Well, I Asked For It!

Story Info
A man is caned and forced to give oral to another man.
3.9k words
3.83
43.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock again, for about the fiftieth time in the last hour or so. Seventeen minutes to six. The message could come in two minutes or one hundred and twenty-two minutes. Or not at all! Another glance around the preparations I had made, partly out of sheer nervousness and partly to ensure that when the time came I could make the final arrangements without thinking. Quarter to six! Suddenly very tense. My mood swung frequently between a strong urge to call it off simply by sending a text and intense excitement which gave me a rock hard erection. I was sitting in my back room naked under my dressing gown, well actually I was also "wearing" straps round my wrists and ankles.

These straps turned me on like hell and the thought of them made me get up, take off my dressing gown and look at myself in the full length mirror I had set up. Erection at maximum, I again gave in to the urge and buckled the ball-gag into my mouth. Looking in the mirror I was aware that I looked ridiculous but this also emphasised the anticipation of the humiliation to come. My hand strayed to my dick. No! No! No! If I had a wank before I got the message I knew that i would call it off. My erection diminished as I pondered the difficulty that would come between receiving the message and making myself ready for the main event.

There is no way I could stay gagged for what could be two hours so I removed it and donned my gown again. Six minutes to six. Doubts came crashing in again. What the fuck did I think I was doing? I was mad to have let it get this far. How could I have agreed to have these things done to me? How could I have actually told someone of my fantasy? Would it just lead to humiliation? Humiliation would be the order of the day, (well days, weeks or months) even if either of us called it off.

Humiliation! Yes! The thought of it had brought back my erection. Christ! I could do with a wank just to relieve the tension a bit.

Six o'clock. Another session with the gag in front of the mirror. Don't wank, don't wank! Gag out, gown on, sit down. Pulse racing, mouth dry. Fucking hell, I can't stand much more of this.

Twelve minutes past six. Check over the equipment again. Run through the things I'd have to do in the fifteen minutes between the message and the action. Get it into your head! You've got to be able to do it without thinking! I was regretting the twist I had suggested – it would be a really powerful part of the action but it would make the set-up really difficult.

Beep, beep, beep! Six-twenty and there was a message! Yes it's from the right person. With difficulty I unlocked my 'phone and got to "read message". Yes or no? It was simply "6.35". My hands trembled slightly as I responded with "OK".

Here we go. To the front door. Unlock. Leave key in keyhole. Gown off. Lie back in my chair. Oh fuck! Not much of an erection! Shit! The best laid plans ..... Get the gag in and stand in front of the mirror. Try to relax. Time, which had been crawling for the last few hours, suddenly went into overdrive. Hands to dick! Phew! It was coming back to life. Wank, wank ,wank. Reach out for the small bowl just in time. Milk my cum into the bowl. Don't want to go through with it! Must do! Do it! Do it! Right! Six twenty-seven. Don't think about what is to come. Just do what you have to do. Concentrate. Go to the kitchen. Put the bowl into the ice compartment in the fridge. Wipe dick on some tissue.

Six twenty-nine. Back to the other room. Push record button on the video camera. Stand up to the table. Clip right ankle to the ring tied to the table leg. Lean across the table and clip right wrist to a similar ring. Glance at clock. Six thirty-three. Reach for the blindfold and place over the eyes. I'd done it! I'd spent the last twenty-odd hours fantasising about being exactly here. The low that I reached upon ejaculation was starting to ease now – I was amazed that I had got through the last six minutes without running to the front door and locking it!

Click, that was the front door opening. Click, closing. Click.click locked. I couldn't help but hold my breath. Footsteps. Stop next to my head. Left hand pulled over and clipped into position. The same with my left leg. Leather strap threaded under the table and pulled tight round my waist. Another one positioned round my shoulders. So here I was! Absolutely helpless, gagged, my bum totally unprotected sticking out at one end of the table and my head just clear of the other end.

A small bunch of keys was pressed into my right hand and I grasped them tightly. A hand was then thrust between my legs and began to stroke my dick. With a bit of luck I would at least start with an erection. A rattle told me that the equipment I had laid out on another table was being examined. Then waiting, waiting for what felt like eons but was really just twenty seconds or so. So far not a word had been spoken (especially by me).

