Welcome Nerd

Story Info
The new nerdy boy is taken by the popular cheerleaders.
2.1k words
3.72
158k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funbud
funbud
6 Followers

Here is some background information for the story you are about to read. Brian is 18, 5'4 skinny and he has a 4 in. dick. All four girls are senior 18 year old cheerleaders and popular. Brandy is 5'6 and is a really bitchy but extremely kinky girl with 44dd tits. Melanie is 5'2 and is a slutty girl with 34b tits. Jodi is 5'4 and a really nice girl with 38d tits, and Angelica is 5'5 and a bad girl with 36c tits.

Brian was going to his new school for the first day. He just moved there as a senior in high school. Being only 5'4 he didn't look like much of a senior and he didn't look much like a senior in another place it counts only barely topping 4 inches below the belt. He wasn't built very well and wouldn't be considered attractive. He moved to a snobbish neighborhood where everyone's daddy paid for everything, but his father had worked his ass off to get him into that school to have better opportunities in life. Being in this neighborhood made him feel out of place and different. He was not used to being in this situation but would try for his family.

His first day of school was on Daylight's Savings. When he arrived at his bus stop he noticed it seemed unusually quiet outside. He felt he had missed his bus until 4 girls came up to the bus stop dressed in the cheerleader's outfits of his new school. It was a Friday, so it was a football day, which explained why they were wearing them. When Brian saw them he felt a tingling feeling in his pants. As they got closer his face became a flush red as one of them noticed a little bulge in his pants and giggled towards her friends.

As they got into their little group and started chatting Brian heard some comments about him, but he couldn't quite make out what they were. Then one of the girls looked at her watch and realized they were an hour early for the bus. It seems all of them didn't set their clocks for daylights savings. They started to talk and decided instead of going home they were going to have some fun with the new boy whether he liked it or not.

All four of the girls walked up to Brian and introduced themselves. The first one introduced herself as Brandy. She was an average size shorthaired redhead with huge tits. Melanie was next to introduce herself. She was kind of small with small tits, but she was still very attractive with blonde hair. Then Jodi introduced herself. She had a nice pair of tits almost as big as Brandy's with brown hair. Brian noticed a more sincere kindness from her then the others. Then Angelica introduced herself. She looked kind of like Jodi yet she was smaller in height and breast size, yet her boobs were still nice.

The four girls started to ask Brian questions about him. Where he came from and what he did for fun and stuff like that. Then the questions started to get more sexual and personal. As they asked these Brian noticed the girls were getting extremely close to him. Their tits almost pressing up against him. He felt that familiar feeling in his pants and started to blush.

Once the girls noticed he was blushing Brandy shoved him to the ground. All 4 of the girls then jumped on him and started to rip off his clothes. He started to yell, " Get off of me!" but they didn't stop. Brandy just slapped him in the face and said "Hold still bitch or it you'll be sorry." They ripped the last shreds of clothes off of him and laughed when they saw his small but erect penis. Melanie said " God my brother is probably bigger than him and he's only 10."

Brian started to tear up then he noticed Brandy was holding his hands down and Angelica was holding down his legs. Jodi was off to the side. Then he saw Melanie approach him with a huge bottle of baby oil. " Our little slut has to be nice and ready for us", she said. Just the she started to pour the oil all over his body. She started from his toes and went all the way up to his neck covering him in it. Jodi was rubbing it all in as the others were holding him down. Then Melanie said, "Flip the slut over." They turned him over on his belly and Melanie started to do the backside. Again she started from his feet and went all the way up to his head, covering his hair in it. Then she went back down to his ass and poured the remaining oil onto it.

They all undressed out of their outfits and put on strapons. Brandy then said, " If he's gonna be a slut then he should look like one completely." Just then she had the others hold him down while she put a thong on Brian. Then she took her skirt and put that on him too. Brandy then said, " Get him on his hands in knees I'm going to show the slut what he's gotten himself into. Melanie and Angelica pick him up so he's on his hands and knees. Jodi stands off to the side by herself. She doesn't like what they are doing to him, but she can't do anything to stop it for fear of the consequences.

Just then Brandy says, " Ready for it slut cause here it comes." She pulls his skirt up and moves his thong to the side. She then shoves her strapon into his ass. Slowly inching her way in. Brian can't hold it back anymore and begins to cry. He yells out, "Please stop it. It hurts really badly. I'm sorry for whatever I've done." This only makes Brandy push harder. She then tells him, " Better relax bitch and get used to it. I've been wanting to do this to someone for so long and you're going to get it all." Just as she says that she gets all 8 inches in.

