Welcome Home Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting impatient, she pushed my hand away and replaced it with her. I looked up to find her other hand groping her chest and slightly teasing her nipple. Her nipples are usually very sensitive and only like the attention when she's getting too far to care where the pleasure comes from. That's what I wanted. I wanted to tease her so much that she wanted to be used however I saw fit as long as I got to please her how she needed. With two fingers she plunged them deep into herself and moaned while pushing her head back into her pillow at the pleasure. A second time she pushed deep into herself. On the third time, I teased her clit while she pushed and she bucked again against me. She wasn't allowed to pleasure herself when I was here to tease her and I was more than rock hard and waiting for the right time to push inside of her. I pulled her hand away from her, lifted her leg from my side and moved to where I was above her and between her sexy thighs. I felt them tighten against my side and her legs wrapped around my back as I leaned forward and forced my mouth onto hers while assaulting her tongue with mine.

Her breath was quick and ragged along with mine at the intensity of our lust for each other. I reached down between us and eased my cock between the folds of her lips. Then I push my body tight against hers and slowly grinded our bodies together knowing full well that I was placing extra friction against her clit. Long and slow but with lots of force against her, I grinded while we kissed. I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head and holding them there in a bit of dominance. I loved the feeling of holding her down and having my way with her but I also just loved how incredibly sexy she was in that position. I pulled off and admired her body, which really only refueled my lust for this beauty beneath me, before kissing on her neck while I renewed my assault on her click with my shaft. Once, twice, I slipped too low and the head briefly penetrated her, but I pulled back out and with a flex of my cock, move it back up to slide along the her inner folds. Both times she whimpered and fought against my hands that restrained her. I held fast.

"Please" she begged quietly. It was quiet but the sound was heavy with hunger. She tried to squirm more to disrupt my grinding in hopes to get me to slide into her, but I moved with her and she wasn't successful. The constant movement of our bodies, and the increasing wetness from her was only making me harder. I was also rock hard because I held her down and got full exposure to her body.

"Please," she begged again.

That sound is so incredibly sexy I wanted to hear more. "Please what?" I asked whispering into her ear before gently kissing her neck just below it. It was another spot that I knew she licked.

"Please push. I need it." She responded huskily while trying to use her body to get me to slip myself inside of her.

During the last deployment, we'd also talked about trying out a little dirty talk, but learned it has to be in the right situation or it wouldn't sound right. Neither of us was sexually vulgar. So I decided she was more than horny enough and I was ready to do whatever dirty things to her she asked for. But she would have to say it. I figured I would push her to say what I wanted her to. I pressed against her hard as I grinded my prick against her clit. "You don't understand how amazing you feel right now. How wet you are. I can feel your clit when I press against it it's so hard. I may just have to suck on it for a bit." I had no intention of doing it though I would if she wanted me to. At this point I knew she was too hot for it and if she let me, she would only be allowing herself to be tortured even more.

"No!" she begged while pressing against me. She obviously loved the friction as much as I loved it. "Push inside of me. Now!" she begged and tried to command, but I wasn't ready for that just yet. I still needed to hear it.

"Tell me exactly what you need." I whispered in her ear before kissing her lobe. I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my chest. I so badly wanted to suck on them. Nibble on them. Bite them if she needed me to. But I waited.

Finally, she either understood what I was after or she forgot all restraint and became the dirty girl I knew she could be. "I need you to put your cock into my pussy right now. I need you to fill me up like you know only you can and I need you to not stop pushing, ever." The way she said it was so definite like she needed it above everything else in this world. She fought harder than ever against my hands and I let her go. She pushed me back forcefully and I sat up off of her. She moved to the side and pulled me down hard onto my back into the spot she just occupied.

Knowing her next move, as she was straddling me, I grabbed her by her thighs and pulled her full on top of me. She reached down between her legs and spread her lips wide while guiding the head of my shaft into her. With one hard violent thrust, I buried my cock into her slick, tight, velvety pussy. She threw her head back and moaned from half pleasure and half pain from taking the full length of me so fast and quick. I wasn't gentle with that thrust either. When she threw her head back, he breasts bounced and dangled in front of my face. I grazed my face against one and brought it to full hardness once again bring another slight moan from my sexy wife above me. With my hands still on her thighs and hips, I held her on me. She tried to rise up, but I held her there. I pulled her hips just a little forward for the angle I knew drove her crazy and just slowly move her back and forth making her grind against me with me deep inside of her and barely grazing her spot.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest to support her weight but there were too many sensations flowing through her and she couldn't concentrate enough to hold herself up. She collapsed down onto my chest again. I felt her slowly start to rise her hips up drawing me out of her before bring me back deep inside of her. The feeling of her pussy lips massaging my shaft with each rise and fall was amazing. Slowly, she rode me. Up and down she continued. She gathered the strength to lean up and put her weight on my chest with her arms and continued to ride me slowly...so slow it was nearly unbearable. I wanted to grab her hips and take her as fast as my body would allow. But I let her tease herself with my body. Her eyes were closed and each time I filled her up, she moaned softly. Her breath was still short. She slowly started to move faster. The room started to get really warm as our bodies started to sweat.

She changed her angle again just a little and I could tell she found her spot again. Her noises where sharper and crisper as if each touch sent electric jolts through her body. The last fraction of an inch where it happened her body jolted hard against me and she grinded harder. Slowly she leaned forward and continued her own personal assault on herself. Her nipples were once again in front of me so I let them brush over my face. They were incredibly hard and the feeling of them made my cock jump inside of her pussy and she felt it immediately. With my hands on her hips I started to meet her rhythm ensuring each time she came down I pushed hard into her. She gasped slightly with each thrust. Reaching down between her thighs, she started rubbing her clit. Her movements started getting quicker and jerkier. She was close. Her nipple grazed my face again and it sparked her body because she begged me to suck on her tit.

Hungrily, I sucked her breast into my mouth, I sucked it deep and moved my tongue over her nard nipple. I moved one of my hands to the other nipple, pinched it lighted, and pulled on it. Along with my tongue on her nipple I allowed a little graze of my teeth. Almost too much for me, I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm building. My cock grew again inside of her.

The feeling of my cock deep inside of her growing as I'm about to come, her hands rubbing furiously on her clit, the thrusts of my body into hers, and my mouth and fingers on her nipples started to send her over the edge.

Her breath started to stagger and she whispered, "fuck"... "Don't stop". Her body stopped in mid stroke, but I continued to thrust up with everything my body could deliver from that position. I sucked hard on her nipple and drove my cock into her pussy over and over again. "please don't stop," she continued as I fucked her. "please don't stop fucking me." I had no intention of doing that.

With all the power I could gather, I shoved her backwards and followed her. She landed roughly on the bed. I was able to keep myself inside of her during the movement but my momentum drove me hard to the base inside of her gaining another loud gasp from her. I put my arms under both of her legs and spread her wide. My fingers were also pulling her pussy lips further open so I could push as deep as I could possibly get. I leaned forward and sucked on her nipple again as I thrusted. I could feel my orgasm finally starting to go and I grew even larger than before while I pushed deep.

Her breathing started to slow an eventually stopped as her orgasm hit her. Her back arched up deep and thrust her chest into my mouth further. I stayed deep inside of her and slowly ground our pelvises together keeping the full penetration as we came together. I lifted up and pushed down on her chest as I came, my orgasm hitting me so hard I felt like my whole body would convulse just as hers was. As mine started to subside I continued to push my cock into her hard and fast to draw her orgasm out as long as possible. She became increasingly wet as she came and I glided inside of her even easier. It felt amazing. Eventually, she begged for me to stop as she became overly sensitive.

I stopped and lay down on top of her resting my head between her breasts. Her heart was racing a mile a minute and she continued to try and catch her breath. She started to take deep breaths and I sat up off of her for two reasons. One, it was easier for her to catch her breath without my weight on her. Two, I could never get enough of watch her tits rise and fall each time she breathed.

I stayed inside of her until I eventually became too soft and slipped out. I got us items to clean up with and then crawled into bed next to my sexy wife. Together we lay there the rest of the night and just touched each other's bodies and caught up for the day. I'll tell you one thing, this was a night I will never forget.

12