Welcome to the Family

Story Info
Beware of encounters in the dark.
2k words
4.44
230.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A manicured hand slid slowly over his hip and lovingly grasped his engorged penis.

"There you are my pretty," she whispered hungrily.

Naked, she bent over the bed and brought his stiff member to her lips.

Speaking to herself she said, "Well, he certainly fell asleep fast. But I bet it won't take much to bring the rest of him back to life."

He lay flat on his back out to the world. He was sleeping sans clothes or bed covers due to the stifling summer heat that managed to make life difficult even this late at night. Slowly, he became aware of a pleasant sensation. Was he dreaming or ...? He struggled to open one sleepy eye and cast a glance down towards his feet. He saw a nude woman licking and kissing his bloated penis.

"Well that little tramp," he thought with a smile.

Chuck slept down the hall from his wife, Bunny, because his snoring interfered with her sleeping.

"She must have an urge that needs to be satisfied," Chuck thought, "and it looks like she decided not to wait for daylight."

Chuck moaned as the woman attempted to swallow his manhood and began to suck on his dick in earnest. Oh, she had talent. She sucked hard. Her lips rode up and down his shaft doing a darn good imitation of a tight, wet pussy. When all she had left was the head of his cock in her mouth, she gave him a couple of playfully nips with her teeth. Then, she licked the tip of him like it was a lollie pop, her favorite kind of lollie pop.

He reached out an arm to caress her butt and pulled her rounded cheeks towards him. She didn't need any encouragement or instructions. Immediately, she climbed onto the bed. She put a knee on either side of his head and straddling his face, she lowered herself. During this maneuver, his penis never left her mouth.

"That's more like," she thought as his tongue went to work on her sex.

Jennifer and Brent had had a long drive to get to his parent's house. The night was pitch black. Moonlight had trouble breaking through the dense cloud cover. This would be the first time she met the parents of her fiancée. His folks lived in a huge 100 year house that had once been someone's idea of the perfect summer cottage if by that you meant a rambling place of 10,000 square feet with nine fireplaces and 12 bedrooms.

Jen and Brent had left straight from work. They stopped for a quick dinner, but still only managed to pull into the estate around 2:00 A.M. Tomorrow the introductions would come. Brent used his key to open the front door. He had told his parents not to wait up and by all appearances, they had not. A lit candle flickered on a table in the foyer. A note was beside it. It explained that a wicked thunderstorm had come through earlier that evening knocking out their electricity.

Brent grabbed the candle and he took Jennifer and their stuff upstairs to the guest bedroom. Brent set the candle on the dresser as Jen turned down the bed. A little love making was on the agenda. Both needed to work out the kinks of the 5 hour car ride.

Brent gave Jen directions to the bathroom down the hall and he went downstairs to grab a couple of hopefully, still cold beers from the frig. Jen put a few things away and went to the hall bathroom to freshen up. There she removed her clothes and gave herself a quick sponge bath.

Nude, she opened the bathroom door to return to her room. The candle went out. The house was very dark and eerily quiet.

"No problem," Jennifer though, "our room is only two doors down to the right." She began tip toeing back to the room. "Here we are, I think," she said quietly to herself.

She opened the door to the bedroom and there he lay, naked on the bed. His big cock was illuminated by a shaft of moonlight breaking through the clouds. Did she detect a slight snore? She dropped her clothes on the floor in a heap and moved towards the bed.

Reaching down she grasped his penis lovingly. She leaned over the bed to take it to her mouth. Soon she was pulled onto the bed and settled into her favorite position, good old number 69.

Chuck felt the heat and savored the aroma of the snatch that descended upon his face.

"What's this?" he thought. "Another surprise?"

First his wife sneaks down the hall in the middle of the night and initiates some loving and then she presents him with a wonderfully smooth, clean shaven pussy!

"Man, what's gotten into her."

For years, 22 of them in fact, he had asked her to shave her sex. She had declined saying that a little trimming for bikini season was all that has necessary. Yet here she was as bald tonight as she was bold.

Chuck lapped it up, literally. He slowly slid his tongue up and down the full length of her slit. He savored the acidic juices that flowed. She tasted great tonight as all females in heat do.

"Oh God," he said to himself, "what a difference!

It was wonderful thing not having to fight through the thick mane that normally covered his wife's pussy. He marveled at the smoothness. He sucked on her labia. His attention helped her flower blossom. The lips unfolded and hung loosely down allowing greater access to her pink tunnel. He then flicked his tongue around her clit and, hearing moans, knew that his efforts were being appreciated. His hands grasped and caressed her inviting bottom.

Surprised Chuck wondered, "She must have been working out," he thought. "Her butt is so firm and it seems slimmer."

Jen loved the attention she was receiving. She thought, "You may have been sleeping a few minutes ago, but now you're in the game."

She groaned again as now one, then two fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy. All the while the talented tongue continued to concentrate on her sensitive clit.

"Too much, too much," she silently sighed as she felt a small orgasm explode inside her.

"One is never enough," she said to herself.

Brent stumbled up the darkened steps with a beer in each hand. Carefully, he made his way in the blackness to the room with their luggage. He reclined on the bed waiting for his love to make an appearance. He popped the top on the cool beer and began to wash away some of the stresses of the long drive.

Jen needed to have this big prick in her now. Her mouth released his dick and she flipped around so that she could mount him. She was wet and eager. She impaled herself in one quick movement savoring every inch he had to give her. Then, she sat upright and ground her pussy into his manhood while tossing her head back lost in ecstasy.

Chuck loved this position. It was his idea of heaven to have his dick buried up to the hilt in a warm and willing pussy. He loved the view and he also loved that he had complete access to his lady's tits. Bunny had a very nice set and even more wonderful nipples. She had large, light brown auroras. They were capped off by nipples that with a little encouragement would grow into erect, eraser size points.

Chuck reached up to caress Bunny's super soft "B" cup goblets.

"That's funny," he thought.

Her breasts were firm, almost hard. Bunny sometimes complained that time had caused her once high and proud breast to sag. Chuck always re-assured her that while they may not be the pointers she once had the complete softness and new found pliability more than made up for any movement towards the equator.

As the moonlight broke through the clouds, a stream of light illuminated her breasts.

"That's odd," Chuck thought as he saw his hands groping her fun bags.

Tonight her nipples were puffy little points instead of the eraser heads he had come to expect. The surrounding tissue was pink, not brown and her auroras were so small only about the size of a quarter. Before he could solve the mystery, he was distracted by a new sensation her pussy contracted onto his penis.

"Uhhh," he murmured. "Where had she learned that? Maybe it's those palates classes," he thought.

Chuck was stunned when her vise-like pussy gently began to squeeze and release his dick. This was a massage he had never experienced before in his life. He enjoyed the pressure. As she worked her hips back and forth and applied some internal pressure with her newly educated cunt, he could feel her moving his foreskin sliding it up and down his throbbing erection.

Now the ride truly began. She buck harder and with more purpose. It was evident she was close and now so was he. The night was pierced by the muffled cries of two truly satisfied people.

Bunny was awakened by some noise which she couldn't identify. She had always been a light sleeper, easily disturbed and slow to go back to sleep. She looked towards the bedside table for the flashlight she had brought to bed that night.

A very satisfied Jennifer bent down to kiss her lover as her orgasmic pussy involuntarily brought forth wave after wave of contractions on her lover's penis. "That was great," she said as she came eye-to-eye to eyes she didn't recognize. Once more a pair of screams came forth from the darken bedroom.

Jennifer sat up. In an involuntary reaction of surprise, she brought a hand to her mouth. She quickly dropped it to her breasts in an effort to cover herself which was especially futile since she was still penetrated by a good six inches of her boyfriend's father cock. In a frenzied state, she hopped off.

She cried out "Oh my God! What have I done," as she ran from the room.

A wide eyed Chuck sat up now having answers for all the little surprises he had experienced that night.

Brent, who had been snoring softly, having succumbed to the sleep inducing combination of beer, the late hour and the long drive, awoke and went into the hall to investigate the screams.

Bunny found her flashlight and went out into the hall in time to meet her newest house guest, Jen. Jennifer was scurrying down the hall towards Bunny looking over her shoulder at the room she had just left. Bunny was struck by a number of things: Jen's state of agitation, her lack of clothing and Jennifer herself. The women collided knocking each other to the floor and eliciting more cries of surprise.

Chuck, who was pondering the night's events, was drawn into the hall in response to his wife's cry. At that moment all the lights came on as the electricity had been restored to the house.

What a sight. Bunny wearing a pale yellow night gown was flat on her ass holding a flashlight. Chuck with his cum covered, wilting penis stood over her. Brent in a sleep induced stupor surveying the scene. And then, there was Jennifer, the main attraction.

She was the pretty, naked woman sitting limbs all a skew on the hallway floor. Her face was flushed. Her small nipples stuck out proudly on her firm, high breasts. Since her legs were parted, Bunny could not help but noticed that Jennifer had no pubic hair. In fact with their unobstructed view, they all could see a small gaping hole in her vagina. Her engorged labia lips hung down and maintained a memory of the opening that Chuck's penis had pounded into her. Her pleasured pussy was drooling a stream of a thick, white fluid that ran down her thighs.

The common thought went through Brent and Bunny's head, "That looks like cum."

Nervous and embarrassed Chuck and Jennifer both looked at their respected mates and said simultaneously, "Please forgive me honey, I thought it was you!"