Wendy and Foxy Save Christmas

Story Info
Wendy Williams and Pam Grier as Foxy Brown save Christmas.
3.7k words
4
5.5k
3
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS FICTION...IT IS A FANTASY...IT IS NOT REAL...YA FEEL ME PLAYA

THIS IS SOMETHING COOL (HOPEFULLY) IT'S MY COMEDIC TALE OF TALK SHOW HOST WENDY WILLIAMS AND BLAXPLOITATION MOVIE STAR 70's PAM GRIER AS FOXY BROWN SAVING CHRISTMAS...THERE ARE FAMOUS LINES FROM VARIOUS FAMOUS CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT THEM ALL...I AM YOUR NARRATOR FOR THIS STORY...ENJOY

*****

ME: Our star for this sexual escapade, talk show host Wendy Williams, is on her way to the North Pole to get a big scoop about Santa and the rumors Christmas may be canceled. She's on Santa's private jet to interview him and his elves. Wendy is not alone on her quest for the truth. She has brought along blaxploitation film superstar 70' Pam Grier, as her most famous character Foxy Brown. Wendy is looking at the script, she has been working on, for the interview. Foxy hands her a drink.

WENDY: Foxy, I don't know about this. There's a lot of pressure on us. We have to save Christmas, I just don't know if we can do it. The elves wanna go on strike if Santa doesn't treat them better and it seems like he only cares about making money.

FOXY: Girl, we are two bad bitches and we can do anything we want. That motherfucker Santa ain't never run into two bitches like us. We're stronger, smarter and most of all, (she unzips her black leather jacket) better built than that bitch.

ME: They both laughed and drank. Foxy squeezed Wendy's huge fake tits through her tight, short blue dress, as Wendy looks at her and moans. Foxy has a big, black afro, black sunglasses and black leather jacket, pants and knee high, high heel boots on. She's wearing black lipstick and eye shadow as well. Wendy has the blue dress and blue heels on. She's wearing red eyeshadow and lipstick, her long thick brown hair, flows down past her shoulders. Foxy leans over and takes Wendy's tits out of her low cut dress top and starts licking her nipples. Wendy drinks her drink and moans.

FOXY: Damn girl, you got some nice titties.

ME: Wendy moans again and leans her head back as Foxy starts sucking her big, dark brown nipples.

FOXY: Look at your white camera dude over there playing with himself while he watches us. Dirty motherfucker.

ME: Wendy's cameraman Bill was rubbing his cock in his jeans, as he watched the two hot, black honeys do their thing. Foxy yelled over at him.

FOXY: HEY WHITEBOY, DO YOU LIKE BIG, BLACK TITTIES?

ME: Bill nodded, scared to answer. Foxy can be very intimidating. Foxy looked at him with an intense, dominating look.

FOXY: WELL GET YO WHITE ASS OVER HERE AND GET A GOOD LOOK!!

ME: Bill came over to them, still scared of Foxy. He loved the sight of two big breasted black babe getting it on though.

FOXY: GET THAT LITTLE WHITE DICK OUT AND JERK IT WHITEBOY!!

ME: Bill obeyed and pulled his small cock out and started jerking off, as he watched the two black babes get it on.

FOXY: Look at that Wendy, a little white dick only smaller.

ME: Foxy laughed at Bill's small cock.

FOXY: Jerk it bitch, make that pathetic, little dick happy.

ME: Foxy pushed her big, black, bra encased tits out, as she played with Wendy's. She reached behind her and grabbed her riding crop, that she brought along in case anybody got outta line. She quickly realized he'd over and SMACKED Bills cock hard with the crop. Bill jumped backwards in painful shock.

BILL: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

FOXY: THERE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHITEBOY!! Dirty fucking pervert. I'm Rick James, bitch! I mean, I'm Foxy Brown, bitch! Keep that little, fucking, nothing of a pecker, the fuck away from us, bitch!

ME: Foxy put her riding crop down, as Wendy told her they should stop, because they were about to land. They made it to Santa International Airport and landed. As they exited the plane, they saw the stretch limo Santa had sent for them. It had every kind of advertisement, you could think of on it. It put NASCAR to shame. A black elf greeted the trio, as they walked to the limo.

LeRoy: Yo, I'm LeRoy the elf. Where all the white women at? Nevermind, damn, two fine ass sistas. It's about damn time. All these white people up here and I'm the only brotha. Damn, we need some black pussy round here. They got one sista up at tha club, but that bitch had more little white dicks in here, than a urinal at a Taylor Swift concert. Damn, you too sistas got sum big ol' titties too.

WENDY: Well thanks, I guess LeRoy. Can we get going? I wanna get this interview over so we can get back home as soon as possible.

LeRoy: Yeah whateva, get in.

ME: They put their bags in the trunk and headed to Santa's house/workshop. Along the way LeRoy told them all about Santa's greed and mistreatment of the elves.

LeRoy: That fat motherfucker treats us like crap. He gets all these endorsement deals and shit and don't give us shit. You have any fucking idea how expensive good weed is out here. SHITTTTT, I barely got enough to get a couple lap dances at tha club after I get my weed. Ain't that some shit? All the money this motherfucker makes every damn year and we do all the damn work. Sorry ass Santa, fuck him, the fat bitch. That's why his bitch left. She ran off with a UPS dude. He wasn't tappin dat ass right. His damn dick probably don't work anyway, he's been screwing us over for so damn long, it probably don't work anymore. GOOD, FUCK HIM!! Us elves are gonna strike, if he don't change, and there won't be no damn Christmas. Let's see how his fat ass handles that shit.

WENDY: So Mrs Claus left Santa for a UPS guy?

LeRoy: HELL YEAH! Can you hear me now?

WENDY: Yes.

LeRoy: Can you hear me now?

WENDY, FOXY AND BILL: YES!

LeRoy: Good, that's what I fuckin said. She walked out on the motherfucker, cause they argued all the time. He wants money and she wanted some dick. Bitch, should a rode my shit. I woulda turnt that bitch out good! Damn Foxy, you lookin finer than a motherfucker. Got dem big ol' titties poppin out and shit. Mmm Mmmm!!

ME: Foxy winked at LeRoy and shook her big tits for him. They finally arrived at Santa's place. They got their stuff out of the trunk.

LeRoy: Well, we're here. Good luck, I'm gonna hit tha club, til my next shift starts. Stay black, stay proud my sistas. Wakanda Forever bitches. Late.

ME: LeRoy sped off to the club. The trio got their stuff an were let in the house by Santa's butler. They looked around and split up. Wendy and Bill went to interview the elves, while Foxy went looking for the jolly ol' fat man himself. Foxy looked so damn sexy, her leather jacket was still unzipped, so you could see her lacy, black bra. She was walking upstairs towards Santa's room when an elf jumped her from behind and grabbed her big tits. She smacked him off of her and beat him repeatedly with her riding crop.

FOXY: DAMN HONKEY ELF!! TAKE THAT BITCH!! DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE HANDS ON MY FINE, BLACK TITS!! DAMN LITTLE DICKED BASTARD!!

ME: Foxy beat him like a rented mule. She kicked him and smacked him with that riding crop. His horny, little ass was black and blue.

Beat Down Elf: Pimpin ain't easy. Neither is trying to find some nice titties to grope.

Random Elf That Comes Up To Him: (Bends over to say something to him) YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!

ME: Foxy makes it to Santa's bedroom door. She stands there with her hands on her fine, thick hips and looks at his name in big, gold letters on the huge door.

FOXY: OK FAT MAN, IT'S TIME FOR YOUR JOLLY OL' ASS TO MEET MY FINE ASS. HERE COMES FOXY BROWN!!

ME: Meanwhile downstairs, Wendy is interviewing elves in the workshop. Bill is following her, filming it. She goes from one elf to another as they complain about the work conditions and how much of a hard ass Santa is. One elf is Harold. She interviews him next.

WENDY: I'm here with Harold the elf. So Harold, how you doin? How bad are the work conditions here?

Harold: Hey Wendy, it's bad here, real bad. Santa has cut back on everything. That's why we are gonna strike on Christmas Eve, so his mean, fat ass will be screwed. We don't have anything anymore. He took the damn Starbucks out of here and no more free before 11 at the club. It's hell up here. FUCK SANTA WE WANT SOME PUSSY!! Us elves are horny so we need some pussy to keep us going you know. We used to get some hoes up in here, but fuckin' Santa put a stop to that too.

ME: Random elves came up to Wendy and groped her huge tits or started humping her legs. She slapped them away, but they were relentless, as she kept interviewing them. She thought to herself that they were a bunch of horny perverts, but she did kind of like all of the attention. Her huge, dark nipples got hard from all the groping. She moved on to the next elf, Enos.

Enos: Hey baby, I'm Enos, like in Enos the Penis.

ME: Enos pulled out his penis...all 13 inches of it. Wendy's eyes almost popped out of her head when see saw it. She instinctively licked her full red lips at the sight of that huge, white penis. Another elf grabbed her huge tits from behind and she just let him grope her as she stared at Enos' huge penis. The groping elf pulled her huge fake tits out of the top of her low cut blue dress and blue lace bra. Her huge tits hung out where everyone could see them. Her cameraman Bill zoomed in on them. They were awesome, 40 G cup brown tits with huge, erect, brown nipples. Her areola were small. Truly magnificent, enhanced tits.

Enos: Damn baby, you got sum nice ass titties.

ME: He squeezed them and pinched those huge nipples.

Enos: NICE!! (Looking at the camera) I wanna say, what's up to my boys back in Philly baby. Look at me motherfuckers, I'm feeling up Wendy Williams. FUCK YEAH!!

ME: Wendy was moaning from all the groping as another elf went up between her legs and pulled her blue thong off. He waved it around and ran around chanting.

Panty Stealing Elf: WENDY WENDY WENDY!!

ME: Enos stuck his hand up under her dress and fingered her hairy pussy with his short, stubby fingers. Wendy moaned hard and rubbed her microphone on her huge, exposed tits. Random elves were running around causing elf mayhem. They all stopped working and were intent on having fun and forgetting about work. They broke open the cases of beer they had stashed away and proceeded to get drunk.

Random Half Drunk Elf: (looking into the camera with two beers in his hands) What up everybody. Big ups to Brooklyn. YEAH BITCHES!!

ME: It was unmitigated elf mayhem. They were drinking, running around wild and crazy, throwing stuff. Another elf was naked except for a makeshift wrestling robe as he pretended to be Nature Boy Ric Flair. He was strutting on a table and drinking. Exposing himself.

Random Ric Flair Imposter Elf: WOOOOOOOOOOO!! To be the man, WOO!!, you gotta beat the man! (chugging the beers and exposing little naitch) Hey honey, come ride space mountain, WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ME: Meanwhile back upstairs in Santa's bedroom, Foxy enters and shocks Santa.

SANTA: HO HO HO, what they hell are you doing in here ho?

ME: Foxy looked at him with her maddest and most bad chick look.

FOXY: FIRST OFF HONKEY, WHO THA FUCK ARE YOU CALLIN A HO? AND SECOND, I'M FOXY BROWN, AND I'M HERE TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR FAT, BITCH ASS OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW, MOTHERFUCKER!!

SANTA: Get out of here immediately, or I'll call security.

FOXY: I'm not going anywhere white man.

ME: She pulls her leather jacket to the sides, fully exposing her bra encased, big tits. She smirks a bad chick smirk at him and smacks her riding crop on his ass. He smiles at her, so big, and so turned on.

SANTA: OHHH, well now, I do enjoy a hot dominatrix from time to time.

FOXY: Damn right bitch, your my new slave bitch and you will serve me. You understand motherfucker?

SANTA: Yes Mistress Foxy, I'm here to serve your fine ass.

FOXY: (SMACKING HIS ASS WITH THE RIDING CROP) Damn straight whiteboy.

