Wendy

Story Info
Wendy is not needy, she is submissive.
1.8k words
3.81
36.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bas6699
bas6699
3 Followers

I can't believe I wore his dress. "Tom, why did you make me wear this dress?"

"Let's go outside Wendy, and I will tell you why I made you wear this dress." As the young couple left the party for the grounds, the host of the party watched them. His name was William Franks, and he was Wendy's boss. Wendy was a Twenty three year old woman who was just beginning to be able to do the job she was hired for. She was Mr. Franks assistant. Her boyfriend Tom was one in a long line of guys who would date Wendy, get in her pants, and leave. Saying that she was too needy, demanding, or was too clingy. She couldn't be by alone very long or make any decisions for herself. Mr. Frank, on the other hand, recognized this behavior for what it was, Wendy was submissive. She was also quite stunning.

"Ok, Tom, why did you make me wear this dress, it's too sheer, short, and I am getting embarrassed wearing it, it's my bosses house for God's sake. Please take me home."

Tom ignored what Wendy was saying, he just reached out and pulled her close and kissed her. Long and hard. It was one of Wendy's favorite things, kissing. She forgot what she was saying and started getting lost in the kiss. Tom was a good kisser. As they kissed, Tom's hands started to wander down Wendy's back, then up again. This time they were under the hem of her short dress. As he found the string that was her panties, he fiddled with it a bit, then took it in both hands and tore it apart. Wendy didn't mind too much, she was hoping Tom would want to go home and fuck, so this action was a good start.

"Wendy, about why I wanted you to wear this dress, this is why" He reached behind her and all of a sudden the dress was in Tom's hands. Wendy was naked. One twist of the fastening and off it fell

"Tom! What are you doing?" As Tom reached down and slipped his finger in to Wendy's wet slit. He said that he just wanted to have a little fun here in the garden. Wendy was very shocked, not so much by Tom's actions, but by how wet she was. As Tom's finger slid in and out of Wendy, teasing her clit and making her grind her hips up against him she realized she would fuck him right there.

"A-hem" Wendy whirled around and was staring into the eyes of her boss Mr. Franks. She grabbed her dress and held it bunched in front of her, trying to hide her nakedness. Mr. Frank just stood there. Slowly he held out his open hand, palm up. Wendy was frozen in place, what would he say, She was naked in Mr. Franks garden. As she started to breath, she noticed his outstretched hand. She looked from it to her dress. Almost involuntarily, she started to hand him her dress. As if she were in a trance, she carefully placed the dress in his hands and dropped her hands to her sides.

"Wendy, I am so glad you could make it tonight. I hope you have time later so I can show you around. Have another drink, and I will see you a bit later." With that Mr. Franks turned and started to walk off.

"Sir" said Wendy, taking a few tentative steps, Sir you still have my dress, may I please have it back?"

"Oh, yes, I do. I'm sorry; I guess I was a bit distracted by the view." As he handed the dress to Wendy, their hands touched and Wendy felt an electrical shock arc from her erect nipples to her swollen clit.

As soon as Franks turned the corner, Wendy whirled around leaned over a stone wall next to her and looked back at Tom. "Fuck me you bastard." And he did.

A week later

William Franks was a patient man. He had a plan to get Wendy. He knew that Tom broke up with Wendy shortly after the party. Stupid fuck. He can't see anything beyond the moment. Franks hadn't said anything about the events in the garden. Wendy was finally starting to relax when he saw him. It was time for a shock to the system.

"Wendy will you please come in here?" As Wendy walks in, Mr. Franks says" Wendy, A Mr. Orr is flying into town at 7:00 this evening. I have a board meeting, so I want you to meet him. Mr. Orr is our biggest client, and you will take good care of him. I will have Marco pick you up at your house at 6:00 and take you to the airport to meet Mr. Orr. I want you to take him to dinner at Oscars, so you will have to go home and put on a nice dress. Wear that white one you had on at my party, he will like that one. Take him to dinner and then take him back to his hotel. Go in and make sure he has what he needs, and will be comfortable. Then I want you to fuck his brains out for the rest of the night. Just have him here by 9:00 for the board meeting. Wendy I'm counting on you to make me proud." Ring Oh just a minute, I have to answer that."

As Franks picks up the phone, Wendy can't believe her ears; did he just tell me to fuck Mr. Orr's brains out? "I'm sorry Wendy; I have to take this call. You better run home and get ready. Thanks" As Wendy slowly walked out of the room, she wondered what she was going to do, she had to meet Mr. Orr, but she couldn't follow Mr. Frank's orders, but he was counting on her. How could she do what Mr. Franks wanted, but avoid any inappropriate actions. She drove home in a daze. When Wendy got home, she went up and drew a bath. As she climbed in she slid down and let the warm water cascade down across her clit. She loved this feeling and the orgasm that always ensued was a sure way of relaxing. As the water flowed down and pounded her clit, she started to breath faster, more water, shallow breaths, falling water, small sounds, more, harder, faster here it comes, slowly expanding from deep in her soul, nearer the rushing comes, closer, it comes, closer, it comes, faster, I cum. augggggh

HONK "Shit, I'm late." Wendy jumps up out of the tub grabs her dress, shoes, and purse, stumbles down the hall trying to fasten the dress behind her back. As she opens the front door, a tall dark man is standing there, knuckles about to knock on her forehead. "Oh excuse me, ah Marco, is it?"

"Yes mam, we need to get going. The flight arrives at 7:00" "Ok, let's go." Marco leads Wendy down the walk, and opens the door to the long car. As Wendy crawls into the car she realizes that she didn't remember to grab panties. Unknown to her, Marco also noticed that she didn't have any panties on.

"Why the hell did I wear this dress?" Wendy asked herself as she finished arranging the dress so it covered her as beat it could. She was reminded that it is quite shear, and short. "Who does Franks think he is, telling me to Fuck his brains out? I don't even know who this guy is. Why do I have to do what he tells me to? I could just go home and go to bed."

"We're here Miss Wendy." Marco said as he watched Wendy absently stroking herself between her lips. She didn't even notice how wet she was, or that being told what to do was what got her that way in the first place. "I'll wait here for you Miss, you go and meet Mr. Orr and bring him here. We will then bring him to his hotel, and you can take him to dinner after that." As Wendy walked through the airport, she began to notice all the looks that she was getting, smiles from the men, and even a few of the women.

Now I guess I do remember why I like this dress, she thought. Most women have Fuck Me Shoes, I have this Fuck Me Dress. God I'm getting wet, I hope this Orr guy is worth the effort.

As Wendy approached the group of passengers that had just de-plained, she noticed a Tom Sellec look-a-like searching through the crowd.

Please let that be him. I could enjoy my job if guys like him were our clients.

THE HOTEL

Marco pulled up in front of the hotel and turned to tell his passengers that they had arrived. He was quick to notice that Wendy was sitting with her dress hiked up in such a way that a vast amount of leg was showing, and the plunging neck was almost losing the battle to retain her magnificent breasts. Mr. Orr noticed also, and was having a very difficult time with the small talk he was trying to use as camouflage to disguise his lust. His briefcase hasn't left his lap since he first shook hands with Wendy at the airport. Wendy had Mr. Orr's coat across her lap in such a way that the hem of her dress was under it; legs went up to the coat and disappeared under it. What Orr did not know was that Wendy was sitting there holding his coat, both hands under it, but one hand was much busier than just holding a coat.

She had accidentally slid her left hand into the split in the front of the dress. As she talked, her middle finger was ever so lightly stroking her clit to attention and she had its full attention. "Why don't you go in and check in, I will then take you out to dinner, and we can get to know each other better. " Wendy said, as her hand briefly touched Mr. Orr's shoulder. Because Orr was getting out of the car Wendy had to lean over to touch him. As he looked back to reply, his words got caught in his throat, Wendy's dress was hanging out in such a way that Orr could see her left breast, and the nipple that appeared to be rock hard and the size of the end of his finger. "Yes, yes, I like that; I mean I would like that." Orr practically ran into the hotel and up to the front desk, I'm here to check in, can you have my bags delivered to my room, I am going out to dinner, Bye" And he was gone.

bas6699
bas6699
3 Followers