Welcome Li Ch. 08

Story Info
Sunday evening comin' down.
1.5k words
4.28
18.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

The sun rose on another fine Sunday on Annie's farm. The early morning light filtered into my room and illuminated my bed, full of beautiful, naked, sweaty, sexy people; my people. I loved them all.

There was Kate, my crazy little cousin, Katie. We had been a part of each others lives as long as we could remember. We hid and touched one another as kids, stole away and made out as teenagers, danced and partied and made love as young adults.

I had tried to push away, so many times. I ran away from her, rejected her and broke her little heart so many times, but she kept coming back for more. Once she finally caught me, she'd wrapped my heart up so tight, that I never wanted to let her go. That was exactly what was about to happen, though. I was going to have to let her go, with Adam, upon whose shoulder she rested.

Adam, the coolest guy I had ever met. He was smart, talented, funny, charming, witty; he had it all. I loved him too. I loved him too much, or so it seemed. I had never loved another guy the way I loved Adam and it made me uncomfortable, at least in the beginning. I was growing accustomed to it, some what, by that point. I still feared that my feelings could grow even deeper, that I might fall in love with him in some romantic way, and that would prove I was gay. That troubled me. Having sex with him, in that age of free love didn't trouble me. As a matter of fact, looking upon him, in that dim light, I felt very attracted to him. I looked at his naked body, at his half-hard cock, and I wanted him.

I felt Li began to stir. She lay with her head on my stomach. As she writhed about her long black hair tickled me and I had to gather it up in my hand. She wiggled up, kissed my cheek and fell back to sleep on my shoulder. I loved that one too. I was most definitely falling in love with her. She was the most fascinating creature I had ever known. She was every bit as witty and clever as Adam and she had a certain wisdom about her. She was intuitive and seemed to understand things on a deeper level than the rest of us and could express her thoughts so concisely.

She constantly amazed me. She had a delicate beauty about her and at the same time she could be bold and brash. She told me time and again that she was in love with me and she knew I was in love with her. She was right, of course. She told me that I should come away with her when she left for San Francisco the following month. I wanted to, so badly, but I didn't think I could.

We all had a leisurely Sunday, and a mellow Sunday night. Annie's model, Janet had left, but Heather stayed on, more as a plaything of Annie's than a model, at that point. So it was the six of us. Adam and Li, Kate and me, Annie and her newest girlfriend, Heather.

We all spent the evening in the parlor, with Adam playing his guitar as I accompanied him on harmonica and supplied harmony to his vocals. He played so well. He is still one of the finest guitarists I have ever known and absolutely the best singer I have ever harmonized with. I don't know if it was his talent or just a natural phenomenon that caused our voices to fall into that wonderful, close harmony. It was thrilling for the both of us. It was obvious that girls enjoyed it too.

Li was teaching Katie needle point. They sat quietly together on a sofa, working on their craft, while Adam and I played and sang, and Annie played little Heather like a fine instrument, in the love seat.

It was always a pleasure to watch Annie make love. It was just one of her many talents. Annie would give her partners such adoring glances, they were sure that she was deeply in love with them. I loved looking at the faces of her lovers as Annie graced their flesh with the delicate touch of her fingers and passed her lips over their skin. Heather's pretty face was especially gorgeous as she became enraptured by Annie's skills. Annie was a virtuoso. It was truly inspiring. It did indeed inspire Adam and me to take our music to a higher level that night.

As Annie and Heather began to kiss and caress one another, their passion grew until I thought they might undress each other and get it on right there on the love seat. After a few minutes though, Annie snatched her lover up and whisked her off to bed. I would have given anything to have joined them. I'm sure everyone else in the room felt the same way.

The inspiration was not entirely musical and we all soon felt the need to go to bed.. It seemed quite natural that night to take Li into my bed and suffer the slings and arrows of sweet sorrow as I watched my little Katie go off to bed with Adam.

Li took my mind off them, and everything else, with just a kiss. Li's kisses were spectacular, often starting so tenderly, with the soft brush of her lips; a slight flicker of her tongue and rapidly escalating into a ravenous feasting upon my mouth.

We gathered ourselves, tenderly undressed one another, nearly trembling with anticipation and moved to the bed. We slid between the sheets and started afresh; with the brushing of the lips, the flickering of tongues, and now it was accompanied by the softest caresses and gentle stroking.

Li's porcelain skin shimmered in the candle light and her dark eyes sparkled, she had never seemed so lovely. I pulled her close and felt her small breasts against my chest. I wondered if she could feel my heart pounding. I felt her slender fingers wrap around my cock and pull me toward her. I moved above her and she guided me home.

I slipped effortlessly into her warm, wet niche. Her little poon-tang was already snug, but she squeezed it even tighter with the muscles of her cunt. Li was a talented lover. She could sense when I was about to cum and rake her heels across the small of my back, or dig her fingernails into me, or plunge a finger into my asshole at just the right the instant to turn an oozing gush of cum into a spewing torrent. I was overcome by her passion that night and lasted barely a minute before I was blowing my load deep inside my gorgeous little lover.

Li didn't let me slow down for an instant. She buried her fingertips into the cheeks of my ass and kept me humping at a steady pace. I never missed a beat as I shot my wad. My dick stayed hard I kept up the pace. Her pussy was hot and sloppy with my cum as she squeezed my dick and moaned, "Oh yeah, that's it Lover! Fuck me!" And I did. I stroked her with renewed vigor, while she grunted her little wild animal sounds and panted in my ear.

Li soon began to shiver and shake, as she began to cum, but I was far from done. I kept up my pace as Li started to relax. Moments later I shot another load into her. "Damn," she muttered.

I rolled over on my back and held her close to me. It was another of those hot summer nights, our skin felt a thousand degrees, but I didn't want to let go of her. I did slowly loosened my grip and she rolled beside me.

My mind drifted to the bed in the next room and I thought of Katie; and Adam crossed my mind. Just then Li squeezed my dick and whispered, "Do you love me or what?"

"Of course I do."

"Of course you do."

"You comin' with me when I leave?"

"I dunno."

"I know."

"What do you know?"

"I know you're comin' with me. You just don't know it yet."

"How do you know that?"

"'Cause I know you. I know you better than you know yourself. I've known you forever. I knew you before you knew yourself."

"You're blowin' my mind."

"I'll blow you mind. That's not all I'll blow." Li moved down and enveloped my cock in her mouth. She gently slid her lips up and down the length of my sweaty, cum slicked shaft several times, then released it. She climbed on top of me and took me into her pussy again and fucked me, slow and smooth.

She fucked me, then we rolled over and I fucked her, slowly, steadily, passionately for what seemed like hours. I came; she came; and on and on: all night long. It was Zen. It was Tantric. It was magical. It was fantastic.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers