Welcome to London

Story Info
A visit from an overseas friend quickly leads to the bedroom.
1.3k words
3.68
20.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he met her at Heathrow she leapt into his arms. He had never known her as more than a friend but still he recalled her scent perfectly. She held the embrace but released it before he began to suspect anything more than her excitement at arriving in London.

"Can I take your bags?" he asked.

"Oh, that's not necessary"

"I insist."

The gentlemanly gesture was one of many that he felt came more naturally to him in England. It sounded like a stereotype but it really seemed as though living in Britain was making him more refined. As much as he had changed, however, his feelings had not. And now she was here.

Walking through the airport terminal they spoke sparingly as they exchanged glances and furtive smiles. Every step began to make them more keenly aware of the magnetism between them. They boarded the Underground train, each avoiding the other's gaze; neither ready to look directly in each other's eyes. Transferring at Holborn station, they had a few minutes to wait for the next train.

"Are you tired from the flight or would you like to go out tonight?"

"Actually I'm not tired at all. But I was hoping we could stay... in."

Their eyes locked as the wind rose up in the tunnel, signaling the arrival of the train and tousling her ebony locks. The train was crowded and they stood close, their eyes now exploring each other's features intently. Their hands met grasping the pole and embers of passion smoldered inside them.

At the next station the crowd surged and pressed them together. The embers flared. He sensed her heartbeat quicken behind the supple breasts held against him. She felt the intimations of his arousal and her nipples likewise began to harden. Their breath was mingled over their flushed cheeks when a voice cut through their trance of desire.

"This station is Liverpool Street. Mind the gap between the train and the platform."

They didn't speak a word on the short walk from the station to his flat. When she brushed against his hand and took it in hers he didn't need it said that they should pick up the pace. They reached the apartment and he barely had time to drop her bags inside the door before she was on him.

Her mouth found his, hard and hot. Their tongues twisted together in a rolling, passionate dance. They stumbled towards the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes and torn buttons, their lips never parting.

They stood at the foot of the bed, still kissing, as their hands felt the fiery touch of warm flesh. Her fingernails traced crisscrossing red lines up and down his back and his hands made their way down to the perfect curves of her ass. He squeezed and she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He held her there as her thighs pressed in and her hips moved to slowly grind her crotch into his. With his right hand he deftly unhooked her bra, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor.

He dropped her onto the bed and took a moment to enjoy the sight of her gorgeous, round breasts before his mouth descended to them. Lips sucked gently at her nipples and his tongue flicked playfully across them, sending a shiver of pleasure down her spine. His hands remained on her mammary mounds as he kissed a path down the smooth white plain of her stomach.

He reached the border of her panties and gripped them in his teeth, continuing to slide back and pulling them down around her milky thighs. She worked the thong the rest of the way down to her ankles and kicked it away, spreading her legs invitingly. He completed his trail of kisses past her shaved pubic delta to her already moistened pussy.

Spreading her labia, he revealed her swollen clitoris and blew on it softly. She shuddered in anticipation, but he wasn't about to get her off so easily. His hands hovered over her hips, then began to trace a V back down to her dripping vulva, fingertips gliding over the skin, barely touching. Simultaneously, he covered her inner thighs with wet kisses and she quivered, letting out a quiet, quaking moan.

"Please. Don't tease me anymore."

Wordlessly, he smiled and began to put his mouth to better use. He caressed her clit with slow strokes of his tongue, tasting her womanly fluids. He started sucking, then licking faster and firmer, and he inserted a finger inside her. She thrashed lightly, grabbing fistfuls of the blanket as electric waves shot through her. The intensity of the sensations only increased and soon her back arched, her face twisted in ecstasy, and she gasped sharply at the most spectacular orgasm she had ever experienced.


"Did you like that?"

"God yes. Probably as much as you're going to like this."

She slid down off the bed onto her knees as he stood before her. Her hands moved slowly up his legs, climbing the backs of his thighs to feel his firm buttocks. Then they swept around to the front and began to caress the stiffened form beneath his boxers. With a quick tug she pulled them off and saw what she had been eagerly awaiting. She felt a thrill of anxious fantasy as she imagined what that erect member would feel like thrusting into her.

She gripped it delicately and started a slow, rhythmic stroke. When he began to make soft sounds of pleasure she took it into her mouth, her tongue tickling the underside of his shaft. She sucked with skill and diligence while her right hand assisted her mouth and her left hand buried itself between her legs.

Suddenly she stopped.

"What's the matter?"

"I can't wait anymore. I want you inside me right now."

"Alright, hold on a sec. I jus-- Oh shit."

"What?"

"Shit, Emily, I'm sorry. I don't have any condoms."

"It's fine, Donovan. I'm on birth control."

"I go by Kieran now, remember? And--"

"I don't care if you call yourself the King of England. I flew 3000 miles for that cock, so you can either get over here and fuck me with it or you can go fuck yourself."

"Jesus. You don't mess around, do you?"

"Come on and find out," she said and grinned so seductively that the hardness he had lost in his panic was immediately replaced and he was as ready as he was moments before.

She lay prostrate on the bed and he crawled up the length to meet her, touching his lips to her body as he went. Once they were face to face they stared into each other's eyes for an endless moment before kissing passionately and with joy. She reached between them and took his manhood in her hand, taking a moment to feel its heat against her palm. Then, with care, she guided it into the slick, inviting crevice of her sex.

The flame of passion within them raged, burning away their reason and identity, leaving only the molten core of their lust and desire. Their brains ceased their function as the seat of rationality and reverted to the primal mechanisms of pleasure.

His hips set to work, beginning with slow thrusts that would eventually lead to their mutual satisfaction. She reciprocated by pushing her pelvis into his, and soon their movements had achieved a steady, rhythmic unison. The speed of their coupling increased until he was near the brink of consummation.

He slowed and she took the opportunity to twist him around until she was straddling his hips, still impaled upon him. She braced herself with her hands on his chest and slid herself up and down. Their breathing was heavy as her pussy repeatedly enveloped his cock. Her juices flowed out down his shaft and she tossed her head back, crying out.

"Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Cum with me. Cum inside me now."

He lifted her slightly and thrust upward. The flame became an explosion of white light and they both moaned in ecstatic delight. She fell onto him and they lay together, chests heaving.

"Oh my god, Kieran. That was so good."

"Welcome to London, Emily."