Welcome to Nockatunga Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unheard by anyone except her own mind, Zima screamed as those tiny claws pricked her flesh. She screamed as the movements inside her body strengthened, grew more aggressive. She screamed as she experienced their first nibbling hunger. A hunger which would only grow as they fed, as they grew. Grew inside her body. Host? As the full awareness of her fate overwhelmed her, as the effects of the venom Buzz had sedated her with wore off, Zima screamed and she screamed and she screamed.

When the egg inside her womb began to vibrate and shudder intermittently, now joining those that remained unhatched within her anal channel, Zima’s unheard screams redoubled. For a very few short hours that would stretch all too soon into an endless eternity of anguished horror and pain such as her worst nightmares had never envisaged, for a few short hours as she gave birth to Buzz’s progeny, Zima would continue to scream.

In your head, no one but you can hear your screams.

And now she remembered the ladybugs fate.

Alone in her head, Zima would scream.

Alone, terrified and in agony.

For the rest of her life.

* * *

“Getting some sort of garbled message from Nockatunga through the beacon, First,” Fredricks said. “Something about alien parasites eating spacers alive from the inside.”

“That Halloween Party nonsense again,” First said. “Forget it. And send a message to Nockatunga Station lodging a complaint about that frigging alien coming in like that. Frigging traffic rules exist for a reason. One of you check on Zima before you come back on, make sure she’s okay.”

“I’ll do it,” Roget volunteered.

“Get some sleep first. Let Zima sleep it off,” the Captain said, standing. Wouldn’t be the first time one of the crew had come back the worse for wear. First time it’d happened with Zima though. He’d have to talk with her once she’d recovered. Goddamn it, he’d expected better of her. Station Halloween Party and getting laid was no excuse.

Silly bitch.

* * *

And a footnote from Chloe: First and foremost, this is an entry in the Literotica 2017 Halloween competition and I need your vote. So see that rating star down there? Yes? You do? Okay! Now go and pick one and hit it, whatever you think this story deserves. It’s on Literotica, it’s free for you to read but those few minutes of reading and enjoyment for you took me a long time to write and those rating stars are my only reward (she says, batting her eyelids soulfully at you, dear reader … that’s right … YOU) and I’d be soooooo very grateful if you hit one of those stars. Seriously, whatever you think it deserves as a story. Otherwise I’ll send Buzz after you. You really don’t want to meet Buzz… or, um. Maybe you do?

Second. Really, this is my first attempt at anything remotely smelling of Science Fiction (and yep, I love reading SF, I’ve just never had the temerity to try writing it coz it’s just so complex to do all that world building stuff) – and this story is obviously a bit derivative (hey, I’m sure we’ve all seen the movie and some of you may pick up one or two other sources for the ideas here), but I’d love to know what you think of this as a kind of first attempt. As for the sex, well, what can I say? I had to close my eyes and imagine alien inter-species(?) sex and make it as hot as I could imagine.

And then I looked up the alien insect-human girl sex artwork online and, well, my education definitely lacked breadth, that’s all I can say. When my Mom had that talk with me, she didn’t mention anything about sex with alien insects. Something EVERY Mom should talk to her teenage daughter about. I mean, condoms and STD’s and things like that are easy to explain but the pitfalls of sex with alien insects? Every girl should be warned about that. Eggs to start with. Not so keen on the eggs but what can you say … aliens … horror … you gotta have eggs …. LOL

Third, and as always, thank you all so much for reading and, I hope, enjoying, whether or not you give me a rating and/or even (gasp of excitement) … left a comment … You reading this story is the reason I wrote it! Writers love Readers! Go figure, we don’t just write this stuff for ourselves, we write it for you to read and enjoy (we hope). And thanks to all the other authors who entered stories in the 2017 Halloween Competition. It’s so much fun writing for these competitions knowing you’re all putting stories in as well, and what a weird, wonderful and exciting collection they are.

And lastly, a huge thanks to Laurel and Manu for providing us writers with a venue like LITEROTICA and these competitions to showcase our writing and for making the whole website so enjoyable for you readers and for us authors … hugs and thanks …. Chloe

* * * * * *