Welcome Li Ch. 12

Story Info
While Katie's away, Teddy will play.
2.6k words
4.3
24.7k
2
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

I listened to Annie's VW bug putter down the lane as I walked back into the house. My head was spinning with thoughts of Nikki. I hadn't seen her since Li and Adam had arrived. I sure missed that little girl. I was convinced in those days that Katie's little sister was the love of my life. She was too young for me and I had told her that. She said that she understood and was willing to wait. I promised her that when she got older, our time would come. I meant that too. We both dreamed of the day when we could be together, forever.

We were both willing to wait, but neither of us was patient. We got together from time to time. We kissed and cuddled and tried to devise a way that we could spend the rest of our lives together. Nikki's favorite plan was to run off to Florida, where it is legal for first cousins to marry. There, we would do just that. We would get married and set up a house together and have babies and live happily ever after. I never brought up any arguments, or any of the obstacles we might face. I just went along. I let her dream. The idea of living with Nikki was a wonderful thought. I would have been just fine with raising children with her. We would have made a great couple.

I'd kissed Katie goodbye as Annie had taken her to town to spend some time with her mother. That left only Adam, Heather and me at the house for a while. I felt like a kid left at home with no parents. It was time to do something naughty.

It reminded me of the first day of summer vacation, fresh out of high school. I had woken up and realized that school was out and there was nobody home except my older sister, Leslie, and me. We'd had sex a number of times, but she'd been spending most of her time with her boyfriend. I wasn't invited to come crawl into bed with her as often, on those nights, when she'd come home late.

I'd missed sleeping with my sister. Ours was the best sex I had known. Granted the only other sex I knew at the time was with my cousin Annie. Sex with Leslie could be very tender and sweet, then suddenly turn raw and passionate, then sweet and gentle all over again. She had taught me so much about women and sex and love.

I had heard Leslie come in the night before. It was about one, thirty. I hoped she would tap on my door with her fingertip, to invite me into her room, but she didn't. I lay there and thought about her. I imagined that I watched her dress for bed, as I had so many times. I pictured her in just a man's dress shirt, unbuttoned. I wanted so much to kiss her and hold her; to suck those gorgeous titties of hers and drop to my knees and kiss the mound of her pussy.

I'd gripped my cock and started to jack off, the way Leslie had done the last time she had touched my cock, weeks before. I licked the palm of my left hand and rubbed the saliva on the head of my cock. I pretended it was Leslie's wet lips on my dick. I pretended that my beautiful, sexy sister was sucking my cock. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the image of Leslie's boyfriend, Mick, appeared. I stopped stroking my cock and got angry. He didn't belong there. It was bad enough that he had stolen Leslie away from me, but now he was invading my fantasies. I lost all interest and went to sleep.

I awoke that first day of summer with an image of my beautiful sister, Leslie, curled up in her bed. I imagined she rolled over and beckoned me to join her. My cock was throbbing. I threw my sheet aside and made my way to her room.

I peeked in and saw her, much as I had pictured her. I crept to her bed and crawled in beside her. She rolled over and embraced me. I brushed her tangled blond hair from her face and gazed at her for several seconds before I kissed her. We kissed tenderly at first, but the passion rose quickly and we were soon sucking, licking at nibbling each others mouths.

We had crazy, lusty, loud sex, Leslie crying out in her passion. We rattled her bedsprings and shook the floorboards. It became our morning ritual. It didn't happen every morning, nor was it always that intense. But we had some lovely mornings that summer.

I went to Annie's kitchen, that morning, expecting to find Heather still there. I thought she might feel like doing something naughty as well. I wanted to scoop Heather up, carry her upstairs and fuck Annie's latest girlfriend on Annie's own bed. Instead, I found an empty kitchen. I stepped to the sink where Heather had stood. She was gone but her delicate scent remained. I stood there and inhaled her aroma.

I looked out the window and saw Adam chopping wood. I decided to put on some work clothes and go help him.