ME: She sits on his bed and gets him to crawl on all fours over to her.

FOXY: NOW, LICK MY BOOTS SLAVE BITCH!!

ME: He does as he's told. He licks her boots clean, happily. Santa loves being sexually dominated by hot chicks.

FOXY: Good slave bitch, now take that scrawny dick out and let me see it.

ME: Santa obeys and pulls his super hard, and very thick 11 inch cock out.

FOXY: Not bad for a whiteboy, Foxy might need to try that later if you're a good slave bitch.

ME: Foxy got Santa to strip and get on the bed on all fours. He gleefully obeyed. She got behind him and started fingering his ass, at the same time she unzipped her pants and pulled out her 13 inch black strapon. She pushed the head against his anus and, SHOVED IT UP HIS ASS ALL THE WAY!

FOXY: IT'S PEGGING TIME, FOR JOLLY OL' SAINT NICK!

ME: Foxy smacked his fat ass hard and pounded it with her strapon. Her rubber cock flew in and out of his fat, hairy, pasty white ass. Santa moaned like and smiled, the old pervert loved the pegging. She smacked his ass harder and fucked it so fucking fast.

FOXY: WHO'S YOUR MOMMY BITCH? SAY MY NAME BITCH!!

SANTA: You are Foxy, you are my mommy, I'm your bitch.

ME: She told him to jerk his big cock while she fucked his ass and put him in his place. He did. He jerked his huge cock while Foxy pounced his hairy ass.

FOXY: NOW LISTEN UP BITCH, YOU'RE GONNA BE NICE TO THOSE ELVES, AND EVERYBODY ELSE. YOUR GONNA STOP BEING A GREEDY ASSHOLE, AND YOU'RE GONNA START BEING A GOOD BITCH. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME BITCH?

SANTA: Yes Mistress Foxy, I will be nice to the elves and everybody else I promise.

FOXY: GOOD BITCH. NOW GET ON YOUR BACK, AND HURRY UP MOTHERFUCKER!

ME: Foxy smacked his big ass hard, as she pulled out of his hairy ass. Santa laid spread eagle on his back, as Foxy put on a show. She took off her strapon and threw it on the floor. She looked right at him, smirking her bad chick smirk at him. She took off her leather jacket and pants, but she left her bra on. She wasn't wearing panties. She pulled her big, natural, black jugs out of her bra and let them hang over the cups. She pinched her big, thick black nipples and licked them as she smirked at Santa. Then she walked slowly over to him and climbed up on his hairy face. She started riding his mouth, as she pulled his white hair.

FOXY: EAT THAT BLACK PUSSY SLAVE BITCH! EAT IT GOOD!

ME: She pulled his head side to side and smacked his face, as he shoved his long tongue up her pussy and ate it. He licked her out with his fast licking tongue. He twisted it and smacked it all over her pussy walls as Foxy rode his mouth.

FOXY: DAMN WHITEBOY!! You eat sum good pussy bitch. You gonna make Foxy bust a nut all in that fucking mouth of yours.

ME: Santa kept eating her out fast, his tongue, licking and fucking, her hairy pussy faster.

FOXY: I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG BITCH!! SHITTTTTTTTTT!! Swallow that creamy, pussy nut, slave bitch. YEAHHHHHHHHH!!

ME: Foxy came in his mouth, as Santa swallowed it all up, licking her dark, big pussy clean. Foxy pulled his hair and smirked a well pleased smirk at him, as she slowly grinded on his mouth after her orgasm.

FOXY: Good slave bitch.

ME: Meanwhile, back down in the workshop, Wendy was nude and laid out on a table, as the elves all got nude and prepared for a good, old fashioned, elf gangbang. Bill filmed it all as he played with his small cock. Two elves stood on the table by Wendy's head, as two more began to fuck her huge, fake tits. Two more shoved their large cocks in her hairy, thick pussy. One more elf laid on the table at her ass and shoved his long tongue all the way up it. Wendy grabbed the two large elf cocks at her mouth. She looked them over and smiled.

WENDY: How you doin? Such nice elf cocks for me to suck.

ME: Wendy deep throated the large elf cocks and moaned around them as the other elves fucked her big tits and hairy pussy. She loved the elf eating her ass out too. She wiggled it for him, to get further up in there. She sucked the two cocks in her mouth hard, as her body was fucked senseless, by the horny elves. She loved every second of it. The elves would rotate in each of her holes and her big tits. They would fuck her hard and fast, eating her ass and pussy out and fucking them with blazing speed. Wendy came several times, squirting everywhere. She covered the food on the table with her pussy juices. The elves ate it up and continued gangbanging her into sexual nirvana.

WENDY: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!! FUCK, YOU DIRTY FUCKING ELVES CAN FUCK, SO DAMN GOODDDDDDDDDD!! MMPHHH!!

ME: Three hard, throbbing elf cocks. We're shoved into her mouth abruptly. She sucked them so good. They came in her mouth. She swallowed all she could, but some of it slid out of her luscious mouth and dripped onto the table. She scooped it up with her fingers and licked it up with her long, outstretched tongue. She let it hang off of her tongue and smiled, putting on a show for the elves, as they applauded and cheered her on. She licked it up and swallowed it all. They kept fucking her holes and tits, covering those huge tits. She kept swallowing the cum deposited in her mouth and licked up any that fell on the table or that covered her amazing tits. LeRoy, Harold, Enos and the other elves all came several times each. They came in her mouth, all over her body and in her pussy and ass. Even Bill the cameraman got in on it, as he fucked Wendy's mouth, pussy and ass hard, cumming five times in her. They finally cummed out, and everyone was resting in the workshop.

Harold the Elf: I don't know who let the dogs out, but Wendy, you sure let the horny elves out and we TAPPED THAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

ME: They all laughed and chanted Wendy's name. WENDY WENDY WENDY!! Meanwhile, back in Santa's bedroom, Foxy was riding the jolly fat man's fat dick.

FOXY: That's it bitch, give me that big fucking white dick bitch. You better fuck this black pussy good.

ME: She smacked his face, as she rode him hard. After several minutes of that, Foxy got off him, and got on all fours. She smacked her ass and told him...

FOXY: OK fat man, pound this black pussy, doggy style and you better do it right, or I'm gonna beat your bitch ass.

ME: Her big, natural tits hung down so nice as Santa got behind her and slammed his huge, yule log up her hairy, black pussy and pounded it as hard as he could. His huge cock drilled up that sweet, black pussy all the way. He smacked her ass and tried to grab her afro to pull it but...

FOXY: (Grabbing Santa's wrist) No No motherfucker. Don't you dare mess with my hair bitch.

ME: Santa Banged her pussy harder and harder. Foxy finally came all over his big, white cock and Santa fucked her harder. Her big, beautiful tits flopped as Santa pounced her pussy harder and harder. He reached under her and rubbed her clit so fucking fast as he drilled up her pussy harder.

FOXY: I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMIN GGGGGGGGGGGG AGAIN!! POUND THAT PUSSY BITCH!!

ME: Foxy squirted all over his cock as he kept pounding her pussy harder and harder and harder an harder. He yelled...

SANTA: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HO HO HO I'M CUMMMINGGG!! Here cums the egg nog baby.

ME: Santa came thick ropes of cum in Foxy sweet pussy. He filled it full. He fell over on the bed, and Foxy had one last thing for ol' Santa to do. She climbed up on his face and sit on his mouth. Sheet his cum shoot out of her pussy into his mouth.

FOXY: Yeah bitch, swallow your seed bitch!

ME: Foxy pulled his hair and grinded on his mouth as Santa swallowed his own cum.

FOXY: HO HO HO motherfucker. There's your damn egg nog bitch.

ME: She laughed and reached down and stuck a finger in her pussy. She brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger very clean.

FOXY: Hmm, not bad Santa not bad at all. If you're a good boy and eat my pussy some more, I might suck your fat dick and taste a big ol' mouthful of this egg nog.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12