Welcome Li Ch. 11

Story Info
Teddy, Adam, Annie and Heather down on the farm.
3.1k words
4.18
20.2k
4

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

Katie had packed a small bag and was ready to go by the time I had finished my breakfast. She was headed into town to spend a few days with her mother. Adam poured the last of his coffee down the drain. Heather took his cup and washed it, he nodded in appreciation. Adam never had much to say to Heather. He thought she was a bit of an air-head. That really hurt her feelings.

I liked Heather; she was cute and sweet and funny. Actually she was more silly than funny. She wasn't particularly clever and she laughed at some pretty dumb jokes, but I loved the sound of her laughter. She had the cutest giggle I had ever heard. At times I even got an erection from hearing her laugh.

Heather was quite happy that morning. She was down right giddy. She got excited as soon as she heard that Katie would be gone for a few days. That would leave just her, Annie, Adam and me in the house. So besides Annie, she would be the only girl around. I knew right away what Heather was thinking. So did Annie and Kate. Annie saw the way Heather looked at me when she heard that Kate was leaving, and just rolled her eyes. Kate saw it too and shot me a disapproving glance.

Kate knew that if there was only one girl in the house, I was sure to try and fuck her. With Heather it would take little or no effort. Katie knew that I was bound to sleep with Heather, she just didn't like me bringing other girls into our bed, if she wasn't there. It was a bit different with Li. Kate was still a little jealous, but Li was Katie's lover too. Heather was not.

The last time I had been alone with another girl there, it was Annie. It had been nearly a year before. That had been the last time I had slept with Annie. It had been very special. Annie and I hadn't slept together for a long time. We'd had some sexual encounters, usually with one of her models, but hadn't really slept together.

Often, right after a shoot, it was difficult for Annie to restrain herself. She usually had a crush on her new models and at the end of the first shoot, Annie often had to fuck the girl right then and there, at least in the early days

It was a marvel to behold. It would typically be just the model, Annie and me. That was before Katie joined us. Things changed after that. Once I got everything set up, I would just stand back and become invisible, until Annie needed something. As Annie photographed these beautiful young girls, she seduced them. She coaxed and pleaded with them to undress. She told them how gorgeous and sexy they were. She told them how hot they made her feel; how much she wanted to touch them, how she wished she could kiss them.

Some girls responded to that more than others, but they all seemed to respond. If that wasn't the right approach, she told them how they were affecting me, and that I wanted their bodies.

If the girl was responding to Annie's come on, she would slowly strip down as the model did. It made the girls relax a little and it usually got them turned on as well. You could see in the girls' faces, a look of desire and passion, which looked especially good in the photos. They knew that when the work was over, Annie was going to take good care of them. Other times, Annie would have me stand next to her as she worked. She would have me strip down to my shorts and she would stroke my body from time to time.

Sometimes she would stand behind me, both of us half naked, and take her shots from behind me. I would often kneel down as Annie took shots over my shoulders. We paused from time to time and kissed. We ran our hands all over on another.

Annie would stroke my obviously hard cock through my shorts and look over at her model as if to offer it to her. It was a silent offer. If Annie's girl didn't want to sleep with Annie, she was welcome to sleep with me. Some chose Annie, some chose me. Others chose neither of us. Annie respected that. Of the ones that chose either Annie or me, must got both of us, separately or together.

If a girl chose Annie, things usually started as soon as Annie put the camera down. I would hang back and stay as quiet as possible. Annie would take her girl into her arms and congratulate her on a wonderful shoot, then she would kiss her.

The kiss would set the pace. Some of Annie's models were young and inexperienced. Some had little experience with boys and none, what so ever, with another girl. With these girls, Annie took special care.

Annie was extremely gentle with virgins. Annie was the first sex partner that a few of these girls ever had. She was the first girl for many of them. After a few tender kisses and some loving caresses, the girls would melt in Annie's arms. There was a couch and a pile of huge pillows nearby. Annie would lead the girl to one of those spots and the foreplay would begin.

Other girls were so turned on by the end of the shoot, that as soon as Annie kissed them, it was obvious that it was bedtime. Annie would wrap a robe around each of them and run off to her room. That was how it happened with Li.

If the girl chose me, Annie would hug her model, kiss her cheek and congratulate her. I would then hug the girl and congratulate her, kiss her lips and pull her close. Some of the girls turned very shy and nothing really happened. I tried to be as kind as I could and make friends with them.

Sometimes the shy girls turned out to be the best lovers.I was treated to virgin or two myself. I learned from Annie and treated them especially tenderly. They both fell in love with me, by the way.

