Welcome To Your Death

Story Info
Female gym owner dominates man in late-night tryst.
1.7k words
4.01
48k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was running late in the gym as he finished his workout. In fact, he was running so late he didn't realize the gym had closed 20 minutes before. But when he looked up, he saw that the blinds were drawn and only one other person was left in the gym. A massive, muscle-bound, dark-haired woman. Mark was in his early 20's, toned, and considered himself hot. This woman was probably in her mid-30's, he guessed. She obviously worked out a lot, but to Mark's mind she had too many muscles to be attractive.

Diana stared at the young man as he finished up. Didn't the kid know the first thing about time? The hours were clearly posted. The gym closed at 9 p.m. sharp. It was now 9:20, and this little brat was still in her gym, keeping her from going home and getting a deserved night's sleep before opening it back up at 8 a.m. the next day. She was very proud of her extremely well-muscled body. She could out-strength any of the hunks that lifted the heaviest weights in the workout room. If he wanted to fight her she'd mop the floor with the kid. And a lot of the weightlifters had found Diana very sexy. They appreciated a woman with muscles, and were stunned to find she could physically dominate them in bed. In fact, just last week she had pinned a studly 25-year-old hunk who had lifted 300 pounds easily down and ridden his cock until she forced him to fill her. She would never have kids, the STD she had gotten at 18 had seen to that when her then-boyfriend had drunkenly forced himself on her. But she had taken up weightlifting with a passion afterwards, to ensure that no man could force her into sex ever again. Now she owned her own gym.

Mark felt the woman's annoyed gaze. He toweled off and stood tall, then walked over to her. "Don't look at me in that tone of voice," he growled. "If you have something to say to me, say it, you ugly, muscle-bound old bitch."

Diana just glared at him. Did this insolent sprat just call her old? "For your information, jerkface, I'm 33," she snarled. "I'm far from being old. And I'm very sexy, judging by the size of the load I forced out of Vinnie last week."

Mark gasped. "So you're the psycho bitch who raped him! He was telling me that some woman seduced him, then pinned him down, mounted him and wouldn't let him up until he emptied his balls into her cunt. It's the first time he'd ever felt genuine fear."

Diana's face twisted into a predatory grin. "He enjoyed every second of it. And I think you need to be taught a lesson in manners. I'm the owner of this gym, Diana. Who are you?"

A rivulet of terror began seeping into Mark's nerves. "M-my name is Mark."

Diana's huge arm wrapped around Mark's neck. Her other arm locked around his upper body, trapping both his arms, and Diana's legs clamped securely around Mark's, immobilizing him. After he passed out, Diana savagely tore off Mark's clothes before removing her own. By the time Mark regained consciousness, his clothes had been dropped into the incinerator [after Diana had removed his wallet and keys] and Diana's clothes were safely stowed in her office. As Mark's eyes fluttered open, Diana hoisted him roughly to his feet. She sat on the bench of a nearby machine, bent Mark over her knee and began spanking his bare bottom, hard enough to sting.

Mark glared at Diana. Spanking him? Really? He looked around but didn't see any sign of his clothes... or hers, he realized. Then he realized something else. His body liked what the bitch was doing! Unable to prevent his erection from growing to its full hardness, Mark flushed with shame.

Diana stopped spanking Mark and reached her hand down to his swollen rod. "Naughty, naughty. I didn't give you permission to enjoy yourself." She forced him to the ground. "Kiss my feet."

Mark mentally resigned himself to doing Diana's bidding. The bitch was just too physically strong. He lay flat on the floor, painfully pressing his erection against his belly, and kissed Diana's feet. He gently suckled her toes, and this brought a grunt of approval. It also made him even more turned on. He whimpered as his pole was pressed into the ground.

Diana smiled. She had the boy exactly where she wanted. She stood up and hauled him to his feet. "You may now clean me." She lifted a massive arm and pressed Mark's face against her pit. "Use your tongue, boy."

Mark had no choice. Slowly, he licked up every salty drop of sweat from Diana's armpit. Well, at least his pole wasn't painfully pressed against the ground anymore. But the sense of relief didn't last long.

Diana shifted him to underneath her other arm. As he set to work [the boy did know how to use his tongue], Diana reached down and grabbed his swollen balls. "I see it's been a while since you've had a release," she giggled. "With your arrogance I'm not surprised no girls wanted any part of you." She squeezed, hard enough to cause pain. "Maybe I should just get rid of these. Save you a lot of trouble in the future."

