Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Davey walked in from the front door and Tracy couldn't believe it was actually him! His usual normal guy look was replaced by a sculpted and toned body of an athlete. Wearing a pair of jeans and no shirt he smiled when she saw him and rushed over to embrace his sister. Hugging him back now Tracy noticed his skin was warm and his muscles were hardened from work. He had been outside and his sparse chest hair was sweaty but he smelled like a man now instead of just her brother.

Pulling back he welcomed her and said he was glad to see her. Tracy smiled back and said thank you.

"So how was your trip Sis? Davey asked as he sat down in one of the chairs by the desk.

"Well it was uneventful..." Tracy trailed off as she saw Julie and Shana sit down beside Davey in the other chairs.

The girls sitting didn't cause her to pause, what she saw as they sat did.

Each Twin took one of her hands and placed it on Davey's thigh, in a very un-brotherly fashion. Tracy wasn't a fool, and now looked over to her mother as she leaned against the desk. To her surprise Betty's belly was bulging out slightly too! In that moment she knew, something wasn't normal about this situation.

"Ok what is going on here? Why are all three of you pregnant?" Tracy asked her smile gone now.

Betty looked over at her daughter and smiled at her, a smile of joy and happiness. Davey and Twins let their mother do the talking, just sitting there with grins on their faces.

"We'll explain it to you later sweetie, right now though I bet you're tired from the trip. Why don't you go lie down in the guest room and get a little rest. Davey will go get your bags and bring them in for you." Betty said moving to open the door to the side.

Tracy hadn't been tired before, but now as soon as her mother had mentioned rest felt a great weariness come over her. Like she had gone without sleep for days. She could feel her eyelids grow heavy as she got up and followed her mother obediently.

"Ok Mom, but later I want to know what's going on, ok?" Tracy said as she walked behind her.

"Yes baby, I promise." Betty said as she opened the door to the guest room.

Inside it was almost as large as the first room where Maria's bed was. The bed was big and comfy looking; a table was over to the side and along with twin lamps on bedside tables. The window to the right had blinds that effectively shut out the majority of the sunlight, making the room pleasantly dim.

She heard Betty telling her to catch a nap as she shut the door, then made her way over to the bed and collapsed on it, exhausted.

Almost as soon as her head touched the pillow she was asleep, dreaming beautiful dreams of paradise.

***

Tracy was giving a long slow blowjob to the man. This wonderful mystery man she loved and wanted. She desperately needed him, needed his seed to pour forth into her. Sucking hard she strained to take all of him into her mouth, relaxing her throat she felt his head slide deeper until his cock was all the way in.

She was on her knees now, she felt her man slowly fucking his cock into her from behind. His hard shaft parting her lips and tunneling up into her, going so very deep...

Then she was on her back and he was on top of her, she could feel his shaft going in and out. A hot steel rod going in and out of pussy, she felt the hardness of this male and she felt like she was his, his woman. Crying out she felt the release of a huge orgasm as the pleasure washed over her...

As her orgasm passed she saw his face.

"Davey..." She whispered.

He smiled down at her and continued his rhythmic fucking of her channel, bringing her even more pleasure. Smiling back up at him she pulled him down for a kiss...

***

Gasping Tracy sat straight up in bed. Shaking now she looked down and saw she was only wearing panties. Her mother must have come and undressed her she thought. Feeling her pussy she realized she was sopping wet. Her dream had caused her to orgasm in her sleep! Shivering now at her memories she couldn't believe her dream man had been Davey, of all people! It had been so wrong but she had loved every second of it!

Getting up she took her panties off tossed them down next to her bag. Taking out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt she started to put them on when the door opened.

"Ah you are awake, I was just coming to tell you that your Mother and siblings are in the pool and was wondering if you would like to join them?" Maria said setting down the towel she had in her hands.

Tracy looked over at Maria standing there and impulsively asked her.

"Maria what is this place?"

Maria smiled and answered her.

"It is a place where you are free Tracy, a place of true happiness." Maria said mysteriously as she set the towel down on a chair and smiled one last time at Tracy before leaving.

