Well-Bred Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

Shortly after the first man penetrated Elizabeth, the Keepers released their grips on her. She was fully, and apparently willfully, involved in the sex act almost immediately. Her legs were spread wide, toes pointing skyward. Her climax was loud, very loud, and she did not even try to hold back her response to being "fucked." As the first man finished and backed out, Elizabeth anxiously looked at the long dark penis of the second man, and wiggled her vagina up and down in an effort to have him rush to insert it. I glanced at Burgess, who looked stunned and dumbfounded. His wife, my sister, was thoroughly enjoying the experience, oblivious to the crowd watching and cheering her on.

As soon as one man climaxed, another would take his place. Periodically the male Keeper would check each woman's vagina, and use his fingers to scoop out the men's seeds into the jars below. Then he showed me how to do it to Mother. I spread her lips wide, inserted two fingers in deep, and pulled the sludge out into the jar. I was careful not to spill any outside of the jar. Andre told us as soon as the jar was full this session of the "breeding" would be over. I looked to my other side and watched as Jeremiah scooped my wife's pussy, too.

I don't have any concept of how long it took, or even how many men it required, to fill up the jars. Mother was finished first, at least with the "pussy breeding." Alison and Elizabeth were moaning and barely reacting anymore, but the men kept pumping to fill the jars.

Mother's front was bright red from the constant friction; her tits showed dark red marks from periodic pinching and squeezing. The male Keeper moved to untie Mother's feet, and then had me help to roll her over onto her stomach. I reached under to spread her tits so it would be more comfortable; at least I thought that might help.

The Keeper spread her legs wide and staked them down again. He pulled her butt cheeks apart, and used his fingers to bring cum up from her vagina and smear it around, then inside, her hole. She squirmed and protested, but could not prevent the action. Once he was able to move two fingers around easily, be backed up and aimed his penis into her asshole! I watched dumbfounded as he began fucking her from behind. He went very slowly in and out, as though he was massaging her asshole with his dick. Mother finally quit struggling, but I could hear her crying softly.

After the Keeper came in her ass, he backed out and pointed to me, indicating I was to stick my dick in there, too. I could not believe this. As I started to back away from Mother, I glanced at Jeremiah and he shook his head in warning. We could not risk refusing their directions. Andre told us last night that he was aware of other captives who had been beaten for refusing to participate.

I moved between Mother's legs, pulled her butt cheeks open with my left hand and used my right had to guide my penis into her ass. Once the tip was in, I closed my eyes, plunged in and lay on top of her. At first I didn't move, just tried to get used to the tight closure around my dick. Her butt actually felt good against me; more of a rounded fit than the few times I had taken Alison from the front.

I wasn't sure if she knew it was me on top of her, so I whispered in her ear: "I'm sorry, Mother, I'm very sorry. I have no choice." She kept her face down between her tied arms, and just nodded her head meekly in understanding. Andre said the villagers believed this rear penetration squeezed the seed to make it move forward into the womb or to fall back out the vagina into the jar below. I proceeded to go in and out, with her hole puckered closely around my penis. It was a new and sensational feeling, and did not take very long for me to finish.

Before long, Mother was moving her butt against my crotch, apparently encouraging me to continue. I stayed in long enough to make sure I was emptied out, then pulled back with a plop. Mother moaned and kept her ass going up and down a little, as though she wanted more. I looked over to where Andre was sitting with the other captives. He just smiled at me and winked.

Almost immediately I could see the Keeper's and my seed pumping out of her ass. It mixed with the other men's seed accumulated below her cunt in the jar below. The Keeper took one more scoop from her pussy and wiped it into the jar, then lifted the grass matt and removed the full jar from the ground. He placed it on the ground perhaps six to eight feet from Mother's swollen crotch.

He motioned for me to help him untie Mother and lift her up. He sat her facing Big Mama, with Mother's feet flat on the ground, knees up and spread wide. Not the least bid modest or dignified; her cunt was clearly visible and matted with drying seed, and her large tits hung freely between her opened knees. Mother elbows rested atop her knees; she did not try to resist or close her legs. The clumps of sludge on her face were now mixed with dirt and grass from the matt she laid on; her hair was stringy, sweaty.

I sat between her and Alison, who had yet to fill her jar. Both she and Elizabeth looked worn and sweaty. It took another four men to finish Elizabeth, and seven more to fill Alison's jar. Mother and I sat waiting, watching, and wondering what Big Mama would do next.

I watched as the Keeper, and then Jeremiah, fucked Alison's ass. She squirmed and squealed, but finally settled down after Jeremiah pulled out, the jar was removed and we helped her sit up between us.

After all three jars were filled and placed on the ground between us and Big Mama, the Seers walked up and lifted the jars to show the cheering crowd. Some Keepers helped Big Mama to her feet. She waddled over to join the Seers. Two Seers shared the jar filled by Mother's "breeders;" two more shared Elizabeth's and the one in the middle shared Alison's jar with Big Mama.

The chief's mother reached into the jar held by the Seer, and scooped out a handful of sludge. She smeared it all over one tit, scooped out another load and slopped it over the other tit. Big Mama opened the slit between her legs and shoved a final scoop from the jar up deep inside her vagina. She licked her fingers clean, then turned full circle to show the admiring villagers.

Each of the Seers followed suit, slopping sperm all over their tits and up their cunts, then licked their fingers clean. The middle Seer handed Alison's jar to Big Mama, who took a big drink and swallowed, wiping her face with the back of her arm. The Seers finished drinking from the three jars, set them on the ground and began dancing provocatively around the six of us kneeling in the middle of the clearing. Mother looked straight ahead; Alison and Elizabeth just stared at the ground in front of them.

Big Mama wobbled up in front of Mother's face, one Seer standing on either side. The Seers reached down, pulled up the rolls of fat above Big Mama's vagina and separated the lips. Another Seer stood behind Mother, and gently pushed her face into the huge, wide open cunt. Mother instinctively licked until Big Mama moved in front of me. I barely hesitated before licking her, too. Andre said this was to show our respect and awe of her "Womb of Life and Death."

The Seers had to be a little more forceful with Alison and Elizabeth; Jeremiah and Burgess showed no resistance at all. Big Mama was led back to her seat, then carried back the other direction, followed by the chief and a dancing line of Seers.

The Keepers urged us to our feet, and shuffled us back to the pens. Villagers formed a chanting and cheering corridor for us, pointing and giggling at the sperm-spattered captives passing by them.

Back in the pens, Andre smiled and said, "Well, it's quite obvious the six of you enjoyed yourselves. You boys got a couple of blowjobs, one from your mother even! And your three women were cumming like they'd been working in whorehouses their whole lives. Your mother seemed to like getting it in her ass; I'd bet that's the first time, too. Your sister was bouncing like her ass was on springs, yelling for more until she got too tired to move. And your wife, the little one, she's a squirter. We've had a couple of them working for us occasionally. Told us their pussies get really sensitive when they cum. After your wife got started, she kept looking up to see how soon the next man could get between her legs."

I was still shocked myself. Not only at what we'd been through today, but like Andre said, how the women had reacted. Since Alison was my only experience with a woman, and we'd not done it all that often, I had no idea women could get such pleasure from sex. Perhaps they just needed more stimulation than men did. When I was kneeling between Mother and Alison during the ordeal, watching men mount them, I could easily see all three of them, including my sister, losing all dignity and just acting, well, just as Andre said. They were acting like whores; except I didn't have any personal experience with that, just conversations with other men, mostly sailors who stopped in our New England town from time to time. They would tell stories of wild women in foreign ports, but I had no way of knowing whether it was all made up or true. Now I could see it was true, at least for the three women in my family.

Andre leaned against the wall; I collapsed between Jeremiah and Burgess. As it began to rain down on us, he said, "Your new lives have just begun. It will get better than this... and it will get worse."

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers