Welcomed Guests Ch. 03

Story Info
The situation grows more strange for Amanda.
11.4k words
4.49
82.5k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning the baby woke Amanda early with her crying. She was tired, with her being kept up late hearing the others in the next room go at it for some while last night, her own pulse keeping her up upon hearing the muffled noises of furious sex from the nearby room. Amanda had to finger herself twice more as she lay in the dark listening to her brother and friend going at it, her own memories of what happened in the car fueling her blood even further. After the noises had fallen silent and her own tiredness had enveloped her, the baby had awoken in the night and she had to change and feed her near midnight. Now the infant was waking her at the crack of dawn, the sun just now rising in the window. Amanda groaned in exhaustion as she got up to check on her baby.

Amanda changed her diaper and began feeding her, watching Jenna as she did so and knew that the baby wasn't going back to sleep after she fed. She often didn't in the morning, so after feeding her Amanda put the baby down and threw on some clothes and took the baby down stairs. She saw Penny was already awake and in the kitchen making coffee.

"Hey, I heard the baby cry and I figured you'd get up." Penny told her as she stepped off the stairs and walked into the living room. Amanda nodded at her then yawned as she carried the baby to the couch and stood next to it. Penny chuckled. "Baby keep you up last night?" Penny asked with a smile on her face. Amanda gave her a look.

"The baby? Try the noisy neighbors who kept up the construction till almost midnight." Amanda said with a smirk, causing her friend to laugh and nod her head.

"Yeah those neighbors are pretty bad around here." Penny said between laughs. She watched Amanda spread a blanket on the floor and place the baby on it, looking up after she did. "Sorry about the noise, but with the bedrooms next to each other it can't be helped." Penny threw in an excuse, causing Amanda to laugh again.

"You could lay off my big brother for a bit....I bet you damn near wore it down to nothing the way you two went at it last night." Amanda said jokingly and they both laughed.

"Nope, he's still got plenty down there I can tell you, he was just wore out is all." Penny said with a grin as they laughed again. The coffee machine beeped and Penny walked to it and filled her cup up. "Want some?" Penny asked her.

"Coffee?" Amanda asked as she looked down at the baby to check to see if she was ok, then looked back at her friend.

"Yes coffee...unless you were thinking I was offering some of Hank and his wore down parts?" Penny said teasingly to her, and she laughed at her friends quickly reddening face as she stood speechless for a few seconds.

"Penny, you have a dirty mind!" Amanda scolded her with a chuckle, her face beet red and warm.

"Coffee then?" Penny asked her, still grinning at her.

"Yes...coffee! Perv!" Amanda said as she walked into the kitchen and next to her friend as she filled another cup up.

"I know you are, but what am I?" Penny said and Amanda grinned back at her as she took the cup from her. "I mean I'm not the one who let her brother milk her." Penny said in a casual way, but timing it so Amanda sprayed out her coffee. Only then did Penny laugh. Amanda laughed as well but gave her a dirty look as she grabbed a paper towel and wiped her chin and counter up.

"I can't believe he told you about that." Amanda told her a bit more subdued as she looked at her friend, a bit embarrassed now.

"Amanda, I already told you its ok, I don't care if you two have little games together...well maybe in your case not so little." Penny said teasingly as she looked down at her friend's chest. Both of them chuckled.

"Or his, if the tent he sports is any indication." Amanda said boldly, not believing she said it after she had, but Penny laughed and nodded.

"He is...believe it. There was good reason why he was so popular in high school, well besides him being very handsome and intelligent." Penny said as she looked at her. Amanda just nodded as she drank her coffee, agreeing that she thought her brother was just that. Penny gave her a wicked grin. "What is the biggest one you ever had inside you?" she asked her, and Amanda laughed but started to think as she looked at Penny.

"I guess about this big." Amanda told her as she put the cup down and held her fingers apart on both hands.

"Bout nine inches?" Penny said and Amanda nodded.

"But he was pretty thick too, I was sore the next day as all hell." Amanda replied, and then hesitated for a second. "How...how big is Hank?" Amanda asked hesitantly. Penny smirked at her and held her hands apart...about 3-4 inches further apart then Amanda had. She laughed when Amanda looked at her and gasped.

"Jesus Penny." Amanda shot out and Penny giggled and nodded. "You took that last night?" Amanda asked without thinking.

"Hell yeah girl...several times." Penny boasted to her with a smirk, but then she chuckled. "But when we first started doing it after we started dating I was sore as hell all the time." She confessed to her.

"I imagine." Amanda agreed as she looked at her friend with a strange look. Penny noticed the far off look she was getting from her and giggled.

"I could arrange for you to have a look..." Penny told her with a wicked grin, then chuckling at the look on Amanda's face.

"Jesus Penny, he's my brother for God's sake." Amanda told her and jokingly pushed her away with her hand.

"Well I only thought it was fair with him getting free reign of seeing your new best friends." Penny said with a laugh. Amanda nodded, and then chuckled.

"Yeah I know, but...that's necessary for me to feed Jenna and...ahh...you were just playing right?" Amanda asked her with a chuckle. Penny grinned.

"Yes, but if you really wanted you could..." Penny said playfully, and they both laughed, but Amanda shook her head.

"No that's ok, I think one of us giving peep shows is enough." Amanda told her as she walked back into the other room to check on the baby. Penny continued to look at her, a smile on her face the entire time. Amanda noticed her daughter sleeping on the floor and looked back at her friend and saw her smiling. "What?" Amanda asked, not sure why Penny was smiling, but found herself blushing thinking about the last conversation. "I don't want to see him naked!" She muttered out with a blushing grin. Penny laughed.

"I didn't say anything!" Penny told her as she laughed.

"Yeah, but your face was saying plenty." Amanda said, still feeling flushed, she sat down and turned on the TV with the remote. "I'm not saying I'm not curious mind you, but that he's my brother and I don't need to see it, so I'm not...and you won't show it to me. Understand?" Amanda told her with a chuckle, looking back at her friend. Penny giggled slightly and nodded.

"Ok, but you don't know what you're missing...it's quite a sight!" Penny said in a slightly mockingly teasing tone. Amanda rolled her eyes at her friend as she sat down on the couch, shaking her head in disbelief at the whole conversation.

"I'm sure, but I don't need to see it. Now can you drop it please?" Amanda asked her friend, starting to feel very embarrassed at the conversation now. Penny looked at her as they both sat on the couch, seeing Amanda blushing deeply now, her smile fading. Penny nodded at her.

"Ok, I'll stop." Penny told her quietly, though she was still grinning as they both turned and watched the TV in silence. The tension drained from the room and both of the friends made small talk over the next hour until they heard soft sounds from upstairs telling them Henry was awake. Penny chuckled aloud.

"The dead arise." She said with a smirk as she looked at Amanda, causing her to giggle softly. In a minute they saw and heard him come down the stairs...heard him because he flew down the stairs very loudly. The sudden sounds woke the baby, who immediately started crying. "Hank...you bone head!" Penny muttered softly at him with a grin. He shrugged apologetically.

"Sorry." He said as he walked over to them as Amanda was picking her daughter up off the floor. He watched as she checked her diaper and heard her chuckle. She looked up at him.

"You woke her, you get to change her." Amanda said with a huge grin as she held the baby out for him to take her. He sighed, but nodded. Both the girls laughed as he again placed the baby back on the floor and grabbed the diaper bag from the table.

"Think of it as practice honey." Penny told him with a teasing smile. He just grunted to her in reply as he started opening Jenna's diaper and silently thanking the fates it was just wet and nothing else.

"Well the way you two have been going at it, it won't be long." Amanda commented with an honest smile. Henry glanced up at her and shot her a lopsided grin.

"Not if Penny keeps wearing me out every night." He said jokingly as he glanced over at his wife, causing her to laugh loudly. He looked back down to finish the changing job.

"Well you're young...and you've got the stamina of a horse Hank." Penny told him, then leaned over to Amanda and whispered into her ear. "And the dick of one as well!" She whispered to her, spreading her hands before Amanda's eyes as she had before to show her his length. Amanda gasped out in surprise at her, softly elbowing her back as she looked at her in embarrassment.

"Penny I cant believe you said that!" Amanda told her softly, but not soft enough, because Henry looked up at the two of them. Amanda quickly leaned closer to her friend. "You're unbelievable!" Amanda whispered to her, a surprised smile on her face. Penny laughed.

"I know I am...sorry bout that." Penny muttered in a whisper as she looked at her husbands confused look.

"What's going on...what did you say Penny?" He asked as he finished hooking on the diaper on the still softly crying infant. Penny just shrugged at him.

"Oh nothing Hank...just teasing her is all." Penny told him with a grin. He then glanced at his sister who then gave him an embarrassed look, giggling softly as she did. He just shrugged to himself as he looked down again at the baby as he picked her up and gave her back to his sister.

"Well...she's changed." He said as she took the baby from him. The baby had stopped crying for a few seconds as she was picked up, but started again after Amanda took her. "She hungry?" He asked as he stood up. Amanda nodded as she used her other arm to lift her shirt, exposing her bare breasts.

"Yeah...looks like it." She said aloud as she positioned the baby under her nipple. Jenna's small hands gently touched her mother's breast as she was brought closer and she stopped crying when she felt the nipple go into her mouth and she started suckling. Amanda chuckled softly and looked over at him as he took a seat in the chair across from her. "Yeah, I'd say she was hungry." She told him with a grin. But she grew flushed when she noticed his intense interest in the feeding. Amanda lowered her gaze in slight embarrassment for a second before she remembered Penny just two feet away. She glanced over at her and noticed almost the same intense stare from Penny as her brother. Amanda's face became even more flushed, but she felt her heart race at the thought of being watched by the both of them. She felt her panties growing wet again at the attention.

Penny was watching almost as intently as her husband was, as fascinated as him by the act before her. She looked over at her husband, causing him to look back at her and flush in embarrassment. He even grinned and almost giggled at being caught watching his sister. Penny smiled at him, telling him it was ok to watch. She then glanced back at her friend and her bare breasts. She noticed Henry's gaze assumed its normal ogling. Penny realized of the three of them, she was the only one not embarrassed by the situation. She also noted that the only sound in the room beside the TV was the soft suckling of Jenna as she drank from her mother. Penny felt her pulse race the longer the event went on. In a few minutes she noticed the tenting from her husband's pants as he took in the scene before him. Penny also noticed Amanda's quick glances at her brother's lap and Penny knew what she was thinking. Each time Amanda would quickly lower her gaze, or glance over at her friend, but in either case her face seemed to become an even deeper red. After about ten minutes, Penny could no longer stand it. She stood up and walked over to stand behind her husband's chair, quickly leaning over to place her mouth near his ear.

"When the show is over...come upstairs." Penny whispered to him and he turned and looked up at her. She flashed him a smile and again lowered her mouth to his ear. "But stay and watch the show...all of it, ok?" She whispered to him and he just nodded softly in confusion. She stood up and walked back to the stairs and started up them. He looked back at his sister as she feed the baby, but Amanda glanced at her friend as she started up the stairs. Penny flashed a grin and she again held her hands apart, showing her friend again how big her brother was. Amanda giggled out in embarrassment as she watched Penny continue up the stairs. Henry glanced back to she what his sister thought was so funny, but his wife's torso was out of view now. When he glanced back at his sister, he saw her intently looking at him, but she looked away, giggling even louder as she did, her face burning and a huge smile on her lips. She watched her daughter suckle her breast for a minute, feeling the soft tugging and pleasure she got each time her daughter feed. When she looked up she saw what she expected to...her brother intently watching Jenna feeding. Amanda felt her pulse race even more when she again glanced down and saw her brothers pants were even further tented then before. It was his turn to blush slightly at her gesture and her chuckled, causing her to as well, though she continued to ogle the hidden package inside his clothing.

Without thinking, she licked her lips thinking they were very dry, and Henry noticed her doing so and he responded by pushing his body down and up with his hips as he scooted down in the chair. Amanda gasped out as she saw his bulge flex upward, and she tore her eyes from it to look at his face, seeing a huge knowing grin on his lips. She gasped again at the wave of embarrassment and excitement that washed over her and she forced her eyes back to her daughter as she felt beads of sweat starting to form on her over heated body. She also could feel the wetness between her legs and knew her panties were soaked through. She fought to keep her eyes down and on the baby, knowing her brother was still ogling her completely. So it was that she missed for a half minute as her brother moved his hand and slowly, but firmly rubbed over his confined erection.

Minutes later, Jenna drifted off to sleep and her lips popped from Amanda's nipple and her mother lowered her to the lap below her. Amanda glanced up over at her brother as she slowly lowered her shirt, again covering her breasts. Henry had already removed his hand from his lap, but his sister still sighed and giggled slightly, feeling almost a post-orgasmic contentment, though her face was still flushed in a deep red. Without saying a word Henry stood up, his cock obscenely tenting the leg of his pants as he slowly walked to and started up the stairs after his wife. Amanda watched him as intensely as he had watched her minutes before, her imagination doing wonders with the bulge in his clothing. He did flash her a wicked grin as he neared the top, but continued up and out of sight upstairs. Amanda felt breathless with his departure, as if she had run a race. She felt light headed, as she took in deep breaths and gently picked up her daughter and placed her on the outspread blanket on the floor. She then sat back down on the couch, but glanced at the stairs, figuring she knew why they were up there.

Henry slowly opened the door to his bedroom and met the sight he had expected...Penny nude on the bed, slowly fingering and palming her very wet pussy. He let out a huge grin, almost breaking out into laughter as he walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"I see that you're very ready!" She said teasingly as she noticed the huge bulge in his pants. He did laugh then and he nodded. "I take it she finished feeding the baby?" She asked him as her eyes followed him as he began stripping.

"Yeah, she was...and I think I almost gave her a stroke...she was so red!" he told her partly jokingly and half ruefully. His conscious still bothered him over the entire situation, though his little head seemed to be doing most of the thinking recently, he thought to himself.

"She'll be ok...trust me. Now come here and fill me up baby!" She told him, unworried over her friend at the moment. She opened her legs wide, wanting his large cock inside her very hot pussy, she didn't want to wait over foreplay...she long past primed. He chuckled as he moved onto the bed, leaning over and licked one of her nipples.

"You sure you want to skip the..." he started to say.

"Oh shut up and fuck me!" She muttered out with a giggle as she embraced him. She giggled as he moved between her legs and she felt the head of his sizable cock at the lips of her pussy. "Oh god...hurry...fuck me!" She cried out as she thrust her hips up and two inches of his manhood slid into her. He laughed, then pushed into her to the hilt, causing her to gasp aloud. "OOHH FUCK YES...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" She chanted out as he began thrusting into her. Even as wet as she was, he was a tight fit inside of her, stretching her each time he bottomed out inside her. "OHHH GOOODD YYYEESSSSSSS!" She screamed out as an over charged orgasm slammed into her and she started to cum.

"...Ooohh Gooodd Yeesssss!" Amanda heard very clearly from above her. She giggled softly to herself, thinking it didn't take her brother long to get Penny off...he had only been gone five minutes or so. She was laying spread out on the couch, her shorts and wet panties down around her knees, with her legs open and her fingers on her right hand were playing with her clit. She alternated between popping two fingers inside her slit or fingering her clit as she listened to the soft pounding of the bed upstairs. She could count the number of orgasms her friend had...she was very vocal about them, but Amanda didn't bother. She knew there were over ten though. She was more concerned over her own pleasure, whipping her own juices into a messy froth with two orgasms of her own. As she lay there thirty minutes later exhausted and panting, she had the sense of mind to pull her shorts and panties back up before she closed her eyes and napped.

About an hour later, Penny closed the door to her bedroom. Henry was asleep again, and even though she was tempted to do the same...and almost had, she figured she should get up to check on the two down stairs. Even before she reached the bottom, she could see that her friend was asleep and so was the baby on the floor. Penny wasn't worried that Amanda was asleep with the baby like that...Jenna was still too young to move much or get into mischief. Penny smiled as she walked toward her friend, and then stopped. She had caught a heady scent on the air as she drew close to the couch and she leaned over her friend to confirm it. Penny could definitely smell faint odors of her friends sexual juices...Penny even got close enough to her to sniff her fingers as they lay over her torso, and knew Amanda had masturbated, probably over the sounds of her and Henry fucking.

Penny grinned, imagining her friend with her legs open, her fingers inside her pussy, listening to the actions of the two people above her. Penny shrugged and headed back upstairs to sleep with her husband, figuring on letting her tired friend sleep. She glanced back one final time before she reached the top floor and smiling, headed back to bed.