Well That Was Unexpected

Story Info
Sam and Alice go for a naked beach walk at sunset.
3.9k words
4.65
43.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took longer than we'd reckoned to get dinner sorted and make sure that our teenage kids were settled for the evening, so Alice and I were later than planned setting out for our evening walk through the woods to the beach. We'd hoped to get there in time to see the sun set, but that now seemed unlikely.

There weren't many cars left now - most of the beach goers had long gone, off to get showers and pizza. I parked our rented Fiat under the trees right opposite the start of the trail - a broad track heading straight into the pine woods. I grabbed our canvas beach bag from the back seat, slammed the door and clicked the remote. We could travel light to the beach for a change - no need for umbrellas at this time of the evening; it would be too dark for books and we wouldn't be there long enough to need food. It was still warm - around 28 degrees - so we had water, towels and a camera, but nothing else. I'd chosen this evening's activity - a naked walk on the beach.

This wasn't particularly daring for us, we have been naturists for 30 years and my wife Alice will go along with most of my schemes involving nudity as long as we're not likely to bump into anyone we know and we're not going to get into any trouble.

She had OK'd my naked beach walk on the basis that we were on holiday in Italy and therefore not likely to bump into any work colleagues, plus I had promised that this beach was regularly used by naturists. She had said something along the lines of, 'as long as we're not the only ones nude'. Well we'd have to see. If we were then it wouldn't be the first time and I always feel a flush of pride when Alice is naked amongst other people whether they are clothed or nude, and I see them admiring her body.

We started to walk into the woods and were passed by a dozen or so groups all heading back to the road. Some were on bikes and some walking with children, but all laden with the beach paraphernalia that you need for a beach with no natural shade and no cafe or other facilities. The trees obscured the sun, but I was guessing that it was already starting to touch the horizon. The woods were quiet - the daytime wildlife had settled down but the night time creatures were not yet in voice.

Alice looked good in her beach dress. I could tell she was braless underneath it not only from the way her nipples stood out a little in the way that a bra would never allow, but also from the slight movement of her breasts as she walked. I used to tell her that a woman braless under a thin cotton top was just as sexy as nude, but she could never get why. Men usually agreed with me.

After 15 minutes we emerged at the end of the trail and crossed the rough track marking the extent of the nature reserve. We crossed the track to the boardwalk that took us through the undulating dunes with their swathes of sea holly. Suddenly the view opened out as the boardwalk emerged from the dunes. The beach was two miles of beautiful grey-gold sand, backed for its entire length by the pine woods. Along much of its length posts and branches stood proudly in the sand, collected and erected by beachgoers over the years to make temporary shelters using wraps and cotton throws. By this time of day they had all been stripped bare ready to be reconstructed again the next morning.

We were right that we had missed the sunset; the sun was already below the horizon but there was still enough twilight to enjoy the scenery and the moon was up and almost full. There were still a few people about that had obviously stayed to see the sun set, but they were starting to pack up now. As we looked to the right there was what appeared to be an extended family group of a dozen or so, and to the left there were just a few couples in view, one of them already heading toward us and the route off the beach. The naturist-friendly section was in that direction so I said, "come on, this way".

We had only gone about 200 metres when Alice stopped at some posts and a big sunbleached log and said,

"This will do. I don't want to have to walk back too far in the dark."

"Are you sure?" I said, "there's still a few people around," nodding towards two women who were only 30 metres or so further on, standing in the surf with one taking photos of the other.

"You said this was a naturist beach didn't you?"

"Err - yes," I said, knowing that the naturist section was a good half mile further on, but also knowing that Alice had no intention of walking that far.

"OK then, sorted," she said and without any of the usual dithering, she grabbed the hem of her beach dress and peeled it over her head, to leave her standing naked apart from her flip flops. I love to see her naked, and doubly so when it's outdoors. Alice has always been beautiful in or out of her clothes. We've both sagged a bit over the years, but I still marvel at those beautiful breasts. Her nipples were rock hard - maybe there was a bit of excitement, or maybe it was just a reaction to the evening air brushing her skin.

I put the bag down, kicked off my sandals and pushed down my shorts then peeled off my T-shirt. Alice had already folded up her dress and I took the towels out of the bag and stuffed in our clothes. I put out my arms for a naked hug and Alice came to me. I put my hands on her buttocks a gave a squeeze. As always I loved the feel of her breasts mashing into my chest. She gave me a wet kiss and pulled away, then started arranging a towel on the log for us to sit on. I grabbed the camera and took a couple of pictures of my gorgeous naked wife. The flash went off and Alice hissed at me,

"Turn off the flash!"

I noticed that the two women - possibly distracted by the camera flash - had stopped taking their photos and were looking in our direction and talking. I thought I heard a laugh. Well if so it probably meant that we weren't upsetting them and weren't about to get reported to the police.

"Right," said Alice. "If I'm going to skinny dip then I need to do it now."

It sounded like a challenge, but I was fine with that. We held hands and walked naked towards the surf - feeling the first shock of cool on our feet, then up to our knees to acclimatise and then to our waists with some 'oooh'ing and 'ahhh'ing. The Mediterranean had been warming all summer and it was like a lukewarm bath. But we still definitely had an audience and I said as much to Alice.

"Oh God!" she said, "do you think we should go?"

"Not at all," I replied. "I think they're fine with it."

As I was saying that I held up my hand in a gesture to say 'hi' and both women put up a hand to acknowledge the greeting. That seemed to break the spell and they went back to their photography, as we now watched them. They looked like they were doing a beach fashion photo shoot. The photographer had a 'proper' camera with a big lens on. Size isn't everything but it looked impressive to me. She was wearing a flowing white beach dress. Her model was in a dark bikini and was posing against the logs around them.

"Come on - we need pictures too," I said and waded back up to the beach, pulling Alice's hand for her to follow me.

"You first," she said. Alice always makes sure she has some nude pictures of me before she lets me start snapping her. It started as a joke about us both having some security against 'revenge porn', but we've now got literally thousands of nude pictures of the two of us in our collection. We larked around doing some weird poses and star jumps before I said,

"right, self-timer time," I said and propped the camera on the folded up towel in an attempt to get it level. The first try got a great picture of my left thigh as I hadn't set the timer properly. The second try was too blurred without flash, so I switched the flash back on and tried again. We managed two more on a 10 second delay, but both were lop-sided and one had no heads.

"Come on," I said, "let's be friendly and ask a favour. " I picked up the camera and started to walk towards our beach neighbours.

"No!" hissed Alice, but I just said "come on" again and carried on. Alice followed at a distance.

They saw us coming and stopped what they were doing. I held up my digital camera and said "Prego?" - almost the only Italian word that I know. The photographer smiled and nodded, not seeming to care that I was naked in front of her. Alice had caught up and gave our new friend a nervous smile.

"I am Sam and this is Alice," I said, pointing to each of us as I said it.

"Sam, Alice," she repeated, looking at each of us in turn. She reached out and took the camera I was holding.

"I am Clara. This is Maria, the daughter of my sister," she said and Maria smiled and nodded, but was clearly a little more shy than Clara.

I was going to guide Alice towards the sea to pose, but Clara took my right arm and steered me over to the logs they had been using as props. The logs were quite beautiful - worn smooth by the sea and almost luminous in the evening light. Clara guided Alice over beside me and arranged us so that we were both half facing the camera but fully showing our nakedness. She fiddled for a moment or two with my camera and then composed the photo and the camera flashed once, then a second time. Clara came and rearranged us and the camera flashed twice more. She moved us again, this time in a more romantic clinch and took two more. Clara was clearly confident in what she was doing. She put my camera down on top of her bag and picked up her professional SLR and just said,

"OK?"

Alice is normally a bit paranoid about other people having nude pictures of her, but she seemed mesmerised by Clara and said,

"OK, yes," while I was still processing the question. I glanced across at Maria, who had been silently watching with a smile on her face. It seemed the natural thing to do - and only polite really - to beckon her over and I made a space between Alice and myself. She looked at Carla and there was again a nod, so she walked over and took up the space.

Maria was probably early 20s, very attractive and with the typical Italian dark hair and olive skin, but she was almost certainly just Clara's niece and not a professional model as she was a normal shape, not model-thin. Her bikini gave her a very pleasing cleavage and her rear was nicely rounded without being out of proportion. The bikini had been well chosen to show off her figure.

I confess that I do get a bit of a kick from being naked with other clothed people, particularly women - the classic CFNM fantasy I suppose - so I was really enjoying this as we linked up with arms around each others backs with a bikini clad Maria in the middle and Carla started to shoot. I definitely wanted to make sure that I got some pictures for us as well. As if she was reading my mind, Carla picked up my camera again and took some of the three of us. I can remember thinking 'pity these aren't suitable for Facebook, we'd get a shedload of Likes'.

Carla said something I didn't understand to Maria who went rigid for a second. They exchanged more words then Maria turned to us and in one fluid movement she undid the bow of her bikini top from behind her back, then pulled the flimsy triangles over her head. I must have had a shocked look on my face as Maria giggled then pushed down her bottoms and threw both pieces over at Carla.

I gulped - Maria was every bit as gorgeous without her bikini and I knew that Alice would agree - she's not the jealous type and appreciates a beautiful woman. Maria put her hands on her hips and smiled again, as if seeking our approval.

"You like naked, yes?" said Clara.

"Bellissima," I said, unsure whether this was appropriate or where my second word of Italian had sprung from. Maria laughed so it must've been OK. She re-inserted herself between me and Alice, while Clara continued to take photos with both cameras. God! I hoped that the battery would last.

I put my hand up and stepped to one side in a gesture that Clara should take some pictures of Alice and Maria together. Clara clearly agreed - I guess we both think that naked females are generally more attractive than males. Clara stepped closer in and started talking to Maria again, to guide her into a series of more intimate poses with Alice.

Maria also had plenty to say and was making some point to Clara who stopped and stared for a few moments then let out a big laugh and put the cameras down on top of her bag. She reached down to the hem of her long dress and peeled it up and over her head to leave her in a white bikini. She hesitated a few seconds then took both parts of that off as well. I truly didn't know where to look as Clara was also stunning to look at. She was skinnier that Maria and had smaller breasts, but with large areolae. It was getting quite dim now but we were all standing fairly close and the moonlight was bright enough for me to see and admire these three naked beauties. I was sporting an involuntary semi erection by now. I don't normally get an erection during our everyday naturist activities, but this was hardly an everyday turn of events.

Before Clara could get there, Maria had grabbed the cameras and was gesturing for me to stand with Clara. Clara wasn't shy and hugged me while Maria clicked away, then Clara surprised me (and Alice) by grabbing my cock. I looked at Alice who just gave me a shit-eating grin. Later on she told me that she knew I was living out a fantasy and this was probably a once-in-a-lifetime event so she was happy for me to enjoy it.

Alice now took the cameras from Maria and gestured for her to join me and Clara. Alice told me to put an arm round each of them and they leaned their heads in to my chest and looked at the camera while I must have been grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Clara still held onto my growing cock and Maria slid a hand under to cup my balls. I could feel hard nipples brushing against my side and I realised I was now fully erect. Clara and Maria were still talking away to one another and I had no clue what they were saying, but Alice appeared to be enjoying the sight of me with these two lovelies.

"Oh my God!" she said, "I never thought I'd enjoy seeing you naked with another woman's hand on your dick, but I love it!"

Encouraged by Alice's reaction, Clara was now slowly jerking me off and Maria suddenly dropped down and sucked me into her mouth. This left one of my hands free to start stroking Clara's breast and roll her nipple between my fingers. She flashed me a big smile then pulled away and took my camera from Alice and and gave it to me, while Maria, still on her knees, continued to suck and stroke my cock. I tried to switch my camera on but the battery had given up.

Alice looked at Clara, the SLR dangling round her neck with the strap either side of her breasts, pushing them slightly together. Did I already say that Alice has great breasts? Clara reached forward and lightly brushed Alice's rock hard nipples with the backs of her hands, making her gasp. I would have loved that photo, or even better a movie clip, but I would just have to try and file away the memory. I realised that I wouldn't last much longer before coming and reluctantly pushed Maria's head away from my cock. She looked up at me and pouted a little, but I helped her to her feet and pulled her into a deep kiss, which tasted of me. We looked across at Alice and Clara who were also locked in a passionate kiss, each with a hand between the other's legs.

I led Maria over to sit on the large log and dragged Clara off of Alice to sit next to Maria. I crouched between Maria's knees so that her beautiful pussy was in front of my face and looked up at Alice and said, "come on, you know you want to do this". As she knelt down I put my hand on the back of her head and said "I love you" and pulled her into a deep kiss, then we turned to look at the Italian pussies in front of us.

I leaned in and gently licked up between Maria's pussy lips and she gasped and said something that (of course) I didn't understand. For all I knew she might have been saying that I have a tongue like sandpaper, but I guessed not as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in closer. I licked her gently, from her anus up to her clit, outside and inside her pussy lips. She tasted sweet, so she couldn't have been in the sea. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and I probed with my tongue, while the bridge of my nose rubbed against her clit. She was pulling my head hard into her and moaning - hopefully with pleasure.

I reached up blindly to feel for her breasts, squeezing them and stroking her nipples. Suddenly she bucked and squeezed my head with her thighs as she came hard. I could only just breathe.

When Maria started to release her grip I looked to my left and it was clear that Clara had also come, and Alice was looking at me with a slightly embarrassed grin on her wet face. I wriggled backwards from Maria and maneuvered myself behind Alice. She was incredibly wet and I was able to slide my hard cock straight in up to my balls, which brought forth a grunt from Alice.

Clara slid forward off the log and underneath Alice, from where she could kiss and fondle Alice's breasts as I slowly fucked her. Clara clearly liked Alice's breasts as well, and used her spare hand to finger her own pussy. Maria came round alongside me and put her hand under Alice's pussy with her fingers splayed to act as a further guide for my cock. I put my hand behind Maria and fucked her with my thumb whilst gently tickling her anus with my middle finger.

It wasn't long before Alice started saying, "God! Please don't stop now," and I could feel that I was also about to come. With a couple more deep thrusts and with Maria's fingers squeezing my cock I felt myself spurt several times deep inside Alice's pussy and she came too with a loud grunt. We collapsed into a sweaty, naked heap; panting and a bit giggly.

From a few metres away there was the sound of quiet applause and "wow," as another nude couple stepped forward out of the darkness. They looked to be in their thirties - a good looking couple and he was sporting a big erection. His partner had her hand over her mouth like she was in shock, but she made no attempt to cover her bald pussy.

"Jesus that was hot," the man said - clearly also British. "I hope you don't mind but we were walking back from the naturist beach and saw you. That was awesome."

"You mean this isn't the naturist beach?" said Alice, sounding surprised. I could be in trouble here...

"It is now," I mumbled.

We disentangled ourselves and I tried unsuccessfully to brush the sand off myself, but like the others I was too covered in sweat and other sticky stuff.

"Well I need another dip," said Alice and looking at the new couple said "are you going to join us?"

We washed off in the sea while we made introductions. There was no more sex for me and Alice, Clara or Maria, but before long Mark and Laura (our new acquaintances) were fucking in the surf with Laura on all fours and Mark pumping here with his impressive cock, while Clara and Alice lay beside them, fondling Laura's breasts and helping to make sure that Mark's cock did not escape.

But all good things come to an end and after yet another clean up in the sea we decided we should head back through the forest before we lost even the moonlight. It took a little while to gather our things in the gloom, but nobody even considered dressing, and the naked walk through the trees felt like the purest form of naturism. As we approached the road Clara and Maria put their beach dresses back on, while the rest of us stood naked. We were all reluctant to dress, or maybe a little excited at the prospect of driving back to our apartments in the buff.

Clara rummaged in her camera back and pulled out some business cards and a pen. She was indeed a professional photographer. I wrote my email address on the back of two cards and gave one each to Mark and Clara. Mark did the same but gave one to me and one to Clara. We have swapped contact details many times before on holiday and sometimes it was never followed up, but this time I knew it would be different. It turned out that Mark and Laura were long time naturists and like us, relish the opportunity to make new naturist friends from the UK. And I definitely wanted to see Clara's 'professional' pictures of us all.

12