Welcome to the Family

Story Info
April and Oscar have dinner.
960 words
3.52
29.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xohmejx
xohmejx
2 Followers

Alex left, and I was alone with every thought running through my head that I'd totally forgotten about Odette, I ran to the kitchen where I'd left my phone on charge and saw two messages. One was from Oscar saying he'd pick up Thai on the way home from work and the other was a message from Odette - Hello Kitten was all the text read.

I flopped on the lounge trying to think of something to say.

Yes Mistress was all I could think of to respond.

Odette- What has my little pussy cat been doing? Staying out of trouble I hope

Me- I've been a very naughty kitten, thinking about our play time. When can I see you again?

Odette -This Friday, but I need you to go somewhere tomorrow and get and outfit.

Me- I have a work thing on Friday.

Odette- Oh, well I'm sure I can find another kitten to take.

Like hell you will!

Me- I'll figure something out

Odette- Wonderful! I need you to go to the shop on George Street, It's called temptation haus, tell them you're there because of me. I'll talk to you Friday kitten xxx

My pussy tingled with delight at the thought of what antics lay ahead of me on Friday night. I reached down under my pants to my panties and stroked a finger up my pussy feeling it dripping, I couldn't wait to feel Odette between my legs again, spreading pleasure through my body, it surging like waves ready to break at any moment. My clit became so swollen with arousal it was sensitive to touch, just flicking it sent shivers down my legs. The door handle rattled, and I sprung my hands out of my pants so quickly.

"I could use a hand here" Oscar was pushing the door with his leg while trying to juggle takeaway bags.

"Oh sorry" I leapt of the lounge and took a bag from his hand.

"I got the usual"

"Sounds great" I leant up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey" he put the bags on the kitchen bench and grabbed me round the waist and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. His tongue slowly etched its way into my mouth before dancing back and forth. His hands fell to my ass and he started grabbing and squeezing, pulling my ass cheeks apart. I leaned into him feeling his hard cock rub against me, I reached my hand down to grab his crotch, but he swatted my hand away, he bit my lip and pushed me into the corner till I pressed up against a bench. He's hand reached up my shirt grabbing my breast, the other hand reaching round the back to undo my bra, the clasp flung open and I raced to take my shirt off and flinging it to the ground with my bra following seconds after. He moved in closer, my chest falling and rising quickly with anticipation. He traced around my nipple, making it erect, his finger fell to my ribcage, dancing in circles making its way down to my belly button, his head moved closer to my neck.

"Take the rest of it off" his voice was husky and his breath warm. I could feel the hairs on my neck stand up.

I obeyed willingly and stripped the rest of my clothes off. I now stood in the kitchen butt naked. He stood back eyeing my body, from toe to head.

"Turn around, put your hands on the bench" His demanding voice came again.

I heard him rattling in a draw as I turned around, it slammed close and I gave a little jump.

I felt something smooth run across my lower back. I was trying to figure out what it was when it collided with my ass, striking me hard. My toes curled, and I gripped the bench harder. He bent down and kissed the spot he just hit, his stubble running across the mark, making the prickle sting.

"I always wondered..." smack "if the wooden spoon..." smack "helped keep naughty girls in check" two smacks came before he bent down on his knees, spreading my ass before burying his head into my pussy. His tongue flicking out, swirling around and around, he reached his fingers up and started rubbing my clit, I could feel my legs shaking as he flicked my clit and his tongue thrusted in and out of my pussy. His tongue stopped and before I could turn to see what he was doing, his cock was jammed into my pussy, I moaned loudly, his hand now crept up to my neck grabbing a fistful of hair and pulling it back. I could feel my flood gates open more with every pull on my hair, his other hand struck my ass before pulling my pelvis further into him. His cock entering me harder and harder, I let out a few screams of pleasure.

"Shut up" his hand let go of my hair and moved to my mouth covering it, muffling my yells. I pushed my self down harder onto his cock, I just wanted it all. I moved my other hand down and started rubbing my clit harder.

"You going to cum on this cock? you dirty bitch" suddenly his hand was on my neck squeezing hard.

"I don't hear an answer" He spanked me while still having a grip on my neck.

"Yes, yes, I am" I pushed so hard on my clit, feeling the orgasm swell, I pushed and squirted all down the cupboards as he came inside of me. His hand released, and I fell on the bench. He turned me around and kissed me gently.

"I'll clean up, you get the Thai ready"

xohmejx
xohmejx
2 Followers