Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, "Fuck Nick, you always get me so horny."

I grinned, pulling my tank top over my head and tossing it aside. I leaned in, shoving my own shorts past my feet and regaining my position on his abdomen. I sat there, with my back arched against his body. My ass was pushed so far back that his cock rested in the space between my cheeks. I knew that this time, I was in control. I rubbed up against his meat, feeling him grope my thighs as I humped him dry.

I grabbed my thighs tight, piercing me with those eyes and instructing, "Own that cock boy, make it yours."

I nodded, leaning back reaching for my shorts and pulling out a single condom from the pocket. I propped myself up, allowing enough room for me to rip off the wrapper and roll the rubber down his cock in a single motion. Getting to my feet, I positioned myself into a squat, resting his cock up against my hole while my dick hung between me, pointing straight towards Cory.

Rubbing up against him, I asked, "You ready for me?"

Meeting my gaze, he responded, "Take control."

Right as the words left his mouth, I lowered myself on his length, nearly slamming my ass into his body as I reached his full size. Cory yelled out as he felt my cheeks against his crotch.

His pupils widened as he lowered his voice, "Oh my fucking God!"

I stayed in that motion for a few seconds, allowing my body adjust to his size. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt, but the look on Cory's face when I took his entire cock in one shot was well worth it. Clenching tightly, I slowly raised myself up and down, causing him to moan in the background. Not letting him escape my ass, I continued to pump my knees as he blissfully laid still. I threw my hands behind my head and started to whimper as his cock slid up against my walls. Pumping up and down, I rode his cock feeling his head slide through my ass.

My mouth flung open, letting out moan after moan as I felt Cory's cock hitting my prostate. He followed suit, reaching up and touching my body. Moving his palms up my stomach and towards my torso, I felt him run his hands along every groove of my body. He eventually stopped at my nipples, flicking before squeezing each between his fingertips. How could he have known they were so sensitive.

I continued to ride his cock, pumping my legs up and down. We had been at this for only about fifteen minutes when I felt sweat start to drip down my body, running down the creases of my chest and falling onto Cory. There, it joined the pools of precum that filled every crevice as my cock continued to leak with every stroke. There wasn't a mirror to be seen but I could feel my body glistening as it was drenched in sweat and the sunlight that had peeked through the curtains. I eventually started to grow weak in the knees- not from the strain on my legs but from the sensations of our fucking. I needed to cum and I knew Cory could get me there.

Leaning forward, I pressed my palm in the center of his chest. I yelled out, "Fuck the cum out of me Cory, finish me off."

I immediately saw that animalistic look in his eyes as he raised his lower body and started to thrust into me. I leaned forward, anchoring myself on his chest for stability. Reaching for my own cock, I gathered the excess precum and lathered it all along my shaft using it as lube. I started to pump my cock, feeling my cockhead push out against my closed fist in the same way Cory's pushed past my muscle.

Each of Cory's strokes got me closer and closer to finishing. Looking me in the eye, he instructed, "Cum for me, boy."

Just then, like a soldier following orders, I came. I yelled out as my cock pulsed in my hand and emptied onto Cory, painting his abs with white cream. I shook as cum spewed out of my cock like a broken faucet. I yanked on my dick, squeezing out every drop as he continued to thrust.

Tracing the puddles of cum with his fingertips, he said, "Oh my God you came so much- I'm completely covered!"

I clenched my hole, "Well when you fuck me like that, what do you expect?"

He laughed, squeezing my side, asking, "Glad I could get you there. Now it's my turn."

I eased myself off his dick and flung the condom off with a loud snap. Watching his motions, he quickly grabbed his cock and started to jerk himself off- he was rough but I could tell by his moans that that's the way he liked it. I grabbed his balls in my palm and fondled them, rubbing them with my fingers while gently squeezing.

Cory raised his head, "Holy shit that feels good. Keep doing that."

After a few more rough strokes, Cory brought himself to climax as his balls tightened in my hands. In a low roar, he started to shoot his cum all over himself. My jaw dropped, amazing at how much this guy could cum. Not letting go, I looked over at Cory's body that was completely covered in streaks of white cum, like something out of a Jackson Pollock museum.

Letting go of his cock, I collapsed beside him, nearly hitting my head on the floor. I lied there for a few seconds, motionless, as the effects off this morning's run and my riding took a toll. Cory reached over and grazed my body with his hands.

I looked over, commenting, "Is this the part where you cook breakfast for me?"

Cory laughed, leaning in, "I'd love to cook you breakfast sometime, but I can't today. I have to report to the office in a little over an hour."

I slowly got up, grabbing my clothes as Cory squeezed my thigh, "I'm really glad you joined me this morning- not just for the sex but for the run. I like having you around."

Instantly my disappointment turned to bliss, as I pulled on my tank top, "Let me know the next time you need some company."

He smiled bright, "I certainly will."

And he did. Cory called me over just about everyday that week. He worked from home most days and so I found myself over at his house just about every afternoon (and sometimes late at night if I hadn't had enough.) I had Cory in more ways than I had hoped for, and yet, there was a part of me that still wasn't satisfied. I wanted more, though I constantly had to remind myself that this was the best I could get. He was married and If I could only have him physically, then I'd have to learn to be okay with that.

Friday night came as a much-needed respite. Cory messaged me earlier that day saying he had plans that night. That was perfect for me as my parents had set up a dinner party and insisted that I be in attendance.

I had just put on some clothes, when I hear my dad calling from downstairs, "Hey son, could you get the door and let our guest in."

I ran down the stairs, fixing the collar on my button down as I replied, "Sure thing, Dad."

I still had my head turned when I opened the front door. I finally faced forward, greeted by a familiar voice that asked, "Surprised to see me?"

12