She slowly starts to fuck him. In and out ever so slowly but picking up speed each time she goes in and out. Brian yells out, " Please stop it. I can't take this it's too big." He keeps crying and then Melanie shoves her panties in his mouth and tells him to stop crying like a little bitch. Brandy finally gets some speed into her fucking motion. She starts to pound his ass hard. The panties in his mouth muffle his screams. Brandy then pulls out and asks, "Who's next?"

Melanie then takes position behind him. She tells him, " Get ready slut because I'm going harder than Brandy did." She then shoves all of her 8 inches into him with one swift stroke. Brian screams out muffled cries into the panties in his mouth as the strapon enters his ass. Melanie than says, " Take it like the slut you are." She pounds his ass for a while really loosening it and making Brian cry. She then turns to Angelica and tells her its her turn.

Angelica gets behind Brian and pokes her strapon at the opening of his asshole. She then shoves it in and announces to everyone, " This boy is really loose." She really gets into the fucking and pounds and pounds at his asshole. Brian and being shaken by every stroke causing him to yelp into the panties at every stroke of the strapon touching the back of his ass. Angelica then shoves the whole thing in and begins to shake and quiver. She then screams out and yells, " I'm cumming." The fucking must have really turned her on because she seemed to have a huge orgasm and just remained deep inside Brian's ass. This orgasm for Angelica was having the opposite effect on Brian as he began to cry out in pain into the panties in his mouth as the strapon was forced very deep into his ass.

Angelica finally pulled out with a grin on her faced and asked Jodi if she wanted a turn. Jodi declined and said, " Not yet, I'd like to wait a little to get more into this." Brandy then jumps behind Brian's ass and tells everyone that she's gonna pound this shit out of the boy's ass until he cums. She then removes the panties from his mouth and tells him to be ready to scream.

She shoves her cock into his ass and Brian lets out a grunt. She then begins to move in and out with quickness none of the others had used on Brian before. "C'mon you little slut tell me you love it", she yelled at him. She then began to really pound him. Brian then noticed it didn't feel really bad to him. His cock was now rock hard and throbbing. She saw this and started slapping his ass and grabbing at his hair thrusting as deep as she can inside of him. She then told him, "Admit it whore, you know you love this and want it badly. Tell me how much you like it and who's slut you are." Brian couldn't take anymore. He yelled out, " O GOD BRANDY I LOVE THIS. IM YOUR LITTLE SLUT AND DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME. FUCK ME UP MY SLUTTY ASS UNDER MY SKIRT." Just then he shot out a load that completely filled the thong he was wearing. Stream after stream of cum came out of his cock and into the thong he was wearing. Brandy then pulled out of his ass with a devilish grin happy at what she did.

Jodi then took her place behind Brian. She then leaned over and whispered into his ear, " Just relax and enjoy the ride. You're going to love this you little slut." She then slowly and gently inserts her strapon into his ass. He's never felt such a great sensation and moans out in pleasure. Brandy then chimes in and says, " You really love this don't you, you little slut?" He then moans out towards her, " Mmmmm I love it Brandy." Jodi then moves in and out of his ass with such gentle stroke that it drives Brian crazy. Brian can't take anymore and yells out, "I'M CUMMING!" he then shoots another load into his thong moaning all the while. His thong is filled with cum.

Then everyone began taking turns into his ass. They were fucking his ass like no tomorrow. Jodi was kissing Brian for loving it and calling him a slut. He loved the sound of her saying that and she loved it that he was their slut. Everyone was cumming from fucking his, and he was cumming from the fucking.

Soon everyone became exhausted. Brandy then took her turn behind him again and gave him a fuck like he's never had before. She started to pound it into him and he moaned like crazy. She yelled at him, " You're our slut and you'll be our slut from now on. Now take it like the slut you are." Brian couldn't help but get over-excited from her calling him this and he shot his final load into his cum soaked thong that couldn't hold much more. He then turned around as Brandy pulled out and plopped on the ground and told her, "I'm your slut from now on and I promise to be a good slut." Brandy then kissed him and told him, "You're damn right you are and will be."

Jodi then checked her watch and noticed the bus would be there in 15 minutes. They all started to get dressed and when Brandy asked Brian for her thong back, Brian said he was going to wear it to school today. Brandy got a devilish grin on her face and licked his cum-soaked crotch and told him to wear them as long as he wanted.

When they finally all got dressed the bus just arrived. As they all got on the bus they got and applause from the back of the bus. It was from the kids at the bus stop below them. Brandy turns to Brian and tells him, "They must have seen everything. What do you think about that?" To that Brian didn't say anything. He just took a bow and sat down.

The End

funbud
funbud
6 Followers