Welcome to the M.I.L.K. Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane learns more about the M.I.L.K. facility.
2.5k words
4.2
43.3k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CKline
CKline
38 Followers

On either side of the line of young women stood an assembly line of workers in similar jumpsuits the bus driver wore. One man, Jane noticed, carried a clipboard while another rested a hand on a shiny black baton. She wondered if he was there to make sure they couldn't run away, was this place really so bad? They eventually stopped before another set of doors, a single word: examination could be seen above it.

The girl at the front of the line was ushered through the doors by one security guard, and she quickly disappeared. She didn't come back. Just as quickly the guard waved the next girl forward. Kristen stood in front of Jane and was fidgety, to say the least; she tapped her foot and held her wrist in her hand. No matter how nervous Kristen was, she too was forced through the doors and Jane found herself alone.

"Where is everyone going?" Jane asked a woman holding a clipboard, she scribbled notes while looking up and down Jane's body instead of giving her an answer. Minutes passed in silence. It soon became Jane's turn and she walked through the doors after looking into the guard's eyes, he looked absolutely bored. Jane stepped into a long hallway with a single door at the end of it, shivers ran down her spine as she travelled down to the door. She opened it and was greeted by a familiar site: an ordinary examination room, an almost exact replica of the room she saw her family physician for her last physical.

In one corner of the room sat a bed bent at angle covered in a long paper sheet, in another was a scale, on one wall was a height chart in bold black numbers, and that was all. Jane breathed a sigh of relief and sat on the edge of the bed, she had expected something out of a horror movie: scalpels covered in blood, brains in jars, and maybe some viscera coating the walls and floor. Jane scooted backwards and rested her head against the very end of the bed until the door at the other side of the room opened. Two men entered: one in a lab coat with glasses carrying a clipboard and pen, the other was smartly dressed in a suit; Jane could not meet their eyes, she began to feel the jitters that Kristen must have felt.

"Alright, strip." the man in the lab coat ordered. Jane finally looked up, he wore glasses and had cold eyes.

"Excuse me?" Jane asked in reply.

"I don't have time for this, Mel." The man in the suit turned to tell his friend in the lab coat.

"Strip. Now." The man, Mel, commanded.

Jane's cheeks flushed, but Mel was clearly a doctor...or something. He had authority of some kind. Besides, Jane's own doctor had asked her to undress before but this felt somehow more clinical and scarier.

She slid off the table and began to slip off her clothes. Jane's fingers moved before she could even realize, she tossed her blouse to the floor and undid the button and zipper to her denim shorts. They fell to the floor, leaving Jane half-naked. Wearing only her underwear, she tried to cover herself the best she could.

"Don't do that, it just makes my job harder." Mel sighed.

"Why did you even bring me down here? This girl is like a twig, there's no way she could reach our minimum output; just cut her loose so she can go back home to her family." The guy in the suit began getting antsy.

"I said strip, all of it." Mel said through gritted teeth.

Jane's whole body felt flushed as she complied, letting her panties fall to the white tile floor and undid the clasp to her bra: 35a. Her light pink nipples hardened due to the cold air of the room, Jane blushed but the men looked at her like a scientific specimen rather than a beautiful young woman. She covered between her legs with one hand but Mel did not chastise her.

"Listen, David, this new formula can make any new girl a top producer. Besides, look at those wide hips; she may be kind of thin now but once she's fully developed she'll be poppin' them out like clockwork. It's easy to find a milker, and you can make a milker, but she's a breeder; we know she comes from good stock too." Mel kept talking and talking, but none of it made sense to Jane.

"I'll believe it when I see it." is all David, the man in the suit, said in kind.

"You'll see it, believe me. A month or two from now and this girl will have them the size of watermelons." Mel nodded in Jane's direction.

Mel then ordered Jane to get on the scale and noted her weight on his clipboard, he did the same for her height and for the size of her breasts; his fingers were ice cold and caused her skin to prickle. Fortunately the physical was over after that; from a pocket in his coat, Mel pulled out a series of adhesive strips that looked similar to nicotine patches. Mel applied two to Jane's bare skin, one over each breast.

"Do not remove them." Mel pointed to Jane, she nodded obediently. The two men turned to leave and exited through the doors they came through. Jane was left alone, but only for a moment. A man came through the door the others just left through and looked at Jane expectantly, but he looked more kind; he had wrinkles at the edges of his eyes and near his mouth.

"You're okay, come on in." He waved Jane over to the doors leading further in. She bent down to pick up the pile of her clothes and the man shook his head. "You won't need those now," he pointed to the patches on Jane's breasts "believe me. You'll see soon enough." For a moment Jane hesitated but she listened, nodded, and followed the stranger through the doors both Mel and David left through.

Another high-ceilinged room except it was bustling with activity, women made their way from one end of the giant plaza to the other; none of them wearing clothes.

"Hello!" Came a sing-song voice to Jane's left. "You must be Jane!"

Jane turned and saw a woman bounding towards her, just as naked as Jane was...except this woman was her polar opposite: from her chest hung two massive orbs of flesh with running blue veins under her pale skin, her hips were as wide as her shoulders, and this stranger was voluptuous but not fat. Jane stared at this mystery woman in awe at her proportions. Although there was one thing that stuck out in Jane's mind as being odd: her nipples were long and were constantly dripping pearly-white milk that ran down her heaving breasts.

"You're new but soon this place will feel just like home!" Overhead were many steel walkways around the edges of the walls, green doors dotted the grey concrete walls every ten feet; the room stretched on and on without end until it became too far for Jane to see.

Miranda was her name, a veteran who never left the M.I.L.K. facility since she had been drafted and that had been twenty years ago. Jane could tell that Miranda was genuinely happy and she could almost understand why, her room was huge! Although the outside looked utilitarian and drab, the inside was quite cozy which resembled more of a hotel room than a prison cell. Jane's new room contained a bed twice the size as her twin-mattress at home, a bedside table with a lamp that gave off a warm orange glow, a desk stocked with paper (Miranda told Jane that some of the girls liked to write letters to back home), and a bookshelf...with no books. Jane later learned that the facility had a library that allowed for books to be checked out for personal reading.

Jane was left alone in her room, Miranda explained that tomorrow the new girls would be given a proper tour; the M.I.L.K. Greeting Committee liked to ease new recruits into the life slowly, it was a lot to take in Miranda said. Jane collapsed onto her bed the second the door closed behind her guide, questions swirled in her mind: Would I become like Miranda? Could they really get that big? I'm going to be milked? How? Her heart began to pound in her chest and she felt increasingly trapped. Her eyes darted to the writing desk and she realized that all her belongings were left on the bus. Would she get them back? Jane did not know. She sprang to her feet and began writing. As soon as she ended her last sentence, Jane was interrupted.

A knock came at the door. Jane rose and went to answer it, it was Kristen; Kristen was just as naked as Jane but not as scared. Despite not knowing her very well, Jane instinctually opened her arms and went in for a hug. Kristen broke off the hug and came in.

"What's happening?" Jane asked while sitting on the edge of her bed, Kristen standing in the doorway. Kristen sighed and brushed her fingers over the patches covering her own ample breasts.

"Well, these are a hormone treatment; think of it like nicotine patches but with a kind of growth hormone that will cause us to grow." Jane looked down at her chest, her breasts couldn't actually get any bigger could they? If only she discovered this secret technology during high school.

"Then what?" Jane asked, growing increasingly worried. Kristen looked at the floor for a moment.

"Think of how cows are milked and just replace them with us." Kristen replied.

They continued to talk for a while but evening turned to night and the pair grew tired. Jane gave Kristen one last hug and she returned to her own room. Jane fell into her bed and wrapped herself in a cocoon of blankets, they smelled brand new.

Dear Mom,

I feel conflicted. This morning I woke up to the impossible this morning: they're bigger, my breasts have somehow doubled in size overnight! Do you remember my first boyfriend Robert? He left me for Jessie, the one that got implants junior year. If I had these weird patches when I was freshman, I could have gotten the attention of any guy by my sophomore year!

Still, at the same time I feel like a guinea pig; this science stuff sounds really creepy. I'm worried that a mad scientist is going to burst through a door and reveal that the beef we've been eating has been people for years now. Miranda is coming by soon to show me around proper. I hope you're well, I'm looking forward to the day we're done here so I can come back home.

Love you.

Your daughter,

Jane

Miranda knocked on her door an hour later, they visited where Jane would be spending a lot of her time very soon: the milking floor. Further back in the facility was a massive space filled with individual cells, a field of metal cubes with their only features being a single door to each. Miranda led Jane to an empty pen: on one end sat a pair of metal receptacles that glinted in the light, attached to the containers were tubes connected to suction cups at the other end. The only other thing in the room was a table that looked to be made of faux leather: on one end were two round grooves while on either side of the table were stirrups; Miranda gave a demonstration.

Miranda laid on the table on her stomach and let her massive breasts hang over one end of the table in the provided grooves, she set her feet in the stirrups, and Jane noticed that it made her mentor stick her ass into the air. The table was in the middle of the room and Jane could only wonder why there were stirrups.

"Jane, honey, could you attach those suckers onto me? Please?" Miranda asked. Jane did so and awkwardly pressed them against Miranda's breasts; she had never touched another woman like that and tried carefully to avoid having her hand touch them. "Harder, dear; you need to have them really stick before you turn on the machine." Miranda told Jane. Jane bit her lip and forced the suction cups against Miranda until they finally attached correctly, the very tips of Jane's fingers brushed against Miranda's flawless skin. Jane pulled her hand away as if shocked by static.

"I'm sorry!" Jane squeaked. Miranda only laughed.

"You didn't do anything wrong." Miranda replied with a smile. "Everyone here, except maybe the management, are all very open-minded and I know it was just a mistake." Miranda sighed. "You are a very pretty young lady though, maybe one of these days you'll feel the need to get more intimate with some of the girls here."

"You wanted me to turn the machine on, right?" Jane interrupted her. Miranda nodded and pointed to a red switch on the middle of the machine: a large square box in between the two canisters. Jane flipped the switch and the machine began to hum to life. Miranda let out a moan as the inner tubing of the suction cups began to constrict around Miranda's extended nipples, sucking them dry of milk that began to run in steady supply down the tubes and into the metal canisters of the machine.

Miranda hung her head low and began to suck in deep breaths, her whole body rising and falling. Jane stared in awe at Miranda in the midst of her ecstasy, she felt uncomfortable but couldn't look away. Miranda's face reddened and one hand went to her breast and squeezed, sending more milk to be collected; one hand travelled to in between her thighs and Jane blushed, Miranda's fingers stroked her lower lips as she began to get wet.

"I-I shouldn't be watching this should I?" Jane asked from behind the fingers she held over her eyes. Miranda offered no reply, she was absorbed by being milked. Two fingers entered between her legs and she began to moan as she was milked. The heel of Miranda's palm dug into her crotch and this sent her wild; her mouth opened but no sound escaped. Jane lowered her hand as she watched Miranda climax. Every muscle in Miranda's body tensed and released, causing her to spasm and collapse onto the bed. The sucking machine continued to tug at her nipples but nothing came out, she was milked dry, and Jane noticed that her breasts looked a great deal smaller than before.

"Does it really feel that good?" Jane finally asked as Miranda began detaching the suction cups from her breasts.

"Well, you'll soon find that out for yourself!" Miranda replied getting to her feet. She playfully tugged at one of Jane's nipples, still its normal size and shape. Jane gasped from the surprise and stinging pain that lasted only a moment. To both Jane and Miranda's surprise, a single bead of white leaked from Jane's pink and sore nipple.

CKline
CKline
38 Followers