Welcome to the Commonwealth Ch. 02

Story Info
Alpha Company make camp for the night.
1.7k words
4.47
6.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: https://www.literotica.com/s/welcome-to-the-commonwealth-ch-01

---

Desmond tied the brahmin's bridle to a makeshift post as the group made camp for the night. The, now four, mercenaries spent most of the day walking and they were getting tired. Jayce and Desmond began setting up the camp while Zoe and Zarah, the double Z's as Desmond cringe-fully joked, were to go get some firewood. It was an easy task considering the amount of dead trees around. The camp site was besides a small lake, it's length no more than a short swim, but absolutely riddled with radiation. It was only a shame that none of them really understood the concept of radiation too well.

"So, where are you from?" Zoe asked Zarah as she bent over to pick up a few sticks. The pair were barely a dozen or so metres from the camp site and they probably would not have to go much further out.

"What would you guess?" Zarah asked as her naked frame bent over to pick up some sticks for herself. She had decided to leave the one piece of armour she had on, the thigh guard, on the brahmin, deciding that it was probably not going to do much for her in terms of safety.

"Hmm..." Zoe contemplated as she gave Zarah a good look, "Filipino?"

"No but it's kinda close. I'm half Polynesian, half Dutch, but born in the Capital Wasteland," Zarah said with a smile.

"Wha-ha-hat that's crazy!"

"Yep, my parents met in very strange circumstances," Zarah said, her smile fading away, "not really sure where they are now though."

Zoe looked visibly saddened at having caused her to remember, "oh honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up," she said in an attempt at consolation.

"No it's fine," Zarah said as she picked up another stick, "it's been a long time and I am a grown up now. What about you?"

"Oh I have always been in the Commonwealth. My parents were of some Asian descent, some far off country, I never remember the name," Zoe said casually as she struggled to pick up another stick without dropping the many she already had in her arms. She failed catastrophically as all her sticks went tumbling to the floor in a loud crash.

"Ah shit," Zoe mumbled as she reached down to pick them up again.

"Let me help," Zarah said, getting into a squat as she offered to hold the sticks that Zoe picked up. Zoe glanced at Zarah's exotic face and traced her eyes down to her chest which was covered up by the sticks she had bundled up in her arms. Looking further down however, Zoe saw Zarah's slit forced open by her squat and inadvertently caused Zarah to close her legs once she noticed Zoe's gaze.

"Sorry," Zoe said with a giggle, "didn't mean to stare," as she placed another stick on Zarah's growing pile.

"Yeah so, about that," Zarah asked, "how... far into this are you?"

"You mean, how often do I let Desmond walk my Ho Chi Minh Trail?" Zoe asked with a smile, prompting a cringe from Zarah.

"Ye-yeah, yeah that. Sure."

"My holes are ready for him, and you and J, should anybody want it," Zoe said as she picked up the last of the sticks in her arms and gestured to head back to the camp.

"And, how did you come to eventually finding all this, normal?"

Zoe smiled once more, "it didn't take too long. I was one of the first people Desmond 'hired' and we were already having sex in between/during missions. When we hired a second girl, he came up with the rules and he said that I would have to follow them for equality reasons,"

"And you were okay with that?"

"I didn't mind. It can be a bit awkward when we go into towns, but I feel like it helps our negotiations. What better way to negotiate than with a crew of naked girls. Plus, being naked is really liberating. There doesn't need to be any build up to sex, it can literally happen when you're not looking and that is pretty fun."

The girls dropped all the sticks into a pile and Zoe began trying to start the fire. Zarah slammed her butt onto the ground and leaned her back against a dry log. The air was slightly thick with dust as the desert night winds fed a constant supply of sand into the air. Zarah felt the weight of the day release from her feet as she rubbed them, bringing her knees up to her chest, squashing her boobs. She looked up and saw Jayce and Desmond pitching a tent a few metres away.

"Hey, Zarah," Zoe said inquisitively as she looked over to her, "would you mind opening your legs and playing with yourself while I start this fire?"

Zarah looked at her with a blank face and decided there was no point trying to argue. Spreading her knees, Zarah extended her legs and placed a hand gently on her Tinkle Bird, slowly beginning to massage her clit.

"Thanks, I just wanted something to watch while I do this," Zoe said as she turned her attention back to the fire sticks.

Zarah continued stimulating her clit as she watched the full moon slowly rise in the distant horizon. The heat of the desert was still present and the distant trees were blurred by the haze. Small sparks began to fly as Zoe sped up her actions, almost catching the sticks.

"Damn!" Zoe exclaimed as she took an exhausted break. Looking at Zarah's fingers working her Porthole, Zoe took pleasure in the fact that Zarah was still a bit ashamed about this. The slurping noises distracted her eyes as the two girls turned their attention onto Desmond's back, only partly obscuring Jayce's knelt form in front of him, her head bobbing suspiciously.

"Looks like you're not the only one having fun, Zarah," Zoe said as she resumed her fire-making.

Zarah couldn't lie, perhaps it was because she was already stimulating herself, but the thought of Jayce just dropping to her knees to suck Desmond off was a turn on. She didn't necessarily find Desmond attractive, but he was extremely confident and seemed to be running a group of good people. Zarah's fingers began to moisten as she stared at Jayce's mesmerising head movements, forward and backwards, and forwards, and backwards, and forwards, and backwards and forwards, and-

"Zarah,"

"Wha..." and backwards and forwards and backward-

"Zarah!"

"Wh-Wha-huh?" Zarah jolted back to reality. The pile of sticks had turned into a small crackling blaze and Zarah's legs had gone from being tense and bent, to slouched and relaxed. Zoe had cuddled up next to Zarah, picking up Zarah's left leg and placing it over her own legs.

Leaning her head on Zarah's shoulder, Zoe placed her right arm around Zarah's waist, turning her own body to face her. Zarah felt Zoe's armour touch her own gentle skin and recoiled slightly from the cold metal.

"Oh, sorry," Zoe said as she reached over to her limbs and began unclipping the various pieces of leg and shoulder armour she had attached to her. Little by little, Zoe revealed more of her skin as Zarah watched her in her dumb and subdued state. She was in a state of utter relaxation as the crackle of the fire, combined with the occasional slurp coming from Jayce, sent her into a state of nirvana. On top of all that, she continued rubbing her clit slowly, maintaining the high.

Zoe reached behind her back and unclipped the chest piece and revealed her perky B cup breasts. She watched as Zarah stared at them and commented with a humourous smile, "I know, they're not very big,"

"Wh-no, they're not small-"

"Really? You don't think so?" Zoe added with another bigger smile as she cuddled up against Zarah again, reaching out and cupping her left tit playfully, "even compared to yours?"

"No, no they're great," Zarah said with a feint smile. Zoe laughed in reply.

The two girls sat there by the fire as Zoe's bouncing of Zarah's left tit turned into careful massaging. Zarah's muscles had all turned to jello and Zoe noticed her fingers had stopped working.

"You can keep going," she said as she looked Zarah in the eyes.

"h-huh...?"

It was clear that Zarah was too far gone and Zoe decided to help her along. Like a droplet of water, Zoe's fingers traced down Zarah's slender frame down to her crotch and began massaging her clit for her. Zarah gave out a choked gasp as her mouth stayed agape, her eyelids half drooped.

Zarah shifted her butt forward a bit, moving in the direction of Zoe's fingers, basically giving the green light to do as she pleased. Zoe kept her pace slow and gentle, progressing further into Zarah's pussy rather than speeding up.

Zarah's shallow moans kept Zoe motivated, keeping her going.

Desmond turned around as Jayce stood back up, cleaning the dust off her knees.

"Well, would you look at that," Desmond said with a smile, his thumbs hooked on the side of his pants. Zoe and Zarah had locked lips and were now passionately kissing, Zoe's breasts squashed against Zarah's left side as Zoe tried to get as close to her as possible. Zarah's eyes were closed and all she felt was ecstasy and lust as Zoe's fingers hit all the right spots continuously.

"I can'-" Zarah said as she pulled her tongue out of Zoe's mouth, only for it to be pulled back in.

"Shhh-" Zoe whispered, interrupting herself as she slid her tongue back into Zarah's mouth, pulling it out again to finish the shushing, "-hhh."

"Just enjoy it," whispered Desmond to himself, watching from the distance.

Zarah's orgasm echoed into the distance, her voice bouncing off the infinite dust particles that filled the cool desert air. Zoe worked her clit into submission as Zarah felt her body tingle, her head filling with endorphins.

*CRUNCH*

Zoe and Zarah awoke from their ecstasy with a jump as Desmond raised the pipe for another strike on the mole-rat that had heard Zarah's moans.

"Don't mind me!" Desmond yelled as he smashed the mole-rat's skull in with another blow, "You girls just have fun!"

"It's okay," Zoe said, giving Zarah a smile as she released her from her hug, their skin sticking slightly from the sweat, "I think we're done."