I was only a few steps down the hall when I passed the laundry room. The mechanical hum of the washer and dryer drew my attention but it was the glimpse of flesh and denim, that I caught in the corner of my eye, that brought me to a halt, just past the door.

I stepped back and peered around the doorframe to spy Heather, bending over at the dryer, leaning on the machine, reaching inside, with her plump, gorgeous ass hiked up in the air. Her tiny, cut-off denim shorts covered very little of ass and none of her beautiful legs. I stood and admired the view of Heather's southern exposure for several seconds before she looked back at me and smiled.

"Need any help?" I offered as I stepped into the laundry.

"Sure," she said, staying bent over at the dryer, "Take these," she started handing me the dry clothes she was taking from the dryer, "And give me the stuff out of the washer." I did as she directed, scarcely taking my eyes off her striking body. Heather was the shapeliest girl that Annie had photographed in quite a while.

After loading the dryer, Heather stood up and reached across the machine and turned it on. I moved in behind her and pressed my body against her body. I pushed my denim cutoffs against hers, crushing my hard cock between my body and the softness of Heather's plump, young ass. She stood up straight and leaned her back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, took both of her breast in my hands and started kneading them. She laid her head back and moaned. I pulled her hair aside with my chin and kissed her neck. She muttered, "Oh, god, Teddy," and turned her face to kiss me. Her lips were plump and soft; her tongue warm and smooth as it snaked into my mouth. Her mouth still tasted of the fruit she'd had for breakfast, oranges, pineapple and passion fruit. I wanted to eat her up.

I took my hands from her breasts long enough to drop my shorts to the floor. I pressed by body to hers once more. I felt the smooth flesh of her thighs against my skin. Heather's shorts had ridden up and nearly all of her ass was exposed, the thin strip of denim between her legs had been drawn up into the crack of her ass and the slit of her dripping pussy. I rubbed my cock all over her ass and took her right breast in my left hand. She wiggled her ass left and right as she moaned, "Oh god. Oh, Teddy." I maneuvered my cock between her thighs. The top of my cock rubbed against rough denim, but the sides slid along smooth, tender flesh, moistened by Heather's sweat and the dew of her twat.

I stepped back and loosened Heather's shorts. She tried to turn, but I kept my chest against her back. I pulled her shorts down as she wriggled out of them. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. I slid my cock back between her thighs and felt the soft, warm flesh of Heather's wet labia instead of coarse denim.

Heather moaned again and moved her feet apart. I moved in closer and my cock slipped up into her warm, waiting pussy. "Oh, my god Teddy. Oh my, god!" she cried out. There was no one in the house to hear her, but I loved the sound of her cries.

Heather spread her legs a little wider and I raised up a little higher and I was soon all the way in. We held there for a while. She slowly swung her ass from side to side, grinding my cock into her pussy. I held still, feeling Heather's twat, push and pull on my cock and the vibration of the dryer, as it passed through Heather's body into mine. I bent my knees and pulled my cock almost all the way out of Heather's sweet little pussy as she rose to her tip-toes.

Heather dropped to the flats of her feet, just as I straightened my legs. I drove all of my stiff cock up into her. She gasped, and cried out, "Oh my god! Fuck me Teddy! Fuck me!" and I did. I drove my cock up into her over and over, as she panted, "Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes."

When I knew that I was within seconds of cumming I had to stop. I froze for a minute as Heather twitched and whimpered. I pulled my cock out and a disappointed moan escaped her lips. I turned her around and kissed her. She sighed. I threw a towel on the dryer and lifted Heather up and sat her on the machine. I looked at Heather sitting there, her beautiful breasts straining at her short, tight t-shirt. Below that she was naked. Her flat tan belly, her long, shapely legs, her creamy thighs and her hot wet pussy were all exposed to me.

