Wendy, Bill and Uncle Bob Pt. 01

Story Info
Best Friends.
6.1k words
4.46
31.8k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no cruelty or under age activity in this fantasy.

*****

It was Saturday Morning and the weather was glorious. I looked out of the window of our lovely Apartment and the gardens surrounding the complex, looked so beautiful. The sun was shining out of a clear blue sky and I could see a few birds scurrying around looking for worms, although I smiled as they were probably too late now.

My husband Bill had just finished his breakfast and was at the sink drying a few dishes. He shouted over "When you are out Wendy, will you pick up a few pairs of socks for me. I seem to be running a bit short."

I laughed "OK Love. I don't expect you or Uncle Bob will move from the settee this afternoon with the match on the telly."

He smiled "You are dead right Love. I think that with England playing Scotland most men in the country will be glued to the TV's today. As Old Bob always says, England are playing so well, I can't see us losing. The scrum is so strong and we have the best wings in the Six Nations."

My husband loved his rugby. So did my Uncle. I asked "What time is Bob coming over Billy? I suppose you already have a few cans of beer in."

Bill nodded "You bet. We have been looking forward to this all week. Where will you be going?"

"I am meeting Susan for coffee first and then we'll do a bit of shopping. We were thinking about having a game of badminton but it is too hot."

He smiled. "That's nice Love. Before you go, let me make you a nice cup of tea."

I laughed "You spoil me rotten. I'll have a few biscuits as well."

He had always looked after me so well and since his illness he was like a Mother Hen and seemed to want to do more and more for me.

As I relaxed on an easy chair, he came in from the kitchen with a broad smile on his face carrying a silver tray with cream biscuits and tea in our best porcelain. I felt like the Queen.

About half an hour later I was ready to leave. Billy had already used the vacuum cleaner and tidied the Apartment up so it really looked beautiful. Since his incapacity, he always kept it spic and span. He treated it as his responsibility.

The Grove was after all a Luxury Complex which cost the earth so it was worth a little effort to keep it tidy.

As I left I kissed my husband on the cheek and reminded him "Don't forget to tell Bob that we have to pay our rent next week."

He smiled "Of course not Love. Actually the Gas and Electricity Bills are in as well. I will give them to him."

As I walked from our Apartments to the village I felt quite happy and contented. Things had worked out very well over the last five years after that initial fright when Bill had his health problems and had to stop full time work. I worked part time but it didn't cover all our outgoings.

As Bill's money dried up, it became obvious that we could no longer afford the upkeep on our Apartment. It was heart breaking as The Grove was such a beautiful set-up with its indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and the Rose Garden. Apart from the flat itself one of our advantages was that my Uncle Bob and Aunt Edith lived just above us and had always been such good company.

Bob was my mother's brother and we had always been a closely knit family unit. I remember my father saying that Bob was his best friend. There are not many situations where a man describes his brother in law like that.

It must have been about ten years ago that Bob and Edith decided to retire and take up residence in The Grove. They had always been fairly well off so it seemed natural that they should pick a place with all these lovely facilities.

Then about two years later Bill obtained a civil engineering contract which paid remarkably well and we decided that we may as well enjoy the good life and took up an Apartment in the Grove as well. It was idyllic.

My mother and father visited us every month and with Bob and Edith virtually next door it was like a family reunion every 4 weeks. It was so wonderful. I am almost 40 years of age but they all treated me like a little girl. I felt so cosseted and spoiled. My husband Bill was as bad as any of them. He was always such a loving man. I felt as if I was in God's pocket.

You never know what is around the corner, so when Bill's health started to fail we were all so desolate. On the positive side, his decline was stopped and reversed to some extent. He was still the same Billy I had known all my life but he could only work part time and also our night time activities were curtailed and almost stopped.

We had always had quite a robust physical relationship. We both had big sexual appetites which ideally suited each other.

I suppose our friends would have been surprised as we were both quiet and reserved. Bill was especially shy and didn't make close friends easily.

Privately, we always liked role playing and spanking and a million other fantasy situations. He particularly liked the Head Master role with me as a Senior Prefect in white blouse and school tie.

If I wanted to 'play' that game, when he came home from work I would already be 'in my uniform' with my hair plaited into two 'little girl' type 'pig tails'.

There was a minor difficulty in bed with what Billy called his 'smallness problem' which embarrassed him. When he had been younger he had been teased about it in school. It didn't bother me too much but I knew he needed reassurance.

Some of our wilder fantasies and fetishes we had read on the internet where he was the Cuckold husband, and my Lover and I would make fun of his small penis. Obviously there was no Lover as such, so we had to improvise which we were both good at. We even managed fantasies where I had a Lady Lover and my husband found us in bed together but we just ignored him and made him watch. The internet was a never ending source of juicies for us both. It was exciting but it was our secret.

The excitement we enjoyed was mind blowing and our fantasies and fetishes had free rein. Some of them were really appalling, and yet afterwards we could laugh and joke about all the things. We were ideal partners in all respects.

We also enjoyed rude conversations and outrageous fetishes. Although we never swore in normal life, the words we used when we were both in the 'state of juice' were absolutely filthy. They excited us so much. Unfortunately, with his weakness now, these things had to stop. We both missed it very much.

My parents were Deacons in the local church. My father was very prudish and I know he would not understand. I did however, talk all these personal things over with my mother. She was the only person I had confided in and knew of our private games and Billy's 'smallness'.

Her advice was so straight forward "Well, Wendy, these things happen. You just have to make the best of things and do whatever you can to cheer yourself up and of course still look after Billy. You know he is a very good man."

We were very close. She was very calm and wise and so understanding. She looked so sweet and motherly as we talked over my very personal problem.

She even told me "We wont tell your father, Wendy, he would be out of his depth. Men think they have a monopoly on fantasies and things but they don't know half of it."

I am fairly level headed and my mothers words served to keep me calm. Especially her words about my husband. She was quite right. Bill was a good man and needed my support. I wanted to look after him.

Of course the first thing we had to sort out was our Apartment. We both knew we could no longer afford to stay at The Grove. Bill and I started to make arrangements to move out.

It was then that I fully realised what a wonderful family we had. Whilst my parents couldn't really afford much finance, my father went to see my Uncle Bob and Aunt Edith. Everything started to fall into place.

I remember my Aunt Edith laying down the law to Billy and myself saying "There is no way are you leaving Wendy, as long as your Uncle and I are here. You must understand how much we love living near you. We are very well off and can easily afford all your Apartment Costs."

Bill had always been very level headed and said "We are grateful of course Aunty Edith, as we don't want to leave. But you have to understand that it is not simply the charges which the Grove imposes. There are other expenses such as gas and electricity and a myriad of other things that we would have to pay."

I also wanted to make it plain that we were grateful and that although we were poorer, we were by no means poverty stricken. I said "Both Bill and I are still capable of earning a living Aunty. It is just that it will be less ostentatious. We will be able to rent a nice flat in town and be quite comfortable."

I could see Billy looking at me and smiling agreement. We had known each other since we were children. We were a good team. Up to that stage, Uncle Bob hadn't opened his mouth. He was the type of gentle, quietly spoken man who when he had something to say, everyone listened.

He spoke. We listened. "Everything you say Bill, and you Wendy is quite true and it is admirable, but you are forgetting some other important issues. You are not taking into account other peoples unhappiness. Your Aunty Edith and I would be very unhappy if you left."

Bill nodded "I appreciate that Bob, but we would not be going to the end of the world. We will be coming to see you regularly in exactly the same way as Wendy's Mum and Dad."

Edith spoke "That is not the same thing at all Billy. You know how close we feel to you and Wendy. It is almost as if you are our children. We would feel bereft."

Bill started to object but Bob silenced him with a gesture. "As your Aunt has explained we need you to be near us. When Aunt Edith said that we would take care of your Apartment Costs she wasn't just referring to your rental costs. She meant ALL OF YOUR COSTS including things such as electricity and gas and holiday expenses and running your car. Money is not important to us. We want you to be happy. We want to be happy. To be honest Bill, we need you more than you need us."

Both Bill and I were gobsmacked. We really wanted to stay at The Grove but there was a danger that if we were dependent on my Aunt and Uncle for finance we may feel guilty. However the way they had described things they had made it sound as if we were doing them a favour.

I just started to cry and hugged my Aunt closely. We were both in tears. I saw Billy put his arms around Bob and it was lovely seeing two grown men showing such emotion.

We were all hugging and kissing for about ten minutes and then Uncle Bob said "All my life Wendy, I have been very close to you and your parents. I have always regarded your father as my best friend and you as my little girl. I want you to know that you are still my little girl and you Bill are also my best friend."

I could see that Bob's words about Billy being his best friend affected my husband emotionally. It was something he had missed all his life. He was close to tears.

After that decision both Bill and myself felt even closer to Bob and Edith. When Bob was in our Apartment watching some sport on the TV with Bill, I would go into their Apartment to have a cup of tea with Edith.

We started to exchange a lot more confidences and secrets. She even told me that her sex drive had diminished over the years and she felt she was letting Bob down.

I, on the other hand had much the same sort of story in reverse, with Billy no longer able to perform and yet I still loved him so much. I was curious "Do you get any enjoyment out of sex at all, Edith?"

She blushed a little "I get the obvious enjoyment when I am on my own, Wendy, but strangely I also like talking about it. I wouldn't want anyone to know of course but I do get quite a lot of pleasure talking to you about our personal problems."

This made me feel much more relaxed as I liked talking with her like this as well and I told her the things I had only ever told to my mother. I told her about the games and fantasies that Bill and I would play when we used to dress up. I liked putting my short skirt on for him so that he could be my teacher."

Edith burst out with laughter "Did you have to call him Sir?"

I smiled "I had to do a lot more than that Aunty. Did you used to play games with Uncle Bob?"

She looked down at her feet. "We did in the old days but now it is just talking about things."

"What sort of things do you talk about Aunty?"

She breathed a little heavily "I am a little ashamed to say, Wendy?"

I was intrigued now and wanted to encourage her "I have told you my secrets Aunty. Actually when Billy and I played school time I had to wear a little pair of white cotton knickers and a school bra."

She laughed and opened up. "Bob talks a lot about you Wendy. He likes you in short skirts. Once or twice you have sat on his lap and he found it very arousing."

It was my turn to breathe heavily. I had felt the same. I asked her "Was it last Friday after I had been down the gym and I was shattered. I remember you suggested that I have a little cuddle off Uncle Bob?"

She nodded a bit guiltily saying "Do you remember how you sat on him?" I nodded. I remembered very well. I had had these feelings about Uncle Bob for ages. With my problems with Billy, my natural urges were being curbed. My belly felt surgy more often now. "I sat on his knee."

She said "It was higher up than that Wendy. You really sat on his thigh Wendy. Astride his thigh. He enjoyed it."

I felt guilty "I enjoyed it as well Aunty. He held me around my waist and pushed me to and fro across his thigh. I am afraid I had a little accident. My panties got quite wet."

Edith was smiling at me now "So did he Wendy. If you remember we left your Apartment quickly. His trousers were marked badly especially his thigh part which you had straddled."

I giggled. "I saw it. I thought I had peed myself."

She was still smiling but said "We were both relieved that Billy wasn't there. Bob would hate to upset Billy. He thinks so much of him."

I didn't think it would upset my husband, but I wondered about Edith. "Did you mind Edith?"

She looked very pensive. "I think I would object with anyone else Wendy. But we are all so close and both Bob and Billy are such good men, I don't mind in the least. In fact I am very grateful to you."

She leaned over and hugged me. I don't know if it was because of the conversation we were having but I was conscious of her breasts seeming to be larger and pushing into me. I could actually feel her nipples. It was pleasant and neither of us pulled away very quickly.

That evening I thought over the events of the day and the conversations. I also recalled my conversation with my mother about Billy being a good man. I would certainly not betray my husband in any way.

Bill had always been a very shy man and didn't mix very easily and didn't have very close friends. I know that when Bob had said that he thought of my husband as his best friend, Billy had been so proud. When we were alone he had told me that he had never had anyone in his life he could call his best friend. My Billy had been so happy.

After tea when we were sitting in my lounge I told Billy everything. It wasn't a confession in any way. I was just telling my husband what had happened.

Billy was never a man likely to make hasty decisions. He just went quiet for a few minutes and said "I think we have to leave things take their natural course Wendy. I am well aware that I am unable to perform my husbandly duties and we both know you have a healthy appetite. You will need certain things and to be quite honest there is no man I would prefer to help you than Bob. After all he is my best friend."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

He murmured "You said that Bob likes talking to Edith about you and it makes Edith feel nice?"

I nodded "She said it excites her to some extent and it is very pleasurable to listen to his fantasies about me."

Billy hesitated. I could tell he wanted to say something. I just waited.

He took a deep breath "When you told me about the part when you sat on Bob's knee and it made your panties wet. That affected me Wendy."

The conversation was turning on its head. It was affecting me as well. I wanted to be sure. "Do you mean you found it pleasurable Billy. I didn't think you could feel that sort of thing now."

He nodded. "I cant normally Wendy but it was very pleasurable thinking of you with Bob without your skirt on. It was like reliving one of our fantasies when I could do it to you and we used to say very rude things. It excited me."

It was bringing our memories back to life and I murmured "When the Head Master would tell me to pull my panties down?"

We were both feeling aroused now as we thought back, Billy gasped "I imagined that I had to watch him putting his hand between your legs. It made my penis quite hard. I know I cant do anything but I liked thinking of you with my best friend."

I started to understand and realised how proud Billy was to have a best friend. I thought again about some of our old fantasy games and asked him directly "Billy, shall I let Bob, smack my bottom?"

It was the moment of truth. He went quiet and then murmured "I would like that very much Wendy, especially if you were a naughty girl." I knew what he was suggesting.

I said "Aunty Edith will want to know Billy. I will tell her everything. Do you want me to tell you as well?"

"It is very exciting Wendy. I didn't think I would be able to think like this any more. I would really like you to please him."

I liked this conversation myself, but was unsure how to proceed "He is a lot older than us Billy. I am not sure what will please him. I don't want to embarrass him. He is your good friend."

I could see my husband liked this reference to his friendship. "Bob and I are going down the club tomorrow night for a few pints. I think it would be better if I found out what he would like to do."

My Billy was so lovely. I kissed him on the forehead and decided to leave it to my husband to decide what to do next.

The following evening I felt all tensed up waiting for Billy to come home from the Club. Although we hadn't talked about things I could see he was nervous. I couldn't wait for him to come home.

When he came home that evening he was in high spirits. He made a cup of tea for us both and then said quietly "Bob and I had a very nice chat tonight Wendy. I think we should sit down so that I can tell you everything."

We had our tea and sat down. It was a very long chat. It was serious but there were also humorous things as well. To be quite honest some of the things were hair raising whilst other items made us laugh out loud together. My own belly feelings, really surged and gave me the same feelings that Billy and I had felt before his decline.

I could see that Billy was very animated and excited as he explained things. I think I saw his trousers push out a bit. It was obvious that he was enjoying telling me, as much as I enjoyed listening. He made frequent references to 'his friend' and how much he wanted us both to please him.

Without going into all the details, one of the important 'Bob Likes' was me in a short pleated skirt. When I asked what he liked about it, Billy laughed "He said you look like a really big schoolgirl."

I laughed. We had played these games before when he was well, but I pointed out "That short skirt will show all my panties, when I bend, Billy?"

Billy smiled "My friend would like that Wendy, and so would I." It was working out perfectly.

We were both giggling now and felt exhilarated. Firstly Billy had made it very clear what Bob wanted and that he wanted me to be nice to his friend in all ways.

Secondly I had made it clear that I was more than happy to do everything I could to ensure his friend's satisfaction. Some things were left a little vague but Billy did say very pointedly "He is my best friend Wendy and I really want you to satisfy him." I think I knew what he meant.

12