Welcome to the Neighborhood

Story Info
Kristen gets an eyefull.
1.4k words
4.11
46.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen looked around her living room...boxes everywhere. She had moved into this place a few days ago and she still had no ideas what was in all these boxes. It's funny, she thought to herself as she looked around, how much stuff one can accumulate over the years. She placed her glass of wine on the windowsill and sat on the floor, ready to sort through as much as she could tonight. She sat cross-legged on the floor and reached for a box, her legs held together, she used her arms to crawl along the floor, her long brown hair draping across her breasts, a few strands falling into her cleavage as she stretched and pulled the box closer to her. She brushed her hair away from her blue eyes and began to sort through the box. Books, photos, CD's, papers...she really should have packed a bit better. She placed the books to her left and got up. She walked to her bookcase and placed the books on the top shelf, her shirt rising over her sensuous body, coming right up to her breasts. She turned and grabbed her wine from the window and sipped it slowly, her eyes drifting out the window and across to the building next door.

She noticed a light go on. Kristen turned her eyes towards the light, wanting to see what was going on. She saw a man walk in the room. He was tall, well built, dark eyes, glasses and very attractive. He took off his coat and hung in it his closet. As he turned, she stared at his ass. Very nice, she thought to herself as she smiled slightly at the sight of him. He left the room, leaving the light on and Kristen sipped her wine, still watching the window, waiting his return. She no sooner put the wine glass down when he came back into the room with a glass of water. He placed the glass down on his desk and removed his shirt, his smooth chest exposed. He began to caress it with it both hands, pinching his nipples lightly as he sat down in front of a laptop at his desk. Kristen watched as he did, becoming slightly aroused at the sight of it.

She thought maybe she shouldn't be watching, when he suddenly turned his head in her direction, his eyes locked on hers. She felt the blush rise to her cheeks as she tried to smile at him, very embarrassed by herself. He smiled back at her and stood up from his chair, walking towards the window, his gaze never leaving Kristen. She was a bit surprised as he started to undo his pants, slipping them off his hips and letting them fall to the floor, exposing his black silk boxers and smiling even more at her. She amazed herself when she became more visible in the window and grinned at him, her arousal growing with anticipation of his next move. Her hand slid into the top of her shirt, slipping beneath it as she lightly touched her collarbone, trailing her fingers along it lightly, shifting against the wall as she watched him. He slipped off his boxers and tossed them to the side, completely naked, caressing his chest again as he stood in front of the window, watching to make sure Kristen was still watching, Her hand slipped a bit more into her shirt as she watched him, slowly working its way to her nipple as she touched it lightly, sighing heavily as she felt it harden to her touch.

He grabbed his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly, almost teasingly as he smiled even wider at her. His other hand still caressing his chest as he stroked, he tilted his head back a bit and opened his mouth. She imagined a soft, deep moaning coming from his lips and removed her hand from her shirt and began to slip it down her shorts, pushing her hand beneath her thong as touching her pussy lightly, the sight of him too much to contain herself any longer. Her excitement at his little display overtaking her every action, she moved her body away from his view, still making sure he could see her watching. He sat back down in his chair, leaning his back into it as he stroked his cock a bit faster, pinching his nipples a bit more as his eyes closed briefly, the pleasure sweeping over his body.

The excitement was too much for Kristen to handle. She reached deep into her shorts and began to rub her clit through her thong, massaging the satin of it against her roughly, reveling in the feeling as she moaned softly, never taking her eyes of her neighbor. Her pussy becoming wetter with each movement from her hand, she slowly pushed the thong aside and slipped two fingers inside her, her eyes fluttering closed as she watched.

He saw the excitement in her eyes, he knew she was pleasuring herself with his every action. He watched her face, seeing the joy she was getting by watching and he felt he should do more to keep her watching. He slowly rose out of the chair and walked over to his bed. He grabbed a small bottle of lube and poured some in his hand, he was determined to put on a good show for such an admiring audience. He laid down the bed, his head towards the window as he gripped his cock tightly in his hand. Pushing his hips up lightly in her direction as he stroked his cock, spreading the lube over it, the warming sensation overwhelming his senses.

He closed his eyes and stroked a bit more slowly, not wanting to get excited to quickly. She watched as if under a hypnotic spell, as her fingers slid easily from her pussy, pushing them in deep as she watched. His body a sight to see, his smooth chest, his firm thighs...it only made her wetter to see it. She closed her eyes tightly and let a small moan escape her lips as she came softly, her pussy spasming around her fingers. She opened her eyes slowly and stared down at him, her fingers still buried inside her pussy as she watched the smile grow larger on his face. He knew she came, everything about him just knew she did, and he wanted her to do it again. He slid to the top of the bed, resting his head on his pillows, giving her a side angle of his cock. He slowly slid his hand along it, glancing over to see her face as he did. She smiled as she watched him, curling her fingers inside her pussy, the sight of his cock, bringing a smile to her face as he began to stroke it a bit faster, pulling lightly on it as his other hand crept down and began to caress his balls, his eyes closed tightly as he clenched his teeth, his chest rising and falling heavily.

The facial expressions were too much for Kristen to bear. She quickly slid a third finger deep inside her, thrusting them hard and fast in her pussy, struggling to keep her eyes open, her moaning becoming a bit louder with each thrust from her hand. She watched him intently, rubbing his cock furiously, his eyes opening to meet her across the way, crying out loudly towards her, causing her to cum instantly as she felt her pussy soak her fingers once again. Her head tilted back and he knew she came again, his own excitement rising quickly, he got off the bed and headed back to his chair, pounding his cock relentlessly, pinching his nipple as he glanced up to make sure she was watching.

She watched as his hand slid faster and faster along his cock, his body tensing as he exploded against his chest, his head hanging over the back of the chair, his hand still tightly wrapped around his cock. She slowly removed her hands from her shorts, still watching as he picked his head up and cleaned himself up and put his boxers on. He grabbed his drink and headed for the window. She picked up her glass of wine and stood more in the window, facing him more then she had before. He took a hardy sip from his glass and smiled at her, flashing his charming smile. She smiled at him and glanced at the clock, making sure she knew when to see him again. He backed from the window slowly, blowing her a kiss and giving her a small wave before closing his curtains. She waved back and smiled, knowing full well she'd being seeing him again, and walked away from the window, returning to her boxes. What a welcome, she thought to herself and laughed to herself as she returned to her unpacking.