Other girls would be quite eager after dancing around, stripping off her clothes, listening to Annie's flattery and seeing me standing there, stripped to my shorts, my hard cock straining at the fabric of my shorts.

Those girls were all over me in seconds, hands all up and down my body, tongues down my throat. We would fall on the couch or the pillows and kiss and fondle one another until Annie would clear her throat. Her "Ahem", was our cue to take our activities out of her studio.

Annie's studio, you see, was the converted dining room of her old farm house. It was one of the biggest rooms. It suited the purpose very well. The windows and walls were covered with rugs and tapestries. The doorway that led to the parlor was a double wide opening with just a curtain to separate the rooms. Annie didn't feel that her studio was an appropriate place for sex, mostly due to the lack of privacy. Only foreplay was allowed in the studio.

Annie made exception to her rule on a few occasions. In the early days, there was often no one else in the house and we would get it on right then and there. There were other occasions when a girl would drop to her knees and take my cock into her mouth. Annie seldom interfered, rather she would step up close and watch, often fingering herself just inches away from the girl as she sucked my cock, sometimes offering the girl a taste of her finger. Annie would kiss me and caress me as her model went down on me, never taking her eyes off my cock.

Annie loved to watch me have sex, even though it made her jealous. She said that the jealousy added to the intensity of her pleasure. Annie was my first. She kept me close and was very possessive of me when I was young. She knew that I was sleeping with my sister, Leslie, and there was nothing she could do about that.That drove her crazy. But nobody else was to touch me.

Annie eventually won that little battle. Leslie had met her first real boyfriend, Mick, who she would marry one day. Leslie devoted her time to Mick, and Annie and devoted her time to me. We got very serious about one another. Annie and I were exclusive for several months, which was unusual for Annie, even then.

Annie started seeing another guy after a while, behind my back. Soon there were other girls too. It wasn't long before it seemed like Annie was fucking everyone. She turned into a real slut. Annie had also started sleeping with my sister Leslie again. Things got very strange for us, in those days.

Leslie had been very faithful to Mick, then suddenly she started to sleep with Annie again, knowing that Annie was sleeping with other guys and girls. Leslie took me back into her bed. She would go out on a date with Mick and have me sleep with her afterward. I was getting sloppy seconds but I didn't care. I knew the reason that Leslie's pussy was wet was because of Mick's cum. It didn't matter to me. I was getting to fuck Leslie again.

I knew that Annie was fucking around. It broke my heart, but she kept fucking me. I would do anything she asked, just to keep fucking her. I was her little fuck toy for a while.

It all blew up after a while. Leslie and Annie had a big fight. Annie left town for a while, Leslie stopped talking to me. I was a real mess until Annie came home.

Annie told me that when she let her models have sex with me, she was offering them the greatest gift she had; me. She said she liked to watch them please me, knowing that none of them pleased me as well as she did. She had quite an ego. She said that she loved to watch me give another girl an orgasm, knowing that after that little girl had come and gone, I would still be giving my Annie plenty of orgasms.

I loved to watch Annie have sex with her models and later watched her have sex with other guys. It was really difficult at first, seeing Annie with another guy. I didn't view the jealousy thing the way Annie did. She would give me looks though, that drove me wild. She would look over at me, as she was taking a big hard cock into her pussy, or with a dick in her mouth and it was as if it was all a show for me. I got off more than once, watching Annie get fucked or sucking cock, without even having to touch myself. She would usually get me involved with her and her other lover, in one way or another.

I let all those thoughts swirl around in my head as I finished my coffee. I kind of wished that it could have been just Annie and me in the house for a few days. I would have loved nothing more than to spend some quiet time with Annie. I thought about how great it would have been to sleep with Annie in her big bed. Her bed was as big as mine. I needed to talk to Annie. If there was anyone that could help me sort out the Adam situation, other than Leslie, it would be Annie.

I realized that Heather was sitting there with me, sipping her coffee and staring at me. We were alone in the kitchen. Adam had gone out into the yard and started some sort of chores. My thoughts turned to an image of Heather and Annie, half naked, in Annie's great big bed. That was a definite possibility. I'm not sure how long I'd been staring at Heather's pretty little face, when she said, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"I was just picturing a beautiful, young blond girl," I said, "with a pretty face and a gorgeous body," Heather giggled, my cock throbbed and I went on. "She was lying, half naked, on a huge bed, with another gorgeous girl, a red-head. They were calling me to the bed to join them."

"Then what happened?" Heather asked me.

"Then I heard someone say. 'Penny for your thoughts,'."

"I'm sorry. I wish I knew how that ended."

"When I find out, you'll be the first to know."

Heather giggled and asked, "So, do I know that pretty little blond?"

"Yes, and you know the red-head too."

"And you think the blond is gorgeous?"

"I certainly do," I said and stared into Heather's big, blue eyes. She took on a more serious expression than I had ever seen on her face. She suddenly seemed more mature and even more beautiful than before.

"So, do you think, that if things were different; that if you and I had met under different circumstances; that if you weren't with Katie..."

"I'm outta here!" It was Katie calling from the stairs. Heather gathered up my breakfast dishes and turned toward the sink. I watched Heather's beautiful body walk away. I wondered if that shake of her ass was just natural or... She looked back over her shoulder at me and I knew.

I joined Katie at the bottom of the stairs. Kate peered into the kitchen, at Heather, standing at the sink, taking her time, washing my breakfast dishes, shaking her ass to some music in her head. "You behave yourself. You hear me?" I nodded. Annie was just a few steps behind her. I walked them out to the car.

I kissed Katie and held her close. I was going to miss her. I knew that it was just an indication of what was to come. Soon, she would be leaving, with Adam, for ever. I didn't know if I could stand it. I had to fight back a tear.

"See ya in a few days, right?" I said.

"Yeah, two or three days. I'll call ya if its gonna be longer. Mom's kinda blue and feeling all alone. Nicole is there, but she's not, if you know what I mean. She keeps to herself. You know Nikki." Kate stared at me as I nodded. I knew Nikki, very well. I had to wonder how much Kate knew about her little sister and me.

I loved Katie, but I loved Nikki even more. I had been involved with Nikki just about as long as I been involved with Kate. Kate was too young for me, but Nikki was even younger. Nikki and I had worked very hard to keep our relationship a secret. It seemed at times that Katie was aware that there was something going on and I was sure that Annie was on to us, but no one spoke of it.

"Give everyone my love," I said. Everyone at Kate's house, in those days, included Kate's mom, Frances, and her little sister, Nicole.

"Oh, I will," she replied with a subtle hint of sarcasm. She knew that my thoughts were of Nikki at that moment. I kissed Kate again as she ducked into Annie's VW. I walked back to the house, listening to Annie's little bug putter down the lane. My head was full of thoughts of Nikki. I hadn't seen Nikki for couple of weeks. I really began to miss her.

As I got back to the kitchen, my thoughts turned to more immediate things. I had expected to find Heather there. The room was empty. I was a bit disappointed. I walked to the sink where she had last stood. I could still smell her. The soap she used, I think it was lavender, a gift from Annie, lingered in the air.

I looked out the window and I saw Adam. He was chopping wood. We didn't need fire wood. It was the dog days of summer. There was a enough wood cut, to last until November. I knew that he was chopping wood to relieve stress. He told me that he had done that at his brother's commune. He would sometimes chop wood for hours, just to blow off steam. I wondered what was troubling him, although I had a pretty good idea. Part of it had to be the same thing that was troubling me. This relationship between the two of us was fucking up both our heads.

Adam had other things on his mind as well. I wondered how he felt about Li. She had been his old lady for quite a while. Now he was going to the city to pursue his music career, and she wasn't going along. She was going home to San Francisco. Did it hurt him to lose Li as much as it would hurt me to lose Katie? There was no way. It was not an even swap. As much as I loved Li, there was no comparison to Katie.

Katie had meant so much to me. Not only had she been my cousin all her life, she was my little buddy, when we were kids. She was my secret girlfriend, when we were teenagers. While I was in my band, she was my roadie, my groupie, my number one fan. She was my best friend, my assistant, my business partner. She was, and always would be, a part of me.

I was willing to let Kate leave with Adam because I felt that he deserved her. I wouldn't have felt that way about any other guy in those days. If I had to let her go, better with Adam than anyone else. I felt good for Katie too. I felt that she was getting a guy that appreciated her, and someone that would look after her. But to let that happen, I had to let them both go.

So I understood, for an instant, what Adam might be going through. No matter what the outcome of our relationship, here on Annie's farm. No matter how it turned out between Katie, Li, Adam and me; someone and maybe all of us were going to get hurt; hearts would be broken.

I watched Adam, bare-chested, his long hair pulled back and tied behind his head, his sweaty skin glistening in the morning sun, his young muscles rippling as he swung his ax, and thought what a lucky girl Kate was.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers