Welcome to the Resort Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia turned to John, concern in her green eyes. "You're going to tell her." It wasn't a question.

John nodded. "I'll tell Maggie first, so it doesn't come as a surprise to her but yes, I'm going to tell Josie that she might be my daughter."

"Accent on the 'might'."

"If she isn't and I tell her, it won't do much harm. If I don't tell her and she later finds out that she is then she'll have reason to distrust me." Sophia smiled, slipping arms around his neck, kissing his lips.

"You know your biggest problem John?" At his raised eyebrow she continued, "you're just too honest. That said, I think that this is the right thing to do. I'll take Josie into the bathroom and give her an enema while you talk to Maggie, I'm sure that Josie won't mind that game." John raised the same eyebrow again. "Your 'daughter'," air quotes, "is as least as much of an anal slut as your wife is." John actually managed to look shocked. "As a couple we're almost anal only," she smiled, "you eat pussy like a champ, but we both prefer your cock in my ass. The way Josie describes it she only masturbates with a dildo in her butt... don't look surprised, you know she was very easy for a first timer." She kissed him again. "Anyway, let's get going. I'm looking forward to doing some nasty things with my step-daughter."

John smiled wryly, but draw his wife closer as they climbed the stairs that led to their apartment.

At the top of the flight Josie met them. She had peered into their room but hadn't entered. "My mom is in there," she informed them. "It looks like she's expecting company."

Looking through the door John could see the curve of Margaret's buttocks and thighs. The woman, Josie's mother, had positioned herself on her face and knees on the bed, posed so as to be clearly visible and available to anyone entering the door. No doubt she could hear them, but she remained motionless, waiting for them to enter. Her pussy glistened, indicating she had administered some of her own attentions to it, but in the centre of his vision was the glass plug that filled and stretched her anus. It was one of the largest models that they stocked at the Resort, and with the right lighting allowed a view deep into the rectum. He knew Margaret only wore it when she was thoroughly cleansed and especially horny and submissive, eager for what was the most degrading activity she would engage in.

John motioned for the two women to enter the room, Sophia taking Josie's hand and leading her. Josie had seen her mother bound, caned and fucked, but she knew this was one more step, a step that would leave her a mother-fucker indeed. She stopped by the bed. "Mom?"

Maggie turned towards her daughter with a sudden smile. "Baby?" Josie had no more words, she sank to her knees, her lips meeting her mother's in an awkward kiss. Maggie's arms encircled her daughter, their tongues entwining in a taboo dance. Josie's hands caressed her mother's face, sliding over her shoulders, down to her heavy breasts. "Oh baby!" Josie's lips left her mother's, slipping down her body to her breasts, taking in her nipples, suckling as she had as a child. "Baby!" Maggie sighed in contentment.

Josie remained in that position for long moments, moving only to change from one nipple to the other, Maggie moaning in pleasure all the while. Sophia and John watched, entranced by the sight of the two brunettes, mother and daughter, coupling before them. Josie's fingers slid down her mother's belly, hesitating for a moment, then parting the smooth folds of her sex. "Yes." Maggie breathed, ecstatic at her daughter's intimate touch.

"Beautiful." Sophia murmured. She guided her husband to a chair, then took a seat in his lap. The rigidity of the tool pressed against her suggested he found the display no less stimulating than she. She took his hand and placed it between her legs, her head resting against his as his fingers began to play a familiar tune in her sex. "So beautiful."

Maggie groaned as an orgasm washed over her, staring at her daughter with lust glazed eyes. The moment was surreal, being fingered to orgasm by her naked daughter while being watched by two of her closest friends. She could barely believe it was happening, but here she was. Josie licked her fingers clean, suddenly eager for more.

Josie pushed her mother back up the bed, Maggie responding, realising what her daughter wanted. In the centre of the bed the mother spread her legs, and the daughter lay between them, kissing the glistening lips of her mother's pussy. Maggie placed her thighs over her daughter's shoulders as the younger woman began to eat her pussy, her own hands twisting and teasing her breasts and nipples.

Josie took an experimental lick, tasting her mother. "I'm a mother-fucker," she murmured, loud enough for her audience to hear.

"Yes you are baby," Maggie answered her. "A hot, sexy little mother-fucker. Now make mommy cum with that hot little tongue of yours, you hot little mother-fucker." Josie's tongue swirled over her mother's clit, then she slipped lower, pushing it as far as she could into her mother's cunt, then she returned to the clit once more. Physically it was no different to what she had done with Sophia, Monica, Lisa, and Isabella. Mentally it was another thing entirely. She listened to her mother's moans as she circled the clit, nipping the swollen lips lightly. She turned her head far enough to squeeze Maggie's thigh between her teeth and was rewarded with a gasp and a deep groan.

Sophia echoed the groan. Her husband's fingers moved with the skill of vast experience, but she wanted more. "Fill me," she hissed, rising from his lap. He held his shaft steady and she seated herself once more, this time impaling herself on his rigid cock. Her anal sphincters opened easily, accommodating him with the ease of long practise. Now, with her husband's fingers on her clit, and his cock so deep in her ass, she was primed to explode. When Maggie came, incoherently praising her daughter's pussy eating skills, Sophia came too.

Both of the older women slumped back, overcome by the intensity of their orgasms. Josie slipped out from under her mother's legs and approached the couple. When she knelt and tried to lick Sophia the redhead made an attempt to push her away. "Please. No. Too sensitive." Josie demurred then, turning her blue eyes to John's.

"Can I help you then?" John lifted his wife easily, carrying her to the bed where she and Maggie embraced each other. Josie eyed his glistening cock appreciatively.

"What did you have in mind," John asked.

"You haven't... plundered my booty... so to speak, for a few hours. Could I convince you to ride me again, cowboy?" John grinned, the conversation he had planned could wait.

"Of course wench, prepare to be boarded and pillaged." Josie frowned.

"I don't want to be pillaged. Is there anything in the pirate rulebook about rape?" John chuckled and pushed the girl onto the bed, where she was quickly enfolded by the arms of her mother and her lover. The girl reached back and spread her cheeks, welcoming the fullness as John's thick shaft was driven into her ass. A delightfully brutal invasion.

Josie murmured contentedly. Enveloped in the arms of women she loved. The taste of her mother's cum on her lips. A well hung stud pounding his big cock deep in her backdoor. Life could get no better than this.

12