Well Fuck You

Story Info
Son learns to love his mother when she loses her breasts
8.7k words
4.47
80.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

Please note I am English and I write using English words. Please don't condemn me for not using the American language.

As always my grateful thanks go to my editor who likes to see the results of his efforts published

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

"Well Fuck you!"

"No. Fuck you, you little shit!" She left the room and slammed the door behind her, leant against it and breathed heavily.

This seemed to be typical of the relationship between Mother and Son these days but how did it get to this?

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

She had always been a slim girl but her large breasts were horrible, being very wide apart, almost on her sides and under her arms and to crown it all they were at least a couple of cup sizes different. She found it impossible to buy bras which fitted, those she had ranged from 30D to 36A. She'd always found them to be uncomfortable and the moment she was home the bra would be removed. Apart from that she was in great shape and physically healthy.

Tina had met Tom in the factory they both worked in when she was twenty-one, he was the nineteen year old overhead crane operator. Tom took every opportunity he could to look down Tina's overalls from his raised position and they became an item for a while. When she got pregnant he disappeared as quickly as a rat up a drain pipe. Her parents wanted to find him and get him to marry her; their plan B was an abortion but she refused both ideas.

As her pregnancy progressed her breasts grew out of all proportion and she finally purchased 36F or G bras. This was noticed by Uriah, another of her colleagues and he 'accidentally' touched her whenever he could. They became very friendly and he would help out with occasional odd jobs around the house. Terry was born not long after Tina's twenty-third birthday and it was quickly obvious Uriah showed great interest when she breastfed him. In return for the help Uriah gave, Tina allowed him to breastfeed from her and it became quite normal for them to both be at her breasts at the same time.

She was devoted to her son Terry and raised him on her own with some help from her family and a little from Uriah who eventually moved in with Tina and Terry.

She saw it coming, he had been finding it hard to cope with her son and worked late more often; he ran off with a girl of twenty. Maybe it was just because of her son and she blamed Terry for the break-up but deep down she did not have the answer. At the age of thirty Tina found herself without a partner and a seven year old son. The split took its toll on Tina but she soldiered on.

At the ages of thirty-nine and sixteen Tina and Terry had been on their own for nine years. They started arguing, mostly about his laziness and mess but if truth be known each row was going to happen and they looked for an excuse to start it. They drifted apart and the shouting got worse and worse with a small amount of slapping which usually brought any event to a close.

Two weeks after her fortieth birthday Tina visited the Doctor to get the results of a mammogram. She spent her days walking around the house in a daydream after finding out she had breast cancer and was going to lose her breasts. Terry did not know what to do with himself and was getting scared, scared he was losing his mother. He suddenly got a jolt of real life and started doing things around the house; he was also in a daydream and didn't remember half the chores he did.

The day after Terry's seventeenth birthday Tina returned from a nineteen day stay in hospital having had all her breast tissue removed. She had requested total removal and no reconstruction due to her dislike of the breasts she had and the surgeons had reluctantly complied. Terry slept on the sofa bed in the front room so her sister could stay in his room for a few weeks. They all got on really well and Tina's care and return to health was the only thing that mattered for a long time.

Tina did return to health and in no time she was relishing her new shape. Not having her breasts had made the surgery and scars simpler. She no longer suffered with her breasts swinging under her arms and getting in the way. She purchased loads of new clothes and dumped her bras, everything seemed good for a while. Terry had put up a new back fence and painted the outside woodwork, grubbed out some dying trees and hedges and laid turf in their place, which all seemed to make Tina's recovery much easier.

Unfortunately Terry's lack of ability to admit to anyone, especially his Mother and himself, the secret desires he harboured toward Tina meant the rows slowly resumed and after six months it got to the stage she wanted him out.

Terry finally turned eighteen. Between them the family put on a decent surprise party at his grandparent's place which went without a hitch. Two days later Tina returned home to find Terry had the lawnmower stripped down on the kitchen worktop, there was oil, grease, grass and other assorted muck all over the place and a puddle of oil on the carpet tiles.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I can't do it outside, it's raining!"

This went on for a while till it got to the bit at the beginning of the story...

"Well Fuck you!"

"No. Fuck you, you little shit!" Tina left the room and slammed the door behind her, leant against it and breathed heavily.

After a few minutes she went to her sister's to cry on her shoulders. They phoned Tina's parents who came round then the two men went to Tina's to sort the mess. Terry greeted them with: "Sent the Cavalry has she?"

His grandfather was furious, he flipped, grabbed Terry's arm and twisted it up behind his back, then forced Terry against the wall and kicked his feet wide apart.

Terry's Uncle Sam started saying: "Easy Dad."

"You shut the fuck up, if you don't like what I'm doing, then piss off. I have had as much as I can take of this fucking little turd. I don't want no shit from you too!"

"I'm not going but for Christ's sake don't break his arm, Tina would not forgive you!"

Granddad relieved some of the pressure, "OK, OK Sam."

"Thanks Dad."

Granddad turned his head back towards Terry, he was in such a state there was saliva spitting from his mouth as he hissed rather that spoke. "I have had all I'm gonna fucking take from you. Starting from NOW, you are gonna fucking change your ways or get the fuck out. Your poor mother has given you everything and you have never," he hesitated, "well maybe once in your sorry life have you ever done the right thing. You don't deserve her. You piece of shit." He almost released his grip on Terry, then pulled the arm high up his back again, "Do you hear me?" Granddad released Terry, pushing down as he did, hoping Terry would fall.

Instead Terry said: "Fuck you." Then turned rapidly forming a punch and swung at his granddad's head. His uncle reacted quickly by catching the punch with both hands which had the effect of Terry forcing himself backwards against the wall with a loud thud and collapsed in a heap, unconscious, on the floor.

It was so quick that both men looked at each other as if to say 'Where's he gone?' Then they looked down and jumped into first aid mode, checked him for damage and put him into the recovery position after checking his pulse and breathing. Moments later he started moving and tried to get up. They helped him up and took him to hospital in the car. Once there uncle Sam phoned home to let Tina know what had happened, she elected to stay with her sister Amanda.

Terry was showing some signs of concussion so they kept him in. He soon got talking to the woman in the bed beside him, she had been hit by her son, yet again, after a lifetime of arguments with him and Terry realised he had to change before he did something to his Mother.

The following evening Tina visited and he asked her to lay on the bed, he placed his head on her chest, said "Sorry Mum." Then burst out crying. Tina placed a hand on his head and remembered the times he had laid his head on her breast in the past. She could feel the tears making her chest wet, and her own tears on her cheeks.

As a youngster Terry had been close to his Mother and he promised himself to change and become a man. He replaced the kitchen, after all he had damaged some of it beyond repair with the mower, and helped around the house. They needed to support each other and they did; the change was nothing short of miraculous.

They had never been bothered about being dressed in each other's company and this continued, especially in the unusually hot weather. They often sat watching TV with one or both in a state of undress.

Terry loved his Mother but could never bring himself to say he wanted her in a more intimate way. He had gone out with a few girls and had some physical contact with them but he had never gone all the way; yes he was still a virgin. He laid in bed night after night thinking of his Mother as he masturbated, especially her new flat chested figure, which for some reason he found particularly sexy.

One evening Tina was watching a programme on TV about breast cancer and went to the kitchen to make a drink and their packed lunches for the following day. She intended to rewind the programme on the PVR on her return. Terry entered the room and seeing a 'medical' scene thought it was just one of the plethora of 'hospital soaps' and changed channels. Tina returned to the room and they had one of their arguments, the likes of which had not happened for a good year or so.

The row got to the point where there was lots of shouting from both of them and Terry had his hand around Tina's neck.

Tina pulled away then slammed the door behind her as she left the room. "Fuck," she said as she was thinking it was all starting again. Tina went back into the room and slapped his face hard, so hard that a bright red impression of her hand appeared immediately on his cheek.

Terry shouted: "I don't need to put up with this crap."

"No, it's me that doesn't have to put up with this. Why don't you just fuck off out of my life?"

"Fuck you Mum!"

"Yeah right, you and whose army?"

In one movement Terry stood, picked Tina up with his hands under her arms and held her against the wall with her feet about a foot above the floor.

Tina was wearing a thong and T shirt and started feeling very vulnerable and scared. For some reason, Terry dressed only in his briefs, became fully aroused and in the heat of the moment his dick stuck out of the top of his underpants. Now holding his Mother against the wall with one arm across her chest, he used the other hand to free his dick and direct it to her pussy; with one push he went straight past her thong and entered her. She had put her arms around his neck to relieve the discomfort of his weight on her chest and circles his hips, crossing her ankles behind his bum. He urgently humped in and out and in next to no time shot loads of his pent up spunk deep into her.

When he had calmed down Terry was leaning against his Mum against the wall. They remained almost motionless for a number of minutes, he did not really believe what had just happened and in particular why was she not shouting rape or something. Instead they looked deep into each others eyes, Terry in shock and Tina with a twinkle in her eye. He was in utter confusion when Tina held tighter and kissed him on the lips, smiled and she calmly said: "Is that what you meant by 'fuck you'?"

Tina held tight for a minute or so before she released her hold on Terry and he put her down. She calmly turned and left the room saying: "Goodnight Terry." As she disappeared from view she was trying to remember the last time her orgasm didn't come from her owns hands.

Tina was an attractive woman just under five foot, dark brown hair which nearly reached down to her waist and since the operation she had absolutely no breasts or nipples. They had healed really nicely with a single scar which was practically invisible in what looked like a natural fold. Terry had wanted to fuck her for a several years and since he spent so much time nursing her after the operation those incestuous thoughts had become much stronger. He stood there for a long time, maybe half an hour with a cross between a worried look and a little smile on his face, wondering if he had just dreamt what happened and what his Mother was going to do about it. He was half expecting his Uncle or Granddad, or even worse, the police to walk through the door at any moment.

The following day all that ran through his mind was what he had done and considered the possibility of handing himself into the police before his mother accused him of rape. That evening they sat down to dinner when Terry arrived home from work. The only words spoken were: "If you ever threaten me again, you will be out of that door quicker than you can say Jack rabbit." Terry accepted that without question as he did have his hand at her neck, which had left bruises. But he sat there quietly, not understanding why there was no mention of what he described in his mind as rape.

Four weeks passed and Terry had spent those four weeks scared stiff, wondering when his Mother was going to do something about it or his Grandfather and Uncle were going to be there to give him another warning, or even worse a beating. He had kept his head down, avoiding as much contact as possible with his mother and looking for things to do around the house. He had done a fair few repairs including replacing faulty door catches and broken handles, sorting a curtain rail that didn't slide properly and other minor things, all while Tina was out of the house so she never actually 'caught' him doing them.

Terry got home on the Thursday evening from work to find a note; Tina had gone away for a long weekend spa break with some friends and would be home on Tuesday. He was convinced the pale green and beige paint on the hall walls must have been fashionable at one time but he had never known it to be any other colour and it had become quite scuffed, especially by the front door. The same was true for the woodwork which was painted a darker green and was in equally poor shape. He decided straight away he would take the opportunity to decorate the hall. He phoned his Aunty Mandy to ask for a little help with colours. He was quite surprised that she came straight round with her husband and the two of them helped him choose the new décor and wanted to help to do it. They completely understood when he said he wanted to do it himself and promised to pop in to see how he was doing.

To cut a story short Terry surprised himself and his Aunty and Uncle. By Monday evening he had stripped the old stuff and rubbed it down with an electric sander he purchased, white glossed all the woodwork, painted the ceiling white and the wall above the dado in a pale pink colour that was almost white, papered below the dado with some pale grey slightly patterned wallpaper, and even replaced the front door with some help from one of his friends.

As promised, his Aunty and Uncle visited several times to see how he was doing and offered help. He reluctantly asked to borrow one hundred pounds as it had cost more than he expected and his savings had been used up. The carpet fitter came 9am Tuesday to lay a mid grey carpet and he helped Terry replace the two items of furniture. Terry stood there for a few moments feeling so proud of what he had done that he burst into tears.

Terry spent the next half hour tidying the house, making sure everything was in its place and all the decorating things were put away in the garage or thrown out in the rubbish then went to work for mid day. On the way he got petrol and a bunch of flowers that he thought would look nice in the hall. He returned home and placed them in a vase on the hall stand. He was so happy with himself that several of his colleagues asked if he got laid the night before and he explained so many times what he had achieved in the last four days. Each of the men slapped him on the back in congratulation but the secretary, a woman of thirty, gave him a big hug and said: "That's so sweet." As she moved away she wiped a tear from her eyes which started him off again.

Terry was very late home from work, it was gone 11pm, and making as little noise as he could. He showered quickly and as he walked into his bedroom he nearly jumped out of his skin. His Mother was in his bed with her head propped up on her hand. They had hardly spoken for a month and the last thing he expected was his Mother laying there, palming the mattress beside her.

He immediately went to her, sat on the bed and threw his arms around her. Nothing needed to be said. He realised that his mother was lonely and often hearing the sounds of his mother masturbating he knew she was sexually active. He had wondered if she had enjoyed what happened a month ago as much as he did although not a word had been said about it.

As he thought of what happened and looked down at his Mother's bare flat chest he felt his dick begin to stiffen. He had felt like this for a month and hoped there would be another session. Tina laid back on his bed, her hand wandered to his dick and she gently played with it. The realisation that Terry's erection was caused by seeing her like this excited her. She was happy with her body and felt lucky that she had no soreness and only a tiny area of insensitivity since her operations. She ran her hands over her shoulders, chest and stomach and when they got between her legs she found her pussy was already wet. She wasn't surprised as all, she assumed that Terry was sexually attracted to her, and she had to admit to herself she felt the same. She had thought about little else for a month.

"Come to bed Terry, we have some unfinished business."

His fingers worked quickly and slipped inside her wet pussy. She moaned: "Oh Terry!" She began to moan louder as she fucked her pussy with her fingers.

He stared dumbly at his mother as she laid back. He took in the entire length of her body, from her face, down to her boyish chest, her toned stomach and finally her glistening crotch. He stopped there because her legs were covered by the sheet. He became aware of his growing cock as did his Mother. "Someone seems happy to see me," she said.

Tina stretched out on the bed and started feeling quite happy. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm rising in her stomach and with her imagination running wild she was wondering how far this would go. Any pain that she had felt from years of arguing was quickly vanishing in the hope Terry wanted to do more with her. She had a small orgasm then Terry lavished kisses across her chest, paying special attention to the rapidly fading scar which ran across her chest at about the level where the bottom of her breasts used to be, then turned upwards to finish in each armpit.

They both felt elated. Tina had had an orgasm, albeit so light she probably didn't notice it really was one and Terry felt proud that he was playing with his mother's parts in a way that should never happen. They both laid their heads on the single pillow with their faces a couple of inches apart, sporting happy smiles. After a couple of minutes Tina asked: "Are you going to fuck me or what?" Terry responded by turning his mother to her back and pushing her legs apart, then moving between them. He pushed his tongue deeply into her pussy while stroking the rest of her body with his hands. She grabbed the back of his head, pulling it hard between her legs. Her juices were flowing freely and he felt his mouth and chin getting very wet as she held him there till she had a mind shattering orgasm.

Tina continued to hold his head against her pussy for a while as he tried to lap up the wetness and she began writhing with pleasure again. Terry pulled away and still holding his head, she pulled him up towards her face. They kissed like a couple of love sick teenagers for ages. He realised his dick was solid and comfortably nestled between her thighs. He tentatively moved it towards her pussy, still not really sure what her reaction would be. He moved till there was nowhere else to move to, it was touching her and he started probing her with his solid dick. With their mouths and tongues still locked together, he felt rather than heard her going "Mmmm." Suddenly Tina sort of moved down a bit and his dick slipped into her pussy just a tiny bit. Terry started slowly pushing and felt himself gradually slipping inside his mother's pussy until he ran out of dick and their pubes were pushed hard together. He rested there a little wondering if it was possible to feel any better than this.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers