Well I Never! Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

"No preliminaries Hal. Please just get that lovely big dick back in my pussy before I ache to pieces!"

It was another colossally raging fuck. A real good bang, a jolly good riotous bang! The old wooden floor resounded with our copulation and plates rattled in the dresser. Penny came, and came, and came - it was a glorious sound. Then my roar was added as more volcanic eruptions emitted through my groin. I slowly subsided, trying not to crush Penny. After a few minutes she murmured the sensible suggestion to go to bed. We left the clothes where they lay and went naked up the stairs. There was only one double bed. I thought Penny might baulk at climbing naked into Mum's bed but even with the lights on she displayed herself openly as she lay in the centre. I reached for the bedside switch as I climbed in.

"No Hal, I want to see you, all of you my beautiful big brother".

She shuffled over and I lay face up beside her. My arm wrapped around her reached to her breast which I caressed tenderly.

"Hal, that was so wonderful. I feel so gloriously alive, much more alive than I have ever felt before. Do you know what I mean?" She leaned over, her other breast caressing my arm.

"You look like a different woman" I assured her. "You were always attractive, but now you are radiant. You remind me of Mum."

I wondered how she would take that compliment; luckily it was the right way.

"I see what you mean now" she said grazing her lips across my face, her breast pressing more firmly against me. "I'm sorry I was so prudish before, when Vinnie told us . . I had no idea that sex was so extraordinary. With Arnold it is nothing, even less than nothing really. It is boring and uncomfortable. Fortunately he only tries it about once a month, even that often drifts out to 6 weeks now." Penny paused. I stayed quiet, waiting for her to continue.

"Since we were married, nearly 22 years ago, I have hardly ever seen him naked - certainly never like you are now. Harry, you are beautiful!" She ran a hand down my chest into my damp pubic hair.

"We need a shower loverman!" She announced, bouncing up. "I put the water heater on earlier as I thought I might shower before we went out. Come on I want to wash you. I've never washed a man before so I might not know how it's done!" Penny was already off the bed, tugging at my arm. "You can be my virgin washman!"

In truth I would rather have slept but such was Penny's enthusiasm that I could not resist. Because of the 10 year difference in our ages we had never bathed together as children. Now, with me approaching 50 and my sister coming up to 40, we were about to be able to play the water games we missed out on as kids!

I pee'd while Penny adjusted the shower and got in first. She was ready with the soapy sponge.

"Turn around brother dearest, it's wash time." She sponged with one hand and caressed with the other. I opened my legs and she didn't hesitate to run the sponge and her hand around my backside. In fact she spent quite a while making sure I was clean and wriggled her finger against my anus.

"Something else I've never done bro, maybe next time I'll soap up that finger and clean inside as well! Turn around now."

My cock was already at half-mast and hit her belly as I turned.

"Naughty, naughty, no smacking in the shower big boy" she said to my ever attentive cock. She sponged and caressed, hardening it further. She sighed.

"The more I wash it the more there is to wash, what is a poor country washer girl to do?"

It was a rhetorical question as she answered by kneeling and taking my purple head into her mouth.

She took it out "Another first for me, my lover!" She giggled and put it back between her lips again, wiping her soapy sponge gently around my balls.

After a few moments she stood, sponging my chest. "I think I'll save it for later if you don't mind?"

"Right-oh, let's see your washing technique then darling brother." She turned her back to me. I had done this before with a number of lovers and always enjoyed it. With the soapy sponge and carefully washed around her neck and shoulders. Then while I washed lower I kissed the back of her neck, pecking across the hair line and then down her shoulder. I slipped a foot between hers and eased her legs apart. After gently sponging her bottom I felt for her anus. Well, `what's sauce for the goose' I thought. My soapy finger cleaned around the area and with hardly any pressure slipped inside. I didn't make a big issue out of it but I eased in and out a few times. Penny had her hands on the shower wall and had bent her legs a little, almost inviting me further.

"Well I never, another first!" she breathed, water cascading down her face.

I continued washing down her legs and lifted one foot rubbing it with the soapy sponge. Without warning I took her big toe into my mouth, Penny almost fell over!

"Oh God, another first" she gasped. "I heard that was supposed to be good, but I almost came instantly. Don't stop Hal, I love it, oh yes, yes, yes." I think she actually did climax then. I was still kneeling as I put her foot down carefully and caressed up her silky legs.

"Time to turn, my beauty." I eased her hips around as I spoke and as she turned her wiry bush was just inches from my face. I washed through the hair with just soap and my hands moving her thighs slightly apart. Penny was purring, her head bowed so she could watch me. Peering through the cascading water to look into her eyes I used my thumbs to open her labia. She bent her knees, her frame quivering in anticipation. Then my tongue went to work. Previous lovers had praised how my mouth had aroused them but I wanted this first time for Penny to be something really special. I could see where my tongue needed to be but for now I softly nuzzled the bump with my nose and licked her labia. I slid a hand up the inside of her thigh and into the dark cleft under her body. My finger easily found its way into her wet hole. Finding the G-spot I caressed slowly while at the same time deploying my tongue into the same rhythm across her extended clitoris. Penny howled like a banshee as she slowly slid down the shower wall my mouth and hand still firmly attached to her pleasure park. She lay slumped in one corner mostly between my outstretched legs. I lapped and stroked her into a sizzling frenzy. She held my head tight to her pelvis.

"Aaaahhh . . ooohhhh . . mmmmm" Wordless tone poems flowed from her lips as she jerked spasmodically into my face. Then, as she suddenly relaxed, I eased up but kept soft contact in both places. When I gently hummed into her vagina she twitched and pushed me away.

"I'm in heaven, you are my angel! Turn off the shower Hal and get some towels." Her words were slurred, sexy and insistent.

I had to dry Penny. She was too far out to towel herself! Still damp myself I carried a clean, dry Penny to the bed and lay her down, beautifully naked. I pulled the covers over her and gently kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, my lover" I whispered.

When I was dry I went downstairs and tidied up our clothes, making sure we would be OK if anyone came knocking in the morning. It was almost midnight and I was totally exhausted. I set the alarm clock for eight and quietly slipped under the covers beside my sleeping sister.

Continued in Day Two

-----

Copyright (C) 2012 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12