Welcome To Paradise? Ch. 02

Story Info
Things go further; Shelby sees Spencer in the shower.
4.6k words
4.3
57.7k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Welcome To Paradise? A series of shorter stories that can be read individually as little teases or one after the other for a longer build up to the big finish.

As always all characters are adults and on and on. :) Enjoy!

*

Shelby lay limp and panting in the bathtub. She was smiling and her entire body felt boneless and relaxed. She knew she had to start getting ready to meet up with her family for dinner but she was so satisfied she felt like she couldn't move.

Eventually she sat up with a groan. She splashed some of the now lukewarm bathwater on her face and washed away the leftovers of her morning make-up.

It felt good to start over from her morning's tribulations. It made her feel like she was setting up the end of the day to be much better than the start.

Her day had gotten progressively better once she got into the villa. The room was nice, the view was beautiful and the tasty little orgasm she had in the bathtub seemed to have started her evening off right. The only downside was that it didn't completely satisfy her, it was more like an appetizer than a main course.

Shelby gave her hair a quick rinse and then stood. The water lapped around her smooth calves as she lathered her slick skin with citrus and floral scented body wash.

While she stood in the tub she watched her reflection in the mirror. She admired the way her hands glided over her soapy body as iridescent bubbles made their leisurely way down over her curves. Her nipples were hard and she was covered in goosebumps from the soft breeze blowing in through the open windows.

Shelby smiled as she ran her hands over her wet soapy boobs. They felt good in her hands, lush and firm. She bit her bottom lip as she imagined what it would feel like if it was a large pair of masculine hands on her instead.

Her hands slid down her belly and she watched as she ran her hands over her sex, letting her fingers slip lazily between her bare lips. Her hips twitched as she brushed over her clit. She could've easily spent the next few hours "getting clean" but knew she didn't have time.

She poured handfuls of water over her breasts, enjoying the soft tickling of the soap as the little rivulets washed away the last of pre "relaxing vacation" Shelby.

Finally clean, she pulled the stopper from the tub and stepped dripping onto the plush bathmat. She felt like a brand new woman.

The tropical air felt good as it dried her body but she knew she didn't have all day to stand around naked. She reached to the towel rack and wrapped herself in a thick swathe of cotton.

Shelby looked in the mirror and frowned. This was an expensive hotel room and she thought that they would have had larger towels.

The one wrapped around her was fluffy and extremely soft but barely covered her essential parts. She had twisted and tucked it until it formed an absorbent terry cloth minidress.

Her boobs were squished up out of the top of her towel and the bottom hit high at the top of her thighs. She turned and checked out her backside. Her cheeks were covered, kind of.

It definitely wasn't big enough that she would have been considered decently covered and she wouldn't want anyone but a boyfriend to see her in it.

She shrugged it off and went to the vanity to start her make-up. She hadn't heard from Spencer yet so she figured if she hurried and got dressed then no one else would ever find out about the ridiculous baby towel she was wearing.

It wasn't like she was going on a first date with a hot guy she wanted to impress or anything but Shelby still wanted to look nice.

There were distant family members she hadn't seen in years. Plus, she was on vacation and single. She didn't know who she might run into tonight.

She smoothed moisturizer over her face, and then dusted some sheer foundation onto her skin. A light smattering of freckles across her cheek bones were still visible and she smiled. She looked natural but was just a little more perfect than she already had.

She softly enhanced her warm, dark eyes with her favorite gold eyeshadow. A sweep of eyeliner and a coat of mascara made her long eyelashes look almost too long to be real. She slicked a sheer gloss over her lips and then pinned her hair up in a messy bun.

She pouted into the mirror and stuck her tongue out at her reflection, laughing at herself. When she turned to leave the bathroom she looked back, checking out the lower curves of her ass cheeks just peeking out of the bottom of her towel dress. She got an excited little thrill at her shameless outfit.

She wondered if Spencer was back from wherever he'd been when she arrived but she was sure he would've knocked on the door and said hi if he'd come in and realized she'd arrived.

She cautiously opened the bathroom door and peeked out into the suite checking for him anyway. She hated being scared by the unexpected so she stopped and listened for him.

She could only see to the door and the closest corner of the living room area. It was silent in the villa so she assumed he was still out.

She stepped out in the hallway, barely concealed in her tiny towel but didn't notice Spencer sitting quietly on the couch when she'd darted into the bedroom.

Spencer watched his sister sneak out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She must not have seen him since she didn't say anything when she crept by.

He shifted to the near corner of the couch where he watched her open the closet. She reached out sliding the hangers as she picked through a couple of choices.

She grabbed a light dress and tossed it on the bed turning back to choose a cute pair of shoes. As she bent over to contemplate just which shoes might make her outfit, Spencer saw her towel ride up over her ass.

Absolutely everything was exposed to him.

He'd already been tempted by the sneaky little flash of cheeks he'd gotten while she was standing. He wanted to get his hands on her round, lush butt and maybe sink his teeth into the firm flesh. He groaned quietly seeing that the view from behind was as amazing as he had imagined.

Shelby heard a noise from the sitting area and with her head still in the closet she froze for a second, listening. She heard nothing but silence and finally chose a pair of heels.

Spencer continued to stare at her bare ass and the soft lips of her sex, exposed between her thighs.

He tried to conjure up some feeling of guilt, after all this was still his baby sister, but the man part of him just wanted to keep looking. With a sigh he decided it was maybe a little bit unfair that she thought she was alone so he decided to let her know he was there. He stood and walked to the door.

Spencer reached the doorway and leaned casually against the jamb before knocking.

"Knock, knock!" he said, standing nonchalantly in the opening.

"Oh! Oh my God!" She squealed.

"What the fuck Spencer?!"

Shelby hated to be scared and this surprise immediately infuriated her. She thought she'd heard someone in the villa! He must've been either sitting silently somewhere or he snuck in, the creep.

She whirled around to confront him and as she turned, her skimpy towel dress burst open and slid down her body. She shrieked as her boobs were bared to her brother's unwavering gaze.

Spencer didn't react at all, his eyes didn't widen, he didn't look away, he just coolly stared right at her exposed body.

Shelby was mortified which only made her more mad at him. She grabbed at the towel, quickly yanking it back up. She was so focused on pulling the towel up over her breasts, she didn't even realize the bottom of the towel was now well above her sex.

"Ahem, you're uncovered little sister."

Spencer vaguely gestured toward her lower body and she shrieked again as she let the swag of fabric drop a little lower before she haphazardly secured it around her torso.

She self-consciously crossed her legs trying to shield her secrets from his unrelenting stare.

She still had the shoes in her hands and she threw one toward him screaming, "GET OUT!"

Spencer didn't flinch when the shoe landed at his feet. She had completely missed her target and it did nothing to scare him away. He stood and just stared at her for another long moment.

His eyes burned into hers and she was suddenly a little bit scared by the intensity of his expression. She could feel her pulse racing as she took deep heaving breaths.

Her own brother was looking at her in a whole new way. He'd always treated her like a little sister, a little bit of overprotectiveness combined with a lot of teasing but still loving in a familial type way.

Now, his expression was something she'd never seen from him. He looked hungry. His eyes, so similar to hers burned hot. She imagined it was a look he would give his girlfriend. It looked too much like lust, like something she'd never received before as his sibling.

She squirmed uncomfortably and dropped her gaze for a split second, overwhelmed by the eye contact.

Shelby felt like she was freaking out a little bit. She was sure she couldn't be reading this situation correctly.

She was just tired and out of sorts from the long, difficult day. She was hungry and her body was confused from changing time zones. Her hormones were out of control from the play time in the bath tub. Her brother was just being his obnoxious self and she was just getting the signals crossed. She grasped at every excuse that popped into her head.

Spencer couldn't actually want her.

It was too weird to even imagine. They were related, they had the same parents, they grew up together, there was no way he thought about her that way. No one thought about their little sister like that. It was sick, not normal.

She locked eyes with him again and wound up to throw the other shoe toward him.

He didn't react. It made her even more annoyed that he still stood, as calm as ever, staring like he was watching something on TV.

As she released the second shoe her towel slipped again this time dropping all the way to the floor.

Her first instinct was to cover herself but something about his look stopped her. He seemed so smug and unaffected. The little sister part of her turned rebellious toward her big brother. The Stephens' family stubborn streak wouldn't let her give him the satisfaction of watching her desperately try to grab the towel so she just let it lay at her feet. She wanted to test him, to decipher his intentions.

Besides, she knew she was in the right and he was just being a perv. Spying on her, exploiting the situation and putting her at a disadvantage.

Once she'd called his bluff she knew he would look away. He would apologize about antagonizing her and how inappropriate this had all become.

She stood, defiantly naked.

She could feel herself blushing and it made her furious with him. She willed him to say something about her nudity.

She waited feeling indignant, any second she expected him to grovel and beg for her forgiveness at his bad behavior. Then the balance of power would be back on the little sister side.

She'd never thought of herself as an exhibitionist or anything like that, but there was no doubt that her traitorous body enjoyed her complete exposure.

As she stared down at him she could feel the start of a humiliating tingle in her most sensitive and private areas. It made her start to second guess her brilliant plan.

Spencer didn't seem to be too contrite. She didn't see any signs of a forthcoming apology and he didn't seem to be anywhere near as ashamed of himself as she thought he should be. In fact, she was starting to feel the sting of awkwardness but she couldn't back down now.

Spencer silently looked her up and down. He took in her fully bared form and she looked gorgeous.

Seeing her through the window of the bathroom had been hot but it was nothing compared to what was before him.

She panted with self-righteous anger. Her breasts heaved and her nipples hardened under his burning gaze. Her skin was silky and smooth looking. Shelby was flushed with fury and he could see the tell tale signs of increasing arousal.

Spencer could tell she was getting too riled up so he turned to leave. He didn't want to completely alienate her and make her mad at him for the rest of the trip.

If she was really that mad he knew he'd never get his chance to fuck her.

It made him a little bit nervous that he'd taken it so far already. This morning they had been a normal family. This afternoon he'd secretly jacked off to his little sister in the bathtub and now he was planning how best to convince her to fuck him.

What a sick bastard he was, and the most worrying part was that he seemed to care less and less.

"You look good baby sister."

Spencer pulled the door closed as he left the room.

Her brother was such a dick sometimes!

Shelby frowned as she stomped to the door and locked it. She grabbed her shoes and threw them angrily on the bed.

She heard the shower start and figured he was getting ready for dinner.

She couldn't wrap her mind around his reaction to her naked body. Her own brother had just stared at her, no ogled her, like she was just some piece of ass!

Shelby took a couple of deep breaths and sat on the edge of the bed for a moment.

She grabbed the dress and threw it on. It was made of blue and white striped gauzy cotton. It had a halter top and the gathered skirt was loose and stopped above her knee.

She was so flushed and worked up from her brother's teasing and the humid tropical heat she decided to go without underwear.

The halter neckline held her boobs up and showed off her cleavage. Plus, her skirt wasn't too, too short.

As long as she kept her legs closed or crossed while she sat she wouldn't be exposed and her lower body would be cool and breezy.

Shelby wasn't really sure what was going on with her brother. There had never been any kind of impropriety between them before now.

She'd heard of incest before, she cringed and a look of disgust crossed her face.

She always thought it was something hill-billies or older rapist relatives did to young innocents, it couldn't be something she'd ever be involved in. Could it?

Shelby was still shaky with annoyance and maybe arousal? She squeezed her legs together trying to quench the feelings.

Was she sick? Was Spencer? What was wrong with them?

She'd initially been disgusted as Spencer had stared at her naked body. Now that she was alone though, she realized the way he looked at her kind of made her feel good, not disgusting.

Didn't that make her disgusting for not being disgusted?

Shelby felt more than a little guilty feeling turned on by her own brother. No body was ever going to find out though.

She wasn't the pervert, he was. It wasn't her fault being looked at that way made her feel tingly.

Any woman standing naked like that in front of a man would feel the same with his gaze burning over her that way.

Shelby sighed and decided she would check out their little backyard and clear her head out in the fresh air.

She stepped outside and stared toward the ocean. The sun was lowering and it was doubled, purples and pinks and a bright, deep orange reflected on the water.

She sniffed the air, smelling a ridiculously sweet floral scent. She turned looking around the yard trying to find where the luscious smell was coming from.

She saw a bush with some sort of small white flowers on it. They made her mouth water they smelled so good.

She wandered barefoot over the grass to the plant, plucked a bloom and tucked it behind her ear.

As she started to turn back toward the sunset, she noticed she was standing near an open window. When she looked in, she realized she was seeing the bathroom of their villa.

She could see movement inside and curious she moved closer. Shelby realized she was looking at the shower, and she could see Spencer naked inside!

Her mouth dropped open and she turned away, but then looked back. She was annoyed at herself but she couldn't take her eyes away from him. It was too much for her to not look. Tit for tat, right? Plus, he'd never find out.

The glass shower door was a little bit steamy so she could only see his silhouette clearly. The glass became transparent and then fogged in different places with each little waft of air that blew through the window, revealing glimpses of his body through the clear patches.

As she watched, he ran his hands through his wet hair and down his body. Shelby's mouth was dry as she watched. He squeezed shower gel into his hand and he worked it into a lather before rubbing it over his body.

She bit her bottom lip watching as he rubbed the foam over his skin. His hands slid down his trim stomach and she squirmed.

She watched as he gripped his semi-hard cock. He slowly stroked its length, his hand glided over his growing shaft.

She couldn't help but wonder if that erection was caused by their encounter in the bedroom. If Spencer was the pervert before, she knew she was definitely the pervert now, but she just couldn't stop looking. His cock had become like a magnet for her eyes.

She'd been furious with him for looking at her naked for less than a minute without her express permission, now it seemed she was behaving even worse. She wondered what he would think if he knew she was looking at him now.

I'm watching my own brother jack off without him knowing, and I kind of like it. She cringed.

Had she really gotten to this point in her life where she was spying on her own sibling in a private moment and not doing anything to stop it?!

She felt like there was something wrong with her, but at the same time she could feel her pussy getting wet as she looked on. Not that she should be too surprised, she was only human. Besides this was payback for Spencer's impropriety.

As she stared, her brother's head dropped back under the spray of the shower. He reached out to brace himself with an outstretched arm against the wall of the shower. His hand still moved with long firm strokes over his engorged member.

She looked around and made sure she was completely sheltered from anyone else's view. She felt silly because they were in a secluded area but it was the fear of being caught doing something so questionable that made her cautious.

She blushed with embarrassment but then she lifted her skirt anyway. Shelby moaned feeling deliciously exposed, she was naked from the waist down. Her head was swimming and her entire body was quivering with excitement.

She reached down and gently touched her pussy lips. Her hips bucked forward uncontrollably, wanting more.

Spencer's hand moved faster over his cock as Shelby gently circled her clit with her fingertip.

He imagined his sister was pressed up against the wall of the shower as he groaned aloud. She'd be wet and slippery, her hands gripping his shoulders for balance, one leg hooked around his hips as he drove into her.

Shelby dipped her finger into her soaking opening and rubbed the wetness over the tender little nub at the apex of her thighs. She bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out, the last thing she wanted was to try to explain the situation if she was caught.

Spencer's hand moved faster and faster as he stroked his length furiously. His head dropped forward and she heard his hand slapping against his stomach rhythmically. He hunched over jerking himself off furiously.

His breathing was harsh and she could tell he was getting close. She stroked her clit wanting to come with him but she wasn't sure she'd be able to catch up.

Shelby continued to rub herself regardless of whether she could come with him. She felt so good she couldn't stop now, not until she finished or at least until it would be impossible for her to finish before he found her.

12