Welcome, Surprised Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my position on my back and Sue stood over me. Looking up into her gaping pussy with her tall, hard, perfect nipples far above it made my cock swiftly rise again. She began squeezing and pulling Dick's dick until it was stiff enough to perform. She and Redd kissed passionately and Dick's dick became a cock again.

Sue squatted and circled on my cock. Her pussy felt as snug and muscular as ever. When she was fully down on me, she leaned forward to offer Dick her pretty ass. Once again, I felt his cock slip past and compress my cock. It was difficult to ignore how eager Sue seemed to open her ass again to a stranger when she rarely offered it to me. Back to the present, I felt Redd move behind me, put my feet flat on the floor, and stroke my ass.

When I felt the cold lube between my cheeks, I chose to surrender my rear hole to her. She twisted and shifted two fingers inside me. As she wiggled in and out of my crinkled hole, I felt an odd pressure from Dick's cock and realized she was also in his ass. While I felt her pushing my cock up with one finger, she pushed Dick's cock down against me. As warm and pleasant as that was, I forgot about it as soon as she found and milked my prostate.

I exploded in voice and cum and, as I began to clench, I felt Dick clench and twitch. He also grunted loudly and filled my wife's ass with a surprising blast of cum as I filled her pussy with mine. The hot flow of his cum in my wife warmed my cock and shocked me. Sue nearly screamed—instead she moaned long and softly as she came and marshaled the last of our cum into her. She rolled off me, and Redd quickly pushed her face into her pussy and drained it and then her ass of all our cum.

I didn't see what happened next, as I crumpled into sleep next to an already dozing Dick. It's not a choice and I tried to fight it, but when I blinked, two hours had gone by. I was first to wake. After finding my camera, I took souvenir photos of the three sleepers and included myself in a wall mirror. As I spread all of them open for closer pictures, they stirred and got up. Once we each had a quart of water, I posed them lewdly and joined them as the timer fired the camera. Sue asked sarcastically, "Are you happy we didn't leave early?" I refused to answer.

Redd brought out our healthy brownies and prepared a hot lunch as we all lay naked around the pool. "National Nude Day is coming up soon. How would you guys like to spend it with us? We gather with our naked neighbors for a walk to and around the park than come back for a pool orgy. Don't worry. They all have recent health check ups. What do you say?"

I looked at Sue and smiled. "Sound like fun. We're in."

===== 13 hr 1800 5/11/18 ===== 4230 words =====

4/8/18 seminal image: visiting new friends

12