Welcome Li Ch. 07

Story Info
The weekend continues.
1.8k words
4.23
20.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

Adam, Li, Katie and I all went down to the river that afternoon. We stripped ourselves of our clothes and dove into the water. We swam and played like children.

We had naked "chicken fights" with Li on my shoulders and Kate on Adam's. It felt so good to have Li's little poon pressed against the back of my neck as we tussled.

I always thought Kate was tough, but it was clear that Li could really fight. At one point Adam slipped, Li gave them a good shove and down they went. Katie clung to Li and nearly pulled her with them. I held on to Li. She ended up straddling my shoulder and I pulled her around to face me. I buried my face into her cold, wet, little snatch, with the warm spot in the middle. She let go of a sloppy queef. I thought I was going to die. Li fell back in the water, laughing, as I stood there stunned . The others didn't have a clue as to what had happened.

Adam and I climbed up the bank, dried off and got dressed. We sat on the blanket and watched the girls frolic in the muddy water.

Li started throwing mud at Katie and the fight was on. They threw mud, splashed water at each other and chased one another around until Li caught Katie and tackled her. Adam and I watched and laughed as our pretty little girlfriends writhed and wrestled in the mud. I got aroused and saw that Adam was aroused too. He saw me looking at the bulge in his shorts and chuckled.

Before long, I noticed that Adam wasn't paying attention to the girls. He was staring out across the river, obviously deep in thought and looking quite melancholy.

"You OK?" I asked.

"It's nothin', man."

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"Just some personal shit, I'll sort it out," he said and seemed to look even sadder.

I had never offered to talk someone's problems out with them before. I was very selfish in those days. I guess, maybe I still am. I always denied it though. I confused selfishness with greed.

I didn't consider myself a greedy person. I would share anything I had with my friends, but I wouldn't share my self; my body yes, but not my heart. I wanted to share all of myself with Adam, if he would let me.

Who was this guy? I had to wonder. And how is he bringing all this out in me?

Adam strummed his guitar and sang,

"Well, I've been out walkin',
I don't do that much talkin',
These days..."

I wanted to join in and harmonize with him, but I knew this was one song he felt like singing alone, at least at that moment.

We were taken by surprise by a pair of muddy, naked women. Adam was barely able to put his guitar aside before Kate pounced on him. Li landed on me at the same time. The crazy, wet, naked women squirmed and rubbed their mud all over us. Kate and Adam started kissing and soon Adam's face was as muddy as Kate's.

Li and I wrestled until she had me pinned on my back. I could have easily escaped, but I didn't mind having that muddy, little, naked chick sitting on me, with her dirty little titties just inches from my face. That is, until she started to tickle me. I was extremely ticklish.

My sister, Leslie and Annie used to hold me down and tickle me without mercy, when we were kids. They loved it and I hated it.

I got a hand free and started to tickle Li. "Oh no!" she squealed. I didn't let up. I loved the feel of her muddy pussy as she wiggled and squirmed. The sound of her giggles was delightful. "Stop," she gasped, "Stop! I mean it!"

I should have been more sympathetic, but I persisted. I dug my fingers into her ribs and she grunted, "I'm gonna: I'm gonna!" I turned her loose and she rolled off the blanket and exclaimed, "Pee!" She rose to a squat, right there by blanket and let go, sighing, "Ah-h-h-h."

I burst into laughter, with Li glaring at me. The other two broke up their kissing and looked over. Kate was amazed and Adam was obviously mortified.

When Li was done, she squatted there, glaring at me, and asked, "What are you laughing at?" I was still struggling to get my laughter under control and was almost there, when Li reached between her legs, wiped her pussy with her hand and flung it in my face. I burst into laughter, all over again.

"Oh gross!" cried Katie. And Adam snickered.

"You think it's funny, too, do you?" Li asked, as she swiped her hand across her twat again.

"Don't you dare," Adam growled. Li got a wicked, little glint in her eye. "You'd better fuckin' not!" he warned. She did. She hit him square in the face with several drops of her pee, and laughed out loud. It was a different laugh than I'd heard before. There was a bit of venom in that laugh. Some of Li's pee got on my chest , which made me laugh even harder, and a little of it landed on Kate, which made her shudder in disgust.

