Welcome Li Ch. 04

Story Info
Katie, Adam, Li and I get really intimate.
2.6k words
4.4
23.5k
4

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

Li was straddling me in our favorite, big chair and had wriggled her tight little twat down onto my hard, aching member. Her pussy was certainly the tightest I had ever known. She rose and fell on my cock, over and over and I was reminded of why I was falling in love with that little China-doll. I was convinced that Li was the finest lover I had ever had.

I was falling for her as hard as it appeared Katie was falling for Adam. I heard Katie squeal and leaned to my right to look around Li to see those two in the bed. Li moved with me, and kissed me. Each time I tried to look at the bed she blocked my view. "Hey, remember me?" she said."

I finally realized how rude that was and, said, "I'm sorry, Baby." She kissed me hard and squeezed my member with the muscles of her pussy, then ground my cock beneath her. I was falling in love...again. It seemed that, in those days, I fell in love with every girl that gave me great sex. I didn't fall in love with every girl that gave me good sex, only those that gave me great sex.

First and foremost was my dear, sweet, sister, Leslie, who I still, to this day, love more than any other creature on this planet. She taught me the fundamentals of love and sex. Then there's Annie, of course, who further refined my education in the finer arts of carnal knowledge. Then there's my protege, Katie. I tried to teach her all the things that Leslie and Annie had taught me. Katie taught me a thing or two, along the well, as well.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention my precious little Nikki at this point. I will not go into detail, right now. I will only explain that she was Katie's younger sister, who stole my heart away when we were both quite young. I can't tell you here and now, how it all began with Nikki and me, but she figures into the grand scheme of all this, and I will introduce her into this story later.

It may appear that every girl I ever loved was related to me. That's not the case at all. Those are just the ones I've loved most deeply, and those are the relationships that have lasted. The others have come and they have gone.

That's how it was in those days. It was the time of the revolution, the sexual revolution. It wasn't only about sex, though. Our hearts and minds were caught up in that shit too It got messy at times We fell in love along the way. Sometimes for a minute, or maybe a month, or a year; perhaps, even a lifetime.

I refuse to quantify any of those relationships based on their brevity or longevity. Some of which passed through my life like a shooting star, or burst into my heart like a super-nova, and faded in an instant, into that black hole we know of as the past. Others still smolder in my soul, sending up the occasional wisp of emotion that stings and clouds my eye, bringing forth a tear that I could never explain.

We loved, we lost, we cast our dreams like nets. Hearts were broken. Most of us trudged on, while others were trampled underfoot and left behind. There are always casualties in a revolution.

Li had gathered my undivided attention by that point and was bouncing faster on my cock, letting out a tiny grunt at the bottom of each bounce, the cheeks of her cute little butt slapping against my sweaty thighs. My balls ached and wanted to explode. I was just about to erupt in to Li's wet, tight little twat, when she sensed it and stopped. It was amazing to me, the way that she could do that. We held motionless, with my cock buried deep in my sweet, new little lover. My heart raced and every muscle in my body was tensed, trying to hold back that geyser. Then a most wondrous sound caught my ear. It was a faint, high pitched, hum.

It sounded as if there was a mosquito hovering just out side my ear. But it was Li, humming a single, steady note. I tuned my mind into that note and relaxed. My heart beats slowed, my breathing calmed down and felt awash with an overwhelming inner peace. It was so fucking Zen. I lost track of time and space. I had no idea where I was. It was sexual nirvana. The humming slowly faded and I opened my eyes to see Li opening hers. She smiled at me. It was like I was seeing her for the first time. She was even more beautiful than she had been before, if that was even possible.

I thought I could read her mind. She seemed to say to me, without words, "Take me to bed and make love to me." I rose from the chair with Li pressed tight to me. She wrapped legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I my wrapped my arms around her and walked to the bed. I lowered the two of us gently on that big feather bed. Paying no attention to the other pair of lovers there. No one else existed in the universe at that moment.

As I lowered my weight I felt my rock-hard cock drive even deeper into her. She let out a long, low moan. I lifted myself up a bit, so as not to crush my little lotus blossom and slowly pulled my dick almost out of her, and then, just as slowly thrust it deep inside of her again, and again, and again. With each long, slow thrust she moaned.

Gradually the pace of my thrusts increased until I felt myself nearing the point of no return, but I stopped and held perfectly still. I thought I heard that tiny hum and was instantly calmed. I look down at Li and she smiled at me. She was proud of me and that meant the world to me.

I had always prided myself in my ability to postpone the inevitable. I'd had excellent teachers. I worked hard at bringing my lovers to orgasm. Most guys didn't even consider that, in those days. It was 'The customer always comes first,' with me. I would struggle to hold out, by pacing myself, distracting myself with mind games and such, until my partner got off, then I would allow my self to release. I had a number of mutual orgasms. I don't have to tell you how special that was to the women in my life.

On occasion, I could bring a girl to climax two or three times before I had to let go. Those were rare times and as memorable to me as they me to my partners. For a girl to reach multiple orgasms was unheard of in those days. Not many girls were capable of that.

In the days of my sexual peak, I might get off twice or three times in a night, spaced out over several hours. Those were rare and incredible nights.

It was different with Li. She was a tough customer. It took a long time to get Li off. She would usually get off once a night, if at all, and it would be incredible.

She would literally fuck me all night long. She was in control. She would bring me to the boiling point, then suddenly shut off the heat and let me simmer down, time and time again, before finally letting my pressure cooker blow, resulting in some of the most explosive orgasms of my life. That night I was learning that sexual Zen thing of hers, and I had some control. We both loved that. And she was proud of me. She slowly unwound herself from me. I pealed my sweaty chest from her glistening, heaving little breasts and we were refreshed by a gentle breeze that wafted across us.

As I gathered my senses, I became aware of the other lovers sharing our bed. As we had fallen on the bed, in slow motion, we landed with our heads toward the foot of the bed, while the other couple lay the other way. Their legs had been just a foot away from us all along. We hadn't noticed. They were lying perfectly still beside us. I could hear them breathing, softly, in unison.

Katie's legs were wrapped around Adam's. I saw that Li was tenderly running her fingers down Katie's leg and then up Adam's. She reached Adam's ass and ran her fingernail along the crack. I saw him shiver. She turned her head, stretched her neck and kissed the side of his leg. Li began to squirm and I sensed what she wanted. I raised up and allowed her to roll toward the other couple. She began to kiss and caress their legs, working her way up. When she reached the top of Adam's leg, she worked toward his ass. Once there, she began to gnaw and nibble on the cheeks. She tried to burrow her face between his thighs.

Adam raised up off Katie and she wiggled out from under him, to the far side of the bed. He rolled onto his back and Li moved her face slowly toward his hard, wet, shiny member. She raked her shiny black hair across his legs and he trembled. I wondered if he liked that as much as I did. He reached down and pulled her hair back behind her head and held it there.

She started to lick his cock, starting at the base and moving to the top . She licked off every drop of the juices that were Katie's and his. Then she took it into her mouth, every inch of it. He let out a satisfied moan and Katie giggled.

Li worked that cock of his slowly and smoothly and with such passion that I began to tremble myself. I found that I was inching closer until my chin was nearly against Adams leg. Mean while Katie was moving closer on the other side. She gently racked across his chest and stomach with tips of her fingers, then reached over and stroked my hair. She ran her fingers through my hair for a few seconds and I found she was gently pulling my head forward. She kept that gentle pressure on the back of my head until I was close enough to that perfect cock of Adam's that I could see every vein in it. I saw how smooth the skin was. I could make out every drop of Li's saliva.

Li didn't realize that I was moving in that close to them until I kissed her cheek. She pulled back , slowly and turned her eyes to me. The corners of her pretty little mouth curled up. We both turned our attention to Adam's cock and slowly moved toward it. Our lips met at the tip of his dick, just as hers had done with Katie's. I heard Katie gasp.

Just as Li had done with Katie, she slid her tongue across the soft smooth head of Adam's dick and touched mine and retreated. My tongue chased after it. Soon we were licking the head of his cock and each other tongues and lips til we were sloppy with our spittle. We pulled off and shared a tender passionate kiss.

Li took Adam's slick, wet cock in her little hand and stroked it as I watched. Katie's hand was still tangled in my hair. I felt the gentle pressure as she pulled me to that perfect cock. Li swept the soft, velvety head of his dick back and forth across my slippery, wet lips.

Katie applied a tiny bit more force and I parted my lips and accepted the soft, smooth head of Adam's cock into my mouth. I heard him let out a small moan. Katie echoed with small groan of her own. She was sharing in his pleasure.

Li's hand slid down to cup Adam' balls and Katie pushed me farther down her lover's cock. I slid my lips over the head and then the sensitive skin just below it. Adam moaned again and Katie giggle. She was taking such delight in his pleasure. She pushed down a bit more and I took in more and more of his dick until it reached the back of my throat. I relaxed my throat muscle and took in the rest as Katie pushed me all the way down on him. Annie had told me all about the Deep Throat thing. She had demonstrated it on me, many times. I'd watched her take some other rather large cocks into her mouth as well.

I pressed my lips against Adam's body. I could smell Katie's pussy and his sweat in his pubic hair. I held right there, breathing in deeply of that aroma. The sent of my Katie on her new lover. I heard Adam moan deeply and Katie moaned in harmony. Katie's fingers scratched at my scalp and her fingers twisted in my hair as she twitched with delight. I heard another moan as well. It was Li, just inches away. Li kissed my cheek and whispered, "This is beautiful, Baby! Suck that cock for me, Lover! Suck that pretty little cock for me."

Li's words sent a rush through me that set my senses on fire. My skin was tingling all over. I wanted nothing more in the world please Li, at that moment, and pleasing Adam would do that, I wanted to please Adam as well. Katie was obviously getting a thrill out of it too. I pulled back until I had just a mouthful of his member and began to suck and slurp on that "pretty little cock."

I heard Adam exclaim, "Oh, damn!" and Katie squealed.

Katie pushed my head down and I took all of Adam's "pretty little cock" in once more. Li whispered, "Oh yes, lover! Suck that cock!" That sent me over the edge. I began to service Adam's dick in every way I could imagine. Doing all the little things I enjoyed, while Adam and Katie moaned in harmony and Li whispered in my ear.

Li started to stroke Adam's pretty little cock as I sucked it, and she whispered, "Let's make him cum, Baby!" I started to suck harder and she stroked faster, saying, "Yeah, Baby. That's it Baby! Suck that thing!"

Then it was, "Oh, yes Lover, here it comes, Lover. Any second, Lover! Here it comes. Here it comes." Li suddenly grabbed me by the hair of my head and snatched me away from Katie's grip and Adam's perfect, pretty, little cock at the exact instant that he spewed the first shot of his load. I watched for inches away it spurted on his stomach.

"Adam bellowed a deep, loud, "O-o--o-o-h!"

Katie chimed in with a somewhat disappointed sounding, "A-a--a-a-w."

Li chuckled softly as she watched Adam's cock twitch, and moaned, "M-m-m-m."

Li turned my face to hers and kissed me as Katie dove down to envelope her lover's dick and milk out the last of his cum. Katie licked and sucked Adam clean as Li and I hovered above them and kissed.

Li and I climbed back to the spot on the bed where we had started. She pulled me on top of and said, "Damn, I love you!" she panted, "I believe you and I have some unfinished business..."

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers