Welcome to the Sisterhood

Story Info
Brian's fraternity has an unusual hazing ritual.
1.3k words
3.18
39.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a very interesting campus in a rural part of New York State. The campus has both a fraternity and a sorority. All members of the fraternity and sorority houses are older than the age of consent, of course. The fraternity and sorority houses are on a street separated from the rest of campus housing. Both houses participate in various forms of pledge hazing. They are a brother and sister fraternity and sorority and they participate in their hazing rituals together. Brian was a pledge for the fraternity. As per custom, he was turned over to the sorority sister house for his night of pledging.

The sorority sisters decided they didn't like the name Brian. If Brian was going to be in the sorority house he would have to become a girl, so the sisters re-named him Christine. Changing Brian's name to Christine wasn't enough. The sisters made Christine wear a pair of stiletto heels. Christine had never worn this type of shoe before, and so she wobbled when she tried to walk. The sisters laughed at Christine's pathetic attempts. They laughed especially hard when Christine fell. They thought it would be funny to watch Christine fall again. So, they turned the stereo to the top forty station and commanded Christine to dance.

"Come on, Christine, show us your great moves!" The girls taunted.

"Yeah, Christine!" They continued, "Show us how you twerk in those heels!"

Christine responded by lumbering like a zombie on stilts. At first the girls thought Christine's pathetic attempt to dance was hilarious, but they soon got bored.

A tall thin brunette said, "Hey, remember those jumps we used to do in cheerleading like 5 years ago?"

A short curvy blonde responded, "Like the Russian jump?"

The brunette said, "Yeah, like the Russian jump. God! I can't believe I forgot the name for that! I used to do like a million of those back in high school."

The blonde said, "You forgot the name because you're stupid, Jessica. Yes, I remember what a Russian is. I was captain of the cheer squad at my high school. The Russian jump is the one where you touch your toes in the air. It's like a split in the air"

"Well," said Jessica the brunette. "Maybe we can teach Christine to do a Russian jump...in stilettos!"

All the girls giggled at the thought of Christine falling really hard.

"Ok, Christine," said the curvy blonde. "You are a really terrible sorority sister so far. Your twerking is really pathetic. Let's see if you can redeem yourself with a Russian jump."

"But," Christine protested, "It's not fair! I'm in stilettos for the first time! You were all cheerleaders in high school! How do you expect me to do a Russian jump when I can hardly walk?"

"We don't," interjected a dark haired girl. "We expect you to fall. Hard."

Christine attempted the Russian jump, and it was as pathetic as everyone expected. She fell really hard.

"Tomorrow when you walk around with a bruised knee, everyone is going to think you were sucking our cocks all night!!!" said a black girl with gorgeous thick hair.

"Well," said a petite redhead with tiny pink champagne nipples. "They won't be too far off in that assumption!!!"

Next, they decided they had to make Christine's ugly face pretty. They put make up on her and even a blonde wig. Christine didn't look quite like a girl, but she didn't look like a boy either. The girls decided Christine's face was about as good as it was ever going to get, and they wanted to show off their work. The sorority sisters decided to take poor Christine to the local bar.

The local bar was a townie bar, filled with working class men. The men in the bar had never seen anyone like Christine before. They laughed and pointed at Christine. One man came up to Christine. He picked up Christine's vodka tonic and poured it onto her. The man did this deliberately, while looking Christine in the eyes.

"Oh so sorry about that," the man said. "Can I buy you another, mam?" The cruel man chuckled, "I mean, sir...I mean mam. I'm sorry. I'm confused. What are you?"

He and all of his buddies laughed. Christine had never experienced this kind of aggression as Brian. Brian did not stand out in any way, but Christine certainly did. Impulsively, Christine threw a punch, but soon was overtaken by blows from men in all directions. In her stilettos Christine couldn't run.

Christine was totally battered and bruised from the fight, but the sorority sisters weren't done having their fun with her. They patched up Christine's wounds with super glue, so that they could continue to use her body for their own cruel pleasures.

The sorority sisters wanted Christine to lick and kiss their feet. There were 15 sorority sisters present. The 15 sorority sisters formed a circle around Christine. Some of the sorority sisters had pretty feet, with painted toes. Other sorority sisters had dirty feet, with uncared for nails and warts. This didn't matter to the sisters, they made Christine lick and suck and kiss all 30 of their feet. They made Christine crawl around the circle on all fours, passing her back and forth.

The sorority sisters decided that just making the poor battered Christine lick their feet wasn't enough. They wanted to fuck her. The sorority sisters revealed the strap-ons they had packed under their clothes and told poor Christine to start licking and sucking their cocks as well.

"Come here, we're going to mess up that pretty pink lipstick of yours. Let us show you what your whore mouth is for," said a girl with honey blonde curls.

They shoved their cocks so hard in Christine's mouth. They made her gag and spit. Tears welled up in Christine's eyes. Threads of drool formed around Christine's mouth. A few times Christine gagged so hard she though she might vomit, but she didn't. When Christine's face was covered with tears and snot and spit, the sisters knew she was ready to get fucked.

The sisters tore off the sexy clothes they had dressed Christine in earlier. Brian's ass had never been penetrated by more than a rectal thermometer. The first sorority sister's cock stung so badly Christine let out a little squeal, "ooooooo."

The redhead responded, "Jessica, pass me the Astroglide."

The redheaded girl fucked Christine so expertly with her glittery pink cock, Christine lost all control; all sense of herself. Christine's orgasm came so hard and so fast. He was simultaneously terrified and deeply pleasured. Sex as Christine was the first time in a long time that Brian had no control over when or how he came. This orgasm was unlike any he had ever had before. His body was no longer for himself, it was for Her (plural). Christine looked up. This first girl cock would not be his last. Above Christine hovered an array of cocks in every shade of human flesh. There were also some creative cocks in colors and shapes that were not human. The redhead was the only girl with pink glitter.

"Really?" Said the redhead girl, disappointed. "That's how long you're gonna last?"

"Tisk, tisk," said a girl with hazel eyes. "This one has no self control."

"Maybe we should teach him some," said Jessica the brunette.

"Why?" Countered a girl with long braids, "He's gonna get fucked all night whether he comes again or not."

They ran train on Christine, gang banging her ass and her mouth. Hour after hour was filled with an endless assault of cock. Finally, Christine lost consciousness on the floor from exhaustion. She had no way of knowing if the fucking continued. The sisters decided the night ended when each of them spit onto Christine's unconscious body. The smallest girl stood over Christine's body. She dug her black stiletto into the muscle of Christine's back and snarled, "Welcome to the sisterhood."

When Christine awoke in the morning, he found himself back in the frat house, his brothers all around him.

"Did you enjoy your night with the girls?" One of the brothers asked him.

They all laughed, as Brian just sat there looking confused.

"Don't worry," one of the brothers told him, "next week it's the girls turn."