Just as I reached to grasp her gorgeous breasts, she pulled off her t-shirt and exposed them to me as well. There she was in all her glory, looking sexier than she had in any of Annie's photos. She was completely naked; her hair was tangled, her entire body dripping with sweat from the fire of our passion and from the sweltering heat and humidity generated by the washer and dryer running in that tiny room, on that warm summer morning. Her face was flushed and anxious. She was absolutely stunning. I was breathless.

I moved in and kissed each of her puffy, pink nipples. I sucked her titties for a minute as I gently stroked her pussy. Her cunt was quivering and sopping wet. It needed attention. I moved in to slip my dick back into her, but I was too low. Luckily I found an old fruit crate in the corner and stood on it. That was perfect. Heather leaned back and scooted forward. I leaned in and drove the old boy home. We held still a moment, enjoying the feel of each other and the vibration of the machine beneath us. Heather giggled slightly and the sound of it nearly made me cum.

We began to fuck, both of us dripping sweat, in that little sauna of a laundry room. I stared at Heather's pretty face as she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. I leaned down and kissed her. She might have been the most gorgeous woman I have ever kissed.

As beautiful as Leslie, Annie, Katie and even Nikki are, in my eyes, Heather rises above them all somehow, strictly based on physical beauty. Heather was movie star beautiful.

There was something so exciting about kissing someone that gorgeous and someone new. Her fruit flavored lips were delicious.

The pace of Heather's breathing told me she was about to cum, but then the dryer stopped and she let out another disappointed moan.

"You were getting off on that vibration weren't you?" I asked. I'd found it pleasant too, but Heather was really getting into it.

"Yeah," she admitted. "I liked it. Didn't you?" She giggled, and when she did, her abdominal muscles contracted, and the muscles of her pussy squeezed my dick. The sound of her laughter thrilled me, and the squeeze of my dick replaced any sensation the dryer might have offered.

"Ooh!" I let out.

"What?" She had realized that neither of us had moved. I touched my fingers to her ribs. She giggled again and cried, "Stop that!" The sensation was incredible. As she laughed, the muscles tightened around my cock and the sound of her giggles only added to the pleasure. I couldn't resist the temptation to tickle her again. I did, and she giggled and squirmed, trying to get away from me. I fought to stay in her and feel the twitching of her twat and enjoy the music of her laughter. It only took a minute and I was shooting hot streams of cum deep inside pretty little Heather.

"Oh god, Teddy. You crazy fucker," she breathed. "I love you." We held still again, as we tried to catch our breath. As I heard Heather began to speak again, I moved my face toward hers. "I do lo" I pressed my lips to hers to stop her from saying it again. We kissed passionately for several minutes, her with her ass at the edge of that dryer and me poised over her. If things had been different, if our timing had been better, Heather and I would have fallen in love. It would have been easy to fall in love with Heather. She would have probably been one of my favorite girlfriends, but none of that was meant to be. I was already in love, with at least two girls and maybe a guy.

While we kissed Heather caressed me, touching every part of me that she could reach with deep passion, which reminded me that she hadn't cum. I had been taught that my partner should always cum, first if possible. I broke from kissing Heather's lips and moved down to kiss each of her titties again. I wanted to keep sucking those gorgeous mounds but I knew her pussy needed attention. I knelt on the orange crate and buried my face in her dripping twat. The taste of Heather's pussy seemed sweet. Despite the salty taste of the sweat that drenched us both, and the pungent funk of her musk, not to mention my own spunk, that was present, there was a definite sweetness to the flavor of that girl's pussy. I was intoxicated with her flavor.

I licked Heather's clit. It swelled and peeked from beneath its hood. I nibbled and sucked at it, which caused her to squeal and giggle. All those contractions caused Heather's juices to flow and I lapped them up. I touched her clit with my fingertip and that sent her over the edge. Heather twitched and quivered. She giggled once more, sending all the fluids from her pussy into my mouth, hers and mine. It was all sweet. I sucked her pussy until nothing else came out. Heather wilted on top of the dryer and I collapsed on a pile of laundry on the floor.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers