Welcome to St. George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Oh yeah. I've already danced four or five roles nude at school. When I was a freshman, the dance department at school staged an experimental dance. There was one dancer who went naked the whole dance. I tried out for that role and got it. It was so cool. We did eight performances and every performance, I ran around naked while everyone else was wearing clothes."

Stacy went on, "That created a bit of a stink, especially when people found out that I was only a freshman and I was dancing naked for audiences. So, the school decided no more nude dancers. But, one of my instructors works with a very progressive dance company in town. Thanks to him, I've gotten to dance several other nude roles."

"What interested you in dancing naked to start with?"

Stacy laughed. "Well, if you think about it, a dancer's medium is his or her body. It never made a lot of sense to me why that medium should be covered up."

"But," Stacy went on, "there's more to it. It was really my mom who got me interested in letting other people see me naked. The story I was told was that mom didn't have a lot of money when she was in college. So, she got a job being a nude model for her school's art department. I guess she liked it. I think that she stopped modeling when she married Dad. Dad died of cancer while I was in middle school. I guess Mom was bored and she started modeling again. Mom is still in great shape."

"Anyway, when I was a sophomore in high school, I went to one of her modeling gigs with Mom. I watched Mom standing naked in the middle of the room while all these people looked at her very intensely and drew her. I thought Mom was the person who was really having the fun and I thought it would be a great thing to do. As we were driving home that day, I asked Mom if I could model with her. I was really too young to be a nude model, but Mom worked it out somehow so, along with dance class, I started being a nude model with my mother."

Then, Stacy turned the focus of the conversation to me. She asked how I'd met Sara and thought that it was funny that I'd been naked and Sara had been dressed the first time we met. I explained how we came to St. George.

"So, you have a great tan. How do you feel about everyone seeing you naked?" Stacy asked.

"I'm very comfortable with it."

"Do you enjoy people seeing your dick?"

I laughed. "I guess I do now that you ask."

"Spread your legs," Stacy directed.

I unfolded myself from the quasi-lotus position I was in and extended both legs. Then I spread the, so that Stacy had an unobstructed view of my dick. Stacy looked at me for several seconds.

"May I touch you?" she asked.

"Of course."

Stacy leaned forward and gently ran her index finger along the top of my shaft and then around where I'd been circumcised as a child.

Stacy looked up at my face and smiled. "I've been laid a bunch of times, but I've never really looked at a guy's dick. I like it," she said.

Stacy ran her finger along the underside of my head. I was starting to get a bit hard from her touching.

"Would you stand up?" Stacy asked.

I stood and she sat up onto her knees. My dick was right in Stacy's gorgeous face. She put her hand around my shaft, lifted me up a bit, and kissed the very end of my dick. That, of course, made me harder. Then, Stacy opened her mouth and took my head into it. I could feel her tongue circling around my dickhead. She knew something about giving head.

After a few moments, Stacy took me out of her mouth. She looked up into my face. I saw real desire in her face, which made her even more beautiful.

"Fuck me, now, bareback, please." Stacy lay back on the deck, spreading her legs. I reached down and fingered her once. Stacy was already very wet, so I lowered myself over her and slowly slid into her beautiful cunt. Stacy was a good lover. Her pelvic muscles were well-developed and she clamped down on me so that I was getting the maximum sensation. After a few seconds, I figured out where her favorite spot was and began thrusting my dick against it.

We were going pretty hard when Stacy leaned up slightly and bit my earlobe. She whispered "I don't want this to end."

In deference to her wishes, I slowed my pace. We kept each other happy, but not quite at climax for maybe an hour. I know another boat went by while we were at it.

Finally, Stacy looked at me and said "Now!"

I picked up my pace again and focused on the spot in her cunt that seemed to please her most. Soon, Stacy was moaning, and I was close to coming.

Between moans, Stacy gasped "Come. . . in . . . me." I did.

Just as I came, Stacy let out a shriek that must have been heard back on St. George. Her whole body convulsed. She did it a second time, and then relaxed.

We were both sweaty and breathing hard. I kissed Stacy and started to back out of her.

"Don't, please. Let's just stay like this," Stacy said. We lay there, kissing, for quite a while.

Finally, Stacy said "ok." I pulled out, stood and helped her up. We both dove over the side to wash off. We swan around a little, then Stacy went over to the ladder I had put over the side for snorkeling.

Stacy grasped the sides of the ladder, turned her head back to me, and said "help me up." So, I put one hand on each of her ass cheeks and gave her a boost. Stacy went up the ladder with her legs apart, giving me a wonderful view.

Back on deck, we realized that the sun was approaching the horizon. We swiftly took up the ladder and hauled in our anchor. Due largely to Stacy's skill, we made in back to the Chamberlain harbor quickly on a close haul. As we boat the boat alongside the dock, Sara and Joanne were waiting for us smiling.

"Did we have fun?" Sara asked.

More to Stacy than me, Joanne said, "the other girls took a cab back to the house."

Sara asked Stacy and Joanne, "Do you guys want to get an early dinner? There's a place here in Chamberlain run by a friend of ours."

The girls said that would be nice, so we took them to the Crayfish Boil, a Cajun restaurant run by a friend. We had a wonderful meal.

As we were finishing, Joanne said, "Well, this was something new. I've never had a meal in a restaurant naked before."

Sara asked, "How did you like the experience?"

"Its odd," Joanne answered, "but I really think that the meal tasted better because I have no clothes on."

"Most things in life are better if you are naked," Sara opined. Then Sara asked, "Hey, are you guys still here next Tuesday?"

"Yes, we're here two weeks," Stacy answered.

Sara explained a bit about the live sex at the Garden amphitheater. "Would you like to go?"

Joanne and Stacy looked at each other. They both smiled. In unison, they said "Definitely!"

Walking back from the restaurant to the marina where we'd left the bikes, Joanne asked, "Do cruise ships stop in St. George?"

Sara chuckled. "Most of the big lines won't because our mandatory nudity rules mean that most of their passengers won't leave the ship. There are one or two that stop when they are on an alternate itinerary. It is amusing to watch when one comes in. Anybody who wants to get off here has to strip on the ship. You'll nearly all of the passengers standing around watching the gangway to see who among them has gotten naked."

We peddled back to our house. Joanne said that she was going to walk back to her father's house. Stacy wanted to talk a bit more.

Once Joanne left, Sara asked Stacy "Would you like to stay the night with us?"

"I'd like that very much if it is no imposition, "Stacy answered.

"None at all, we'll be glad to have you," Sara said.

It was fun. Stacy had her first experience being eaten by a woman and eating a woman. Stacy also said that she had never seen a guy jack-off, so I had to give a demonstration. After opening the bedroom up to the air, Sara, Stacy, and I slept together. In bed with two highly intelligent, very beautiful naked ladies is not a bad thing.

Stacy stayed with us the rest of the week. As promised, Joanne came down each morning to use our outdoor shower. Sara and I both helped her get clean. Joanne stayed one night with us. She and Sara used one of our guest rooms while Stacy and I slept together. Well, we really didn't sleep that much.

Tuesday came sooner than seemed possible. Sara had organized quite a group to go to the amphitheater. In addition to Stacy and Joanne, their four friends came along. We met Joyce and Kelly, who were on their layover, in town.

Shortly before 6:00 p.m., the ten of us were walking into the Garden. The area around the main entrance was heterosexual. We saw the usual range of copulation, blow jobs, and the like. I could have been wrong, but it seemed to me that most of the participants were tourists taking advantage of the freedom of St. George.

When we walked into the amphitheater, it was almost full. Sara and I saw several friends from around the island. We exchanged greetings and introduced our new friends.

On the stage, there was just a table with some padding on the top. To one side was a cart with a lot of towels and two dispensers of disinfectant wipes. There was no MC or announcer, but, on the dot of 6:00 p.m. everyone sat down. After a few minutes, the guy who owned one of the dive shops walked up onto the stage. He already had a hard-on; the product, I think, of his girlfriend's efforts. On stage, he began wordlessly stroking himself until he spurted. Everyone applauded and he went back to his seat.

Next up were two gay guys who were also the best carpenters on the island. Bob did his partner Ron in the ass. I'm not much for gay sex, but the girls seemed to be fascinated.

The carpenters were followed by an older couple, friends of ours who ran a nice little hotel on the east side of the island. Ken lay down on his back on the table and his wife, Karen, rode him until they both came.

I was sitting between Sara and Stacy. As Ken and Karen were finishing, Stacy stood up and grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on," Stacy said.

"What?" I asked again (slow on the uptake, I admit).

"Harry, I want you to fuck me up there on stage," Stacy declared.

I glanced at Sara, who gave an approving nod. So, I got up and started walking towards the stage with Stacy. Looking back to our seats, most of Stacy's friends seemed a bit shocked. However, Joanne and Sara were smiling broadly. Behind them, I could see Joyce and Kelly smiling also.

I followed Stacy down the steps to the stage. Like some other redheads I'd met, Stacy's skin had a reddish cast. Almost two weeks naked had obliterated her tan lines. Her bare, tan back, ass, and legs looked exquisite. The idea that in a couple of minutes I'd be fucking her in front of a couple hundred people was having its effect. I was getting hard.

On stage, Stacy moved me over to the table. I was standing with my ass against the edge of the table. Stacy bent down so that her face was just above my hard dick. Then Stacy looked up at the audience. She nodded her head once, and I could see many people in the audience nodding in response. Stacy gently pushed me back so that I was lying on my back on the table.

Stacy got on the table, straddling me. She grasped my dick and guided it into her cunt as she lowered down on me. Then she rose back up so that I was out of her again. Oddly, that motion felt great. Stacy looked out at the audience and shrugged her shoulders. I saw audience members nodding again. Stacy lowered herself back down, again guiding me into her. And then she rode me, almost frantically. Much sooner than I'd have liked I was ready to come. I was trying to hold back.

Stacy started telling me, "Let go, let go."

I did let go with an ejaculation so forceful that it actually hurt. Stacy leaned forward so that she was now lying on me. Her nipples were hard as stone. Stacy began yelping. Then she had the convulsions I'd experienced with her on the boat. They lasted longer this time.

Finally, Stacy's convulsions stopped. She lay on top of me panting for several moments before she whispered in my ear, "That was so hot! I love you."

Finally, we stood up and faced the applauding audience. Stacy saw a bead on seaman on the head of my dick. She wiped it off with her finger, and then put her finger in her mouth. Then she kissed me.

As we walked, somewhat unsteadily, back to our seats, we met Sara and Joanne heading for the stage. They did an enthusiastic 69, by which time Stacy's and Joanne's college friends were completely shocked.

I had just sat down to watch Sara and Joanne when I felt a hand on my back. It was Kelly, sitting behind me. She leaned forward and said into my ear, "next Tuesday, you're doing me up there."

Late the next morning, Sara and I took all six girls to the airport for their flight to Miami. We bade a good trip to Joyce and Kelly as they walked, still naked, to board the plane and start their prep.

Saying goodbye to Stacy and Joanne affected me more than I had anticipated.

Joanne told us, "This was great and you guys are special. Now that Dad has that house, I expect that I'll be here a lot. You also need to meet Dad. He is interesting. He and Mom split up about three years ago. Now he's got a girlfriend who three years older than me. Still, she's pretty cool and Dad's heart is in the right place. I'll see you both again soon." Pointing at my dick, Joanne added, "Next trip, that goes in me."

Stacy hugged Sara, and then she hugged me for a long time. We had traded e-mail addresses and phone numbers earlier that morning. All she said was "thank you, thank you very much. I'll be back soon."

As we bicycled away from the airport, Sara said, "I think we've found some long-term friends in Stacy and Joanne. We need to get them both here and keep them here