Well That Was Unexpected

Story Info
Wife makes amends with her husband in a most unexpected way
908 words
3.26
115.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was taking a shower and thinking about his wife, Leah. They've been married for 14 years, most of it good. Lately, though, they've been fighting about everything. John is usually the one that lets it go and moves on. For better or for worse, right?

Not this time though. Something about this fight set him off for good. Standing in the shower he's thinking about everything she's done that's pissed him off in the last five years or so. Let her be the one to end this one. Or not, he really doesn't care anymore. Oddly, he can't recall what they're even fighting about. He hadn't spoken to her in four days and he couldn't remember why he was pissed off at her.

Sighing, he turned off the water. He dried off and walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist.

She was standing in front of the closet looking at him. He played it cool and just walked right by her.

"Come here," she said.

When he didn't respond she said, "I said come here." A little louder, and with a little more attitude.

Again, he said nothing.

"God damn it John. Look at me!" she practically screamed.

When he looked at her she had dropped the robe and was standing there wearing nothing but a strap-on dildo. They had done the pegging thing a few times over the years, but he was always the one who brought it up. Hell, she turned him down just about every time he brought it up. So what the fuck was this, then?

"I said come here to me," she said.

At this point John is thinking maybe it's time to drop it. He doesn't even know why he's mad, anyway. Plus it's looking like he's going to get laid. So, he walked over to her.

"Kneel down," she said, pushing his shoulders toward the ground.

This was totally out of character for her. She simply doesn't behave this way. Intrigued, he kneeled down in front of her.

"Now," she said, "you've been acting like a little bitch the last four days, so I'm going to treat you like one. Suck my dick." She was holding a handful of his hair and pulling his head toward her. "Go on, suck it. Suck my dick you little bitch."

Sucking on her strap-on wasn't new to him either, they've played around like that in the past. Not often, but it happened. What was this new dominant streak. Where was this coming from?

He opened his mouth and she shoved it in. She was thrusting her hips, sliding her dildo in and out of his mouth and she kept talking down to him. "That's it bitch, suck my dick. Don't stop. This is what you deserve. You are my bitch."

He's not sure when it happened, but she wasn't pumping it into his mouth anymore, he was actually bobbing his head on it. She was smiling down at him, "Look at you, you like it don't you bitch?"

When he stopped to respond she grabbed his hair and shoved it back in and said, "I didn't fucking tell you to stop. I'm enjoying this. I'm enjoying it almost as much as you are, bitch."

John wasn't sure how long they went on like this, it could have been seconds or hours, before she finally said, "Alright bitch, now I'm going to fuck you. Go get on the bed." He stood up to move to the bed and she smiled at his erection. "Come on. Doggy style," she said "and lay the fucking towel down on the bed, I'm not sleeping in a puddle of lube tonight just because you need to be put in your place."

John did as he was told and thought, "Who the fuck is this woman?"

Leah got in position behind him and rubbed her well lube fingers all over his asshole. She slid a finger in and he gasped. She rubbed her dildo up and down his crack and pushed the tip of it in. He sucked air through his teeth. She pushed more of it in a little at a time until it was buried. "Balls deep," she said. She slowly started fucking him with it. Every time she pushed it in he made little noises. Little oohs and aahhs of mild pain and pleasure. She increased the speed of her thrusts, holding his hips tight and slamming into him.

"You are my bitch," she said excitedly, "you love it don't you bitch." She slapped him hard on the ass. "Answer me!"

"Yes." The first word he said to her in 4 days.

"Tell me you like it. Tell me you are my bitch!"

"I like it when you fuck my ass. I am your bitch."

"Yes you are," she said as she reached around and started stroking his cock.

Her fucking him and stroking him was too much. It pushed him past his breaking point and he came all over the towel beneath him. Completely spent he collapsed onto the bed. Leah landed right beside him and they both cracked up laughing.

"Where the hell did that come from?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to fight anymore," she said, "did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah I did," he said, "and if this is how we're going to make up, then I think we need to fight more often."