. "By the way, get your earplugs ready." She gave him an exaggerated wink and turned into her bedroom.

Allen watched his mother's naked rear end moved seductively as she turned into her bedroom. Like two little boys wrestling under a blanket, he thought irreverently

He stripped off his clothes and climbed into the bed. He lay nude in his bed, holding tight as it moved around the room. His eyes drooped. he fell into a dreamless sleep.

"Do you sleep?"

Allen struggled to open his eyes. They felt heavy, unwieldy. Slowly, trying to minimize the disturbing movement of the room, he turned his head toward the sound. His mother stood naked in the doorway.

"No," he lied, "I was just trying to stop this bed from spinning."

"I got the rest of that Grand Marnier. Didn't the Army teach you to finish what you started?"

"Do you mean the alcohol or the other thing we were doing?"

Janet released the doorsill she was using for balance and attempt to put both hands on her hips. The room spun. She quickly regained her hold on the doorsill.

"I've never heard it called that."

"You mean drinking?" He felt like his head was filled with cotton balls. A haze clouded his every thought.

"No, silly! The fucking!"

She pulled her hand from the doorsill and tottered across the room to where her son lay in his bed. She turned to sit on the edge of the bed, misjudged the distance and fell backwards her legs kicking into the air.

"Well, you made me stop, said you were worried about dad catching us."

"You know I didn't mean THAT," Janet giggled.

He smiled as he saw she had, what the boys in his unit called 'a sista booty.' It was large and round, jutting out dramatically then curving in to her full mature hips. Her breasts hung full and pendulous, swinging like melons suspended on a vine.

"By my way, you know you're naked."

"Well, the stockings weren't covering much and you saw everything else," she smirked. "If you don't like seeing your mother's fat old body, don't look!"

"You're not fat or old. Stop saying that!"

"Well, if you're going to ogle this old body, you could at least buy a lady a drink."

Allen pointed at the bottle. "No glass. You'll have to go up front to get one."

Janet reached for the bottle. "No need! I can suck what I want out of the bottle," she said suggestively, winking at Allen. She took the bottle from his hand, turned it up and took a long deep swallow.

"I didn't hear anything."

"What?" Janet took another swing of the bottle and sat it back on the nightstand.

"Make up sex," he said. "you warned me I'd need earplugs."

"Your father is passed out. I tried sucking his cock to walk him up but it didn't work. He's got whiskey dick. Didn't even get hard."

Bleary eyed, Allen looked at his mom. Even drunk, he noticed a wetness between her legs. He sat up in bed next to her and pointed at the bottle. Janet picked it up, took a sip then passed it to him.

"Sounds like you're losing your touch," Allen teased, turning up the bottle.

"Boy, I was sucking cock before you were a gleam in your father's eye."

"Yeah right," Allen said dismissively, "you couldn't wake dad up."

Janet scooted down in bed. she leaned across her son's chest, reached down, and took his cock in her hand. "Oh, ye of little faith," she mumbled, as she took his cock in her mouth.

Bleary eyed, Allen watched as his mom bobbed on his cock. He leaned over and began caressing her ass. He slid a finger down and poked at her rosebud.

Janet raised her head and pulled his cock from her mouth. She stroked it as she turned to look at her son. "Hey! Watch the back door! That's for special occasions."

Allen leaned across his mother's body and got the whiskey bottle. Laying head to toe, with her on her belly and him partially on top of her, he took a pull on the bottle. He tried to sit up with the bottle in one hand. He slipped, his face landing on his mom's sweaty ass. He planted a juicy kiss on her ass cheeks then forced his tongue between the pillows of her behind and tongued her starfish.

"Oh fuck! That feels amazing! Your father's never done that," she hissed pressing her ass up against her son's tongue" She pressed a hand against his hip. He turned sideways and she took his cock back in her mouth.

For several moments, Allen tongue fucked his mother's ass while she sucked his cock. His hips pumped as she took him deeper in her mouth. He managed to sit the whiskey bottle back on the nightstand. He used both hands to pull her ass cheeks apart so he could get his tongue deeper in her ass

Janet stopped sucking his cock. Saliva extended from her mouth to the tip of his cock. She watched it stretch, then break as she pulled back. "Fuck that feels good! Ain't nobody...nobody ever done that!"

He sat up in bed breathing heavily. " You never had your ass tongue fucked."

Janet raised up on one elbow, her free hand slowly stroked Allen's cock.

"Even your father is not that kinky," she slurred, giggling.

"Well, you're in for a treat tonight, old woman!"

Janet slid up her son's body, resting her head on his chest. She took his cock in her hand and began slowly stroking it.

"Had enough?"

She shook her head, thought better of it, and laid it back on her son's chest. The spinning of the room slowed. she slurred drunkenly, "I was going to cum and I get loud when I cum."

"I've heard," he laughed, jerking his head toward the common wall between his bedroom and his parents.

Allen hefted one big tit. "How big are these suckers?" Janet held her hand up, palm down and rocked it from side to side. "38C or so. It depends on the bra." She shivered a little as he grasped her nipple and pulled it. "Ouch! Stop that!"

"What about that amazing ass?"

"About the same. What? Are you like your father? You think my ass is too big too?"

"You know what I like?"

"You're ducking the question," Jane said.

"No, not really! When we were doing it doggy on the bar stool, each time I thrust in, your ass moved with me then rebounded as I pulled back. That's an incredible sight."

Allen pushed her on her back. He leaned over her and took her tit in his mouth. He sucked hard causing her nipple to plump up. She groaned and brought her hand to the back of his had caressing it as he switched from one tit to the other and back again.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers