Welcome to Sin City

Story Info
A pick up in a strip club leads to a hot foursome MMFF.
2.5k words
4.2
78.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
639 Followers

My husband, Nick, and I are your average couple. Through 20 years of marriage we have enjoyed a very healthy sex life and have shared fantasies with each other. We had talked about swinging, but I wondered whether or not we would go through with it if the opportunity actually presented itself.

Recently we took a trip to Las Vegas. Nick had been a few times, but this was my first trip to Sin City. I had heard many stories of the loss of inhibitions and wondered if it would carry over to us as well.

We arrived on the strip and did some normal tourist things. I could feel myself begin to loosen up and told Nick I wanted to take him to a strip club. He had never had a lap dance and I was going to rectify that. We found an upscale club and were enjoying the dancers with their gorgeous bodies and sexy dancing. I was looking for a reaction from Nick to see if there was a particular dancer to choose for his lap dance. I noticed that he was not focused on any one dancer, but rather on another woman a little further across the room. I saw him looking over at her frequently and when I took a longer look, I understood why. Nick loves a great set of legs and she had legs that didn't quit until her rounded but firm ass. She was wearing a short dress to further showcase her legs and ass and they were encased in silky pantyhose and had on stiletto heels. When I looked at Nick, I could see that his pants were getting tighter and tighter. I looked at him and asked, "You want to fuck her, don't you?" He didn't realize he had been that obvious but admitted that he wanted her.

I don't know if it was the setting or the drinks I had consumed but I told Nick that we were going to see if we could join them. We approached the table she was sitting at with her husband and asked if we could share their table. We sat down and were introduced to Tammy and her husband, Ted. I had been so busy looking at Tammy that I hadn't noticed Ted. He was a well built man with a little bit of rough bad boy look that was getting me turned on. We talked for a while and discovered that they were tourists as well and staying in the same hotel as us. Tammy and I went to the ladies room and she confided that they had noticed us across the room as well. The club didn't have very many couples in it, so they noticed us quickly. Tammy told me that she caught Ted staring at my chest quite frequently. This is not unusual as I am very large busted. She then told me that he also noticed my lips, which are quite full and men tell me they are made for giving blowjobs.

When we returned to the table, I ordered another drink and asked for a garnish of cherries. I'm sure Nick knew what I was going to do since he tells many men of my particular skill. With what Tammy had shared with me, I decided to tease Ted a little and removed the stem from the cherry and tied it in a knot with my tongue. I could see Ted's eyes staring at my mouth while I worked the stem. When I presented the tightly knotted stem to him, Tammy must have sensed how aroused he was because she said it was time for them to leave. I suggested that we share a cab since we were all going to the same hotel. I was feeling pretty free so I began to stroke Nick's leg and eventually rubbed the bulge that continued to grow in his pants. I leaned over and told him that I wanted to see him fuck Tammy and he told me he wanted to see Ted in my mouth. We invited them back to our room once we arrived at the hotel.

Once we got to our room we ordered some champagne along with cheese and fruit. Ted asked if there would be cherries along with that. Then he asked Nick if I was as good at everything with my mouth. Nick asked, "Do you want to find out?" I could see a look between Ted and Tammy, then Ted replied "Hell yeah." I told Tammy that it was only fair that both men receive the same treatment so she would have to take care of Nick. She didn't hesitate. We each began to stroke the man we were with, and quickly released their cocks. I began to tease Ted, flicking my tongue slowly around the head of his cock, then up and down the shaft before taking him fully into my mouth. I heard him moan as my mouth slid down and my lips wrapped around the base. Next to me I could see Tammy furiously working on Nick's cock. I began to suck harder and faster on Ted. I could feel him growing harder in my mouth as I continued to fuck him with my lips. Both Ted and Nick were moaning and enjoying their blowjobs when we heard a knock at the door. We had forgotten that we ordered room service. Nick hesitantly removed himself from Tammy's mouth to answer the door. He returned with our champagne and food in record time and went right back to having Tammy service him. I continued to work on Nick until I heard him say he was about to come. I sucked as hard and fast as I could as he exploded in my mouth. I pulled his cock out and stroked him as he shot the remainder on my face.

I saw that Nick had not come yet, but was probably getting close. I went over to him and Tammy. I got behind Nick and began to suck his balls while Tammy continued on his cock. I began to take the tip of tongue and run it from his balls to his ass. Knowing how sensitive his ass is, I probed just the tip of my tongue into his ass then went back to repeating the path from his balls to his ass. I did this several times when I heard him moan in a way that I knew meant he was about to come. He shot down Tammy's throat and she drank up every single drop. I was so turned on watching another woman take my husband's come down her throat.

I went over to Tammy and kissed her deeply so I could taste my husband in her mouth. My panties were soaking wet after this. Both guys were tired, but Tammy and I were ready to go. I ran my hands over Tammy's body, up and down her fantastic legs and then to her tight firm ass. I know why Nick couldn't take his eyes off her. Tammy returned the favor and we were soon touching everywhere. Her tits were small but firm and I eagerly grabbed them and worked on her nipples, which were rock hard as were mine. We quickly undressed and continued to explore each other. As I slipped my fingers down to her pussy I quickly discovered that she was shaved. I knew Nick was going to want to get a closer look, feel and taste of that. I asked him to join us and told him that Tammy had a pussy he'd want to be in.

I could see Nick's cock starting to come back to life. We were lying on the bed with Tammy between Nick and me. Nick's hand took my place on Tammy's pussy as I worked on her nipples. Her moans were coming more frequently and louder and her hips pushed higher and higher. I felt Ted come up behind me as his hands stroked my tits and worked the nipples. His cock was pressing into my ass and I knew he was ready for action again. I heard Ted say that he wanted to see me eat Tammy's pussy. I had fantasized about eating pussy many times and seized the opportunity. As I lowered my mouth I could smell the fragrance coming from her and knew how wet Nick had made her, which got me even hotter. When my tongue made contact with Tammy's clit, I could feel electric jolts go through my body. I probed my tongue deep inside of her to get all the juices that my husband had caused to flow from her. What an amazing feeling.

Both Nick and Ted were working on Tammy's tits while I tongued her pussy. She rewarded each of them by taking one cock in each hand and pumping them with the same rhythm that I was using to tongue her. They both moved closer to her face and she alternated sucking one cock while stroking the other. I heard her scream at the same time I felt my face covered in her cum. I lapped up every drop driving my tongue deep inside of her. When I was done I went to Nick and kissed him hard so he could taste Tammy on me, then I did the same to Ted. Both men were hard and ready. I was now on all fours so Ted got behind me and slipped his cock into my wet pussy. I told Nick to get in front of me so I could suck on his cock. He was already hard as steel and was pumping my face fast.

We were getting a rhythm going when I felt a tongue on my clit. Tammy sent me over the edge as she continued to work on my clit and would tongue Ted as he pulled out of me. I came with a force I had never experienced before. Ted was not ready to come yet, so we all switched places. Nick finally got the chance to get into Tammy's pussy and Ted went to work fucking her mouth. I never knew watching my husband fuck another woman would be so exciting. I got behind Nick and worked on his ass and balls again. The faster I worked on him, the harder and faster he fucked Tammy and the faster she sucked Ted. Ted was about ready to come and I told him I wanted him to come in my pussy. He flipped me onto my back and fucked me as fast as he could, squirting his load into me. He collapsed onto me and we continued to watch Nick and Tammy. I could see the look on Nick's face that indicated he was about to come. He unloaded into Tammy with a great intensity. I could tell he loved being in her pussy.

We lay on the bed for a while just touching each other, licking, stroking wherever we wanted. I knew there was one thing Nick hadn't done but that he loves and I hoped Tammy was up for it. I reached for Nick's cock and stroked him until I felt him getting hard again. I proceeded to lick down his body until I reached his cock again and started to work on him. He began to thrust into my mouth and I knew he was ready to go. I asked him if he was ready to fuck some ass. I could see the excitement in his eyes. Ted asked if Tammy was going to be part of this. I said I hoped that she would be. Ted then told us that Tammy had never done anal before but he really wanted to see it happen. I could see that she was apprehensive so I told Nick that she might need some encouragement. Nick headed down to her pussy. This got me excited because I know how good Nick is at eating pussy. He can make me come in no time. Ted started to work on my pussy to make sure I was good and wet. His tongue flicked over my clit and got me ready to go. I could see by Tammy's face that she was thoroughly enjoying what Nick was doing. Her hips began to buck and she ground into his face and covered him with her juices.

Nick asked me if I was ready. I got on all fours and put my ass high in the air for him. He stroked my pussy and feeling that I was good and wet, took those juices to begin to lube up my ass. His fingers slowly slid into my asshole to open me up for his cock. When I began to push back onto his fingers, he knew I was ready. His cock replaced his fingers and he slowly began to push into me. As I could feel him going deeper in, I pushed back onto him to drive him in deeper. He slowly stroked in and out of me. I could see Tammy and Ted watching us and Ted was working on Tammy's pussy. I told him I needed to suck his cock and he was quickly in my mouth. He continued to finger Tammy's pussy as I sucked him off. Tammy then said she was ready to try. She got in the same position as me and Nick began the same treatment on her. She let out little whimpers as Nick placed first one finger and then a second into her ass. Slowly she eased back and settled on his fingers. Ted was talking to her and telling her how hot it was that he could watch this.

When she decided she was ready, Nick entered her very slowly and gave her time to adjust to the feeling of his cock in her ass. As he went deeper she became even more wild and was soon riding his cock as if she had done this many times. Ted stared at his wife while I sucked his cock. I told Nick that he needed to take care of both of our asses. He was happy to have two women willing to let him fuck them up the ass. The look of sheer pleasure on his face made me even more excited. As he drove into my ass Ted moved over to Tammy's mouth and she sucked him while Nick fucked me. Nick would fuck each of us for a little bit, then switch over. Ted got sucked by whichever woman wasn't being fucked. Nick told Ted that it was time for him to experience his wife's ass for the first time. Ted didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly positioned himself behind her and dove in. Nick went back to work on my ass so both were furiously fucking their wives. It wasn't much longer before they came, almost simultaneously. Nick shot his load in my ass, while Ted pulled out and shot it all over Tammy's ass. We collapsed into a heap, exhausted by everyone completely pleased.

After Ted and Tammy left our room the next morning we never saw them again. After the warm welcome we received, I'm sure we'll be going back to Sin City soon.

CheriSM
CheriSM
639 Followers