Tap, tap, tap. I hoped that that was the lighter of the two canes which I provided. Pause. A short whistle and the cane slashed across my bum. It stung rather than hurt but I was sure that this was just a sighter. Three further similar strokes followed. Pause, a shuffle of feet being repositioned then a somewhat louder whistle. Thwack! That hurt! Thwack, thwack, thwack.... The strokes followed one another and whilst the individual strokes were bearable they started to build layer upon layer of pain. In a sense, though, I was taking punishment in order to stave off what was to come. Eventually after one angled stroke which must have crossed several existing stripes, I gave in. Opening my hand I let the keys fall to the floor with a rattle.

Slience. Nothing happened for perhaps a couple of minutes, I couldn't really tell as my sense of time had deserted me. Eventually the keys were offered back to my hand (in case I had dropped them by mistake) but I rejected them.

I had had enough. I wanted the whole thing to finish now. But I knew it wouldn't. We had a clear agreement about what was to be done and anyway I was hardly in a position to say what I felt. I heard the cane being flung down and I knew that the heavier cane would now be brought into play. Play? I knew that would definitely not be the right word!

Tap, tap, tap. "Right. Concentrate on these six. You'll get six more each time if you don't do what you are told".

The first stroke slashed into my bum. Absolute agony, which brought tears to my eyes and made me gasp into my gag. I had expected serious pain, in fact I'd bloody well asked for it, but this was something different. That must have been a full-force stroke. I lay tensed for the next blow but it did not come. There was absolutely no sound and I just waited and waited and waited. Fucking sadist!

I heard the cane whistle through the air an instant before a second line of fire exploded across my bum. The lower part of my body started trembling as I fought to control the pain but a second later a third stroke ripped into me. Almost immediately the fourth stroke cut into my flesh. I was now simply screaming into my gag, God only knows what sounds must have filled the room but I was oblivious to that as my body jerked about within it's restraints. I had lost control now, tears rolled down my face, saliva dribbled out of my mouth and I think a little piss dribbled form my penis.

The fifth stroke was a long time coming. I waited, praying that this ordeal would finish. I waited so long that I wondered whether the state of my bum meant that I couldn't take any more. I thought that I could feel blood trickling down my legs. I had visions of my bum simply torn to pieces!

Then the cane was tapping again. But I was partly right as this time the cane was tapped across the back of my thighs. Weirdly I felt a kind of triumph that my bum was too badly damaged to take more punishment.

Tap, tap, tap. Get on with it you bastard!

Whooosh! I was totally unprepared as the cane sliced diagonally across my bum. I don't think that this hit was quite as hard as before but the shock knocked all the breath out of me and I lay there like a lifeless doll.

"The last stroke should always be the hardest!"

Thanks! The voice did make me pull myself together. It was going to be the last stroke! Relief at this thought was short-lived though – during this beating I had forgotten that this was only the opening act. A very different ordeal was to follow!

All the punishment had been delivered from my left side but now I felt movement round to my right. Surprisingly I was clear-headed enough to realise that number six was going to be a mirror image of the last stroke.

Number six was a bit of an anticlimax. It had to be delivered as a back-hand and simply lacked the power of the previous strokes. It still hurt like hell as it crossed over several other stripes but I had endured it!

I fought the pain as best as I could. My laboured breathing must have shown my distress. I felt a gentle hand on my bum, stroking and patting which had a soothing effect and I gradually regained my composure. Fingers lightly traced the weals which must have covered my cheeks.

The hand was withdrawn and I heard the rustle of clothes being removed behind me. I now had time to contemplate what was to come next and I didn't like it! I didn't want to do it but I knew there was no way out. Well, I had asked for it! I had bloody well agreed to be abused in a way which now disgusted me. I had agreed to be treated like I had because I knew it would disgust me. That was the whole bloody point. No way out – just like I had intended!

Footsteps came to my head and then my blindfold was removed. Right in front of my eyes was Pete's hard dick. I hadn't seen it before and was relieved to see that it was no more than about average size. Pete waved his dick about in a taunting manner, flicking it casually at my face.

"Let's get things straight. You will not speak. You will do as you are told. We will do what I want, not what is easy for you. If you break the rules you will get six with the big cane, given as hard as before"

He then strode off towards the kitchen. I noticed that the video camera was now focussed on my face rather than my bum.

Pete came back carrying the small bowl from the fridge. He took great pleasure in showing the contents which the cold had maintained in a milky viscous state. I had thoughtfully used a bowl which had a small pouring lip and he slowly poured my cum over the end of his dick. Carefully ensuring that none was spilt he smeared the last inch of his dick. He now tapped my bum with the cane and said "I'm going to take your gag out now. You are not to speak." Another tap of the cane to emphasise his instruction. He reached behind my head and removed the gag. He placed his dick directly in front of my face, my semen gleaming at the end. "Open your mouth, wide as you can". I hesitated but knew I had no choice so I did as I was told. Very slowly he stuck his dick into my mouth, making sure that my cum was not wiped off.

"Close your mouth. Lick all round it.

"Suck.

"Lick."

He now started to ease his dick in and out, sometimes removing it entirely before raping my mouth again. His heavy breathing told me that I was doing a first class job.

"When I come I want you to suck like a vacuum cleaner but you are not to swallow". Another tap on my bum to aid my concentration.

He again went to gently fucking my face as I sucked the end of his dick. I could feel him approaching his climax so I was ready when he said "Suck" and I sucked as hard as I could. Immediately a stream of semen squirted into my mouth and I struggled to make sure that I did not swallow it as I did not fancy another six with the cane. He pulled his dick out slowly.

"Open your mouth wide". I did so and he moved the camera to capture the shame of my mouthful of cum. "Come on – enjoy it, roll it round your mouth, gargle it. Swallow." My humiliation was not yet complete as he cleaned his dick by wiping it on my face and then thrusting it into my mouth for me to finish the job. Satisfied for the moment he shoved the gag back into my mouth, described me as his "cum dump", helped himself to a drink and sat down somewhere behind me.

Left unmolested for a while, I again became aware of the pulsing pain in my bum which had in fact mellowed somewhat and I found that it seemed to have a rhythm which I could ride somehow by twitching my hips against the table. I relaxed into this and then found that I was wallowing (no other word for it) in a wonderful fantasy. I was tied down, I had been severely caned and abused and humiliated. But this was no fantasy. I was stuck with my growing erection, simply waiting to find out how I was to be abused next.

I was brought out of this private world by Pete's hand on my bum. It then wandered down to feel my rock-hard dick. Muttering his approval I heard him rustling around in his clothes (presumably). With some difficulty he rolled a condom onto my dick and then started to wank me. As he did this he described with great relish what he had done to me so far. This turned me on tremendously even when he told me that when I came he would again spread my cum on his dick and shove it in my mouth. This time however it would be immediately after I had come so I would be in that low state which would make me feel that such an action as disgusting. He reached over and took my gag out "So I can get my dick in your mouth as soon as possible".

He was as good as his word. As soon as I came and he had milked the last drops into the condom he rolled the condom off me and stood in front of me dangling the full condom in front of my eye. With great deliberation he squeezed my cum onto his dick and spread it around the end . This time though he shoved his dick in my mouth as far as it would go and started to face-fuck me HARD. I struggled hard with my gagging reflex. It took Pete some time to work out how he could give me a good mouth bashing without causing me real problems. I did my best to avoid any trouble with my teeth as I knew that the cane was always ready for use. He thrust away until I felt that my eyes would pop. This was certainly no fun, in a way I suppose it is the ultimate in being used. As he had already come once Pete could last longer this time and I was soon praying for the torture to end. I was covered in sweat and had tears rolling down my face – to make it worse this was all being captured on video! Eventually he got to the point of coming and when he did he stuck his dick right to the back of my mouth and sprayed my tonsils with his cum. I couldn't take this and started to choke, bringing my teeth together on his dick. I let go immediately and he took his dick from my mouth.

With scarcely a pause he was behind me and while I was still struggling with the choking gave me six hard cuts with the cane. It wasn't until I got my breathing under control that the pain really hit me (I suppose my brain had prioritised "Breathing" over "Pain"). I was reeling from this thrashing and managed to gasp "I want to stop". He slapped my bum and said "No chance, I haven't finished with you yet".

"I can't take any more".

"If you don't shut up you'll get six more."

I shut up. The gag went in again. Pete went off to get another drink. I was left in my misery for longer this time. I think Pete was waiting for my perverted fantasy to cut in again. Eventually I did relax and got back to something like the state I reached last time. Pete noticed my returning erection and coaxed it back to it's former strength. His hands wandered about my bum, tracing the cane marks which he had so viciously created.

"Right! You've got real treat to come now but you'll have to help me."

Help him? What the fuck's he talking about? He came to my head again and once again started flicking his erection on my face. He went back behind me again, gave my dick a few rubs to restore full erection then I felt him place his dick against my arsehole and gently push. This was definitely not part of the deal. He didn't get far.

"I don't need to get far in."

" Oh that's all right then!", I thought.

"I just want to get some shit on my dick." Oh no, this is too disgusting for words!

"If you push hard, it might open the ring so I get in far enough."

Fuck off! You must be joking! No!

"I can use the cane again if you like? I can cane you all night if that's what's needed." He would too! I was beaten. There was nothing I could do. I was now very tired and knew I had no resistance left. I had never had anything up my arsehole so was not sure how this works. Perhaps if I tried to do a shit? Logically that must open the orifice. With an effort I nodded and pushed my bum out as much as I could to show what I was doing. It wasn't easy but I pushed as much as I could. Eventually I felt as if I had pushed a fairly large turd to my anus and I could feel my arsehole opening out.

"That's good. Hold it there!" I think that I must have pushed the turd out about an inch or so but feelings can be deceptive. I'm not sure what happened next but I think that Pete must have pushed his dick into the turd, through it and through the ring. Give him his due, he was careful and only pushed a short way into me. Perhaps this was partly to make sure he didn't come. Anyway, out he came again and came round to stand in front of me. Shit was smeared over the first inch or so of his dick.

"Now listen carefully. When I take your gag off you will take my dick in your mouth and clean it properly. I will only take your gag off when you nod your head. I will give you single strokes of the cane until you nod your head. If I take your gag out and then you fail to clean me properly you will get twelve strokes of the cane. Then I'll start again. Is this understood?" I nodded. "You have two minutes to consider your position." I didn't need two minutes. I had already admitted to myself that I was beaten. I'd have to do it. Let's get it over.

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Ready? That's pity." He stood with his dick under my nose. Luckily I had eaten conservatively recently and it didn't smell as bad as it could. "Straight in without hesitation?" I nodded. As he reached to undo the gag I steeled myself. Don't breath though your nose!

"Open." I opened my mouth and he put his dick in a short way – he was going to milk this to the maximum. I wanted this over as soon as possible so I went at it as quickly as I could. Hard to say what it tasted of, your imagination will tell you it's disgusting even if it tasted of chocolate. It wasn't nice. A big problem was a lack of saliva, I had to more or less scrape the shit off with my tongue rather than wash it off . When he was satisfied he went and washed his dick in the bathroom.

"Just one more helping of cum to go." Phew, I've done enough. "But first I think you need a wash."

Then, much to my surprise, he undid my straps and released me from bondage. I spent a couple of minutes stretching my limbs and getting the stiffness out of my back.

"Go and have a quick shower, then we'll review what we've done." Sounds like a project management meeting.

I showered and returned, still naked, to the room. Pete was lolling in a chair sipping a drink and playing with his dick. He got up as I arrived.

His dick was hard again and although I was no longer restrained I knew what would be in my mouth within a few seconds...

*********

This was originally a fictitious story with a character named Simon but one night after a bit too much drink I had let slip to Pete that I had written an erotic story. As I had admitted that the story was on my PC I couldn't resist Pete's demands to see my story. He read it out loud which made me cringe more than slightly! Somehow I let him talk me into trying it the following weekend. I've had to revise the story a bit, apart from changing Simon into Pete. There was no mention of shit in the original and Pete was rather handier with the cane than Simon! I moved away on promotion soon afterwards (if I was to stay in the city I probably wouldn't have even let Pete read the story.)

12