Adam sat up. I could see through the mud that his face was getting red with anger. Kate offered him a napkin, he snatched it from her hand, and swiped it across his face, which only smeared the mud. At that moment, I thought Adam's red, mud-covered, piss-smeared face was the most comical thing I had ever seen.

I fought hard to hold back a laugh that was swelling inside me. The struggle to hold back at that moment, was like having an itch that you just can't help but scratch. I held it inside until Li said to Adam, "You don't have to get pissed off, just 'cause you got pissed on."

That's when I lost it. I convulsed into fits of laughter and Adam jumped to his feet. Li was laughing again but the venom was gone. That was funny shit to me.

Adam grabbed his guitar and stomped toward the house, with Katie at his heels. Li collapsed across me, then rolled over on the blanket beside me, and we laughed together; long and hard. Li thought the whole thing was as funny as I did. Anyone who might have witnessed that scene would have agreed, unless of course, they were falling in love with Adam.

Li and I laughed until there was no laughter left in us. She said at last, "I think we need a bath." She pulled me to my feet and dragged me down to the bank, then pushed me into the river, clothes and all.

Saturday night, our little "gang of four" had assembled in my room and brought with us a little piece of the small party that had been going on downstairs. We'd brought a tray of fruit and cheese along with a half a bottle of wine and a couple of joints.

As was becoming our week-end routine, Adam and I played and sang as the girls played "slap and tickle", with us looking on. The girls got deeper and deeper into one another. It appeared that Li was falling as much for Katie as she was for me, and Kate might have been falling for Li as deeply as she had been for Adam. A lot of what we labeled as love in those days was probably nothing more than lust. It was different with those people in my room that night. We all cared very deeply about each other. It was confusing and confounding at times, but it was truly beautiful.

Li and Katie undressed one another and Li pulled Katie to the bed and fell on top of her. The two of them truly made love. I enjoyed watching Katie's pretty face as she was being pleasured by Li, nearly as much as I liked watching Li's skillful tactics. Li would kiss Katie's body with such tenderness and touch every inch of her skin with a delicate grace, then consume Kate's entire being in fiery passion. They would become one.

I was sunk into my chair, in total awe, when I felt Adam's hand caressing my leg. He was sitting at my feet, with his hand on my thigh. I pulled my shorts to my knees and he removed them. He was on his knees in front of me and started using both hands to softly stroke my thighs. He bent down and pressed his lips to the head of my cock and paused. His lips parted and accepted my stiff member into his mouth. He started slowly and gently with some hesitation, but soon let go of his inhibitions and I could feel his desire.

My gaze shifted from Adam's fine face with my cock sliding in and out of his mouth to our beautiful girls, making love on the bed, and back again. It was more than I could bare and I think Adam sensed it from by breathing and pulled away just before I came. He pulled away and finished me off with his hand. He slid his fingers up down my cock, made slick with his saliva. He had only stroked my stiff dick a half dozen times when I started cum. He spread my cum all over my cock and stroked me until I had nothing left in me, then he crawled to the bed.

Adam climbed onto the bed and moved in behind Li, who was lying on top of Katie. Li saw him coming and raised her hips to welcome him. He maneuvered himself behind Li and slid his cock into her, as she let out a long deep breath. Katie looked up at Adam and he gazed down upon her. They stared into each other's eyes as Adam fucked Li and Li continued to manipulate Katie's little twat with her nimble fingers.

Adam closed his eyes as he released his load into Li's sweet little pussy and Kate bit her lower lip. I knew that Katie was receiving the same pleasure from watching Adam cum that I got from watching Katie's face as Li got her off. Kate let go and allowed herself to join Adam in his orgasmic bliss.

It was all more than Li could stand and she was soon part of it. Li began to twitch and pant between them. Moments later they all collapsed on the bed.

I sat there in that big old chair, with my cock hard again, still sticky from Adam's head job, wishing I had shared in that thing somehow, but knowing I couldn't have managed it. There was nothing left in me: no fluids, no energy, nothing. I was totally spent. I felt privileged just to have witnessed it.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers