Welcome To the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled, I stared at her,

"But you and Martin are happy!"

She shrugged,

"He is fucking his secretary, and his Finance Manager and countless other women... Better them than me!"

"What are you saying Sadie?"

Famous last words.

In one move, Sadie had my bikini top down and her fingers on my nipples, pulling and squeezing them to hardness. I wish I could say I stopped her but just as I was about to, her mouth latched onto my left nipple and she suckled me so hard I almost came.

"You are so beautiful Veronica, you need to know that..."

Her fingers slid into my bikini bottoms and I was trapped in the hold of her arms, one hand on my breast, the other slowly thrusting into my pussy. Logic told me that this was wrong, that she was my future mother-in-law but my body craved it, especially when her clever fingers curled up inside me and caressed a part of me that Greg had never reached. My body arched, bucking against her hand and I pleaded with her,

"What do you want from me!"

Her fingers never faltered, thrusting deeper and pinching harder, keeping me on the edge,

"I want to know that my son is getting the best he can get! I want to know that if he is not with you, that you can get yourself off better than any man. If you cheat on my boy, I will kill you!"

Her fingers invaded me and stroked me in places I'd never known I had and I felt helpless. Deeper and deeper she thrust, her fingers curling into me and pressing against a place inside neither Greg nor I had ever found. Again and again she pressed inside me before withdrawing and taking my hand and forcing my fingers first into my mouth and then deep into to my sopping pussy,

"What are you making me do Sadie?"

"Oh you know, it's like I told you. I want to see what you do when my son's not home. I want to see that you can take care of yourself I want to see that you can get by without cheating on him. I want to see you orgasm Veronica!"

It felt so good, Sadie's fingers urged mine deeper and my orgasm rushed towards me, every inch of my body felt taunt, ready to release. It seemed to go on and on until finally I came hard, my pussy spasming hard and squirting across my fingers.

I screamed, pulling my fingers from my pussy and Sadie didn't miss a beat, thrusting deep inside me, drawing out my pleasure. Again and again I sobbed, pleading with her to stop, start, keep going. I didn't even know my own name but Sadie's fingers pressing mine deep inside me made sense. Over and over, liquid sprayed out of my pussy as I came, my body buckling in release.

"What is happening to me!"

Sadie kissed my head and soothed me,

"You are so beautiful Veronica, so very beautiful! You just came so hard, thinking about my son and that makes me happy! You love him, I can see that now, and you'll never need to cheat on him to get your own satisfaction. You are just so passionate, women wish they could come that hard but you can, and that was so beautiful"

Sadie slowly removed her fingers from my throbbing pussy and sucked her fingers clean,

"Only because you showed me how Sadie. I love him, I'll never leave him, but now, you've showed me something else! I'm not sure I can live without it!"

Sadie smiled,

"Veronica, the boys will be home soon and we should get dinner started, but I think I can find time to show you how to do that to yourself."

"Really?"

"Yes Veronica, but I really want to eat you first!"

Dinner was soon forgotten as Sadie stripped me bare and sat me on a chair on the patio, her mouth on my breast and our fingers caressing my pussy. She thrust into me as I toyed with my clit, my orgasm drawing closer with every stroke,

"Sadie, why are you doing this to me?"

She smiled as her fingers hit my sweet spot,

"Well honey, I've always liked my son's girlfriends!"

I snorted,

"That's crap, Greg said you've hated them all!"

Sadie laughed,

"True, they were all whores, but you Veronica, you can make him happy!"

My fingers never faltered nor did hers,

"Show me how to come Sadie, I've never done this to myself before. Show me how to do it to myself"

Sadie sucked my left breast hard and told me to shove my fingers deeper into my pussy, which I did. Her mouth felt like heaven and I pushed harder and deeper, touching a part of myself I'd never done before. As my fingers stroked this private place, I curled and bucked in pleasure and felt my body coil into itself until I felt I might break. Her lips covered my skin and as I stroked myself internally she stroked my clit again and again until I came hard, spraying my orgasm onto their patio.

My pussy sprayed out and this time I didn't feel embarrassed as Sadie's mouth lapped at mine and her fingers played at my clit.

"Oh God Mommy, I can't believe you made me do that to myself, I can't believe I could even do that!"

Sadie kissed me hard, her fingers never leaving my pussy,

"You looked so hot coming Veronica, made me jealous of when I could do that! Greg is a lucky man having a girl that can come that hard!"

Well, what could I do. She'd made me squirt. Naturally I'd lick her pussy... hard. Wouldn't you?

It took a little convincing but soon I was on my knees as she sat above me, her thighs over my shoulders. I'd wanted to suck her nipples like she had mine but Sadie had been embarrassed that her breasts were fake. I told her I didn't care but she was resolute. So I asked her,

"Is your pussy fake?"

"No!"

"So I can suck it?"

"Please!"

I've never eaten pussy before but it turns out I'm a natural. My future mother-in-law's pussy was tight and wet and I just focused on what I liked Greg doing to me, which now seems a little weird. I lapped at her clit, sucked on her pussy lips and finger fucked her as she bucked and whimpered above me.

Greg was my only lover and knowing his mother was my second made me wet. Yes I know it's wrong but I couldn't stop. Her flavour was so similar to mine as Greg kissed me after eating me out that I craved it. Over and over, I lapped, licked and suckled her pussy, loving the noises she made. My fingers buried inside her, curling as hers had inside mine, stroking her g-spot. I couldn't stop, I was so desperate to make her come hard I was utterly focused.

She tasted so good and every touch of my fingers over her clit made her shudder. I saw her caress her nipple through her bikini top and decided in that moment that I wanted to suck on her and make that tiny bud hard for me.

Eventually it was too much and she came hard, not squirting but I felt her cunt clamp my fingers tight as she rippled silkenly against them. She even called me Ronnie as she came and I still didn't stop, thrusting my tongue inside her spasming pussy, making her come a second time.

Sadie came back to reality quicker than I did,

"When you get married, you need to come over every weekend so the boys can play golf and we can lick pussy! I can't wait for you to be my daughter-in-law!"

I smiled against her open cunt and dropped a lazy kiss on her clit,

"So you like me now huh?!"

Sadie laughed, a laugh I felt ripple through her against my mouth,

"I love you Ronnie, and I can't wait to call you family!"

We kissed, passionately, sloppily and gratefully and dressed. Bikinis were fine for a girls day but there were two sets of nipples crying out for attention. Sadly we separated, showered and dressed and met downstairs to make dinner for our men.

I thought it would be weird but it really wasn't. Every time I looked at Sadie I remembered the taste of her on my tongue but she never mentioned it so neither did I. I sure as hell hoped we'd do it again but if it didn't I'd always remember today.

The guys came home and talked "Bogey Bogey Par Par". Sadie rolled her eyes and I laughed and both Greg and Martin went upstairs to shower and change. Sadie pulled me into the kitchen,

"Men are simple creatures, if you understand that that you'll be happy."

"And are you happy?"

Sadie pulled the strap down from my dress and latched onto my nipple, suckling on me for a sweet second. As she relinquished me and I sighed, she lapped at my hard nipple and kissed me sweetly on the mouth,

"I am now baby, my boy has got a good girl and I've got a new friend. I'm a happy as hell! You have to make your own happy baby girl!"

And as we sat down to dinner and Greg leaned over and pressed his erection against my thigh, I glanced over at Sadie, smiling at Martin and realised, I had. This was my happy. I ate everything and it was delicious. And Greg and I retired to bed and that was even better.

And the story about my father-in law taking my anal virginity. Well, that's another story!

12