Mark frantically licked up the sweat from Diana's pit. The bitch was crazy! Worse yet, she was fully capable of carrying out her implied threat. She could easily crush his balls with her powerful hand. Yet at the thought, his traitorous cock grew even harder.

Diana noticed. "You're a good little slave, boy. And it turns you on to be dominated." Tears silently ran down Mark's face, and he blushed and nodded. "I wonder if I could make you cum without even touching your cock."

Mark merely whimpered. He had always been the one in control. Now he was being physically and mentally destroyed by this muscle-bound woman. In response to her gesture, he dipped his head and kissed in between her massive breasts. His pole twitched and he let out a muffled moan. He couldn't believe how turned on he was getting from being dominated.

Diana was getting very turned on as well. She wrapped an arm around Mark's head, securing it in place. Her legs locked around his and her other arm went around his waist. Her fingertips very gently rubbed against his balls, and she felt him shiver.

Mark kissed and licked along Diana's powerful cleavage. He was struggling to breathe, with her arm trapping his head the way it was. After several minutes, he was very short on oxygen. "Air... please..." he managed to say.

Diana loosened her arm slightly and Mark lifted his head. He gulped down fresh air. "Ooopsie," Diana giggled. "I think you should suckle my nipple instead... that way you can breathe while you do it."

Mark transferred his mouth to one of Diana's huge nipples. Her body shuddered as he flickered his tongue over it. "Thank you, Mistress," he whispered. His arms wrapped around her and his hands gently caressed her well-muscled rump. His balls had never felt so full.

Diana smiled. Mistress indeed. The kid was learning his place. As a reward for using his tongue so well on her nipples, Diana continue to lightly tease his balls with her fingertips. Just enough to drive him wild, judging by his shivering and the way his cock was twitching. After a few minutes she wanted more. "Lie face up on the floor, slave-boy."

Mark obeyed, hoping he was wrong about what would happen next. He wasn't. Diana lowered her dripping slit to his face. He obediently began tonguing along it and felt her legs lock around his head. The pressure of her thighs was like a vise. He speeded up his tongue, hoping to bring her to orgasm quickly so he could be free of her legs.

Diana purred with satisfaction. The boy wasn't very skilled, but he was enthusiastic. His tongue felt wonderful against her labia. She adjusted her position slightly so that it slipped inside her. That felt amazing! She pressed her body downwards more firmly and began rubbing herself back and forth, eyeing his swollen, twitching cock.

Mark was in a total panic. When Diana had shifted and driven his tongue into her, she had completely cut off his breathing. The way she was sitting, his upper arms were trapped as well. He could do nothing to budge her! He couldn't even say anything because her pussy and ass would muffle it beyond recognition. His only chance of air was to finish her. He licked frantically, swirling his tongue, but the effort simply drained his oxygen faster. He felt himself sliding... into...

Oblivious to Mark's plight, Diana ground her pussy against him harder and faster. She was so caught up in her own pleasure that she didn't notice when his tongue stopped moving within her. His hips thrashed wildly and she saw jets of cum shoot out of his cock. She had done it! A couple of minutes of grinding later, she had a shattering climax, the best she'd ever had in her life. When she regained control of her body, she stood up. Only then did she realize that Mark wan't moving.

Mark realized that his traitorous body was enjoying being smothered. Even though Diana wasn't touching him, he was going to cum! He felt it spurt out of his body as he faded into unconsciousness.

Diana reached down and felt for Mark's pulse. It was very weak. Luckily, Diana had been trained in CPR. She expertly used her hands to do chest compressions while she gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Mark's breathing returned on its own. Diana stopped what she was doing and looked down at him, smiling.

Mark smiled back. He looked down at the cum on his belly. "I hate to admit it... but cum doesn't lie. I actually enjoyed that a lot."

Diana gave him a sexy smile. "You'll have to accidentally stay late more often."

Mark chuckled. "For a moment there, I thought I was going to die. But it would have been a hell of a way to go. I'll agree to stay late on one condition...you agree to dominate me and smother me again."

Diana reached down and scooped Mark off the floor. "Deal." They sealed their pact with a kiss.