Welcome to My Storm

Story Info
A bit of pagan erotica.
1.5k words
3.83
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her art class ended after dark and with no moon, Alma cursed at herself for not parking under a streetlamp.

"Ah, well," she thought, "its such a small town, what could happen..."

The air around her seemed to sizzle with heat and energy from the coming thunderstorm the weatherman had so gloomily predicted earlier. Alma felt a shiver rise from her bones and course through her sweetly curved body, ending at her clitoris as she got her truck unlocked and jumped to the safety of the cab. She could have sworn someone was right behind her, outside. She shivered again, enjoying the erotic feel of it, and smiled at the thought of enjoying the thunder and lightning from her bedroom window.

As she headed for the coastal road out to her secluded home; she decided to pull off for a moment at a popular wayside and watch the waves crash against the jetty. The parking lot was empty, for once, and Alma entertained the idea of a walk along the waves to watch the storm come in. The idea nagged at her and as she watched the waves, she noticed two twinkling lights just at the edge of the beach, close to the water. The air in the cab was stifling all of a sudden and Alma opened the door to get a better look at the lights. They winked on and off at odd intervals and started to dance. Alma sighed to herself, "Curiosity killed the pussy," climbed out of the truck and headed for the lights.

As she came closer, the lights winked out and suddenly appeared directly above her head. Alma gasped at the beauty of them; they were multi-faceted and coloured in many hues. Alma's long brown hair was lifted and spun in front of her face by a warm wind that seemed to come off the sea. The lights winked out again and reappeared several feet in front of her; where they illuminated, for just a second, a tall human figure with horns.

Alma cried out.

Then she heard a step behind her and tried to spin around, only to find her arm being gripped tightly, and twisted behind her back, and a firm hand over her mouth. There was a breath on her cheek and the scent of salt and leaves and seaweed in the sun. A dark, warm voice said in her ear,

"Welcome to my storm."

"Well, um, thank you," Alma mumbled through the hand and shook, struggling to see who this was, "but I must get home to my cats. Can we talk about this?"

"Certainly." said the man, if that is what he was. "Walk this way."

Alma couldn't help but giggle, thinking of the scene in Young Frankenstein and her captor laughed,

"I am glad to see that you are not afraid."

"I am too afraid. A little." replied Alma, "I have a feeling that you do not have ill intent"

"Certainly not!" he laughed.

They walked farther down the beach; the air was alive with lights and sparkling energy, and the storm was soon down upon them, lightning crackling around them, with wild, wing shaped sparks that hit the sand with little sighs.

As they walked, her captor's grip lessened, and he spoke, telling her of time and stars flying faster than dreams to awake where light and life begins, to be part of the dance, one with the movement of all earth's rhythms. Alma felt more and more alive, somehow, as if she was coming to see who she truly was. She sighed and leaned into his words as he spoke.

Suddenly illuminated by starlight before them was a bower, woven together from driftwood and seaweed.

"When did this get here?? This wasn't here when I drove by earlier." said Alma.

"Nothing is as it seems, and everything is as it should be" said the Horned God, for as he spoke, he let Alma go and she turned to face him, gazing in wonder at his wise, sparkling eyes and fierce, craggy features. His bronze glowing skin. And those horns....

Alma fell to her knees in the sand, to find that she was naked and covered in glittery dust.

"Oh..."

"Come, my bride, let me truly welcome you to my storm."

The Horned God lifted Alma to her feet and led her by her hand inside the bower, which was warm and filled with a golden glow. A bed of leaves and moss graced the floor, along with baskets of fruit and drinks and oddly phallic shaped stones.

Alma suddenly felt scared, almost embarrassed to be in the presence of The God.

"Why am I here? Why did you take me by force?"

He reached out and cupped her chin in a brown hand. Making her gaze into his eyes, he smiled, like a brilliant moon shining through the tops of the trees. He whispered,

"Come awake, Alma, awake."

Alma sighed and reached for him, her hands shaking, to find his skin cool and electric to the touch. She ran her hand along the curve of his muscular back, feeling his energy soak in to her like she was slipping into a hot tub. He bent down and kissed her hard, biting her lips and chin. Alma gasped and dug her nails into his buttocks, and something in her sprang open wide, she felt the earth under feet fall open and her into it, she felt The Horned God's cock growing hard against her hip, his breath and teeth on her neck and shoulders, the leaves and moss bed rising up to meet them.

His scent was intoxicating; the salt and brine of the sea like wine, making Alma feel encompassed, as if nothing mattered but this, nothing had ever mattered except this. She wondering briefly, as he bit and sucked at her nipples, how she ever dealt with bills, and her job and what kind of cat food to buy.

She laughed and reached for The Horned Gods cock, restless with the need to have it in her mouth. He sat upon his knees and she crouched in front of him, holding it in her hands, reverently. The Horned God tangled his hands in her hair, forcing her head back, and she opened wide, taking all of him into her mouth.

His cock tasted so sweet. Alma sucked and bit and licked; his hands in her hair pulling, sending sharp tinges of pain that curled her toes with pleasure. She reached down with one hand to her crotch, finding it warm and flowing with juices.

Suddenly The Horned God was staring into her eyes, and lightning hit the top of the bower, catching it on fire.

"Now is the time, my bride."

Alma turned over onto her belly and felt the heat of the fire against her buttocks. The Horned God grasped her hips hard in his hands and thrust his cock at her crotch, rubbing it against her clit, back and forth, just entering her slit and pulling out again. Alma moaned. She felt his fingers around her asshole, first one finger then another, stretching it, warming it up. She saw him reach to the basket of stones and he put one long, slender one to her mouth.

"Lick it." he commanded. She did, wetting it thoroughly with her spit. Then he pushed the stone into her asshole, and at the same time, thrust his cock into her slit. Alma screamed, the immensity of the cock and the stone together inside of her was hideous and glorious, a crashing wave of blissful pain and excruciating pleasure. The Horned God put the stone down and used his fingers in her asshole; wonderful, wonderful thrusting, his balls banging against her clit.

Then he stopped and withdrew, gently turning Alma over, bringing her again to her knees. Alma looked up and saw the roof of the bower burning through, and glimpses of stars beyond. She looked down and saw The Horned God on his back, his body burning through and glimpses of the truth beyond.

"Ride me," he commanded and she straddled him, easing down onto his cock with a moan of pure bliss and rode, rode, rocked and rubbed her clit against him, bouncing up and down, his cock stabbing into her, his hands squeezing and kneading her breasts, holding her nipples up to her mouth so that she could lick them with her own tongue.

There was a loud crack and the physical structure of the bower fell down around them, encircling them in a wall of fire. Still Alma rode, the heat of the fire and his cock filling her with such an incredible ache of joy, she experienced an orgasm like none she had ever known; undulating, pounding, wide waves rocked through her; she heard The Horned God howl in his own orgasm and her own scream answer him.

Then it was gone.

The fire, The Horned God, gone.

Alma was back in her truck, watching the waves crash against the jetty. She laughed. And giggled. And felt the heat between her legs, the light in her heart, the knowing that her life was whole and true that she was AWAKE!