Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
The ladies are present for his enema and more humiliation.
1.8k words
4.35
75.8k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
337 Followers

She can't be serious, thought Alfred. Letting strangers watch her give him an enema was not what he expected to say the least. But he quickly crawled into the bathroom so as not to displease his wife, as he was now truly in fear of what else she might share with her new friends.

"If you ladies are interested, please feel free to stay and watch the next phase of poor little Alfred's discipline. As nurses I am sure you have given an enema or two in your career," stated Agnes.

Janice replied, "Well, of course, but it was never in a punishment setting like this. I can't wait to see him squirm a little while he holds the water. Do you make him take a whole quart of water?"

"Oh he is going to squirm all right! I make the first enema at least a quart of very, very soapy water so he cramps up more. Then after I allow him to release it, I give him a two quart rinse enema with clear water." explained Agnes.

"This is so great, Agnes! Thank you for allowing us to watch your husband's punishment. I can't remember the last time I felt so excited, if you know what I mean!" exclaimed Brenda.

"Well, I think we might all have wet pussies when I finish with Alfred! At least I hope so," was Agnes reply, watching her two friends both snicker a little. "Now let's go join him in the bathroom for more fun at his expense."

Naked and kneeling on his all fours on the tile floor, Alfred was once again filled with dread as he waited for his superior wife and her friends to come in the bathroom. He was certain that Agnes was determined to reduce him more than ever before to a thoroughly humbled, well-disciplined husband. He was starting to fear that not only would Brenda and Janice be watching him get his enema, but that she might let them watch her when she takes him with a strap-on dildo, which he knew she had promised to do earlier.

As he began to fret even more about what else he would have to endure that evening, he heard the ladies as they approached the bathroom, giggling and laughing, at what he assumed were jokes and innuendos about him. The humiliation just seemed to keep piling on!

"Oh I see you are ready and waiting for us, Alfred. On your all fours like a good boy just waiting for his wife to fill his little ass with some nice soapy water! I am going to add extra soap so I can be sure you cramp up nicely for our guests!" Agnes laughingly told him. "This will take a few minutes to melt half of the bar of soap into the warm water, so feel free to examine my naughty husband, anyway you wish!" offered his wife.

Janice was the first to grab Alfred's caged cock and then Brenda started squeezing his balls, eliciting some lovely sounds of discomfort from Alfred. Janice was sure his cock was trying to swell up, but the cage did such a lovely job of suppressing him.

Brenda then moved her other hand to his little puckered asshole and began teasing him by just putting a little pressure on his opening, then running her finger around the edge of his hole. She chuckled when she heard his intake of breath as she poked the first part of her index finger into his soon to be sore backdoor.

"Alright, Alfred, I have a nice soapy quart already for you. I hope you enjoy this as much as we will," Agnes cackled at him. And with that she rammed the enema nozzle right in and then slid it in and out a few times, teasing him about how well he could take something in his bottom. The laughter from the three ladies just further added to Alfred's agony.

"Now ladies, since this is part of his punishment, I hold the bag high over his head, and I release the clamps like this, and watch the soapy solution flow straight into him. I never allow any breaks while I am filling him. Good boy Alfred, you are taking it better than I thought, but only half of it is in your sorry ass!" chided Agnes.

As the solution continued to flow, Alfred could be seen experiencing some cramping, much to the delight of Brenda.

"Oh I think he is starting to feel it in his naughty bottom." she exclaimed, adding once more to his feeling of humiliation.

"Almost done, little Alfred!" intoned Agnes as she squeezed the bag to force the last of the soapy water into him. "Now don't you dare spill a drop when I pull the nozzle, or there will be hell to pay, and you don't want to experience what happened the last time you dribbled, now do you?" inquired Agnes.

"Oh no, no, no, please, I won't let anything leak out. Please, I promise!" sobbed Alfred.

Janice coolly stated, "It seems that he is truly fearful of you Agnes. I bet he is really well behaved most of the time and does as he is told."

Agnes pulled the nozzle from his puckered hole and then quickly shoved a large butt plug in to help hold the enema in. Alfred heard the ladies chuckling as he grunted and gasped at the unexpected intrusion.

"Now Alfred you need to hold this for ten minutes so it can do it's cleaning properly. So just stay there in that position and I will let you know when you can get some relief. We will all be watching you and enjoying your discomfort."

Having said that, Agnes asked if there was anything they would like to ask about how she kept Alfred in line. They both asked numerous questions about how long they had lived this lifestyle, if Alfred ever really got out of line, and how often she let him out of his chastity device. Alfred listened to all their laughter and discussion with a deepening feeling of agony as Agnes answered each question in great detail!

Janice finally asked what she and Brenda were wondering, "How often do you allow him to have intercourse with you, as I know you must have needs as well?"

Alfred cringed as he knew Agnes would take great delight in answering this question. "Oh heavens I seldom use him in that regard, maybe once or twice a year if I feel generous! His cock is so little it really is not much use to a woman."

Alfred started to sob again, hearing his wife's cruel words as she explained how little he got to use his manhood. And the laughter from Janice and Brenda just added to his complete and utter humiliation.

"Alright, Alfred you may relieve yourself. Then crawl out to us in the living room, where I will fill you with a good rinse enema, and don't dawdle or I will blister your ass some more!" warned Agnes.

With that, the three ladies left the bathroom, closing the door behind them, so as Agnes explained, they would not have to endure any smell! Alfred heard their peals of laughter as she closed the door.

As Alfred took his relief, the ladies continued to sip some wine and converse about how Alfred is kept in line. Agnes even let on that she had a punishment chastity device which had numerous spikes on the inside. When he is locked in that one, she explained, the least bit of an erection comes in contact with the spikes and causes Alfred's cock to experience severe pain. She even offered to give them a demonstration, which they both agreed would be great fun!

As they were chatting, Agnes refilled the enema bag that she had taken from the bathroom with over two quarts of very warm water. As she finished filling it, a very humbled Alfred crawled out from the bathroom and over to where the ladies were sitting.

"Alfred, you seem quite docile! Now get your ass in position so I can fill you with some nice water, although it is very warm so you may find it rather unpleasant!" Agnes bubbled.

As the water began filling his bowels, Alfred started to whine about it being too hot, begging Agnes to stop the flow. But nothing he said had any effect on her plans. Not with Brenda and Janice egging her on! When the two quarts were finally in him, Agnes ordered him to crawl back to the bathroom, empty himself and wash himself thoroughly, like she was talking to a child. But Alfred only did as he was told, as his fear of what his wife would do to him in front of others was ever increasing.

When the door to the bathroom closed, the ladies continued their earlier discussions. Janice inquired as to how Agnes got her sexual satisfaction if she didn't allow Alfred to have sex with her regularly.

"Well, dear, we do have sex regularly, just not in the traditional sense! I'll be right back." said Agnes.

When she returned, Brenda was the first to see how what Agnes was carrying. "Oh my God! That thing looks painful!"

Agnes was more than happy to show them her strap-on harness and the two dildos attached to it. It had a nice 6 inch long 2 inch thick dildo for her and the 3 inch diameter, 10 inch dildo for Alfred.

"This, my friends, provides me with more pleasure and better orgasms than his little cock ever did. I did not know how hard I could cum from being penetrated. As I saw in and out of his pucker hole, the smaller dildo slides in and out of my pussy. Watching the larger dildo going in and out of his ass is such a turn-on! I am in the mood to violate his ass right now. Would you like to watch?"

The two ladies both exclaimed that of course they wanted to watch. And then Agnes did something that surprised them both....she stripped naked except for her high heels and then strapped on the harness, making sure the straps were tightened properly.

Janice and Brenda both felt their excitement in the form of wet pussies! Just looking at Agnes's naked body was turning both of them on and neither was sure exactly why as they had not had any sexual feelings toward other women before, at least none that they had ever admitted.

"Alfred, get out here!" barked Agnes.

As he crawled into the living room, the sight he saw caused him to shudder in pure fear: Agnes standing there, dressed in only her black 5" high heels and the harness, feet spread apart, her hands on her hips. And her two newly minted friends sitting there with what could only be explained as a look of lust in their eyes.

MsCarol
MsCarol
337 Followers