Well-Bred Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Captured and sold to a breeding village.
6.5k words
3.94
398.3k
172

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

We were hustled on deck just after dawn; our captain was genuinely concerned about something. He pointed to another vessel on the horizon but coming in our direction. We watched it approach, and within an hour we realized it was likely a pirate craft rather than another cargo ship like our own. It was faster than ours, and considerably larger.

My wife and I stood anxiously against the railing, along with my mother, my sister and her husband. We were on our way to the mission my father founded two years earlier, in 1852, with supplies, tools and farm implements not available on the east coast of Africa. Our church had finally raised enough money to fund the mission, and we were to join my father and help educate the local population.

Mother had taken charge of the family and the fund-raising in father's absence. At the age of 44, she was considered level-headed and sincere, not given to frivolity or other nonsense; larger than most women, and even many of the men in our hometown. Mother stood very straight and commanded respect without raising her voice or changing her tone.

Once in range, the other vessel fired a warning shot. Our captain told us our options were very limited. Pull up and let them board, or allow them to sink our ship. The water held certain death; we would drown if not eaten first. The pirates may also kill us, but perhaps only rob us and leave us alive.

Mother insisted that, as Christians, we were obliged to seek the best in our fellow man. Therefore, we would trust in the conviction they would not harm us. I do not know whether she really believed that any more than the rest of us; we were all very frightened.

As the pirates boarded our ship, we were pushed to the middle of the deck. The five of us were the only light-skinned people on board. No one offered any resistance. We brought only a few muskets, and they were packed away below deck.

The leader of the pirates finally came on board; the crowd parted as he made his way to us. Our captain tried to intervene and claim responsibility for the ship, its crew and passengers. He was quickly knocked aside and kicked until unconscious.

The pirate captain stood before us, closely examining the women. He was not like anything we could have imagined; scrawny and filthy, greasy hair, ragged clothes and a few pieces of gold jewelry. He carried a large, ugly knife, which he pointed at my wife.

"You will take your clothes off, now." Although we feared the worst could happen to our women in this part of the world, we had not been confronted with that reality until now. I stepped between him and my wife, only to be twirled around to face her with the ugly knife at my right temple. I froze in position; a small trickle went down in front of my ear. I could not tell whether it was sweat or blood, until I saw the expressions on the faces of my family.

"He means nothing to me. I can cut him and throw him overboard, and then make you naked any way. But it is more fun to watch you do it to yourself than to have my men remove everything. So, what will it be?" he said as I felt the point of his knife with a little more pressure.

My wife was trembling so badly she could not move. So mother took a step forward, and said "She will comply with your wishes. We only ask that you not harm us."

The captain laughed, and told her, "You are much more valuable to me unharmed. And you misunderstood. She was only to be the first; all of you will place your clothing in a pile over there. Be careful removing everything because it is worth more if not damaged."

Mother looked him directly in the eyes, and said, "Then I will go first." She turned to my sister. "Elizabeth, please undo my laces in the back." She looked back at the captain and me, as my sister fumbled with the back of her dress. She never took her eyes off the pirate leader. Mother pulled her dress down and stepped out of it, then tossed it on the deck where he had indicated. My wife mentioned before the trip they would be dressing lighter than usual due to the extreme heat in Africa. So Mother had nothing left but the chemise and pantaloons. She lifted the chemise over her head, and stood defiantly topless in front of all of us. Barely hesitating, she pushed her pantaloons to the deck and tossed them on the pile. All that was left were her laced-up shoes.

"You," he pointed to my brother-in-law. "Get down there and take off their shoes, starting with the old woman's. Put all the jewelry in that basket on the deck."

Burgess knelt in front of my mother, trying hard not to notice her vagina at eye level. He quickly pulled them off and set them in the pile. He started to get up and move to my wife.

"No!" the pirate yelled. "I said everything. Put her jewelry in the basket like I told you." Burgess was having difficulty keeping his hands from shaking. He stood in front of Mother, his chest against hers, as he reached around to undo her locket. As he backed away and looked down at her tits, Burgess blushed; she didn't. He turned to place it in the basket. "Rings, too, damn it. And be quick about it," he was ordered. Mother held her hand out for Burgess to remove her wedding ring. It took a few minutes; I doubt it had ever been off since she married Father.

Then he went to my wife, lifted the front of her dress to remove her shoes, and on to my sister.

All the while Mother stood staring at the leader, naked as the day she was born. But now her legs were, well, quite chubby when compared to my wife's. She had a pooch to her stomach that only partially hid the dark hair surrounding her crotch, and very, very large tits! They hung low; the dark circles around her nipples were also large, perhaps two to three inches across, with hard nipples sticking out almost an inch from her tits. Her dark hair was pulled back in a single braid. But at the moment, it was not the hair on her head that held my attention.

She caught me looking at her crotch, but did not respond or object. Mother was nude in front of family and strangers, but appeared much calmer than the rest of us. Without turning around, Mother said, "Now, Elizabeth and Alison, you do exactly the same and do it quickly. Unlace each other, and place your clothing and jewelry with mine."

Alison was slightly behind my sister, so she reached out to undo the laces. She had tears streaming down, but Elizabeth was sobbing loudly. Once untied, Alison helped Elizabeth step out of her dress. My sister was still shocked and not responding well. Alison quickly lifted Elizabeth's chemise, pushing her arms above her head to get it off. My sister was, quite frankly, fat. Her huge tits flopped from her chemise back to her chest, and bounced then just jiggled. The pirates laughed and pointed. The bottoms settled nearly to her waste; the nipples stuck out like Mother's, but the dark circles were even larger.

Alison yanked Elizabeth's pantaloons down to her ankles, causing her stomach to plop and wiggle just like her tits did. Her gut overhung her vagina so it was not visible. The pirate leader ordered her to lift her gut to prove she was female. She still could not move, so Mother leaned over and lifted the gut high enough to view her pubic hair and her mound, then let go allowing it to wobble again.

That's when it occurred to me that Elizabeth was so big, so wide, that I could not see my wife standing behind her. It must have dawned on the captain at the same time. "You, skinny woman, step around and strip," he ordered.

Alison moved next to Mother, who unlaced the back of the dress. It was on the deck about the same time as the top came over her breasts and was thrown to the clothing pile. Before anyone had a good look at her tits, the pantaloons were on their way to the pile. She was obviously terrified.

In the 5 months we had been married, Alison and I only had intercourse a dozen or so times. I had never seen her naked; it was always dark, or at the most, one candle in the corner of the room. Just twice had she pulled her nightgown above her breasts so I could feel them, but I had never actually seen them until now.

Unlike Mother's and Elizabeth's large, hanging tits, Alison's were conical. Starting at the tips of the nipples, flowing back from the dark areas surrounding them, the breasts stuck out perhaps five to seven inches from her chest, only slightly pointing downward. Apparently this was unusual as it generated "oohs" and "ahhs" from the men around the deck. Her legs came to a perfect Y at the top, displaying something I had never really seen and only touched a few times. I could only stare until the captain pushed me roughly toward Burgess and barked, "You two next, and be quick about it."

We had little time to view the three women until we were naked on deck as well. Pirates chuckled and pointed at us. My brother-in-law and I had half-erect penises; unavoidable after watching the women disrobe and stand nude in the middle of the deck. The captain walked over and lifted my penis with his knife, then asked me, "Which woman is yours?"

I nodded toward Alison, and said "The one on the right."

"The skinny one?" he asked. I nodded slowly.

The captain laughed and looked around at his men, my penis still resting on the flat of his knife. "You're a lucky man. I don't think this little thing would make all the way into the fat one!"

My sister and wife blushed brightly, but my Mother was still looking directly at the captain. He dropped my penis; I took a deep breath. Mother reminded him, "You said you would leave us unharmed. You have our clothing and jewelry, even our wedding rings, and you are welcome to whatever goods are on board. We have not resisted, but complied quickly and without any trouble. We are completely naked, so you have had your fun. Please leave us and let us go on our way."

"I did give my word to leave you unharmed; that's true," he said as he smiled. "But I will not leave you here, unharmed, but over there, unharmed." He pointed his knife toward a large cove off our port bow.

"We've been following you for two days, and timed our take-over of your vessel to allow us to offload you to our customers on shore." We looked and saw a small group of dark men emerge from the jungle to the beach. Some of the pirates had already begun lowering a boat to take us to shore.

The captain pointed toward the boat, and said, "Only you whites will go. They won't pay us for anything else."

"Excuse me, sir. Perhaps I should go with them. My village is quite a ways up the coast, but I might help them with the language. There are similar dialects among the tribes here." Mother looked at him, and said a small prayer under her breath. She had not mentioned Jeremiah, fearing he might also be in danger.

The captain seemed shocked that a non-white spoke English so well. "Who the hell are you, and how do you come to speak like that?"

"My name is Jeremiah, sir. As a boy, I was captured and sold to slavers. I was rescued shortly after, and raised by this family," he said, pointing toward Mother.

"Then go to shore with these people; perhaps we will get a better price if these whites are able to talk with the locals. However, if the tribe is not willing to pay for you, we'll take you with the others to Madagascar. At least we'll get something for you there. The Queen is especially fond of Christians!"

Those of us who understood English gasped; our servants began crying and begging, only to be shoved and punched by the pirates.

Queen Ranavalona was known to despise and torture Christians. Some were simply thrown into fire pits; others were boiled alive or hung in such a way as to take hours to die. Her hatred stemmed, in part, due to their refusal to worship her instead of their god. Even when they faced execution, most remained calm and accepted their fates. Their refusal to beg for mercy, as other victims had, further infuriated her.

Mother took a step toward the pirate captain. "Please let all of them accompany us. They will most probably be killed. They have caused you no harm, so please do not send them to her."

The captain responded with an ugly laugh. "Why should I care about these servants and sailors? The Queen is running out of Christians to sacrifice, so now she is paying a premium. The tribe that is buying you will not pay anything for them. This one can go with you," pointing toward Jeremiah, "if they are willing to pay for him. Otherwise, he goes with the others."

Jeremiah was ordered to leave his clothing in the pile before boarding the boat with us. I'm sure Mother bathed Jeremiah as a boy, but had not seen him nude since then. He stood before us, tall and well-built. He also received "oohs" and "ahhs" from around the deck. His penis hung loose, thick and almost to his knees. I noticed all three women staring at his body. Mother noticed me watching them, and then turned back to the captain.

He pointed his knife toward the railing. "Get in the boat before I change my mind about him," nodding toward Jeremiah.

I was roughly pushed to the side, climbed over the railing, then down the ladder to the waiting shore boat. Burgess was next, followed by Jeremiah. From below, I saw their penises swaying back and forth as they moved down to the boat.

Burgess moved to the front; Jeremiah stood next to me to help the women down. Elizabeth was first, still sobbing as she moved toward us. Her butt was so big as to hide her rear hole. Her vagina was also large, but the hair was sparse enough to examine it closely as she descended.

There was a bulge between her legs, with a thick, puffy slit up the middle. The whole vagina jiggled just like her butt and thighs; her tits and stomach were forced against the side of the ship as she clung to the ladder. Jeremiah held the ladder with one hand, while placing his other firmly on Elizabeth's butt. I did the same on the other side, holding on until she was safely in the boat.

Alison was already on the way down by the time Elizabeth was settling on her seat. Her thin, smooth legs, small feet and small bottom, were pleasantly different than my sister's. Her pubic hair was slightly thicker, so the details of her vagina were not completely visible. However, her rear was small enough that her crack, with its puckered hole, was clearly evident. She was light enough that Jeremiah and I could hold her ass and lift her down. She moved to sit next to Elizabeth as Mother descended.

This was the most awkward of all; my own mother. Her rear was large, but her back hole was still noticeable, surrounded by a light ring of hair. Between her legs I could see that her stomach stuck out a little, but not enough to hide her swaying tits as she climbed down to us. Her vagina was somewhat hairy, but easy to inspect from this angle. It puffed out from the inside of her thighs as did the others.

However, in the middle of the slit, there were loose folds of skin, dark pink, thin, wrinkled and hanging nearly an inch lower than the rest of her vagina. It glistened with moisture, and her female scent was much more noticeable than the other two.

We each held a cheek as she stepped into the boat. A wave struck the boat just then, so I grabbed Mother to keep her from falling overboard. I clutched her large tits until she steadied. She looked me in the eye, nodded slightly to assure me she was not offended, and then moved to the seat in front of the other women.

The boat was pushed away, and the small pirate crew began rowing. Burgess and I sat together, facing the other four. Mother sat next to Jeremiah; each trying to avoid looking at the other's crotch. This unusual situation was too much to resist; I was looking back and forth, from one lap to the other.

***

Nine black men waited on the beach with a pile of goods to trade as we pulled ashore. Seven pirates accompanied the six of us. A tall black pirate made a sign to the waiting men, and then began speaking in an unfamiliar tongue. We were herded forward, spread in a wide semi-circle with our backs to the sea. To my right were Burgess, Alison, Mother, Elizabeth then Jeremiah

The leader of the locals surveyed the six naked captives, starting with me. He pointed to my crotch and said something that brought laughter to his companions and the negotiator. Burgess received just a shrug before the leader moved in front of Alison.

He reached up with both hands and pulled hard on her pointed, cone-shaped tits. She screamed and tried to knock his hands away. He slapped her hard on the tit, grabbed her crotch with one hand and clenched a tit with the other, then lifted her off the sand! Alison started kicking her feet; he shook her until she quit struggling and went limp. She was thrown backwards onto the beach, landing on her rear and elbows.

He moved to Mother. She stood silently as the native lifted and squeezed her large tits. He twirled her nipples between his fingers. They stared in each other's eyes as he reached down and inserted two fingers in her vagina. He moved them in and out, then around in a circular motion. Mother did not move or make a sound, and continued staring him straight in the eyes.

The native withdrew his fingers and showed everyone how wet Mother was, soliciting cheers and chuckles. He reached back down and started tugging on the dark, loose skin hanging in the middle of her slit. I could see that he pulled hard, then squeezed it between his fingers. Mother flinched and let out a grunt. I was not sure what the extra skin was; I don't think Alison had the same thing, or at least not as visible as Mother's.

Elizabeth was blubbering as the inspection was conducted on her. His fingers were just as wet when he displayed them, only this time he held them to his nose and grunted in disgust.

He glanced quickly at Jeremiah, then went behind Elizabeth and grabbed her butt with both hands. It made her flinch and jiggle all over, which again caused chuckles among the men.

The native leader moved behind Mother, pushed her shoulders to make her bend at the waist. From my angle, her massive tits swayed back and forth; I could not help staring. The man spread her cheeks, and apparently stuck a finger in her hole. She jerked and yelped, but did not move away. He raised his hand to his nose and said something which drew "ahhs" from his companions.

The man moved in front of Mother, then pointed to Jeremiah and said something to the pirate negotiator. This started a heated discussion, with both men waving toward Jeremiah and yelling.

Mother slowly rose up to see what the commotion was all about. "What are they talking about, Jeremiah?" she asked.

"They are angry that I was brought with you. They only pay for light-skinned people, such as you or the Orientals. But not people like me. They want me to go back to the ship and leave," Jeremiah told her.

"But, as a Christian, you will be killed in Madagascar!" Mother dropped to her knees, clasped her hands, looked toward heaven and began praying. This caused the native leader to turn and look down at her; he said something to Jeremiah. This made the others laugh hard. Jeremiah spoke quietly to Mother. "He thinks you are offering to pay him to take me with you, Ma'am."

"Pay him? Pay him with what? I'm completely nude on this beach. Everything we own is on that ship, which is leaving without us. Even my wedding ring was taken. How can I possibly pay him anything?" This was the first time Mother lost her stolid composure. She was genuinely terrified at the thought of Jeremiah being tortured by the Queen of Madagascar. She raised Jeremiah from an early age, and treated him like her own, even though of a different color.

"This is hard to say, Ma'am. He thinks you want to... he thinks you are offering to... uh, to... I cannot say it, Ma'am. When you kneeled to pray, it was taken as a sign of begging for my life. And that you would be willing to do anything to keep me with you. I must return to the ship. I cannot ask you to do this thing." Jeremiah was shaking, but looking directly at Mother.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers
12