Welcome Wagon

Story Info
Wife welcomes stranger to town.
2.1k words
3.67
50.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,172 Followers

"HI, Honey. I'm home," I called out.

"HI, I'm in here," my wife answered, calling from the bedroom.

As I climbed the stairs to our bedroom, I told her that it had been a tough week and that she should get dressed because I was taking her out to dinner.

"Oh, sorry Honey, but I have a date tonight."

I stopped dead in my tracks, speechless. What, a married woman on a date! And not just any married woman, but my wife! Then it came to me. This was because of something I said about 4 months ago.

Let me back up. A while ago, I had a very, very erotic dream. It was the first wet dream I had since I was a teenager. It was about my wife having sex with another man, a stranger. When I woke, I was stunned by the vivid images in my mind and more stunned that I was getting excited again, thinking of my wife having sex with another man.

I tried to put these thoughts out of my mind, got up, cleaned myself off, and went to work. I was a bit distressed. What kind of a man, what kind of a husband gets excited at the thought of his wife being unfaithful to him? I felt like a pervert and vowed to banish these thoughts. However they would come uninvited and the result was always the same, a hard on.

Then on one of my frequent business trips, I went to an adult book store and got some magazines packaged together. In the package was a magazine published in the U.K., called Fiesta. It had pictures of wives submitted by their husbands and a letters section like Penthouse magazine, except the letters mostly had a theme of wives having sex with men not their husbands and the husbands being excited by it. Some husbands even set it up and even took pictures. I found it very arousing and realized that I was not alone in this fetish.

After that I looked for this magazine and another with the same theme, called Knave. Reading them never failed to excite me. After awhile of mentally exploring these fantasies, I had to admit to myself that I wanted my wife to engage in these activities, to have sex with other men. But how could I possibly tell her? She would think I'm a pervert or worse. I thought this would have to be just a fantasy for me.

Then one night we had drinks and dinner, went home and had great sex. In the afterglow, I said, "That was great!"

My wife agreed and said with a chuckle that we should do it more often. I apologized for my frequent travel, my heavy work load, my being tired and distracted. Then without thinking, I told her that she should not be deprived because of my work and travel, that I would not consider it a violation of our marriage vows if she needed or wanted to have sex with another man. I would support her in any decision she made and would love her no matter what.

She replied in a kind of laughing tone, "oh, really?!" I told her I was serious. She was quiet for awhile and then leaned over, kissed me and said, "Let's go to sleep." So we did. Nothing more was said about it until the moment she told me she had a date, some four months after our conversation.

This was confusing. I did give her permission to be with other men, but thought it would be when I was unavailable if it even happened, which I thought it never would. However I had set no conditions to my permission. I did give her permission to have date (which would include sex) without any qualification. Now she had taken it.

I got moving again and went into the bedroom and found my wife in sexy, lacy panties and bra, garter belt, stockings, and heels, applying makeup. I noted that this was a lingerie set that I had bought for her in the hopes that she would wear it for me on a special occasion. I said, "You didn't tell me you had a date." I know this seems a stupid thing to say to your wife in this circumstance but I was still reeling from her announcement. She told me that she had just made it within the last hour.

Not knowing what else to say, I asked where she met him.

"Well, I haven't yet. I've just corresponded with him on the internet."

Wow! I was surprised. I asked where he was taking her. As I did, she put on a long translucent or really transparent robe, which again surprised me. I thought she would put on a dress.

"Oh, we're not going anywhere. He's here in town for the first time and wanted me to give him a warm welcome before he has to run off to meet a business associate. So he's just going to come over here for a sex date, as he says."

Was this my wife? I was blown away by her blasé attitude and just stood there with my mouth agape. Then the door bell rang and she asked me to let him in while she fixed her hair.

I slowly walked to the door. Now that this was becoming a reality, I was not sure I wanted it. This was different from an alcohol fueled talk. Even then I thought that if she ever went through with it, it would be while I was away and she could tell me later. Now, I would be present, involved, surrendering my rights as a husband to another man. This was embarrassing, humiliating. Yet my cock was stirring. I continued on to the door.

When I opened it I saw an older man who liked like a traveling salesman down on his luck. He was big, perhaps not quite fat, but overweight, chubby. He had short gray hair, and, to be charitable, a face that was on the wrong side of plain. Most infuriating was the amused smile on his face, as he said, "You must be Cathie's hubby. I'm here to see her."

Damn, by that smile and tone of voice, he was saying he had the measure of me, that I was clearly the beta male here. I had the opportunity to regain some self-esteem and my manhood. I knew I should tell him to get the hell out of here and don't contact my wife again and then slam the door in his face. As I hesitated, he continued to look at me with his amused smile. It burned me up, but yet I swung the door open and said in a low, defeated voice, "Welcome. Please come in." Damn! My desire and my need for humiliation took over my self-respect. I realized that I wanted this to happen, regardless the cost to my self-esteem and masculinity.

His smile broadened and took on a contemptuous look. Why not? He knew that I knew why he was here. He knew that my words had a deeper meaning that just a simple welcome. He knew that my wife was about to have sex and it was him who would have his penis in my wife and not me, even though I was right there and could provide her with sex and had the right by marriage to do so. By my actions I was giving my wife to him, recognizing that he was superior to me and was more deserving of my wife than I. What kind of a man puts himself in such a subservient role to another man, a complete stranger? No self-respecting man for sure.

When my wife appeared she looked very sexy, clearly displaying her body for him. She said, "Welcome to our town."

"Well now, this is the kind of welcome that I like. You look even better and hotter in person than you do in pictures." So that let me know that she had sent him pictures of her (nude? Probably). Did she have to sell herself to this slub? Show her pictures to let him determine if she were worthy of his cock?!! He then approached her and kissed her full on the lips. My wife put her hands around his neck and I could see her relax her jaw so that her mouth could accept his tongue in her mouth. It was quite a kiss.

He broke it off and said that he did not have much time and that they should go to the bedroom. I thought the nerve of the guy. Here he was being offered this beautiful and well-built woman, one any man would be happy to cancel whatever appointment he had to be with her and he was giving my wife a time limit to satisfy him! Nonetheless, off they went to the bedroom as he told me to follow as I could be useful.

When we got to the bedroom, he told me to lie down. I was starting to get pissed at this guy's attitude. Who did he think he was?! What a stupid question I realized. He was the guy who was going to fuck my wife while I obediently followed his orders. That's who he was and he was clearly entitled to tell me what to do.

He then directed my wife to kneel over me so I could lick her pussy. She did and I did. He told me to get her good and wet for his big cock and do it quickly as he did not have all night. She was already wet. Nonetheless, I licked her and could see him put his cock in my wife's mouth. After a short while he asked if she was wet.

"I was wet from the moment I saw you," she replied to my shock.

He then directed her to strip naked and to get on the bed, which she did. He quickly stripped off and unceremoniously mounted my wife. As his fat cock entered her, she moved her ass up so as to meet his manly organ and orgasmed! This was a first - cumming so soon. It was not lost on him, as he looked at me with a shit eating grin with his hairy ass still going up and down, bringing his cock up and down in my wife.

"Well it's a good thing I came by. She really needs this. I guess you are not up to providing your wife with the good manly dick she craves and needs, ha ha."

What could I say to his laughing put down of me? So I said nothing but watched in fascination as he mated with my wife. I was stunned to realize that my cock was rock hard at this. I had read that "willingly having the head of another man's cock positioned against your wife's cervix, in an act that will cause him to fill her vaginally with a few hundred million sperm, knowing she will be carrying his seed in her for days, is a mental bazooka." At that moment, I had to agree.

I was mesmerized watching this lout coupling with my willing wife. After quite a while, I saw him stiffen and groan. There was no doubt that he was inseminating my wife with quite a volume of semen. He held onto her tightly as his cock throbbed in my wife's pussy and shot jet after jet of sperm into her womb. My wife knew it too and it caused another orgasm as she again raised her ass a bit to meet his thrust and moaned with delight.

He had his spent, chubby body on top of my poor wife, but she was not protesting. Finally she got up and presented his cock to my wife's mouth for cleaning, which she willingly did. He then dressed saying that this is how a welcoming should go and promising to come again (pun intended, he said) the next time he was in town. He then turned to me and asked if I had something to say to him. I thought he meant something to challenge him and when I asked what, he says how about thanking me for giving your wife what she needed and I could not provide. To my embarrassment, I did just that.

When he left, my wife came over to me, naked, and kissed me and said excitedly, "Oh thank you, honey. That was so wonderful! You were right about this dating thing and, as a bonus, I feel like a good citizen, doing a service for the community, letting a stranger know how welcoming we are."

She then looked down and saw my hard on, despite my ambivalent feelings. "Oh, I am so happy that you enjoyed this too. Come, let's take care of that." With that we went to bed and I sunk my cock in her cum filled pussy to my great delight.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,172 Followers