Welcome to the Raunch de Ville

Story Info
Cate shows just how far flattery can get you
2.5k words
4.04
52.7k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers

There had been a rapid re-arrangement of plans when Brian, a former work-mate of Cate's we had not seen for five years, suddenly turned up in our town on business. I cried off my own work function and we managed to squeeze a table at our favourite restaurant.

Brian was already waiting at the restaurant when we arrived. He and Cate gave each other big hugs and kisses. I know they had been very close in the past but I had never been either jealous or suspicious of their friendship. Nevertheless, I was a bit more subdued and simply shook Brian's hand.

We went to our table and the pair of them began talking about the past and the present at great speed, catching up, gossiping, laughing heartily all the time. I came in and out of the conversation a lot but didn't feel too left out. Brian, I quickly gathered, was still single, had had a few girlfriends since the one I knew when he worked with Cate and was clearly far more interested in furthering his career than any marriage plans. He was a strong, athletic sort of a bloke so he probably didn't have too many problems finding a woman when the need arose. I know Cate always found him physically attractive, quickly adding that I was too. There was always that little measure of hastiness, I won't call it guilt, in the way she said that.

We had a bottle of wine with our dinner, then another with the coffee to really get us relaxed before Cate suggested we should go back to our place.

We got home and opened another bottle of wine and started chatting away again, Brian and Cate leading the talk. I put on the CD player and, almost idly to begin with, Cate started dancing in time with the music. As she got a bit more serious she also started to kick off the magnificent red high heels she was wearing. Immediately we realised what she was doing, there was a huge protest from both Brian and I. "Hey leave those on," we said. Brian had obviously been ogling her in them too. "But I can't dance properly with these," Cate protested.

"You look magnificent in those shoes," we both said. "And anyway we don't want proper dancing, we want raunch," Brian and I mused together. The wine had loosened us both up a bit.

"What do you mean by that," Cate asked?

"You know raunch, like a stripper," we replied. "And you can't do that without high heels."

"I don't ever think I wanted too," she said demurely, then added, "but it's nice of you two to think I could. I mean, do you really think I can still be raunchy at my age?"

Just into her late 40's, Cate has a tasty little body and this night looked great with her short skirt riding up her brown legs and of course the great high heels. "Cause you can," Brian and I burst out together. We might not have been the closest of friends, but this night we were thinking like kindred souls. "Well with an endorsement like that from the two men I love and admire the most on the planet, how could I not give it a try but remember, I am just a new girl at this so I am going to need plenty of encouragement," Cate said. "And you two are going to have put my shoes back on properly." Then she sat on a chair, put both her feet on the coffee table and waited for us to oblige. This was the funniest sight, but shared fun and we all giggled away. "I can't believe this," Cate said, "you guys sitting there putting on my shoes so I can dance for you!"

Once they were back on she started dancing again – raunch, as requested, but more mock raunch than the real thing, well at least to begin with.

"You boys want raunch," she said with a laugh. " I want to hear you."

"We want raunch," Brian and I chorused. She hammed it up like a stripper, running her hands over her body outside her skirt and top; thrusting a bit with her groin. Then she asked the question again and we replied "yes we want raunch" and we cheered and clapped and wolf-whistled and called out "take if off, take if off" like we were in a cheap strip joint.

The encouragement, or the wine, or both really, started to get to Cate about then. Slowly, as a dreamy look passed over her face, she turned her back to us and it was pretty obvious by her arm movements, as her body kept swaying in time to the music, she was undoing the buttons on her top. How many, we couldn't tell. But when she twisted around, it was all of them. Her deliciously low-slung bra was visible as the top swirled open, and a lot of her breasts. Then, with a quick movement, she had the top off and we could see the clear outline of nipples, firm nipples too, through the bra. She twirled the top around her head before tossing it away.

Then she turned her back on us again, put her hands behind her and unclipped the lacy little bra. For fear of losing the moment Brian and I didn't dare look at each other even though we continued to chant in unison. Neither of us could have had any real idea of what Cate had planned now but this game of "raunch" seemed too good to stop yet. She had often danced naked for me when were alone, just as I had for her, but I didn't know how far she would go with Brian also here. But I was sure she would stop it when she wanted too because Cate always knew her own mind. Anyway, she still sun-bathed topless at the beach, so it was hardly a big deal to show her tits to another bloke if she continued, which she did.

She slipped the bra off and like the top, twirled it around above her head. Then she put one arm across her breasts and turned around to look at us. And of course, we were staring right back, trying to get as good a view as we could of her tits. The look on her face was one of impish delight. She was enjoying raunch, but more I think she was enjoying the thought she still had what it takes. She was just loving the flattery of having two men's very obvious attention. She dropped the bra from the other hand, spun around and when she faced us again, both hands were away from her body, fully revealing her luscious titties to the both of us. I remember wondering for a moment if it was the first time Brian had seen them but Cate ended that small thought with her next question.

"You want more raunch," she asked again with a devilish smile, a couple of fair clues she wasn't about to stop just yet. My mind quickly returned to that issue, as did Brian's. "We want more raunch," the pair of us chanted, willing Cate on to greater things. She ran her hands over her body again, squeezing her breasts and lifting them towards her mouth, which she licked with her lips. She pushed her hand inside her skirt and felt between her legs. She moved towards Brian, than me, then back to Brian and sat on his lap and gyrated like a lap-dancer. God knows what he was thinking – or feeling – at that moment, but it seemed to be pretty pleasurable judging by the look on his face. Then she got up and motioned us to help her up on to the coffee table - table-top dancing! She kept the whole scene going, unzipping her skirt and stepping out of it. Yep, this was more fun than the work meeting I had had to skip. Cate was down to her panties, a sight far more gorgeous than half a dozen po-faced businessmen talking about falling interest rates. Here, the level of interest was rising, not to mention something else.

"Raunch, raunch, raunch," Brian and I chanted as Cate swayed and thrust in time to the music and then, the ultimate dare, "take it all off!" And that's what did happen. Serenely now, because I sensed she knew she was stepping into a new dimension, probably one of no return, Cate slipped her panties over her slim hips, let them ride to the top of the table, then stepped out of them. Apart from the shoes, the things that had started us on this glorious adventure, she was naked, but she made no attempt to hide herself. Rather, she continued her dirty dance, her hands moving slowly all over her body. Then, she knelt down in front of us, squatting so as to reveal her full , neatly shaven womanhood to us both. As she did this she whispered she would like to be helped from the table. We took a hand each and eased her down like a princess, then she moved the performance back up a gear, jumped on to my lap, gave me a hug, gyrated on my groin, then got up. She moved towards Brian and pulled his head into her breasts. She suddenly appeared to know more about raunch than she had ever let on to me. And she obviously cared more about Brian than I had ever thought before to let him kiss her breasts like this. And there was more to come. She slipped on to his lap, grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. This was raunch, raunch, raunch as demanded and it didn't look like ending. Brian squeezed her breasts, then ran his hands over her stomach and downwards. She pushed his hand away and said "no boys, house rules here at the Raunch de Ville say you have to pay dollars for any extras with the dancers".

I was confused for a moment until I realised Cate was deep into fantasy-land, one we had often talked about during our love-making. Sometimes, when she was struggling to get into the mood, or she sensed my mind not on the job, she would talk lustily about performing for a group of men in a strip joint. It never failed. And the thought of it now had a driving impact on me. I quickly found my wallet, opened it and took out a $50 note. Brian disengaged himself from Cate to find his wallet and out came a lurid green $100 note. "Looks like you're the highest bidder," Cate said to him with a voice that smouldered sex. "I bet I know what you want, too!" With that, she grabbed the money, got on to her knees and began unzipping his trousers. Suddenly, his cock was out, and it was hardly a surprise to find it utterly erect. Putting the money aside, Cate grabbed his tool in her hands, then took it to her mouth. I ought to have been furiously jealous, my wife in front of me giving another bloke a head-job, but instead I just grabbed my wallet and found two more $50 notes. I tapped her on the shoulder and said a late bid had just come in.

She broke from Brian for a moment and said let me finish this customer first. Customer? Soon Brian groaned and came. Cate swallowed as much of his juice as she could, then turned to me, the excess white liquid slipping down her lips. Until you've seen that, you can't believe how powerful a sight it is. But Cate was already moving on, grabbing my money.

"You never know what $150 will buy you in this establishment," she said, then sat back on the floor and spread her legs. "Wanna find out?" I took down my trousers and began to push my dick into her.

"What about your friend, wouldn't he like to play too," Cate asked? Brian had looked pretty spent after cumming in Cate's mouth, but the sight of me fucking her was having some effect already and he quickly joined us. With me already pounding away down below Cate grabbed Brian's cock and began jerking it hard again. I kept up my rhythm while she worked on Brian. Then she pulled his cock into her mouth again. I knew she had fantasised about fucking one man and sucking another. So it was no surprise that with it really happening, I felt her reaching a grinding climax. I let her cum, her whimpering half-garbled because of Brian's cock, then pulled out and motioned to him to swap places. We did, then I blew inside her mouth while he ejaculated inside her. The smell of cum was everywhere. Cate had jism running down her lips and chin and a glassy look in her eyes … pure lust. She was not finished yet.

"You've still got a few dollars left on the metre boys," Cate said after swallowing my load. "Any thoughts of what we might do next for you here at Raunch De Ville?"

"Can we both cum on your tits," I said. "Sure, if you're up to it," she said. I looked at my cock … it was getting there. Brian's solid member was also back at half-mast.

"Here, let me help," Cate said. We stood up while she moved on to her knees, rubbing both our cocks with her hands, licking and sucking them in turn until they were both hard and ready to pop again.

"Okay boys, these tits are all yours, fire away," she said. Brian came first and I followed closely, but in my excitement, splashed her face. She licked at my cum with her tongue, then reached for some of Brian's with her fingers and pushed them into her mouth and sucked them hard.

"I am going to need a real good shower after work," she said. "Any volunteers to scrub my back?"

No prizes for guessing the answer to that one.

After some pretty vigorous soap-rubbing we were finally cleaned up and cleaned out. Then the three of us ended up in our bed and fell asleep. I am not sure who woke up first. As the alarm went off to remind us of another world, I do remember Cate kissing Brian gently on the lips, then me, as we lay either side of her.

"Thank you," she said, "for being so kind and lovely to me last night. I really felt beautiful.

"And thank you," we said as we got up and went our various directions to work. I had already made up my mind not to ask a whole bunch of begging questions about her relationship with Brian, or where she had learned quite so much about raunch.

But I did want to know when Brian was visiting again. Soon, I hoped as I caught a glimpse of the high heels lying in the hall where Cate had finally discarded them on our way to the shower.

wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers