Wendy, Bill and Uncle Bob Pt. 02

Story Info
Even better friends.
3.9k words
4.62
17.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a total fantasy and there is no under age naughtiness or cruelty whatsoever.

*****

Although we had made tentative plans for my husband Billy to take me up to Uncle Bob's flat whenever he sent for me, it looked as if Bob had second thoughts as the following week he didn't say anything to Billy.

I know that Billy was very disappointed but wouldn't dare suggest anything without any encouragement. As it happened Aunt Edith was only away for about 6 days so it wouldn't have been convenient anyway.

I did chat a few times with my mother and although I wasn't specific, I'm sure she had a general idea of what might be going on. She was very sensible and knew all about Billy's smallness problems. She had told me before that I would have to make the best of the situation.

Now that she had an inkling, she wanted to advise me but not probe too deeply into the details. She simply said "Don't forget how good Uncle Bob and Aunty Edith have been to you Wendy. They haven't asked for anything in return but that needn't stop you offering nice things to them, especially when you like them yourself and it seems that Billy doesn't object and he needs them as well.

She also added "There is no need to mention any of this to your father, Wendy. He is rather puritanical about things like this and wouldn't understand."

I did have one concern "I am almost 40 Mum. Perhaps I am a bit old to wear really short clothes."

That was the most explicit thing I had said about the subject. My mother laughed it off "That is even more reason to let yourself go Wendy. You can enjoy things and, as long as it is in private, so can others."

It made me smile. She did however add a serious note "Don't forget that your Uncle Bob and Aunty Edith are good people. They are highly respected in the village. Don't do anything to embarrass them and you should try to please them in any way you can."

Although we hadn't gone into any great detail, I felt that I understood what my mother's opinion was very well. Her thoughts coincided with my own. I also knew what Billy wanted, what he needed in fact. My husband was at the point of being very needful.

When I spoke to Aunty Edith, it was so normal. Nothing was said about my spanking when she was away and things carried on in much the same way as before. When the two men were away at football matches Edith and I would talk very personally and it dawned on me that she knew everything that had happened and that she didn't mind one little bit.

One Saturday afternoon I was sitting next to her on her settee and she had her arm around me as we watched television. When we sat like this nowadays I really enjoyed the way she cuddled me. As she had a very large bosom it was very comfortable and, to be quite honest, as I nestled my face in it, it did lovely things for me. Her hand tended to cup my breast in a pleasant relaxed manner.

It had become more personal and this particular day I felt her finger and thumb gently squeeze my nipple through my blouse and bra. It was nice and I did give out a little squeak of pleasure,

She laughed "My, my, Wendy. Bob was right you have become his big little girl."

I laughed. I liked the reference to being his little girl. It was the first time she had said anything as direct as that. I asked "Did he really say that Aunty?"

She nodded and smiled "He certainly did Wendy. He said you were quite big in all ways and he liked it when you were his naughty girl."

I realised then that it confirmed she knew everything and I wanted to be honest "You know he pulled my knickers down Auntie and smacked my bottom."

She smiled and nodded "He told me everything Wendy about how much he enjoyed it and I enjoyed him telling me, and he showed me this picture which your husband took." Bob was in the process of taking my knickers down and showing my bottom. The fact that Billy actually took the picture himself simply emphasized my husband's total complicity.

I was curious about my Aunt's thoughts. "But you did say that you and Uncle Bob didn't do it any more with you Aunty."

She was very honest "Yes that is quite right Wendy. Over the years we have probably become too familiar. We still love each other very dearly and we like talking about things though, and especially about you and Billy."

I felt better in myself now and I confessed "I like being a naughty girl Aunty and Billy wants me to be naughty with Uncle Bob again. I did tell you about Billy being so small and that he likes to wear my panties."

She nodded. We were both enjoying the conversation.

We were moving slowly to more naughty things but it was exciting listening to each others confessions and revelations.

She smiled "I know Billy is small but he is very attractive, Wendy."

I laughed "My mother always said he was too pretty to be a boy."

Edith looked serious. "Your mother and I have always been very close. She is right. He is very pretty. Do you ever think of letting him wear more of your clothes Wendy?"

I had thought about it many times. I knew about his secret thoughts and had often pictured him in one of his fantasy roles.

I wanted to be sure before I said too much "I have thought about it sometimes Aunty, but can you advise me? What do you think?"

She seemed very happy to develop things. "Well we could put him in a pretty brassiere Wendy. He would look lovely. Do you think he would like to be a girl?"

I giggled. I thought he would and I knew that Billy would be so embarrassed but wondered if the excitement might be too much for him. I told Edith and she laughed. "We could make him into a proper girl if you like Wendy with a lovely dress and a nice girly hair piece."

I gasped. This was further than I had thought. But just thinking about it made me really flowy. Our conversation was very personal now. Aunt Edith was constantly using the term 'We'. It was so exciting to think of the two of us doing things like that to my husband.

We seemed so complicit as I giggled "What sort of dress should we get him, Aunty?"

She laughed "We can get him anything we like. We can make him a Nurse or a typist or even a schoolgirl."

I almost choked "A schoolgirl?"

She laughed again. We were both excited. "Yes of course. We know he looks so young and pretty as your mother said. He would look lovely in a short little school dress. We can play at school with him and make him show us his school panties."

The whole conversation was running away from us now and Edith's hand was making its way up my skirt. I didn't make it difficult.

I was standing in front of her which tended to emphasize the shortness of my own dress.

She withdrew her hand before it went too far up. I felt disappointed.

She smiled. I know you like being a naughty girl for Uncle Bob, Wendy, but I would like you to be my little girl as well."

I breathed heavily. I felt so relieved and flushy.

I tried to be sweet for her and gave her a lovely big smile "I want to be your little girl as well Aunty."

She smiled back in such a motherly way. I almost forgot I was a married woman of almost 40.

She drew me down so that I was sitting on her lap. My dress had naturally pulled up to display my rather plump thighs.

Neither of us did anything to make it more respectable. Actually I wriggled a bit which caused it to rise even higher.

I knew she could now see my underwear.

She smiled "I like your pretty knickers Wendy."

I giggled "Uncle Bob, pulled them down. He said he wanted to see it properly."

"Did you object to him pulling your panties down, Wendy? Uncle Bob enjoyed it. He said it looked very pretty."

I was very curious now. "No I didn't mind him doing that at all." I said, "What did he say about it Aunty?"

She spoke quietly "He said you had a very pretty vagina. He really liked seeing you in those different poses."

Those words seemed so old fashioned and lovely. I remembered he seemed enthralled as he examined it in detail in front of my husband.

Edith was quite right. Bob had liked me posing for him.

The first pose was standing in front of him and my husband with my skirt right up over my waist and my legs open.

Then he told Billy to pull my panties down to my knees so that he could see my vagina.

Billy did exactly as he was told and Bob took a picture of me standing there. Billy was so pleased that we were making Uncle Bob happy.

I remembered Bob telling him that he was lucky to have me as a wife as I had a lovely vagina and it was nice and hairy. Billy looked so proud.

Uncle Bob could be so funny and used words that neither of us had heard before.

He told Billy in all seriousness "Billy, your Wendy has a nice hairy Muff. Just look at the inside of her panty gusset, Billy. It has been right up her hairy Muff. Right up the pinky bits."

The words excited me, but excited Billy even more. He was breathing so heavily.

That was when Uncle Bob started to talk to him about my vagina. I told Aunty Edith what was said.

She was so interested. Although Bob had told her everything, she wanted to know my version and how I felt.

"Did you mind Bob talking to your husband about your vagina, Wendy?"

I shook my head. "No, Aunty, it was nice and respectful. Billy liked it as well. He asked Uncle if he would like to see right inside my cunt."

"Did your husband actually show him your cunt, Wendy?"

"Yes, Aunty. And my breasts. He undid my bra and then slipped my knickers right off. Then he made me stand over Uncle Bob so that my pussy was wide open."

Edith smiled so motherly at me "Yes Wendy, Bob told me about that. He said your vagina looked quite big for such a young married woman. I expect Billy likes it like that."

I felt a bit embarrassed at her mention of Billy liking it and confessed "To be honest Aunty, it is too big for Billy. His little thing always falls out as it is so small."

"But I thought he could get it big and stiff when he wore girly things Wendy?"

I nodded "He does get excited and it does get stiff but it is still too small."

I could see that my Aunt looked a little worried as she said "You know that Uncle Bob has a big one don't you, Wendy?"

I smiled to reassure her "It was wonderful, Aunty. It made me feel so nice as it was so big and beautiful."

She still looked worried and asked "But what about Billy, Wendy. Don't you think he may be a little jealous?"

I laughed as I recalled Billy's reaction to seeing Uncle Bob's penis.

"Billy thought it was wonderful, Aunty. He told me that it was a wonderful prick. He wanted to know what it felt like to hold it, and did it feel nice when Uncle Bob put it in my mouth."

Edith looked thoughtful as she asked me "So, Wendy, he really liked Uncle Bob's penis. Tell me Wendy, do you think he would like to hold Uncle Bob's penis?"

The question took me by surprise. Thinking about my husband's words I realised I knew the answer. I told her "I really think he would Aunty, but Uncle Bob would probably object. You know he likes girls."

She smiled "That's quite right Wendy, but don't forget your husband is rather special, we both agreed with your mother that he is very pretty."

I half smiled as it dawned on me what she was saying and nodded "He is pretty, almost like a girl."

She smiled "You are both pretty Wendy. Two pretty little girls for us."

Just thinking about it made me flow. I laughed " Perhaps sometimes we could be two naughty, pretty little girls for you both Aunty."

Just then the phone rang. It was Billy saying they were on their way home.

Edith stood up saying "Well I had better get Bob's tea ready."

I felt quite disappointed. Our conversation had been really lovely.

As I was leaving, I decided to take a chance and asked her "Auntie, there isn't much on the telly this evening. Could Billy and I come up for a chat with you and Uncle Bob, this evening?"

She looked a little doubtful "Do you really think that Billy will want to come up, Wendy? After all, your Uncle and I are a bit long in the tooth. We will probably bore you to death."

I quickly said "I would love to come up Auntie and I know Billy will be even more keen."

She didn't look convinced and I quickly added "Perhaps we could be two naughty girls for you."

She laughed. "You rascal. Of course you can come up. Make sure you wear something nice and short."

I giggled as she added "And I'll make sure Billy is really pretty."

I went back to our flat and prepared our tea. Billy arrived shortly afterwards very excited as Bristol City had actually won. Apparently my father had gone with them and they were all very happy with the result.

I told Billy about my chat with Aunty Edith and that we could go up later to see them. I could see the excitement and anticipation in his face. He forgot all about Bristol City and the football.

After tea we prepared very carefully. Billy left all his own arrangements to me. I dressed him exactly as Aunt Edith had suggested. He looked really pretty.

I was equally careful with my own school uniform. Billy nodded approvingly and murmured "Uncle Bob will like that Wendy."

I wanted him to understand "Not only Uncle Bob, Billy. I want Aunty Edith to like it as well."

We waited until 6pm but the telephone didn't ring. We both became anxious. Billy wanted me to ring.

Eventually I did and asked cautiously what time we should go up. Aunt Edith laughed and teased "Are you sure you want to spend the evening with two old fogeys Wendy.

I almost sobbed our total yearnings to come up and heard her say something to Uncle Bob before telling me "Its OK Wendy. You can come up in 20 minutes as we will have finished our tea by then." It was such a relief.

The 20 minutes seemed to last an age for us and we went over a few minutes early. It seemed OK as they were as welcoming as ever.

Both Billy and I had a job controlling our excitement. We knew that Aunty Edith and my Uncle would start very slowly on the naughtiness. We had to be patient.

My Aunt looked at Billy and smiled "You really are a pretty boy, Billy. Your Uncle and I are very pleased with you."

Billy blushed but mumbled softly "Thank you Aunty."

We were both sitting down on big easy chairs in front of them. With our short clothes it was difficult to maintain any sort of decorum.

Aunty Edith was standing in front of my husband and casually leaned forward and opened Billy's knees which made his white panties and stocking tops totally visible to us all.

We could all see Billy's swelling. It was bigger than I had ever seen it.

Edith smiled at her husband saying "You have excited him, Bob. He has a horn on for you."

Bob growled. He is so pretty, Edith. I have a horn on for him as well." Edith laughed.

Edith sat at my side and slipped her arm around me fondling my breast through my blouse whispering "Bob really likes Billy. He thinks she makes a very pretty girl."

I was so surprised that my Aunt and Uncle were moving so fast. They were still very loving and considerate to us but they must have realised how needful my husband and I were.

Bob spoke to Billy "You know I am your best friend Billy, but tell me do you want to be a pretty girl for me."

Billy was panting but embarrassed and just nodded his agreement.

Edith spoke kindly to him "You know we want to look after you Billy but you have to be clear about what you want."

It went very quiet as Billy was wrestling with his own thoughts and imagination. We all waited in silence. Suddenly he said "Uncle Bob?"

"Yes Billy?"

"I want to be a pretty girl for you."

Bob smiled "That's lovely Billy. Would you like to see my prick?"

Billy gulped "Yes Uncle, I would like that very much."

Bob looked at Edith who smiled back "Show it to her Bob. Tell her she can hold it for you."

It was noticeable that Edith had referred to my husband as 'she' and 'her'.

Uncle Bob undid his trousers and levered it out. It really was magnificent. It was just inches away from my husband's face. He looked gobsmacked.

Edith murmured loudly "Be a good girl Billy and rub Uncle Bob's prick for him."

Billy raised his hand slowly to encircle the large girth and stared at the top slit part as he slowly squeezed and pulled it up and down.

It was incredible. My husband, who with my Uncle Bob and my own father had watched Bristol City earlier in the afternoon was now dressed as a girl and was wanking my Uncle in front of me and my Aunty. It was unbelievably erotic just to watch.

My Aunt Edith wasn't holding back herself as she was now very deliberately feeling both my breasts. It was very pleasant for me and Edith was enjoying herself. Even as he was being masturbated, Uncle Bob was looking at his wife feeling me.

He was breathing heavily as he muttered "Edith, take her blouse off. I want to see her bra."

Edith chuckled as she undid my blouse buttons and slipped it off revealing my bra.

She then closed her hands around my bra cups and told her husband "She has quite a substantial bra on Bob."

Bob groaned with satisfaction as Billy was steadily rubbing his penis and had now positioned himself on the floor in front of Bob with his thighs wrapped tightly around his leg. Billy was thrusting with his hips.

I realised that Billy was humping himself on Bob's leg like a randy dog.

Everyone seemed to be working for everyone else's pleasure.

I could see that besides letting Billy masturbate him, Bob was gently holding Billy's head in his two hands. I knew it wouldn't be long before my husband took Bob's penis into his mouth. It was all so outrageous and juicy.

Bob was still looking at me. He panted "Edith, show me her Tits."

Edith chuckled. She was obviously enjoying using me to increase her husbands pleasure.

She simply reached around me and unclasped my bra and slipped it off. My breasts were now fully out for all to see.

Bob, groaned with pleasure as Edith whispered "Smile for him Wendy."

I smiled and Aunty Edith whispered "Good Girl." as she squeezed my bottom.

Although it had all moved on so quickly it was clear there were more things likely to happen. Uncle Bob looked down at my husband "How are you feeling, Billy?" He was always concerned for our welfare.

Billy was still squeezing and rubbing Bob's penis but also humping his leg at the same time. He muttered excitedly "Wonderful, Uncle Bob. Wonderful."

He asked me the same question and I answered honestly in much the same way. Bob smiled at his wife and commented "They are good little girls, Edith."

Edith chuckled and patted me on the head "Especially our big schoolgirl."

Edith then told me "Stand up Wendy and pull your skirt up. I think Uncle Bob wants to see your school knickers." I clambered to my feet and hiked my school skirt up over my waist to reveal my white cotton panties to him.

As my husband masturbated him, Uncle Bob murmured "You are right, Edith. She is a big girl."

Edith nodded "Shall I pull her knickers down Bob. Do you want to see her cunt?"

He sighed "Yes I do, Love. I told you she has a nice big cunt."

I noticed that neither our Aunty or Uncle were using the more gentle words like vagina or pussy. It was very blunt and direct. They were talking to each other about my big cunt. She told me "Up with your skirt Wendy and down with your panties. Uncle Bob wants to see your cunt."

It was blatant now. I know I could have refused and Billy could have objected. Neither of us did.

I simply pulled my knickers down to my knees and held my skirt up so that he could see. They were all looking directly at me. It was so quiet except for the heavy breathing.

As Billy was stroking him, Bob was saying exciting rude things about me to Edith who was playing her part in the game.

Bob panted "Use your finger on her Edith. Wank her."

I felt so wet as Edith slipped her middle finger up me that she could easily have added more. She added to the rude words "I have two fingers up her vagina, Bob."

12