Tracy sighed to herself and wondered just what Maria had meant by what she had said. Taking her bathing suit out, a stylish blue two piece bikini that left little to the imagination, she thought again about how her mother and sisters were all three pregnant. She knew Davey was the father, unless there were some other male's around here somewhere. But what she didn't understand is how they had seduced him, or the other way around. And more importantly, why?

Shaking her head she put her top and bottom on with her sandals and grabbed the towel on the way out.

Entering the big room again she headed toward what she thought must be the backdoor where the pool would be located. Trying a couple of doors she found a closet and another bedroom, both as big as her room. Until finally she found one that had a marble walk-way leading around a bend of bushes.

Walking down it she heard the sound of laughter and splashing, she knew then this was the right path.

Coming around the bend on the walk-way she saw a huge Olympic-size pool, complete with a Jacuzzi off to the side. Davey and Twins were all wrestling in the water, Maria sat beside Betty chatting with her and Betty was tanning to the side of the pool with nothing but sunglasses on, bare as the day she was born. Tracy could now see with vibrant clarity the slight bulge of pregnancy as she stared at her mother's tanned stomach.

Maria, naked as well except for sunglasses, waved for Tracy to join them as she sat beside Betty on one of the lounge-chairs.

Tracy walking over to them spread her towel out on the empty chair and sat down just as Betty sat up.

"Did you have a nice nap sweetie?" Betty asked.

"Yea Mom, I did..." Tracy said, still slightly uneasy with this situation.

"And now you want answers I guess?" Betty said swinging her legs around to the side and sitting on the edge, unknowingly giving her daughter a full view of her smooth pussy and lips.

"Yea, I do..." Tracy replied.

Looking at Maria for a moment Betty started explaining.

"Well Tracy, when your siblings and I started out on this little vacation we had no place in mind. We just wanted to get away, me more than them. So we drove for days, spending the night at motels, seeing different sights, just getting away from the normal things for awhile ya know?" Betty explained.

Tracy nodded, indicating for her to continue.

"And well, one evening we wound up here, at Maria's place..." Betty paused a moment with a smile for Maria who smiled back.

"And then things kind of progressed from there. I realized I didn't need Phillip to make me happy, I didn't need a lot of money or even a ring on my finger from any man. All I needed was what I had already, the love of my children, who I am thankful for everyday." Betty said.

"And Davey knocking you all up? Is that part of it?" Tracy asked, not accusingly, but rather curious than anything else.

Betty and Maria both laughed at hearing that.

"Well that is a part of it yes. But it's what I wanted, what the Twins wanted too." Betty finished.

Tracy sighed and took it all in. Glancing over at her brother as he played grab-ass with the Twins she understood what her mother saw in him, what the Twins saw in him, he had turned into one hell of a hot guy. Turning back to her mother she smiled.

"I guess I can see why you guys wanted him; he has turned into a hottie hasn't he?" Tracy laughed softly.

"Mmm, you have no idea baby..." Betty said looking at her son as he taunted the Twins with their tops in his hands, keeping them out of reach.

"Well since everyone has seen everything I guess there's no reason for me to be wearing this now." Tracy said untying her tops and bottoms and removing them.

"Tracy you have a very lovely body..." Maria said appreciatively eyeing her up and down as Tracy sat back on the chair and lay back to get some sun.

"Thank you Maria, I wish my breasts were as big as yours though, you have me beat on the cup size department." Tracy smiling at her.

"Oh mine aren't that much bigger, your mother though, she has much bigger breasts than the both of us." Maria gesturing to Betty.

Betty hefted her twin bronze globes and smiled.

"Well I'm sure they will get even bigger soon, milk tends to do that." She said as she lay back.

All three women giggled at that and sat in silence a moment.

Betty sitting back up a moment asked Tracy if she had any sunscreen on.

"I completely forgot to apply any." She laughed as she took the bottle from her mother.

Generously she rubbed her arms and legs giving her a shiny oiled up look, going over her stomach and tits, she rubbed and massaged the oily substance into her skin. All the while she was getting turned on.

Looking out at Davey as she rubbed the potion into her skin she couldn't help but remember her dream, of him driving into her, of sucking his cock, of him kissing her. She pictured him being the one to rub the lotion into her skin instead of doing it herself.

Finally covering every part of her front she asked Maria to do her back as she lay on her stomach on the chair.

Maria started out slowly, working oily fingers around the very tips of Tracy's toes. Her fingers sliding and parting the digits as she rubbed and eased her fingers over her feet. Moving higher she rubbed the oily substance into Tracy's calves next, rubbing in circles sometimes then changing to push more on the muscles. To Tracy it felt more like a massage than just rubbing lotion on, it felt wonderful as she started to moan softly.

Maria had worked her way up Tracy's calves to her thighs now and was pushing and probing, kneading the muscles, getting them to relax. When her hands reached Tracy's she gently rubbed oil into the cheeks, slightly parting them and running her fingers along the crevice. This caused Tracy to become even more aroused as she panted slightly. Maria now pushed a single oiled finger between the cheeks and went back and forth for a moment, sliding up and down, driving Tracy crazy. Feeling the woman shake under her Maria then slid her finger and hand lower to find a very wet pussy touch in the palm of her hand.

Taking her hand she lightly rubbed through the folds and discovered Tracy was extremely wet. Smiling to herself Maria continued her massage by bringing her hands back to Tracy's lower back which brought a groan of protest from Tracy.

Working her hands over the woman's back now Maria pushed and kneaded stubborn muscles as she rubbed in lotion. With two fingers she made a V and put one on each side of the girl's spine and gently stroked up and down, going farther and farther up her back until finally she reached her neck. Now moving her hands to Tracy's shoulders Maria rubbed the lotion in while massaging the muscles there, her thumbs rubbing light circles on the skin after her job was done.

Tracy by that time was laying there with her eyes closed and thoroughly aroused as she had a very good rub-down by Maria's experienced hands. Feeling her hostess work her fingers and palms over her body, she just had to be a masseuse Tracy thought.

Tracy then felt hot breath on her ear as Maria leaned close to her.

"You are very wet Tracy, very, very wet, and you need someone's touch, would you like to cum baby?" Maria whispered seductively.

"Yes...but..." Tracy whispered back.

"Ok sweet girl, lay there and let us take care of everything..." Maria whispered again before Tracy felt her shift on her back.

The next thing she felt was a warm wet tongue slowly licking her thighs, urging her to prop her ass in the air on her knees. When she scooted up she felt a tongue work its way into her tight hot pussy, gently probing inside causing her to moan. Then almost a second later she felt another tongue gently probing at her backdoor, the tip slightly poking and prodding, causing her to groan and writhe a bit on the chair.

Tracy now desperate to cum was about to turn around when suddenly her mother was kneeling beside her and leaning down. She held one of her glorious bronze orbs in front of Tracy and gently put the nipple to her daughter's lips.

"Open wide and drink sweetie..." Betty said as she placed the nipple in Tracy's mouth, urging her to nurse.

Tracy didn't give it another thought; she took the pro-offered nipple and sucked greedily, like a woman dying of thirst. Sweet warm milk flooded her mouth as the tongues continued to work their magic on her pussy and ass.

Sucking more and more milk into her mouth she heard her mother groan as she fed. She drank and drank until her mother ran dry. Feeling the nipple being pulled away she almost begged to have it back when her mother presented the other breast to her and she immediately latched her mouth back on. Suckling more milk out she drank it down as she felt the tongues leave. She wanted to pull away for a moment to tell them to continue but Betty grabbed her daughter's head and held it in place.

Then Tracy felt it. It was Davey; she felt the head of his cock gently swiping up and down her hairless folds, getting the head nice and slick, ready to penetrate his elder sister's hot tunnel.

Tracy groaned into her mother's breast as she felt Davey readying himself, her mother responded by gently pulling her mouth off her breast and leaning down to lock lips with her just as Davey shoved his cock home.

Tracy moaned long and loud into her mother's mouth as she felt her brother bottom out inside her, the head banging up against her cervix in once quick thrust.

Pulling away from Betty Tracy sucked in a huge breath and Moaned loud enough to be heard a mile away. The feeling of her brother sliding his cock in and out was better than any other cock she had ever felt before! He was filling her to the limit her pussy could take, right to the edge of pain and pleasure, and she loved it.

Tracy could feel this wonderful brother of hers slowly pushing in and pulling out, taking his time. It was driving her crazy as she started to pant.

Betty now moved onto her knees and presented Tracy with her matronly pussy. Tracy didn't hesitate; she immediately started licking the soft folds of her mother's cunt causing Betty to moan in pleasure. With her mouth full of pussy and her cunt full of cock Tracy didn't notice the Twins in a 69 on the marble flooring to the side of her until they started gasping and groaning.

Pulling back from Betty for a moment she saw the two minxes licking each for all they were worth. Grinning she turned back to her mother and resumed her feast.

Tracy ate her mother for what seemed like hours, but in reality had only been a few minutes, the tasty juices coming out of Betty were just too damn good for her to stop. She felt Davey going faster and faster, his hard cock plunging deeper and deeper, she knew he was going to cum soon.

She had just started to probe her tongue inside her mother as far as she could go when all of a sudden her orgasm hit her. She had felt that feel good feeling of getting royally fucked but she hadn't felt the build up for such a huge orgasm. It just suddenly came on her like a storm blowing in out of nowhere.

Tracy screamed, very, very, loud. She saw stars, she saw bright white lights, she saw heaven in those brief moments. Shaking and gasping she arched her back as she felt the cock she had dreamt about earlier going deep inside of her, giving her a release she had never felt before. Then she heard Maria's voice in her ear.

"Tracy you are cumming sweetie, it feels good doesn't it? Ooh I know it does, do you like the way your brother is fucking you? Do you baby?" Maria whispered seductively as Betty sat beside her daughter on the chair next to them.

"Yes..." Tracy panted as she felt her brother go even faster inside her; she could hear him panting now.

"And do you want him to keep fucking you? You know what will happen if he does don't you? You will have his children if he keeps going, do you want that?" Maria whispered rubbing her hand over Tracy's back.

"YES!" Tracy moaned as she felt another orgasm wash over here making her quiver and moan.

"Then here it comes baby, Davey is about to shoot his baby juice, his sperm deep inside you. You are going to look so beautiful when your breasts swell with milk..." Maria trailed off as she brought her mouth around and covered Tracy's, their tongues now dueling each other.

Betty had her hands now cupping and pinching her daughter's nipples, heightening the pleasure she was receiving, smiling as her daughter came from the fucking she was getting from Davey.

Tracy, her mouth now locked with Maria's screamed as she felt Davey's cock swell inside her and start to fire off hot streams of cum inside her channel.

Jerking her head back she arched her back sharply as she felt his cum splash inside her womb, the liquid heat setting off orgasms as they landed inside. She felt him pull back and slam back in one last time as he continued to shoot her full of his seed, giving her every last drop he possessed.

And finally when the last shot of cum had hit the back of her womb, when she had been taken in the very last drop of cum deep inside her pussy, she collapsed on the chair face down, panting. Tracy felt hands on her back, rubbing gently as she quivered, coming down from her orgasm. She felt Davey slowly pull his still hard cock from her well-used pussy, she could feel some of his cum leaking out, lightly tickling her clit as it made the way down her thigh.

Catching her breath Tracy rolled over.

Davey was standing there, along with the Twins and Maria. Betty still sat to the side, all were smiling at her.

Tracy then laughed, she couldn't help it, she felt so damn good she just burst out laughing. The rest of the family quickly joined in.

And finally after a minute Tracy got herself under control and sat up. Looking down she could still see the sticky cum streaming from her cunt and was thankful for a towel underneath her. Looking back up at her mother she grinned and winked at her. Then looking at Maria she spoke.

"Well I certainly hope you have a good health plan, I have a feeling I'm going to need it in nine months." Tracy said as everyone joined in laughing with her.

12