Welcome to the Neighborhood

Story Info
Ricky and Erica move and meet their new big black neighbor.
5.3k words
4.06
209k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica sat at her desk at work exhausted from the long hours she has been working. She had been working on a huge health insurance deal that would send her career in the right direction. She fell back into her desk chair and brought both hands to her face rubbing her eyes sucking in air and letting out an exaggerated exhale. She thought to herself how little time she had for her husband and even more, her kids. "I can't wait to get this deal done" she said out loud to herself.

She took a short break from her work to check her online messenger and saw that her husband Ricky was online. She decided to send him a message and wrote "What's up Honey? Sorry I've been working so much lately but I'm getting very close to closing this deal. I'll make it all up to you." And she topped it off with a smiley face.

Ricky, not being very enthused by her message replied "Just put the kids to bed, I'm really tired so I'll probably be sleeping when you get home," completely ignoring her attempt at being playful.

Ricky was irritated and began thinking about all the things that made him this way. He was recently laid off from his real estate job and was having trouble finding work. They had to sell their beautiful house and move into a duplex in a declining area of town. It's been so long since they had sex, he couldn't remember, all he knows is it's been months. A decline in sexual activity is normal after nine years of marriage but this he thought, this was ridiculous.

Ricky went outside to get some fresh air and finds his neighbor from the other side of duplex, Demetrius, sitting in the open area between their steps. He tries to make conversation "How are you?" but Demetrius as usual didn't have much to say to him so Ricky just sat silently and enjoyed the great summer night.

A car pulls into the driveway and Ricky watches as his neighbor walks to the car and leans into the window. In the darkness of the night, it is hard to see his ebony body but it is highlighted by his silky white gym shorts sagging in the back showing his boxers and white tank top. Ricky is a little intimidated by his large muscular black frame and his arrogant silence and looks away as he sees his long braids fall to one side as he looks in his direction. He decided it's time to call it a night and wonders into his apartment.

Ricky lies on the couch and drifted off to sleep, only to be awakened by Erica shortly after. He looked up at his wife now changed from work relaxing in a pair of mesh shorts and a tee shirt. It was obvious from the great scent pervading from her that she has already showered.

He feels a little disappointment at her choice of outfit. There is nothing he would love more than to have been awakened to find his beautiful wife wearing something sexy. He has been trying to open her up to more erotic things for nine married years and hasn't broken her conservative barrier yet.

Erica looks down at him with her soft brown eyes and pale freckled face while sticking out her bottom lip making her best sad face. "Come hang out with me for a little bit," she says in a spoiled whine. "It's beautiful out let's go sit on the steps."

"Isn't Demetrius still out there?" he asked.

"Probably, he is always sitting out there but who cares, we live here too," she says pulling him from the couch by his hand.

Ricky never could tell her 'no' when she used the pouty face and tone and found himself walking behind his wife to the door. As always he found his eyes falling to her plump ass and tone legs. In her bare feet she only stands 5'2 but had been blessed with a perfect frame according to Mike's taste.

Walking onto the small porch and turning to the right to sit on the steps they are greeted by the large black thug they knew as Demetrius. Erica sat three steps down and pulled her husband to sit one step above her placing a leg on either side of her. It was getting late and the traffic next door seemed to have slowed for the night.

Erica being neighborly says "Hi!"

"What's up girl," he says in a drawn out low bass voice.

"Nuttin, just came out to enjoy the weather," she says in her sweet raspy voice. "How 'bout you?" she asks.

"Chillin" was his only reply.

Ricky still sitting quietly behind his wife wonders what his wife is doing trying to continue this conversation. He looks down at Demetrius sitting in his chair at the bottom of the steps between their two sets of steps. He is coal black and solid muscle, and was talking to his wife completely ignoring the fact he was sitting there.

Ricky's mind began to wonder back to a couple of weeks ago when he and Erica laid in their bed listening to the moans coming from his apartment thru the thin walls and open windows. They were in their mid-thirties and Demetrius was probably only about twenty-three but still, it seemed to go on forever.

He was snapped out of his day dream when she lifted the back of her shirt up "Tickle my back, pleeeeaaase?" she asked.

He slid back to make sure she couldn't feel his erection that developed during his day dream and began running his fingertips softly up and down her back. As he tickled her back his mind drifted off again to that night. He thought about the sounds but then began remembering Erica's voice whisper "He has been fucking her forever. Everyone in the neighborhood can probably hear her. It sounds like its true what they say about black guys."

All of these statements kept playing in his head along with the sounds and he found himself very aroused. When he began paying attention to his actual surroundings he felt his hands gently caressing her back sliding up to her neck making her shiver and she let out a light moan. He pulled her hair to one side making her tilt her head so he could gently kiss her ear pulling her ear lobe into his mouth and lightly sucking it into his lips.

A series of small moans escaped her lips as she felt eight finger tips run down her arms across her hands and onto her thighs. "Mmmmm that feels so good" she said lightly as she felt goose bumps forming on her entire body.

He slid his finger tips to her knees then back up letting them fall to the inside of her thick toned thighs many times. She spread her legs slightly hoping his fingers would find the moist area between them. As his fingers slid just past her pussy barely touching it she raised her hips up trying to offer it to him as his fingers roamed away. He was surprised to find she wasn't wearing panties under her shorts and slid his hand back up her thigh and under the leg of her shorts and let his fingers spread her pussy and slide the length of her slit.

"Oohhh god that feels good, don't stop!" she breathed as she grabbed his hand into both of her hands and held it there.

Erica began slowly gyrating her hips working his finger into her tight pussy. Her breathing was becoming heavy as she began biting down on her bottom lip her eyes closed tight. The cool breeze swept across her exposed pussy adding to the exhilarating feeling she was getting from her husband's fingers.

She felt her breast being groped adding to her excitement when she realized they were not her husband's hands. She suddenly remembered Demetrius being there the whole time. Her mind started to race "What are we doing? How did we forget he was here?"

Ricky's hand became paralyzed between her legs when he also realized what was happening. "That feels so good Honey please don't stop," she said almost pleading with him.

Demetrius took another step up now standing between Erica's legs making them spread to either side of him leaving his waist eye level. "You heard her "Honey" don't stop," he said looking down mocking him.

He grabbed her small hand making her look up at him and wonder why she wasn't stopping this. He slowly brought it to the bulge forming in his white silky basketball shorts. He guided her hand up and down the full length of his big cock making her lips part for an exaggerated exhale.

Ricky's mind was flooded with emotions, dumbfounded, confused, hurt, intimidated, but most confusing he was turned on. He could feel his wife was soaked between her legs and moving her hips to increase her pleasure.

Erica was now rubbing Demetrius' cock through his shorts with both hands. She was openly moaning as she tilted her head back to look up into his dark eyes. He placed his large black hand behind her head and pushed her face into his concealed cock. "Ooohhhh god!" she breathed heavily as her opened mouth pressed against the huge bulge in his shorts.

Ricky was worried and had quit playing with her pussy but it didn't matter. His wife was now in a state that he didn't know existed. She grabbed Demetrius' waist band with both hands and pulled his shorts down exposing a huge ebony colored cock.

Ricky watched as his wife wrapped both of her pale dainty hands around his thick girth and began stroking it just inches from her face. He sat motionless behind his wife but close enough he could hear her mouth part open as she slid her lips over his big head. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned leaving her mouth there for a moment before pulling it out.

She held his heavy cock up with one hand admiring it briefly. "Your dicks huge!" she said before devouring it again and again.

"Don't you think we should at least go inside so everyone driving by can't see you sucking his dick?" Ricky asked passively with a hint of sarcasm.

"She don't seem to mind" Demetrius replied arrogantly with a grin. He pulled her head back by her hair making his black cock spring from her mouth. She was left with her mouth open and tongue sticking out panting. He used his free hand to grab his cock and rub it over her face and mouth.

He ordered her to stand up and take her shorts off and she willingly complied bending over slightly as she slid them down her legs. Demetrius stood confidently stroking his cock as she removed one foot at a time then tossing them to the side. He grabbed and pulled her shirt up over her head leaving her standing completely naked.

Ricky, quietly sliding into the background and finding his chair, watched on. He watched his wife stand naked on their steps while their young black neighbor stroked his magnificent erection. He always considered his wife to have a thick ass but it seemed to be totally engulfed by Demetrius' large ebony hands. He pulled her tight to him pressing his big cock against her lower stomach.

Ricky watched and listened as they kissed letting their tongues explore each other's mouths. Demetrius pulled one hand from her ass and slapped it back creating an echoing slapping sound. Erica had a small angel tattoo on the small of her back and Rick couldn't help but to think "How ironic."

"Mmmmm, spank that ass!" Erica said in her best naughty voice.

He repeated this several times switching hands with each slap. Erica was becoming obviously turned on and was now feverishly stroking his black monster.

He grabbed her by the back of her hair and pushed her panting mouth onto his cock. She was now bent over at the waist with her naked ass and pussy facing her husband while sucking his huge black cock. She sucked as much of him as she could into her mouth leaving a slobber trail with each bob.

"Let go inside so I can get some of that white pussy!" he said leading her toward his side of the duplex. His big ebony cock swinging side to side as he walked away.

Ricky was left sitting alone on his small porch. Erica gave him one last quick glance as she disappeared into the adjacent apartment being lead by her wrist by their over-sized black neighbor. He was at a loss as he watched his wife's thick naked ass slightly bounce with each step until the screen door closed behind them.

Ricky stood and walked into his apartment playing back in his mind what just transpired. He again recognized he was fully erect and began rubbing himself thru his shorts as he wondered into his bedroom. He lay alone silently stroking his dick trying to hear any noises coming thru the wall or opened window. "What just happened and why the fuck is it turning me on?" he asked himself.

Now in his bedroom, Demetrius put her on his bed on her hands and knees facing him. She automatically slid her warm mouth over his cock head and down his fat shaft taking as much as she could. He reached his long arms back and began roughly groping and slapping her 'stuck up' ass making her moan and suck on his cock like a wanton slut!

She was so turned on she never even thought about Ricky or what he might be thinking right now. The only thing that mattered to her was pleasuring this black cock the way it deserved. Demetrius now had both of his hands behind her head and was fucking her willing married mouth hard enough that her bare ass jiggled with each thrust.

For the first time in her life she wanted to be used. He grabbed one ass cheek and shook it before giving it a hard smack. Every time he pulled his cock from her, she chased after it with a panting mouth. Her lips, chin, and cheeks now glistened with her saliva.

"Suck that black dick! Get that married mouth all over that mother fucker!" he said only concerned with his pleasure and making her his slut.

Ricky knelt near his open bedroom window and became flush as Demetrius' words shot thru his head. He could even slightly hear her moaning and slurping as she sucked on his cock.

Demetrius pushed Erica onto her back and her legs automatically spread exposing her bald glistening pussy to the large black bull. She looked up into his eyes her mouth still open trying to catch her breath. Her hands slid down her stomach and over her pussy and rubbed her clit.

He climbed between her spread legs forcing them wide to either side of his thick frame. He rubbed his big cock head up and down her slit making it wet before lining it up to her opening and applying pressure. After a few unsuccessful tries; his head and the first couple inches finally forced its way into her slick pussy making her gasp and her eyes open wide with a fearful look.

He slid back slowly several times leaving just the head then pushed back into her feeding her tight pussy a little more black cock each time. He continued this routine until finally he had all of his cock buried in her married pussy and his balls resting on her ass.

Erica moaned and grunted out loud each time her pussy was violated by his black beast. She felt a sensational stretching feeling between her legs and felt him touch places she didn't know existed inside of her.

Ricky; still kneeling down at his window, could hear his wife grunt and groan. It sounded as if she was having the wind knocked out if her several times and couldn't take it any longer. He quit feverishly stroking his hard on and went to get a closer look. He grabbed his chair from the porch and walked around back setting it down just below the open window. He stood on it and peered into the room in which his wife and her black bull occupied.

He saw Demetrius' muscular black body lying over his wife engulfing her tiny pale body into his. From Ricky's angle he couldn't see his wife, just her bent legs on either side of this ebony god.

Ricky watched on as he slid his arms under Erica's back cupping her shoulders into his hands; she was at his mercy. He began driving his huge cock into her pussy with force letting his heavy balls slam into her ass cheeks each time. Ricky could see the muscles in his ass flex with each thrust into his wife's beautiful pussy. He also noticed on his backstrokes how wide her pussy was being stretched to accommodate the black cock.

She screamed out in pleasure each time he buried his cock into her. His pace began to increase until he was relentlessly pounding her pussy, ignoring her attempts to push away.

"Oooohhhhhh god, fuck me, fuck me," she yelled out panting between her words. "I'm gonna CUMmmmm," she screamed then threw her head back and began convulsing beneath her black thug.

Her toes curled, her legs tried to wrap around his body but could not make it the whole way; her arms shot out to her sides and grabbed hands full of sheets, and she lifted her head to look down at the black cock fucking her giving her the most intense orgasm of her life.

Ricky still standing on his chair became overwhelmed and came in his shorts while rubbing his erection. He and Erica have been married for nine years and he was seeing a side of her he could never even imagine. He couldn't believe she was in the apartment next door fucking a black thug she really didn't even know but she was openly begging him to fuck her. Then he realized how loud she was screaming and thought every neighbor around them could probably hear her beg to be fucked. He snapped out of his trance and became aware of his surroundings and decided he better go back inside to his apartment.

Demetrius pulled his cock from her pussy with a slurping sound. It glistened with her juices as he swiftly brought it to her open mouth as she tried to catch her breath. She had both of her hands between her legs massaging her sore pussy as he fed her mouth his cum covered cock. "Look what you did. You made a mess of my cock" he said mockingly. "Now clean it off so I can get some more of that white pussy!" and laid it across her lips and rubbing it on her face leaving a trail of her own pussy juices over her face.

She sucked, licked, and slurped all over his cock, her hands never leaving between her legs. "Please fuck me again," she said in a soft raspy voice.

Once his cock was cleaned he turned her over onto her knees and pushed her shoulders to the bed leaving her thick ass in the air. His big hand slammed down onto her ass making her cheek slightly jiggle. He grabbed his huge cock in his right hand and using his left hand, grabbed her ass and used his thumb to spread her pussy. He began rubbing his saliva covered head up and down the length of her tiny pussy. "Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes, please don't tease me, pleeease" she replied as she tried to push back into him.

"Tell me. Tell me you want my black cock."

She was beginning to moan and reached back between her legs grabbing his thick girth into her tiny hand to line it up to her opening. Breathlessly she began begging "I want it. I want it. I want your big fucking black cock! Please fuck me!" She was now moving her ass up and down letting her pussy slide over his head.

"Louder! I want your husband to be able to hear you say it!" he demanded with another slap to her ass.

"I WANT YOUR BLACK COCK!!!" she yelled out. Suddenly her body tensed and a loud prolonged yell escaped her mouth as she felt her pussy part to accept his entire cock in one motion. Her reaction was to fall forward but he held her by her hips making sure she got exactly what she was begging for.

"Where you trying to go? This is what you wanted, right?" he taunted as he drove into her over and over.

His pelvis was slamming into her ass with each violent thrust making waves in her ass. Her heavy c cup tits swayed in rhythm. She gripped the sheets tight into her hands and shamelessly screamed out in pleasure. He grabbed her hair pulling her head back never easing up on his repetitive pounding.

Ricky lay in his bed listening to his wife loving the black cock that owned her pussy right now. Last month they listened to a nameless faceless slut being fucked but now this was much more personal. This "slut" was his wife.

Erica screamed out "I'm gonna cum again!!" Her mouth opened releasing a long loud whimper as she began to shake once again.

Demetrius slammed his hand onto her ass again filling the air with a sharp smacking sound as he continued to pound into her quivering pussy. She fell onto her stomach making his big cock withdrawal and it begin spraying thick loads of cum on her ass and the small of her back drowning her angel tattoo. He growled as he slid his exploding cock up and down between her plump cheeks.

12